PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gwinnett Braves

Turbo Terrance
02-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Now that the braves will be coming to gwinnett will every one in atlanta wear and sport "G-Town" hats???:thinking: just thought I throw this out there for all the ppl that collect caps...

quickdodge®
02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Only the people that think that AZN is the new cool. Later, QD.

chinitoxamor
02-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Only the people that think that AZN is the new cool. Later, QD.

AZN is retarded.. why not just say asian?? i dont get it, im asian :thinking:

Nittanys1
02-11-2008, 09:31 PM
The Gwinnett Braves are the AAA team for the Atlanta Braves PRO team....so ppl in atlanta are still going to be wearing the atlanta braves hats...

quickdodge®
02-11-2008, 09:48 PM
The Gwinnett Braves are the AAA team for the Atlanta Braves PRO team....so ppl in atlanta are still going to be wearing the atlanta braves hats...

Trust me in this: People residing in cities that host a minor league team are very enthusiastic about that team. In Chattanooga, you see lots of people wearing Look Out hats and so on in other cities. Seeing as how the G-Braves will be so close to ATL, it might not be the same. Later, QD.

Nittanys1
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
oh i know how it goes. the stadium will be 7 mins away from my house...i just dont see many ppl in atlanta changing their hats to the minor league G-braves...

LQQKITZME
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Trust me in this: People residing in cities that host a minor league team are very enthusiastic about that team. In Chattanooga, you see lots of people wearing Look Out hats and so on in other cities. Seeing as how the G-Braves will be so close to ATL, it might not be the same. Later, QD.

I was thinking the same thing... savannah has a team and sometimes they have a hard time filling seats

quickdodge®
02-11-2008, 09:53 PM
^^^ Oh and the things they miss. Farm club games are so much more fun to attend than MLB. So much shiit going on. Cheaper tickets. $10 max tix. Most of the players play because it's baseball and not because it's a popularity/most money contest. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM
YEA THATS A NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER

IM STILL GONNA SPORT MY LA FITTED HOMEBOY, BRAVES SUCK!!!

The BUCKY
02-15-2008, 02:04 PM
have they said exactly where they are putting the stadium. i live right there at mall of ga

thinkfast®
02-15-2008, 02:12 PM
WHO GIVES A SHI.T

The BUCKY
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM
**** yo couch

Julio
02-15-2008, 03:02 PM
^^^ Oh and the things they miss. Farm club games are so much more fun to attend than MLB. So much shiit going on. Cheaper tickets. $10 max tix. Most of the players play because it's baseball and not because it's a popularity/most money contest. Later, QD.

Not yet, atleast.

They are trying to get there. :lmfao:

Infamous_1
02-15-2008, 03:33 PM
this should be good for the braves organization....lol if they want fans to go to a development league game. hahaha

quickdodge®
02-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Not yet, atleast.

They are trying to get there. :lmfao:

You're exactly right. But there are a bunch of lifers out there that don't want to deal with the hassles of a pro career. Later, QD.