PDA

View Full Version : Leather Source

EvasiveEF9
08-07-2005, 08:56 PM
New to these forums, but a vet from other forums, and I couldn't find a better forum to post this in, so if I'm inaccurate, forgive me and point me in the direction...

I'm looking for a source to find leather and suede by the yard. Not real leather, but leather for automotive applications. I'm looking to do a modified-stock application in my civic, and it'll be an outstanding touch to a solid-black interior that isn't painted...

Thanks for any help...and feel free to bump or re-direct. Thanks.

EvasiveEF9
08-08-2005, 11:02 PM
any help whatsoever...?

chuck
08-09-2005, 01:08 PM
textile warehouse in lilburn...i know they have it, you could check other fabric stores as well.

EvasiveEF9
08-09-2005, 07:45 PM
I tried Michaels, walmart, and just about everywhere online (I swear) and I know i tried one or two other things. The only place I haven't checked is Joann's, of which I've heard I'd have luck, but when I searched the store online, I had no luck...so I lost hope.

Spyder
08-09-2005, 07:46 PM
are you just looking for raw material to make into something else? if so stop by an upholsery shop, if you cant find one ill see what i can dig up for ya..

EvasiveEF9
08-09-2005, 09:04 PM
STICKIED! THANKS!

Uh...if by "raw material" you mean the cloth and not real 100% off-the-cow leather, yes...I just want to pick up the fabric/vinyl/leather by the yard...

Although I've heard of upholstery shops, I haven't found any trusted shops. If you know of any, please inform me.

chuck
08-09-2005, 09:38 PM
eh...textile warehouse has it...get a phone book and get the stuff.