Want proof? Where did his "spoiled rich kid" thread go? :lmfao:

hondachik
02-11-2008, 08:36 PM
- lost

I thought I saw it earlier...around 4:00-5:00

*does research*

Kourt
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Hopefully it got deleted cause people dont need to whine about their family on the internet.

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 08:38 PM
It got deleted because he is a fuking girl and can't take the heat IN THE FORUM WITH NO RULES. :rolleyes:

Pathetic.

GuessWho
Who lets younger kids push you around... for real....
hahahhahahahahaha

EJ25RUN
whatever happen to STREET SPEED? :thinking:

i know off topic but soo what :tongue1:

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Who lets younger kids push you around... for real....
hahahhahahahahaha

I didn't delete it! I told him I wouldn't even lock it because THIS IS THE WHORE'S LOUNGE. Apparently he cried to another mod though and got them to do it. Weak. :rolleyes:

Echonova
02-11-2008, 08:44 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Candy_AIDS/centipedes.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
02-11-2008, 08:53 PM
- lost

I thought I saw it earlier...around 4:00-5:00

*does research*

You're a fuccing dumbass trick..that's why your biitch ass is lost. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
02-11-2008, 08:55 PM
You're a fuccing dumbass trick..that's why your biitch ass is lost. Later, QD.

QD in da house :bannana:

ep9716
02-11-2008, 08:56 PM
What A F4G....

Nemesis
02-11-2008, 08:57 PM
what the heck just happened?

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 08:59 PM
what the heck just happened?

Just pointing out downfalls of members.

gtikid
02-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Ahhhhh what a b!tch. He got another mod to delete his b!tch thread?! :lmfao:

Nemesis
02-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Just pointing out downfalls of members.

BTLFED notes?

EJ25RUN
02-11-2008, 09:01 PM
BTLFED notes?

im ready!

OneSlow5pt0
02-11-2008, 09:04 PM
whats crackin in hurrra

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 09:06 PM
BTLFED notes?

-Whiny baby makes spoiled rich kid thread about his younger bro whipping his ass
-Hilarity ensues at his expense
-Thread is rebumped starting new hilarity that I joined in
-Whiny girl says the thread is going to be locked because he is a b!tch and can't take it
-I tell him that's not going to happen because last time I checked the Whore's Lounge had no rules
-Little girl then whines to another mod and that mod deletes thread
-I make this thread to show what a sandy vag spoiled girl he is

Nemesis
02-11-2008, 09:09 PM
o snap!

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
o snap!

Not o snap, RedGT.

:lmfao:

Nemesis
02-11-2008, 09:12 PM
:lmao: I see ya viewing someones control panel RedGT. Where ya at?!

Benefit
i predicted this in the 2nd post of that thread.

gtikid
BTLFED notes?

She (meaning redgt) made a thread about how his younger brother whooped his ass :lmfao: And that was somehow supposed to prove that he wasn't a spoiled kid :thinking: :dunno:

Nemesis
02-11-2008, 09:14 PM
wtf I say that thread should be resurrected from the Trash Can and back in here for all to see!

quickdodgeŽ
02-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Later, QD.

AlanŽ
02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
:lmao: I see ya viewing someones control panel RedGT. Where ya at?!
I'm around trying to wrap up this paper.What I was hoping would take me an hour is now going on three. I was looking at my own control panel. I will respond to this when I have free time.

hondachik
02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Lol @ he was viewing this thread too.:lmfao:

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm around trying to wrap up this paper.What I was hoping would take me an hour is now going on three. I was looking at my own control panel. I will respond to this when I have free time.

There is nothing to respond to. You are a girl that can't take the Whore's Lounge WHERE THERE ARE NO RULES so you talked another mod into deleting your ******y ass thread because I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't do it BECAUSE THIS IS THE WHORE'S LOUNGE AND THERE ARE NO RULES.

Do yourself a favor, change your tampon, and come back with a better attitude.

AlanŽ
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Lol @ he was viewing this thread too.:lmfao:
Actually I haven't read it yet I simply saw the thread title, and read the last post and answered it. Nice try though.

RandomGuy
02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
redGT

Thread deleted by TransAxle

lirl

hondachik
02-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Actually I haven't read it yet I simply saw the thread title, and read the last post and answered it. Nice try though.

QD's post was the last post.

Dumbass.

AlanŽ
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
QD's post was the last post.

Dumbass.
When I opened the thread the last post that was made was by Nemesis. It may have taken me seven minutes to respond but that was because I ran out and got a smoke. Again nice try.

Nemesis
02-11-2008, 09:30 PM
When I opened the thread the last post that was made was by Nemesis. It may have taken me seven minutes to respond but that was because I ran out and got a smoke. Again nice try.

Are you old enough to smoke???

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 09:34 PM
This just in: RedGT's vag is still bleeding.

BTW douchebag: YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS THREAD DELETED, GIRL

AlanŽ
02-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Are you old enough to smoke???
I'm 19.

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I'm 19.

And pouts like you are 10. Sissy.

JITB
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
transaxle is breaking the WL rules... he needs to be banned..

