PDA

View Full Version : sometime soon?

lightspeed
02-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Ive been out of town a lot lately, but I should be here the next couple of weekends. I need to get the car out from some runs sometime soon to see how my new additions are working.
Is anyone going down south or anything soon? Id like to go down south and see where this KB shelby is maybe...it seems like a cool spot. I know its been cold, but Id really like to try some literbikes/busa's/whatever too, if the weather is decent.
If you all know anything going on, or know the guys down south, hit me up. Its been a while since Ive had the car out for some playtime.

WickedIXMR
02-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Ive been out of town a lot lately, but I should be here the next couple of weekends. I need to get the car out from some runs sometime soon to see how my new additions are working.
Is anyone going down south or anything soon? Id like to go down south and see where this KB shelby is maybe...it seems like a cool spot. I know its been cold, but Id really like to try some literbikes/busa's/whatever too, if the weather is decent.
If you all know anything going on, or know the guys down south, hit me up. Its been a while since Ive had the car out for some playtime.
Omg its been a while. How ya been?

lightspeed
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Omg its been a while. How ya been?
PM sent...