PDA

View Full Version : i feel like a retard

Duke E. Love
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM
ok my we were going to check the compression on my buddys car. we pull the plug, hook up the compression checker. and its good. so he pulls the hose off and puts the plug back in and goes to hook the wire back up on it and it doesnt go all the way down on the plug and we realize the end of the hose has came of and stayed in. so we put some loctite on it and screw it back in and hope to be able to unscrew in and it doesnt turn. the wire just coils around itsself. so now theres a hose hanging out and im out of ideas. any help?

AnthonyF
02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
ok my we were going to check the compression on my buddys car. we pull the plug, hook up the compression checker. and its good. so he pulls the hose off and puts the plug back in and goes to hook the wire back up on it and it doesnt go all the way down on the plug and we realize the end of the hose has came of and stayed in. so we put some loctite on it and screw it back in and hope to be able to unscrew in and it doesnt turn. the wire just coils around itsself. so now theres a hose hanging out and im out of ideas. any help?what is good by your standards? what psi across all cylinders?

what kinda motor/car is this. it is prob a vac hose. look around, there has to be a hook up somewhere. take a pic so we can see.

Duke E. Love
02-11-2008, 08:22 PM
94 probe 4 cyl. 155 across. its not unthreading when u turn it. i could pull it off with a socket but i cant cut the hose far enough down to get the socket down there. and i dont think theres enough room to get a socket on there even if i could get the hose short enough

E=MC˛
02-11-2008, 10:14 PM
i did the same thing to my friends 200sx. the end piece got stuck so all we did was use a socket for a larger spark plug. came right out no problems. give it a shot

Duke E. Love
02-11-2008, 11:22 PM
i did the same thing to my friends 200sx. the end piece got stuck so all we did was use a socket for a larger spark plug. came right out no problems. give it a shot only problem is, its locktited to the end piece

chituntang
02-15-2008, 07:44 AM
A breaker bar and an extension arm

CBEeng.
02-16-2008, 03:01 PM
A breaker bar and an extension arm

jus bus out the oxy/act torch boyeeee!!!!!!!!!