MachNU
02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
transaxle is breaking the WL rules... he needs to be banned..

i will respond to this!

show me the rules where a member cannot request to have there thread THEY created deleted?

JITB
02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
THERE ARE NO RULES

BTLFED
02-11-2008, 09:48 PM
RedGT is nothing but a punk b!tch who gets his ass whipped by his younger brother and his feelings hurt on IA. He is a load that should have been swallowed.

Do the world a favor and /life.

MachNU
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
THERE ARE NO RULES

yeah about what you can post in here! so again i ask since you made a comment acting like you know what your talking about! show me the rules, since you as just a member know more about the rules here than i do, show me where it says i cant delete a thread a member requested! :goodjob:

JITB
02-11-2008, 09:57 PM
yeah about what you can post in here! so again i ask since you made a comment acting like you know what your talking about! show me the rules, since you as just a member know more about the rules here than i do, show me where it says i cant delete a thread a member requested! :goodjob:

QUIT being a ***** and let the man fight his own battles... he shouldnt have posted that personal ****.
anyone smart doesnt post personal **** on IA, especially in the WL of al places. And than get upset when people constantly throw it back at you. He shouldnt have responded back to the bs, and jsut let it die. OR he shouldnt have let his brother beat his ass... OR he shouldnt have posted it in the WL in the first place. And you see what happened when u deleted it, it got worse.... deleting threads like that dont help the situation, it makes it worse. now your in here lookin like a fag for doing it... :lmfao:

ther wasnt **** goin on in the WL until someone bumped that thread, and it was fun again.. and u ruined it.. :(

NOW WERE GONNA have to kill u
http://movietonic.com/hollywood/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

MachNU
02-11-2008, 09:59 PM
So you admit, that you do not know the rules, and that i didnt break any rules? So you calling for me to be banned is on the soul fact that i took away your fun? If that is so...then you need a life, if all your fun pretains to a thread in the WL, trying to belittle someone else! :goodjob:

QUIT being a ***** and let the man fight his own battles... he shouldnt have posted that personal ****.
anyone smart doesnt post personal **** on IA, especially in the WL of al places. And than get upset when people constantly throw it back at you. He shouldnt have responded back to the bs, and jsut let it die. OR he shouldnt have let his brother beat his ass... OR he shouldnt have posted it in the WL in the first place. And you see what happened when u deleted it, it got worse.... deleting threads like that dont help the situation, it makes it worse. now your in here lookin like a fag for doing it... :lmfao:

ther wasnt **** goin on in the WL until someone bumped that thread, and it was fun again.. and u ruined it.. :(

[[/IMG]

quickdodgeŽ
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM

THEN.

So you admit, that you do not know the rules, and that i didnt break any rules? So you calling for me to be banned is on the soul fact that i took away your fun? If that is so...then you need a life, if all your fun pretains to a thread in the WL, trying to belittle someone else!

SOLE.

Later, QD.

MachNU
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
THEN.

SOLE.

Later, QD.

DAMMIT! :cry:

JITB
02-11-2008, 10:08 PM
So you admit, that you do not know the rules, and that i didnt break any rules? So you calling for me to be banned is on the soul fact that i took away your fun? If that is so...then you need a life, if all your fun pretains to a thread in the WL, trying to belittle someone else! :goodjob:

shut up.. what u did was gay... and u know it.. dont get all "u need to get a life" on me. the little ****** shouldnt have made the thread.

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:10 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ATT431638.jpg

MachNU
02-11-2008, 10:11 PM
shut up.. what u did was gay... and u know it.. dont get all "u need to get a life" on me. the little ****** shouldnt have made the thread.

not going to disagree with you on that! he dug his own grave on it! but he still has every right to have it deleted. But yes you do need a life, if all your fun pretains to belittling someone on the intenet! :goodjob:

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:11 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/penis.jpg

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:12 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gaytubbies.gif

13Bracer
02-11-2008, 10:13 PM
whatever happen to STREET SPEED? :thinking:

i know off topic but soo what :tongue1:
hahahah x2
i saw him the other day driving around?
he left like a ghost..lol

JITB
02-11-2008, 10:15 PM
not going to disagree with you on that! he dug his own grave on it! but he still has every right to have it deleted. But yes you do need a life, if all your fun pretains to belittling someone on the intenet! :goodjob:

oh boy... im done.

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:15 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gif.gif

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:17 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/cooter.jpg

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:20 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/DSC00874.jpg

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/4zcjsr4.gif

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 10:22 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/penis.jpg

thats funny as ****!!! +1

AlanŽ
02-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok now that I have gotten through the two papers that I needed to get through I will address this "issue". It basically boils down to this as I see it. On numerous occassions by numerous members of this forum I have been called a spoiled rotten little b!tch and any other variation of the term you can come up with. The origianl intention of the thread was a rant but evolved in to a way for me to show what being a spoiled rotten kid really is. It backfired badly I will admit that. I should have known better not to post more personal stuff than "Tire went flat today god damn it!". But, when I posted it I was in a rage and wasn't seeing the big picture. Let me go ahead and say that that thread will be the last of it's kind from me. I have suffered the e-consequences of my actions twice now. Have I learned from it? Yup. That being said, Let me adress another issue.

