PDA

View Full Version : F U C K S P R I N T P C S

JITB
02-10-2008, 09:04 PM
man, i never thought that a simple machine could bring me to insanity until i got sprint... i dont understand how i can have 5 bars 1 second, and 0 the next. standing in the same spot... i got 2 areas in my apt, that i can talk on my phone...but **** even that moves around. What i look like a grown ass man, crouched in the corner next to my couch tryin to have a convo on the phone. I cant take it no more....

AlanŽ
02-10-2008, 09:06 PM
there are land lines for a reason

Echonova
02-10-2008, 09:07 PM
LOL, I feel your pain. My old work phone was a Sprint/Nextel and you couldn't have a convo without it dropping the call at least once.

JITB
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM

what is this reason...

Evil Goat
02-11-2008, 11:05 AM

incorrect, there are better cellular providers for a reason

verizon ftw

HiPSI
02-11-2008, 11:08 AM
not every cell company has service in every area. just a fact of life and the reason why cell companies have 30 day return policies.

pm me the addy and i can put in a network ticket for you and have a tech check out the area for problems.

Sammich
02-11-2008, 11:10 AM
suncom ftw lol...IMO buy a bluetooth headset and put your phone where u get reception and talk

JITB
02-11-2008, 11:11 AM
yea i have realized that now, but if it says im in the fair area, i should get fair reception.. i dont get anything in the fair area. and reception in any building is almost impossible.. but thanks for the help if u can. and ive had sprint for almost 2 years, and it jsut got worse and worse recently

soul
02-11-2008, 12:03 PM
here in grayson, down 84 for .5 miled its a straight black out zone, no signal..... bs, i always forget and im in the middle of the conversation im like " So ya last night...*dead silence*** wtf you hang on me? mother ****** hung up on me what a pansy *****, **** em, **ring** hello? oh i must of lost signal man, So back to what i was sayin..."

AlanŽ
02-11-2008, 12:04 PM
yea back when i had sprint there was a spot like that in fayetteville and I found that if I just got through that dead zone real quick the call wouldn't drop

Ran
02-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Cingular FTW here

JITB
02-11-2008, 12:06 PM
i had cingular it was the ****.. its at&t now, but i assume its the same good service..

soul
02-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Cingular FTW here
Ran FTBan ..........

its coming be ready, im headin the movement against you mustang mafia members

Ran
i had cingular it was the ****.. its at&t now, but i assume its the same good service..Yeah, I've had no problems since they joined up with AT&T. Pretty much stayed the same.

AlanŽ
yea well verizon>all other services. I've had all of them except metro and verizon has been the best so far

Ran
im headin the movement against you mustang mafia members*Looks at your sig* :thinking:

soul
02-11-2008, 12:10 PM
*Looks at your sig* :thinking:
*removes sigs* eh hitler was jew also, didnt stop him............ lol

The Ninja
02-11-2008, 12:42 PM
suncom ftw lol...IMO buy a bluetooth headset and put your phone where u get reception and talk

T-mobile just bought suncom.

The Ninja
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Oh...and AT&T/Cingular ftmfw!

The Yousef
02-11-2008, 08:38 PM
man, i never thought that a simple machine could bring me to insanity until i got sprint... i dont understand how i can have 5 bars 1 second, and 0 the next. standing in the same spot... i got 2 areas in my apt, that i can talk on my phone...but **** even that moves around. What i look like a grown ass man, crouched in the corner next to my couch tryin to have a convo on the phone. I cant take it no more....

A: how old is your phone?

B: you probably have the phone set at automatic mode and not Sprint Only (menus>settings>roaming)

C: you probably need a software update (call *2 ask for a PRL update)

xoxoxoxo
your friendly Sprint Technician.

3.5altman
02-11-2008, 08:43 PM
i left sprint a long time ago.

JITB
02-11-2008, 08:50 PM
A: how old is your phone?

B: you probably have the phone set at automatic mode and not Sprint Only (menus>settings>roaming)

C: you probably need a software update (call *2 ask for a PRL update)

xoxoxoxo
your friendly Sprint Technician.

1. 1 year
2. its been on sprint mode
3. im gonna get the update NOW!!

erin put a service call in this area for me! hopefully it works..

if u can unlock my katana2 for me... ill sell u my soul!!!!!!!!! for cheap..

The Yousef
02-11-2008, 08:54 PM
1. 1 year
2. its been on sprint mode
3. im gonna get the update NOW!!

erin put a service call in this area for me! hopefully it works..

if u can unlock my katana2 for me... ill sell u my soul!!!!!!!!! for cheap..

ah...erin is the man (a gay man) but the man nonetheless....see if that PRL update works...if it dosen't...that means your phone senses teh GAY you have and it is martrying itself in the name of heterosexuality....

JITB
02-11-2008, 09:04 PM
ah...erin is the man (a gay man) but the man nonetheless....see if that PRL update works...if it dosen't...that means your phone senses teh GAY you have and it is martrying itself in the name of heterosexuality....

thanks mr. technician

i tried to do the update.. but after spending 5 minutes on my back porch tryin to get a signal... i quit..... the saga continues..

BB6dohcvtec
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
sprint=garbage almost everywhere.......any of the other major cellular providers are better.

JITB
02-11-2008, 09:58 PM
yea, after my contract is up, tmobile, or verizon for me....

Slow Motion
02-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Cingular ftw i say no to muhfukin expensive. T-mobile fuk what do you get with them low minutes amount of minutes for the price...so fuk them. Sprint the only good thing about sprint is the free incoming **call me back bishes**. And verizon i think they might have the best but i need to see what plan is going to give me what i need. They need an earlier free night time like 6:30 and free incoming.

The Yousef
02-12-2008, 12:00 AM
thanks mr. technician

i tried to do the update.. but after spending 5 minutes on my back porch tryin to get a signal... i quit..... the saga continues..
well that sucks...i did my good deed for the night.