PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get sick at the worst times possible?

R3RUN
02-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Last semester I got real sick and ended up spending a week in the hospital. They never found out what caused me to get sick but the antibiotics worked. Point is I ended up missing a lot of work and a couple of tests. And of course, a few of my teachers decided that I couldn't make up the work. Nothing I could do about it either because it was stated you couldn't make stuff up in the syllabus. So I dropped most of my schedule and it sucked.

Fast forward to this past sunday.

I'm sick again and drive down to Tampa so I can go to class and take the 2 exams I have this week. Well I end up being to sick to go to class and now I've missed 2 exams and the whole week of school so far, today isn't looking promising either. This sucks. I dunno what I'm gonna do if they don't let me make this **** up.

Anyway, does anyone else get sick at the worst times or is it just me that gets screwed over?

mocha latte cupcake
02-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Clean out your PMs f00!

R3RUN
02-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Oh ****. Mah bad.

ironchef
02-13-2008, 10:20 AM
I feel ya. I had bronchitis last year, was out of school for a week, that **** sucked. Right now I'm sick as hell too, and missed a quiz today already, oh well.

BKgen®
02-13-2008, 10:32 AM
i get sick when i sit down too fast and my balls shoot up between my legs :upchuck:

redpanda
02-13-2008, 11:32 AM
I have 3 exams to study for and 2 essays, also have 5 makeup essays and 1 project

R3RUN
02-13-2008, 05:06 PM
I have 3 exams to study for and 2 essays, also have 5 makeup essays and 1 project
That blows hard. Good luck with it.

The worst part is tuition is ****ing expensive and I keep getting screwed out of money by sickness. lame.

xXsilviaXx
02-13-2008, 05:09 PM
thats sucks man, i think i have been sick ever christmas for like the past 7 years.

Tech5
02-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah that sucks, I went out to Cali to have a great time, when I got there i started to feel sick, Ended up Sick the whole time, What a waste, tooo........It never fells, when you wanna do something fun/you get sick.....