In the thread that I requested to be locked not deleted simply locked BTLFED came in and said that "He knew who you are by your posts" and "I'm better than you". These two statements leave me puzzeled because hordes of members have said that most people are not who the same in real life as they are on IA. So for someone to come on and say that kinda gives me a chuckle. Secondly, BTLFED if you truly are the high caliber person that you say you are, why resort to making a thread specifically aimed at me and proceed to call me every possible derogatory name you can think of? If were to go off your theory that you can tell how a person is in real life by the way that they post you have just proved that you really are in fact a person of low standing. Not once in that thread or this one have I called you anything negative and yet "You are better than me". I find this kind of puzzling as most people of a logical nature will. It is incredibly hypocritcal. I'm sure that you will do one of two things if not both. You will either A.) Say that you can do whatever it is you want because this IA and America and you are free to do whatever you want. This is infact true. B.)Stand by your hypocritcal argument and continue to say derogatory untrue things about which are entirely not based on fact because you know nothing about me. Your argument maybe that I posted pictures of my Dad's house about 6 months ago and that makes me a spoiled kid. I fail to see the logic behind this as that thread was the result of a thread that was made containing pictures of my car when I first got it home.Like I said you are entirely entitled to do both of those things but realize that in doing so is hypocritical. I even said that if you wished to discuss any feelings you may have about me to PM and I would deal with you one on one.

I hope that in reading this it will make you realize the falicies of your previous statements but I highly doubt that it will. In any case it is not my problem.

To all the grammar nazi's please forgive any gramatical errors on my part

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Ok now that I have gotten through the two papers that I needed to get through I will address this "issue". It basically boils down to this as I see it. On numerous occassions by numerous members of this forum I have been called a spoiled rotten little b!tch and any other variation of the term you can come up with. The origianl intention of the thread was a rant but evolved in to a way for me to show what being a spoiled rotten kid really is. It backfired badly I will admit that. I should have known better not to post more personal stuff than "Tire went flat today god damn it!". But, when I posted it I was in a rage and wasn't seeing the big picture. Let me go ahead and say that that thread will be the last of it's kind from me. I have suffered the e-consequences of my actions twice now. Have I learned from it? Yup. That being said, Let me adress another issue.

In the thread that I requested to be locked not deleted simply locked BTLFED came in and said that "He knew who you are by your posts" and "I'm better than you". These two statements leave me puzzeled because hordes of members have said that most people are not who the same in real life as they are on IA. So for someone to come on and say that kinda gives me a chuckle. Secondly, BTLFED if you truly are the high caliber person that you say you are, why resort to making a thread specifically aimed at me and proceed to call me every possible derogatory name you can think of? If were to go off your theory that you can tell how a person is in real life by the way that they post you have just proved that you really are in fact a person of low standing. Not once in that thread or this one have I called you anything negative and yet "You are better than me". I find this kind of puzzling as most people of a logical nature will. It is incredibly hypocritcal. I'm sure that you will do one of two things if not both. You will either A.) Say that you can do whatever it is you want because this IA and America and you are free to do whatever you want. This is infact true. B.)Stand by your hypocritcal argument and continue to say derogatory untrue things about which are entirely not based on fact because you know nothing about me. Your argument maybe that I posted pictures of my Dad's house about 6 months ago and that makes me a spoiled kid. I fail to see the logic behind this as that thread was the result of a thread that was made containing pictures of my car when I first got it home.Like I said you are entirely entitled to do both of those things but realize that in doing so is hypocritical. I even said that if you wished to discuss any feelings you may have about me to PM and I would deal with you one on one.

I hope that in reading this it will make you realize the falicies of your previous statements but I highly doubt that it will. In any case it is not my problem.

blah blah blah :cry: :cry: :cry: blah blah blah

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:25 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ownedarmy1.gif

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:26 PM
BTLFED is the high caliber person he says he is... /thread

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:28 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/trans3eh.gif

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:29 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/cppre13xb0.gif

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Boxer_Stumbles.gif

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:31 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/dhallstatementtoCJ.jpg

koukis14
02-11-2008, 10:31 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Candy_AIDS/centipedes.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:32 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/kickintheass.gif

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:32 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/poop.jpg

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:33 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/pmdd.jpg

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Ok, you can respond now.

AnthonyF
02-11-2008, 10:34 PM
this orange soda is delicious.

RandomGuy
02-11-2008, 10:35 PM

pertains

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:36 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/21095.jpg

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:37 PM
this orange soda is delicious.I didn't know you were black?:thinking:

RandomGuy
02-11-2008, 10:37 PM

http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/chris-crocker.jpg

RandomGuy
02-11-2008, 10:38 PM
I didn't know you were black?:thinking:he said orange, not grape

lirl

AnthonyF
I didn't know you were black?:thinking:

cant u see da flag fool? italian son! :tongue1:

i didnt say purple drank

Echonova
Why am I wasting my talents?.?.?. This is as hard as beating...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/4c08yn6.gif

OneSlow5pt0
give me some of that purple drank

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:39 PM
he said orange, not grape

lirlI watched Undercover Brother... It's Orange.

RandomGuy
02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
I watched Undercover Brother... It's Orange. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk

[/discussion]

Echonova
02-11-2008, 10:43 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/lovelyaquarius83/lilisaac32.jpg

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Notes?

81911SC
02-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 12. I just finished high school and my sister is home from junior high. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she might get held back a year. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so ****ing good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like **** right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just ****ed my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question, /b/, is WHAT THE **** DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?

DeeAOne
02-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 12. I just finished high school and my sister is home from junior high. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she might get held back a year. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so ****ing good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like **** right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just ****ed my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question, /b/, is WHAT THE **** DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?

what?

seriously?

JustinSane110™
02-11-2008, 11:34 PM
I nominate Echonova as MVP of this thread!! :lmfao:

GuessWho
02-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Ya know wat...
He might as well made him take him to Chik fil a...
Make him order a chicken sandwhich with SOME WAFFLE FRIES....
with a Dr. Pepper FOR FREE.....

GuessWho
02-11-2008, 11:44 PM

Idk why you posted that ....
but i cried laughing at it... :lmfao:

koukis14
02-11-2008, 11:53 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JustinSane110™
02-11-2008, 11:58 PM

So did you wrap it up, or are you waiting to find out if you're gonna have a son and a nephew at the same time?

81911SC
02-12-2008, 12:28 AM
So did you wrap it up, or are you waiting to find out if you're gonna have a son and a nephew at the same time?
;)

Hulud
02-12-2008, 08:54 AM
:lmao: @ this thread

Echonova
02-12-2008, 09:08 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/wtf-1.jpg

Kourt
02-12-2008, 09:12 AM

You have already lost your virginity.. remember to your friends sister with downs sydrome? :goodjob:

Sammich
02-12-2008, 09:14 AM
wish i was spoiled and rich :ninja:

Ed
02-12-2008, 09:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHA DYING LAUGHING OF GENE'S POST. Gene you are absolutely hilarious.

On a side note, redGT i hope your brother is twice your size, seriously. no 19 year old should be beat up by their younger brother.

PS. Everyone run, pbs is in here.

PSS. Also hide your wallets.

BobbyFresco
02-12-2008, 09:24 AM
This and the " My brother beat my ass" & " My mom killed my cat in the dryer"
thread will live on after IA is gone.....LOL...Truly legendary.

Ed
02-12-2008, 09:25 AM
i wish i could've read the original thread.

Chris (BTLFED) i wanna see it. lol

Sammich
02-12-2008, 09:27 AM
according to the original thread...his brother is like 20-30lbs heavier than him if i remember correctly

PS ed fvck u

PSS ed your wife has the hotts...

Ed
02-12-2008, 09:29 AM
i know she does thanks.

Sammich
02-12-2008, 09:30 AM
that mean you use preparation H ointment?

ironchef
02-12-2008, 09:30 AM
BTLFED notes?

Nemesis
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
BTLFED notes?

**sigh** Page 1 :slap:

Hulud
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
igor, page 1 post 18

Sammich
02-12-2008, 09:34 AM
-Whiny baby makes spoiled rich kid thread about his younger bro whipping his ass
-Hilarity ensues at his expense
-Thread is rebumped starting new hilarity that I joined in
-Whiny girl says the thread is going to be locked because he is a b!tch and can't take it
-I tell him that's not going to happen because last time I checked the Whore's Lounge had no rules
-Little girl then whines to another mod and that mod deletes thread
-I make this thread to show what a sandy vag spoiled girl he is

it gets no deeper than that

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 09:37 AM
wish i was spoiled and rich :ninja:undo...

ironchef
02-12-2008, 09:38 AM
LOLs, that guy is a douche bag, what a surprise :rolleyes:.

Sammich
02-12-2008, 09:41 AM
undo...

wish i was rich and spoiled???

Nemesis
02-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Sounds like the mod that deleted has jungle fever lol

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 09:48 AM
wish i was rich and spoiled???yes, 'cause you'd be a noodle wristed ricer.......

Sammich
02-12-2008, 10:05 AM
yes, 'cause you'd be a noodle wristed ricer.......

but i'm already is

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 11:13 AM
but i'm already ishttp://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Editorial/General/2006_05_12_whirlwind_5.jpg

i guess you're right.....

Sammich
02-12-2008, 11:17 AM
dont be posting my damn pics ahmonrah

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 11:24 AM
OOPS........my bad! maybe i shoulld post red gt's?

Sammich
02-12-2008, 11:26 AM
indeed...get this back on topic

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 11:35 AM
i pulled his stats: :lmfao::no::lmfao:

Birthday:
December 27, 1988
Car:
Scion/tC/2006 ; hyundai/scoupe/ 1992
Car stats:
Kick Ass and Chew Bubble gum, but i am all out of gum
Male(post-op) pics (http://www.trans-mission.org/pictures/04jan03-07.JPG)

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 01:54 PM
i pulled his stats: :lmfao::no::lmfao:

Birthday:
December 27, 1988
Car:
Scion/tC/2006 ; hyundai/scoupe/ 1992
Car stats:
Kick Ass and Chew Bubble gum, but i am all out of gum
Male(post-op) pics (http://www.trans-mission.org/pictures/04jan03-07.JPG)
:lmfao: :lmfao: nice try on the hyundai coupe and the pic

AnthonyF
02-12-2008, 01:57 PM
i just bought a bigger blow off valve....and im working on that same red viper....im bored

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 02:02 PM
i just bought a bigger blow off valve....and im working on that same red viper....im bored
whats going on with the viper?

AnthonyF
02-12-2008, 02:06 PM
well, i installed exhaust and springs, just gotta fix the exhaust. it slipped down a lil bit.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 02:09 PM
well, i installed exhaust and springs, just gotta fix the exhaust. it slipped down a lil bit.
Oh ok that's what's up. I'm gonna finally start savin up for my drop after this weekend. Damn women. LOL. I decided to go with KYB AGX's and Tein Springs. TransAxle told me to go blistien's but I doubt I will have the money for that.

AnthonyF
02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
i had kyb's on my honda,8-way in the back 4-way up front....I did not enjoy the ride at all. Handled great....

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 02:15 PM
i had kyb's on my honda,8-way in the back 4-way up front....I did not enjoy the ride at all. Handled great....
Well I just checked Blistien doesn't make shocks for my car. Anyother suggestions?

Sammich
02-12-2008, 02:23 PM
hey redtamponGT...whats going on? any more meets with concrete?

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 02:25 PM
hey redtamponGT...whats going on? any more meets with concrete?
No. Due to recent events in my family which I will not discuss I have not seen my brother in about a month and my sister in a couple of weeks.

Echonova
02-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Well I just checked Blistien doesn't make shocks for my car. Anyother suggestions?Tokico? I have Tokico's on my Nissan w/ Tein springs. It rides ok, nothing to brag about but I've rode in worse.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Tokico? I have Tokico's on my Nissan w/ Tein springs. It rides ok, nothing to brag about but I've rode in worse.
I'll do some reserch on it. Thanks for the suggestion and the nice pics you left earlier :goodjob: .

Sammich
02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
No. Due to recent events in my family which I will not discuss I have not seen my brother in about a month and my sister in a couple of weeks.

make a thread about it...there maybe suggestions in order to help improve events:goodjob:

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 02:32 PM
make a thread about it...there maybe suggestions in order to help improve events:goodjob:
Nope no thanks. I have lived and learned my lesson on that. Never again.

Sammich
02-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Nope no thanks. I have lived and learned my lesson on that. Never again.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hulud
02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
if you honestly want advice about stuff like that, then post it in the correct forum and not the WL, cause BS posts in the other sections will be deleted from your thread fyi

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 03:00 PM
if you honestly want advice about stuff like that, then post it in the correct forum and not the WL, cause BS posts in the other sections will be deleted from your thread fyi
Nah man I don't and that thread was not asking for advice it was a rant that i ended up making into something else and it blew up in my face. i should have known better and I defintely do now my personal **** is staying off IA.

ironchef
02-12-2008, 03:01 PM
It should have never been on IA in the first place lol. The ridicule would never stop.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 03:02 PM
It should have never been on IA in the first place lol. The ridicule would never stop.
your absolutely right.

Sammich
02-12-2008, 03:03 PM
YOU ARE NOW IN THE BANDWAGON WITH KITTY KILLER

Hulud
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
lol thats exactly why my personal life is OFF ia

its none of anyones business

Hulud
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
YOU ARE NOW IN THE BANDWAGON WITH KITTY KILLER
lol @ cat gif

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Well I just checked Blistien doesn't make shocks for my car. Anyother suggestions?blow it up.......

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 04:42 PM
blow it up.......
I wish. Will have to wait for nature to take its course on that one

BTLFED
02-12-2008, 05:24 PM

Here is what I got out of that rambling nonsense that took you hours to come up with: You are a cry baby, you think I am a different person on IA than I am in real life (NOT TRUE), and now you are trying to turn things around and say that I am saying lies about you. Lies? Let me see, your car was given to you. Spoiled? Check. You got Transaxle (WHO YOU KNOW, BUT THERE ARE NO FAVORITES ON IA, RIGHT? :rolleyes: ) to delete your last thread because you got your feelings hurt. Crybaby girl? Check. What am I lying about again? Because I am calling you out? Again, I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Why? Among a 1000 other reasons, because I say how it is in real life and on here. There is no "keyboard commando" in me. You are saying that I am a hypocrite? Negative. GTFO with that garbage -------------------------->

ironchef
02-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Haha, owned.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Here is what I got out of that rambling nonsense that took you hours to come up with: You are a cry baby, you think I am a different person on IA than I am in real life (NOT TRUE), and now you are trying to turn things around and say that I am saying lies about you. Lies? Let me see, your car was given to you. Spoiled? Check. You got Transaxle (WHO YOU KNOW, BUT THERE ARE NO FAVORITES ON IA, RIGHT? :rolleyes: ) to delete your last thread because you got your feelings hurt. Crybaby girl? Check. What am I lying about again? Because I am calling you out? Again, I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Why? Among a 1000 other reasons, because I say how it is in real life and on here. There is no "keyboard commando" in me. You are saying that I am a hypocrite? Negative. GTFO with that garbage -------------------------->
LOL at this post. You obviously didn't comprehend what I said. Also it didn't take me hours to come up with that I was working on two papers I said that numerous times. I did not say that you were a different person IA What I said was that there is no way that you can tell how a person is in real life based on what they post on here. I am not trying to turn things around I simply pointed a few things out. Never once did I call you a liar. As far as my car goes, your telling me that because my car was given to me I am spoiled? Following that logic LS2_kid(not trying to call you out bro just trying to make a point) is the most spoiled as he has had a G35 and now a Vette, followed by Taylor who not only had his civic bought and paid for but also had his Dad buy and pay to have a built boosted LS/Vtec which also makes the a good number of the members of this forum spoiled as well. I paid for my last two cars. But this is beside the point. The point is that just because my car was given to me does not make me spoiled. If I sat around and did nothing with my life and lived off my Dad's dime that would be one thing but I don't. When I moved in with him he gave me his car so that I could get back and forth to work over the summer because he wanted me to save up 1k which I did. The next thing was that he did not wanted me distracted from school so the deal was so long as my grades stayed good I would get my expenses paid for. If I did not then it was on me to pay for everything. I have fullfilled that pulling a 3.5 my first semester in college. I am doing something to earn my keep explain to me how I am spoiled? When I lived with my mom I paid for my car/insurance/gas/mods/girlfriend/and my mom's cell phone bill. Still think I'm spoiled? You probably do but I ould careless. I did not cry to TransAxle I made a request because the thread was at least a month old when it was bumped and I felt it had run it's course. So go ahead and erase both those check's off your list because I am neither spoiled nor got my feelings hurt. You still sit here and claim to be better than me based off what set of facts? I got jumped by my brother yes that does not make me better than you. My Eclipse was given to me as a graduation gift so that I could get around and you think that makes me spoiled. I will not apologize that my Dad can afford to do such a thing to make my life easier because he worked hard in school and military career to get where he is. I am trying to do the same. I had a thread locked so that makes me a cry baby? Still can't see the logic behind that. You say there is no "keyboard comando in you" yet your 30 years old with nothing better to do than to pick on a 19 year old kid who did nothing to you and who has still yet to call you anything. If this is seriously how you get your kicks then you have some growing up to do. It's one thing for QD to come on here and point out people's falacies in their post but what you are doing is on a whole other level. You may be better than me in that you have more life experience than me but I would venture to guess that it doesn't go much farther than that.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Haha, owned.
I fail to see ownage in his post.

ironchef
02-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I fail to see ownage in his post.You also failed to kick your "little" brother's ass. So, essentially you fail at life.

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I fail to see ownage in his post.
i see it......
http://ui16.gamespot.com/79/stickfightrelentless_4.gif

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:19 PM
*walks in*

ok what the hell is going on in here im not reading all the pages of **** on this

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:22 PM
*walks in*

ok what the hell is going on in here im not reading all the pages of **** on this
Brother jumped me made a thread about it ownage towards me insues. Btlfed then goes on to say that he's better than me and i'm a spoiled ***** :blah: I respond with

then just read his most and my post on this page and your caught up

ahmonrah
02-12-2008, 06:25 PM
*walks in*

ok what the hell is going on in here im not reading all the pages of **** on thisnvm reading all that shyt.....just go here (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161437) and you're caught up!

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:30 PM
ok
1. Big A dont post no personal **** on IA especially the whoreslounge :slap:.

2. from what im seeing you posted something about lil bro doing something to ya ok fine "big mistake" but the thread is gone or something like that right :slap:.

So my question is

1. why is everyone still on this topic

2. why is it so important to anyone outside your household

3. Isnt there more things going on in the world to focus on, or in the whoreslounge case, something else meaningless to post about

Yes im bestfriends with Redgt "accually i consider him family" and i personally know his family and i know there "him and his family" are good people. Theres a misconception that he is spoiled ok how so up until recently he paid his own car note "scion Tc" paid for all its mods and all while in Highschool. he had a fallout with his moms moved in with his pops while hes attending college. his pops had a old beater eclipse he didnt need so he gave it to his son.

to my knowledge Redgt

A. pays his own insurance

B. still works and attends college

while yes i wont say he has a hard lifestyle he still has paid his own way for most things and thats admirable in my books. The flaming about him posting something personal on this site "WHICH WAS A BIG MISTAKE :slap:" is played IMO. let it B, i have nothing against btlfed or anyone posting in here just saw the thread it caught my attention and thought id chime in...............

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:33 PM
ok
1. Big A dont post no personal **** on IA especially the whoreslounge :slap:.

2. from what im seeing you posted something about lil bro doing something to ya ok fine "big mistake" but the thread is gone or something like that right :slap:.

So my question is

1. why is everyone still on this topic

2. why is it so important to anyone outside your household

3. Isnt there more things going on in the world to focus on, or in the whoreslounge case, something else meaningless to post about

Yes im bestfriends with Redgt "accually i consider him family" and i personally know his family and i know there "him and his family" are good people. Theres a misconception that he is spoiled ok how so up until recently he paid his own car note "scion Tc" paid for all its mods and all while in Highschool. he had a fallout with his moms moved in with his pops while hes attending college. his pops had a old beater eclipse he didnt need so he gave it to his son. to my knowledge Redgt

A. pays his own insurance

B. still works and attends college

while yes i wont say he has a hard lifestyle he still has paid his own way for most things and thats admirable in my books. The flaming about him posting something personal on this site "WHICH WAS A BIG MISTAKE" is played IMO. let it B, i have nothing against btlfed or anyone posting in here just saw the thread it caught my attention and thought id chime in...............I do not work nor pay the insurance on the car. Nor did I ever say that I did. You suck at remembering **** lol

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:34 PM
I do not work nor pay the insurance on the car. Nor did I ever say that I did. You suck at remembering **** lol
oh my bad hmmmm thought you did i thought you was back working at that mexican restaraunt :thinking:

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:35 PM
oh my bad hmmmm thought you did i thought you was back working at that mexican restaraunt :thinking:
no dumb dumb i told you that i wasn't working hoe that i was getting an allowance so long as my grades stayed good.

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:36 PM
no dumb dumb i told you that i wasn't working hoe that i was getting an allowance so long as my grades stayed good.
hey hey you know im getting old i barely remeber when i gotta take a piss :slap: dont be taken that tone with yo elders lol.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
hey hey you know im getting old i barely remeber when i gotta take a piss :slap: dont be taken that tone with yo elders lol.
Don't tell me what to do. If you like that 42-76 you'll be nicer.

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Don't tell me what to do. If you like that 42-76 you'll be nicer.
ooo dont be bringing my baby in this blowhole or its gonna be a problem lil white boy :lmfao:

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
ooo dont be bringing my baby in this blowhole or its gonna be a problem lil white boy :lmfao:
it's already been brought bish what now :idb:

ironchef
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
no dumb dumb i told you that i wasn't working hoe that i was getting an allowance so long as my grades stayed good.An allowance? What are you in the third grade?

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:41 PM
An allowance? What are you in the third grade?
well what would you lke me to call it

GuessWho
02-12-2008, 06:44 PM
You have already lost your virginity.. remember to your friends sister with downs sydrome? :goodjob:

^^ I'd hit it... :goodjob:

lolz

ironchef
A ***** move. Get a job, I hear GameStop is hiring.

JITB
lol

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:45 PM
A ***** move. Get a job, I hear GameStop is hiring.
I would but that's not what my dad wants me to do.

ironchef
02-12-2008, 06:45 PM
If your dad wanted you to jump off a bridge would you do it?

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:46 PM
An allowance? What are you in the third grade?
**** wish i could be in his shoes, but my lil bro 20 is in college and has the same thing with my parents so i cant say its unheard of. and in anyway why does it matter :thinking: .

Echonova
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/5551korean24jb.gif

AlanŽ
what is this the 4th grade

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:47 PM
again im wondering why does it matter to ya :thinking:

nothing personal just wondering ;)

ironchef
02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
I fail to see the logic in parents not making their kids work, thats why its matters.

JITB
02-12-2008, 06:52 PM
who cares who cares, he hasnt learned anything this whole time. red gt, u jsut keep spilling personal info out...stop responding, stop answering questions. its not gonna solve anything. People defending you isnt gonna help either...

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:53 PM
I fail to see the logic in parents not making their kids work, thats why its matters.
understandable but

he worked all through highschool paid his own car notes and whatever else he had to pay. he's in college so what if he has a good setup with his father. believe me i know his pops and he play hes a good man but he wants his son focused on his grades more over anything else. As a father of 2 i can say id be thinking something smiliar while still showing my kids how far hard work goes :goodjob:

Echonova
02-12-2008, 06:53 PM
This thread...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/4vq2joj.gif

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:54 PM
who cares who cares, he hasnt learned anything this whole time. red gt, u jsut keep spilling personal info out...stop responding, stop answering questions. its not gonna solve anything. People defending you isnt gonna help either...
dont get it twisted man im not defending him he posted some dumb **** on here and in hte whoreslounge no less but i just dont see how it matters to others.

ironchef
02-12-2008, 06:56 PM
understandable but

he worked all through highschool paid his own car notes and whatever else he had to pay. Not really any kind of excuse at all. Its got to feel ****ty asking "dad" for money everytime you want to do something.

AlanŽ
02-12-2008, 06:57 PM
just forget it tank. there's no point in arguing any point about this crap. people can't think what they want of me i'm done

Tank
02-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Not really any kind of excuse at all. Its got to feel ****ty asking "dad" for money everytime you want to do something.
that i can agree with you on i would feel ****ty but thats us you know and this is his life so he gotta make the decision to step forward on that feel me pimp :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
02-12-2008, 06:59 PM
****,wish i could get job at Gamestop

Hulud
02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
the only problem i have with redgt is, those two posts of his were waaaay too f*cking long

LOL

i need some notes for that ****

Tank
02-12-2008, 07:01 PM
the only problem i have with redgt is, those two posts of his were waaaay too f*cking long

LOL

i need some notes for that ****

only problem i have is that night we played football with those guys from bankhead id like another crack at there ass, we could of won that **** :lmfao:

ahhh the memories

ironchef
02-12-2008, 07:09 PM
only problem i have is that night we played football with those guys from bankhead id like another crack at there ass, we could of won that **** :lmfao:

ahhh the memoriesHad to quote that before you changed it, :lmfao:.

Tank
02-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Had to quote that before you changed it, :lmfao:.
:lmfao: got me dammit +1

BTLFED
02-13-2008, 06:12 PM
LOL at this post. You obviously didn't comprehend what I said. Also it didn't take me hours to come up with that I was working on two papers I said that numerous times. I did not say that you were a different person IA What I said was that there is no way that you can tell how a person is in real life based on what they post on here. I am not trying to turn things around I simply pointed a few things out. Never once did I call you a liar. As far as my car goes, your telling me that because my car was given to me I am spoiled? Following that logic LS2_kid(not trying to call you out bro just trying to make a point) is the most spoiled as he has had a G35 and now a Vette, followed by Taylor who not only had his civic bought and paid for but also had his Dad buy and pay to have a built boosted LS/Vtec which also makes the a good number of the members of this forum spoiled as well. I paid for my last two cars. But this is beside the point. The point is that just because my car was given to me does not make me spoiled. If I sat around and did nothing with my life and lived off my Dad's dime that would be one thing but I don't. When I moved in with him he gave me his car so that I could get back and forth to work over the summer because he wanted me to save up 1k which I did. The next thing was that he did not wanted me distracted from school so the deal was so long as my grades stayed good I would get my expenses paid for. If I did not then it was on me to pay for everything. I have fullfilled that pulling a 3.5 my first semester in college. I am doing something to earn my keep explain to me how I am spoiled? When I lived with my mom I paid for my car/insurance/gas/mods/girlfriend/and my mom's cell phone bill. Still think I'm spoiled? You probably do but I ould careless. I did not cry to TransAxle I made a request because the thread was at least a month old when it was bumped and I felt it had run it's course. So go ahead and erase both those check's off your list because I am neither spoiled nor got my feelings hurt. You still sit here and claim to be better than me based off what set of facts? I got jumped by my brother yes that does not make me better than you. My Eclipse was given to me as a graduation gift so that I could get around and you think that makes me spoiled. I will not apologize that my Dad can afford to do such a thing to make my life easier because he worked hard in school and military career to get where he is. I am trying to do the same. I had a thread locked so that makes me a cry baby? Still can't see the logic behind that. You say there is no "keyboard comando in you" yet your 30 years old with nothing better to do than to pick on a 19 year old kid who did nothing to you and who has still yet to call you anything. If this is seriously how you get your kicks then you have some growing up to do. It's one thing for QD to come on here and point out people's falacies in their post but what you are doing is on a whole other level. You may be better than me in that you have more life experience than me but I would venture to guess that it doesn't go much farther than that.

So basically you are trying to justify being spoiled is all I get out of that, and your buddy Transaxle even said you got your feelings hurt, and it is proven every time you post. All you are doing is saying the same sh!t over and over in one barely coherent run on paragraph. That's so sad. Don't you wonder why everyone is agreeing with me except your BFF Tank and Transaxle? BECAUSE WHAT I SPEAK IS THE TRUTH. :rolleyes:

ahmonrah
02-13-2008, 08:28 PM
if what he said was in like, paragraph form....i may have read it.

but i'm not going to read it. he still wears a skirt.

LS2ner
02-13-2008, 08:52 PM
http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/chris-crocker.jpg

WTF is the girl from? I saw it on the preview for Meet the Spartans, but havent been able to find out what its from?

81911SC
02-13-2008, 08:59 PM
WTF is the girl from? I saw it on the preview for Meet the Spartans, but havent been able to find out what its from?
LOL it's a guy. Search Chris Crocker on youtube.

LS2ner
02-13-2008, 09:06 PM
LOL it's a guy. Search Chris Crocker on youtube.

omg omg....thats a dude. omg...omg.... thnx.

Sammich
02-14-2008, 07:56 AM
bump

BTLFED
02-14-2008, 05:08 PM
if what he said was in like, paragraph form....i may have read it.

but i'm not going to read it. he still wears a skirt.

And now his feelings are hurt again so he won't respond.

ahmonrah
02-14-2008, 05:56 PM
And now his feelings are hurt again so he won't respond.he's also depressed about this: filmed at a family vacation (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Q9qSirurmU&feature=related) south of the border
he thought he had a shot at love, but the guy killed himself later......

BTLFED
02-14-2008, 05:58 PM
he's also depressed about this: filmed at a family vacation (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Q9qSirurmU&feature=related) south of the border
he thought he had a shot at love, but the guy killed himself later......

:lmfao: