PDA

View Full Version : taco bell commercial...

Pages : [1] 2

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Alright, so I just watched a taco bell commercial and it reminded me of an event that occurred last night. Im not going to use any real names or screen names, so i'll just come up with some names that come close to their looks. The driver was an over weight version of jackie chan and the little girl in the back was a slittly better looking version of the golem from the lord of the rings. I'll just call her, troll.

Anyways, we all ordered something to eat, jackie chan was saying something about him wanting his problems(not going to say what problems) to go away and for everything to return back to normal. I then said, why don't you pray to god, im sure he can make that happen. After I said that, troll smacks me hard in my forehead. LOL now, it was a real shock to me, because I wasn't being a smartass about it or anything, yet I still get smacked?

This was just one out of numerous smacks I received that night. Who here thinks what I said was smack worthy? Seriously, I didn't even say it in a sarcastic way or anything, I personally think it was kinda fucked up. LOL

WickedIXMR
02-10-2008, 04:38 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redrumracer
02-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Alright, so I just watched a taco bell commercial and it reminded me of an event that occurred last night. Im not going to use any real names or screen names, so i'll just come up with some names that come close to their looks. The driver was an over weight version of jackie chan and the little girl in the back was a slittly better looking version of the golem from the lord of the rings. I'll just call her, troll.

Anyways, we all ordered something to eat, jackie chan was saying something about him wanting his problems(not going to say what problems) to go away and for everything to return back to normal. I then said, why don't you pray to god, im sure he can make that happen. After I said that, troll smacks me hard in my forehead. LOL now, it was a real shock to me, because I wasn't being a smartass about it or anything, yet I still get smacked?

This was just one out of numerous smacks I received that night. Who here thinks what I said was smack worthy? Seriously, I didn't even say it in a sarcastic way or anything, I personally think it was kinda fucked up. LOL

so did somebody get smacked in this taco bell commercial?????

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:43 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gl ad you find me getting smacked funny. =( It's not fair, NO one has ever done that to me, I don't know why I let troll get away with it.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:44 PM
so did somebody get smacked in this taco bell commercial?????No, they were introducing the new mexican fiesta dish or something. Lol

WickedIXMR
02-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Glad you find me getting smacked funny. =( It's not fair, NO one has ever done that to me, I don't know why I let troll get away with it.
Man it wasnt even hard. You let your sister smack you everyday. NOW that would be something i would cry about.

redrumracer
02-10-2008, 04:45 PM
oh ok i was just trying to figure out how this related to a taco bell commercial. :thinking:

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Man it wasnt even hard. You let your sister smack you everyday. NOW that would be something i would cry about.My sister, not a girl that doesn't share the same blood type as me! I would have smacked the fuck out of her ass or popped one of her tits if I would have acted like I used to back in high school.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:48 PM
oh ok i was just trying to figure out how this related to a taco bell commercial. :thinking:It really isn't that hard to comprehend, but you are a alittle slow so I understand.

redrumracer
02-10-2008, 04:49 PM
It really isn't that hard to comprehend, but you are a alittle slow so I understand.

the only common thread i can find between the 2 is that it deals with mexicans and food. :lmfao:

Revmaynard
02-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Are y'all both like b positive or something?

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:51 PM
the only common thread i can find between the 2 is that it deals with mexicans and food. :lmfao:Lol, there was 1 mexican, 1 chink, and 1 white girl in the car. How did you come up with that conclusion?

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Are y'all both like b positive or something?Lol, wish I knew. Why'd you ask that?

Revmaynard
02-10-2008, 04:53 PM
My sister, not a girl that doesn't share the same blood type as me! I would have smacked the fuck out of her ass or popped one of her tits if I would have acted like I used to back in high school.

I thought you meant y'all have the same blood type or some sht.

redrumracer
02-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Lol, there was 1 mexican, 1 chink, and 1 white girl in the car. How did you come up with that conclusion?

im gonna call the naacp on you for not being racially diverse, then al sharpton will sue your ass

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 04:55 PM
I thought you meant y'all have the same blood type or some sht.I doubt that golem looking chick has the same blood type as I do. LOL

Who here thinks what I said was smack worthy?Ps; no one has answered my question. LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-10-2008, 04:57 PM
oh ok i was just trying to figure out how this related to a taco bell commercial. :thinking:Because, he got smacked while waiting in line for his food at TACO BELL.

Anyways, I find it very rude that you got smacked as well. What ever happened to freedom of speech? But that doesn't bother as much as, why the fuk did you not use the pimp hand? Better yet, EOD?

Sh1t.

Revmaynard
02-10-2008, 04:58 PM
I would have done something at least. But fyi, just because you're related doesn't mean you share the same blood type.

redrumracer
02-10-2008, 04:58 PM
ok no the smack was not worthy and youre still raciest

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 05:03 PM
ok no the smack was not worthy and youre still raciestLol, thank you.

I would have done something at least. But fyi, just because you're related doesn't mean you share the same blood type.yeah, i'll make sure that doesn't happen again. And i really don't know about the blood type thing, so I guess you have a point for once. Lol

Anyways, I find it very rude that you got smacked as well. What ever happened to freedom of speech? But that doesn't bother as much as, why the fuk did you not use the pimp hand? Better yet, EOD?

Sh1t.LOL this chick is evil, even for me. :ninja: I'll do it next time though, just for you!

Revmaynard
02-10-2008, 05:04 PM
For once? Haha, I'm sure I can bring up another point I've made, but no need to embarrass you.:D Lol.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Noice !

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 05:07 PM
For once? Haha, I'm sure I can bring up another point I've made, but no need to embarrass you.:D Lol.Lol, I really don't even E-know you. But you don't seem like a complete jackass like alot of members posting around... so you might have gotten me once, MIGHT have. :)

Revmaynard
02-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Haha, yea I schooled you on brain cells about a week ago at like 6am LOL.

In the e-world they call me revmaynard :ninja:

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Haha, yea I schooled you on brain cells about a week ago at like 6am LOL.LOL, you were talking about that?! I remember now, I'll give you that one. That'll be the only thing you get me on, so don't get used to it. ;)

In the e-world they call me revmaynard :ninja:LOFL!

OneSlow5pt0
02-10-2008, 05:41 PM
hmmmm

Revmaynard
02-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Lol, don't worry, you'd know by now if I were on here to make you look like a dumbass. Besides, you do that on your own!

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Er. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAH

Okay okay HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS TOO FUNNY!!!

sorry man but I had to this. He looks more like the younger version of Kim Il Jong when younger.

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 06:03 PM
she loves you maniac. She hates me though. Really, I think she wants to kill me.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 08:19 PM
she loves you maniac. She hates me though. Really, I think she wants to kill me.Lol, I know for a fact that she wants to kill you. LOL hope you have jesus in your life.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Lol, don't worry, you'd know by now if I were on here to make you look like a dumbass. Besides, you do that on your own!Sorry but no one can make me look like a dumbass, not you nor anyone else. So that statement is about as true as unicorns.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Leave it to a mexican to compare his life to a taco bell commercial. :rolleyes:Do I need to call Dracc to come put you in your place, again? LOL

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Lol, I know for a fact that she wants to kill you. LOL hope you have jesus in your life.

damn ~starts praying~

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 10:28 PM
damn ~starts praying~Lol, not even god can help you now. Don't worry though, I got your back. Nothing will happen to you unless I allow it.

ahmonrah
02-10-2008, 10:51 PM

reading your thread title reminded me of another......HOLD ON!! JUST FOUNG THIS PIC....ZOMFG!!! LIRL!!!
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z123/CsvtJon/1831.gif

OK...NOW BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING........
~AHEM~reading your thread title reminded me of another taco bell incident of yore....
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7804/speed1se6.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/4zolxl2.jpg

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 10:58 PM
you probably got smacked because they know you dont believe in god.

i get weird looks when i tell people why dont you go pray to your god? what's he gonna do for you?

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Lol, talk about random!

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:00 PM
you probably got smacked because they know you dont believe in god.

i get weird looks when i tell people why dont you go pray to your god? what's he gonna do for you?LOL, yeah! But did I have to get smacked? And did it have to be that hard? Man, I don't understand what caused this to happen. Im sweet in real life, :( why would anyone want to hit me?

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:04 PM
haha... if you acted how you do on this forum in real life, you would probably get more than a smack from me.

i once got mad at this a.sshole when i work at firehouse subs. the guy worked with me. well i threw a spatula at him. he better be glad i didn't have the knife in my hand at that time.

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Lol, not even god can help you now. Don't worry though, I got your back. Nothing will happen to you unless I allow it.

bahahah ~wears bulletproof vest~ YES!!! :goodjob:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:05 PM
though if she comes looking for me, she wont know where Id be. Unless she has some sort of human gps locator, then Id be praying to god like a freaking insane man.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:07 PM
haha... if you acted how you do on this forum in real life, you would probably get more than a smack from me.

i once got mad at this a.sshole when i work at firehouse subs. the guy worked with me. well i threw a spatula at him. he better be glad i didn't have the knife in my hand at that time.You wouldn't even be allowed to get 5ft from me, trust me. LOL I don't associate myself with ugly chicks! :lmfao: j/k

Wait, not im not. If you ever meet me, you will never forget the words that come out of my mouth! I can be mean to a point that'll make you seriously want to kill me! LOL ugh, when you coming up this way? ;)

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:08 PM
though if she comes looking for me, she wont know where Id be. Unless she has some sort of human gps locator, then Id be praying to god like a freaking insane man.Huh? If you feel scared in anyway, lmk. I'll take care of the issue. :)

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Nah I dont feel scared. Well maybe. Yea maybe.

IndianStig
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM
stick it in troll's butt hole and be even.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
stick it in troll's butt hole and be even.Bwahahaha! I like the way you think, but I've been thinking about that ALL DAY! :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:16 PM
....that's just wrong. You might break in her in half.

IndianStig
02-10-2008, 11:17 PM
we all know alex knows how to work buttholes though...

autumnk5
You wouldn't even be allowed to get 5ft from me, trust me. LOL I don't associate myself with ugly chicks! :lmfao: j/k

Wait, not im not. If you ever meet me, you will never forget the words that come out of my mouth! I can be mean to a point that'll make you seriously want to kill me! LOL ugh, when you coming up this way? ;)

i know you are just kidding because i would of been on ia's ugly chicks thread...

anyways, i want to come, but i have so much schoolwork to do, i'm trying to graduate early. and i don't want to come up to atlanta alone.

maybe people should have a meet in columbus. it's not "that" boring here.

Maniac1
....that's just wrong. You might break in her in half.:lmfao: hope not, I want my d!ck broken... Raw FTW!

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:20 PM
i know you are just kidding because i would of been on ia's ugly chicks thread...

anyways, i want to come, but i have so much schoolwork to do, i'm trying to graduate early. and i don't want to come up to atlanta alone.

maybe people should have a meet in columbus. it's not "that" boring here.I know this chick that used to live in columbus, one day she came up here and chilled with me and my friends. She had a good time, we showed her around treated her nice(LOL) then she went back. If you ever want to come up here, just lmk, seriously. Im kinda like I am online in real life, but not that harsh. :D I'll show you a good time.

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Be very wary she might do something insane and next thing you YOUR A WOMAN!!!!!!

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I know this chick that used to live in columbus, one day she came up here and chilled with me and my friends. She had a good time, we showed her around treated her nice(LOL) then she went back. If you ever want to come up here, just lmk, seriously. Im kinda like I am in real life, but not that harsh. :D I'll show you a good time.

Just bring birth control pills. Lots of it. And extra pair of panties. LOL

autumnk5
are you talking about jess? lol.

why did she come back to columbus if you treated her "nice"?

Maniac1
Be very wary she might do something insane and next thing you YOUR A WOMAN!!!!!!I have the mexican flavor man, come on! :D

On_Her_Face

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:22 PM
are you talking about jess? lol.

why did she come back to columbus if you treated her "nice"?bwahahah yeah! And she only came up here for a bit. And not that "nice", she had a good time as in entertainment. :ninja: someone else got to her instead of me. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Billy go back to ant.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:23 PM
...That made about as much sense as this...

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:24 PM
haha see. lol

i go to atlanta like two or three times a year. mainly to go shopping. and when i go it's to alpharetta for shopping or to six flags.

when my friend and i went last time. we spent the night in alpharetta and we went to the steak n shake. ate & then went to the movies. no one was out. it was pretty lame. and it was a saturday night.

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Im bored as fawk and I want a cig.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:26 PM
haha see. lol

i go to atlanta like two or three times a year. mainly to go shopping. and when i go it's to alpharetta for shopping or to six flags.

when my friend and i went last time. we spent the night in alpharetta and we went to the steak n shake. ate & then went to the movies. no one was out. it was pretty lame. and it was a saturday night.Gwinnett is where its at! LOL we took jess to stake n shake, man it was so funny! You kinda remind me of her, so im pretty sure I know how you'd act in front of me and my friends. :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Damn maniac be whoreing with all the IA girls...jeez. you get tested?

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Im bored as fawk and I want a cig.Scrappy bought me a new pack yesterday! :D I have some, already smoked one not too long ago though so im cool.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Damn maniac be whoreing with all the IA girls...jeez. you get tested?:ninja: what you talking about dawg!?

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:28 PM
LOL HAHAHAH...nm thats secret info. LOL shoot Ive been clean for almost 2 months. No cigs. Ugh I miss my Camel Frost and Lights. Fawk,

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:29 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/kimchan_24/caturday.jpg
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/davidw82/caturday.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x256/sel999/caturday.jpg
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x105/john_d_corr/Caturday.jpg
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x183/eonblue4309/caturday.gif
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/joeybechtel/caturday.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h251/lizc_2009/caturday.jpghttp://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/ralphbermea/caturday.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/pawmi98/caturday.jpg

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Billy, why aren't you playin that stupid guitar game? You're crowding my thread with emo mixed with gay bullsh!t.

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:31 PM
don't you like emo stuff? good charlotte lover.

Crazy Asian
LAWL LOL

autumnk5
i remember one year i went to wild bill's dance hall or something like that when i was 12 or 13. it was fun. lol.

i dont think i would like atlanta. it's kinda big. and i would get lost. and i hate getting lost. it makes me cry.

i got lost in alpharetta.

i need a GPS.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:32 PM
don't you like emo stuff? good charolette lover.I didn't know skulls and heavy metal was considered emo? Anyways, you're billy. The all and mighty, so you must be telling the truth. :gay:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Remember Billy and Anthony are in a secret relationship. :ninja:

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:33 PM
i remember one year i went to wild bill's dance hall or something like that when i was 12 or 13. it was fun. lol.

i dont think i would like atlanta. it's kinda big. and i would get lost. and i hate getting lost. it makes me cry.

i got lost in alpharetta.

i need a GPS.LOL wild bills is GAY! Man, you really don't know much about atlanta.

If you chill with me, you won't cry. I'll make sure of that. :D

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Invite. I got camera. LOL

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:36 PM
wild bill's was so much fun when i was young. lol

but what if you get lost, i'll cry.

i remember i got in this one neighborhood in columbus for an hour. i called my mom crying. it was like two in the morning. she found me in like five minutes. the sad part = i was like two roads from the main road.... lol

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Invite. I got camera. LOLLol, hmmm? No, you'll just miss it up and start talking about jacking off to 2girls1cup... we don't need any homofags in the group. :)

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:37 PM
I didn't know skulls and heavy metal was considered emo? Anyways, you're billy. The all and mighty, so you must be telling the truth. :gay:

you're right, skulls and heavy metal is sooo much cooler than emo :rolleyes:

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:37 PM
wild bill's was so much fun when i was young. lol

but what if you get lost, i'll cry.

i remember i got in this one neighborhood in columbus for an hour. i called my mom crying. it was like two in the morning. she found me in like five minutes. the sad part = i was like two roads from the main road.... lolLol, ive only been to wild bills twice... and it sucked both times. lol... and im Maniac, i don't get lost, I know my way around things/places. ;)

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:39 PM
hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahah lllololl hwhwhahahah;fns amfmksdnfjk/ ndsmc asjdnvc sd/anc hahahahahahahah @ I sh!T bats!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: hahahahahahahha lol hahahahahahah LOFL LMA LDHJA LL O OLK DAS DS SLL LOL

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Lol, hmmm? No, you'll just miss it up and start talking about jacking off to 2girls1cup... we don't need any homofags in the group. :)

I hate that ****. And what the fawk I aint a homofag. OMG that's gay. I hate this.

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:40 PM
hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahah lllololl hwhwhahahah;fns amfmksdnfjk/ ndsmc asjdnvc sd/anc hahahahahahahah @ I sh!T bats!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: hahahahahahahha lol hahahahahahah LOFL LMA LDHJA LL O OLK DAS DS SLL LOL

took me a minute to find a good picture

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:40 PM
I hate that ****. And what the fawk I aint a homofag. OMG that's gay. I hate this.If Krissy says you can hang, than you can hang. Its up to her, so make sure you don't get on her nerves. :2cents: lol

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:41 PM
damn ~note to self: Buy Krissy flower's for Valentine's Day.~ Wait that would make me seem stalker-ish. LOL

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:42 PM
damn ~note to self: Buy Krissy flower's for Valentine's Day.~ Wait that would make me seem stalker-ish. LOLJust put a note on it that says "thanks for being a cool friend." :goodjob:

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:42 PM
what is there to do in lame atlanta anyways?

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Omg so much **** to do. You just goto know the right places.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:44 PM
what is there to do in lame atlanta anyways?Awww curious? Depends on what you like, bars, pool, clubs, you name it. If you know how to dance latin music I can take you clubbin, you're 18, but its cool. You'll get in. ;) Just let me know, babe. :) LOL

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:47 PM
yall are boring.. btw autumnk5 these fags don't know ****

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:48 PM
yall are boring.. btw autumnk5 these fags don't know ****Cig break brb.

Oh and he's right, :rolleyes: .

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:49 PM
lol.. i love dancing!

bars aren't really that fun. i've been to a couple. it's more for an older scene. but i have been to two here in columbus that weren't that bad. and were fun. clubs are better though.

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Its ok billy. Youll be cool and not be emo. I think.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:50 PM
lol.. i love dancing!

bars aren't really that fun. i've been to a couple. it's more for an older scene. but i have been to two here in columbus that weren't that bad. and were fun. clubs are better though.Than I'll show you that! I doubt you could keep up though, :D

autumnk5
haha. .. yeah i know better than to date/hang with a guy who spends all of his free time on importatlanta.... when he could be hanging with hot females/trying to pick up hot females.... lol

Crazy Asian
lol.. i love dancing!

bars aren't really that fun. i've been to a couple. it's more for an older scene. but i have been to two here in columbus that weren't that bad. and were fun. clubs are better though.

I dont know any clubs that you have to be 18. Club Euro is gay but I know theres more.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:51 PM
haha. .. yeah i know better than to date/hang with a guy who spends all of his free time on importatlanta.... when he could be hanging with hot females/trying to pick up hot females.... lol :lmfao: own.... nah, you just don't know! We're all losers, why else would we be posting?

Bwhahahahaha!

ps; who the hell is talking about dating or seeing? im talkin about hangin out!

autumnk5
Than I'll show you that! I doubt you could keep up though, :D

you are crazy!

you just don't know.

i can dance. ask redondo. there used to be vids

On_Her_Face
ya, yall are probably talking to a guy haha

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:52 PM
LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAH BILLY!!!!

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:52 PM
ya, yall are probably talking to a guy hahaGross, don't even say that.

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Billy Ill hang out with you. If it will make you feel better Ill play Guitar Hero.

Maniac1
you are crazy!

you just don't know.

i can dance. ask redondo. there used to be vidsSuuure... From what I can tell, you're just another white girl who thinks she can dance. If you can't dance like the latinas can, you can't dance.

On_Her_Face
Gross, don't even say that.

well its either a guy or looks like a guy.

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:54 PM
not a guy. i have many guys on here from columbus that have seen me.

plus i have myspace... i know that's not credible (sp?) and i know hearing my voice on the phone won't really be either.

but i know for a fact i am female :)

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Billy Ill hang out with you. If it will make you feel better Ill play Guitar Hero.Instead of IA, billy spends his free time playing that! I seriously don't know how he can play that for 4 hours straight!

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:55 PM
He must really want to be a rockstar. I think he wants to snort coke and fawk all the groupies.

On_Her_Face
Suuure... From what I can tell, you're just another white girl who thinks she can dance. If you can't dance like the latinas can, you can't dance.

lie white people can dance..

autumnk5
i don't dance like a white girl.

i can actually move.. and i dont mean these lame things like "crank that" sh!t. i can actually move my body

Maniac1

plus i have myspace... i know that's not credible (sp?) and i know hearing my voice on the phone won't really be either.

but i know for a fact i am female :)I bet id make fun of your voice... I always do to new girls.

Maniac1
lie white people can dance.. :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-10-2008, 11:56 PM
billy I honestly want to see you dance. HAHAH I want to see this boy freaking rocking it on his Guitar Hero. LOLOLOL

autumnk5
i've watched a friend play guitar hero for four hours straight. while there was a drunken half naked girl there who wanted to have sex with him on the floor.

he just rather play the game :( poor girl

Maniac1
i don't dance like a white girl.

i can actually move.. and i dont mean these lame things like "crank that" sh!t. i can actually move my bodyWell thats cool, I'll take your word for it. I need to see it for myself though :D

On_Her_Face

but i know for a fact i am female :)

i can be a girl on myspace too...

and alex sounds like a girl on the phone

Crazy Asian
i've watched a friend play guitar hero for four hours straight. while there was a drunken half naked girl there who wanted to have sex with him on the floor.

he just rather play the game :( poor girl

pm number NOW!!!

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:57 PM
billy I honestly want to see you dance. HAHAH I want to see this boy freaking rocking it on his Guitar Hero. LOLOLOL

ya i've never played guitar hero

autumnk5
02-10-2008, 11:57 PM
there's nothing wrong with my voice. the most i get made fun of is of two things...

1. i tend to stop paying attention and stare off into space.

2. if i hear a word, it might trigger a story in my head and i will talk about something random.

that's it. other than that i'm pretty normal.

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:58 PM
i can be a girl on myspace too...

and alex sounds like a girl on the phoneYeah, i do sound like a chick. LOL no, seriously they always think im black. Which is ****ing gay!

Maniac1
02-10-2008, 11:59 PM
there's nothing wrong with my voice. the most i get made fun of is of two things...

2. if i hear a word, it might trigger a story in my head and i will talk about something random.

that's it. other than that i'm pretty normal.You'd get slapped from me, if you do that around me. No joke.

On_Her_Face
02-10-2008, 11:59 PM

that's it. other than that i'm pretty normal.

that was a great story, please, tell another.

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Yo billy, this girl wouldn't make it hanging around us. you, will, me, david would make her cry! LOL

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:02 AM
ya, espcially if she looks like a "normal IA chick"

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:03 AM
ya, espcially if she looks like a "normal IA chick"LOL, nah. She actually looks decent.

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:03 AM
josh would lick her(his) ass if she(or he) asked him to

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:04 AM
LOL, nah. She actually looks decent.

decent on your scale is what on mine? :lmao:

Maniac1
josh would lick her(his) ass if she(or he) asked him toJosh would ask her "the question" you probably don't know what im talking about! :lmfao: But two other IA chicks would.

Crazy Asian
josh would run. That mofo is shy. Well around me. I swear I said wassup he ran. WTF

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:05 AM
decent on your scale is what on mine? :lmao:B!tch, please! LOL

Crazy Asian
Now he's used to me. So he's chill.

Maniac1
josh would run. That mofo is shy. Well around me. I swear I said wassup he ran. WTFLol, he's hard to get to know. try harder...

On_Her_Face
Josh would ask her "the question" you probably don't know what im talking about! :lmfao: But two other IA chicks would.

explain. btw yall fags came through bp and didnt stop.. or atleast yall stopped by the lambo door side.. and if your car was up you could of made some money last night

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Lol, he's hard to get to know. try harder...

Er...not that way. LOL I heard he cant speak korean that well. Fawk that sucks.

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:06 AM
aw i look decent according to maniac. thanks.

yeah, i tend to get made fun of alot. i miss everything :(

and i don't get the joke until a minute later.

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:07 AM
explain. btw yall fags came through bp and didnt stop.. or atleast yall stopped by the lambo door side.. and if your car was up you could of made some money last nightWe did stop, then had to leave cause of some fight. We were there for maybe 5 mins... Lol, money dig run? MAN, that sucks! Did you end up doing it?

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:08 AM
ya money run, i would of done it, but i didnt have cash on me just plastic.. it was a white trans am 02, headerback, intake.. 3.73 gears and he wanted to do an 1/8th mile.. my buddy has a camaro (weighs less) same mods and i beat him up pretty good..

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:08 AM
aw i look decent according to maniac. thanks.

yeah, i tend to get made fun of alot. i miss everything :(

and i don't get the joke until a minute later.HAHAHA, if you're slow, you wouldn't make it.... man, we'd clown on you SO hard! :lmfao: LOL DAMNIT, now I wanna meet you, it'd be so ****ing funny!

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Autumn seems too nice and shy. Please Alex be nice and break her gently LOL

On_Her_Face
HAHAHA, if you're slow, you wouldn't make it.... man, we'd clown on you SO hard! :lmfao: LOL DAMNIT, now I wanna meet you, it'd be so ****ing funny!

hell, i don't too many dumb bitches in my life as is.

autumnk5
i'm smart. but i lack common sense.

i tend to say "what?" alot.

Maniac1
ya money run, i would of done it, but i didnt have cash on me just plastic.. it was a white trans am 02, headerback, intake.. 3.73 gears and he wanted to do an 1/8th mile.. my buddy has a camaro (weighs less) same mods and i beat him up pretty good..1/8? I wouldve taken his ass, lol. On stock turbo I lost to a nitrous camaro with other bolt ons by half a car. AWD FTW! Maybe next time, how much did they run for?

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:10 AM
ya money run, i would of done it, but i didnt have cash on me just plastic.. it was a white trans am 02, headerback, intake.. 3.73 gears and he wanted to do an 1/8th mile.. my buddy has a camaro (weighs less) same mods and i beat him up pretty good..

I had 500 dollars this past saturday. :ninja: But then it went to the bank.

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Autumn seems too nice and shy. Please Alex be nice and break her gently LOLShe'll puss out. LOL

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:11 AM

i tend to say "what?" alot.I know how to work your kind.

Crazy Asian
Jeez way to break it so nicely. LOL

autumnk5
whatever... i'm niceeee .. but also a *****.

every guy loves me :) that's why the guy i'm dating hates me a bit.

i tend to get to interested whenever a guy talks to me. he says i "flirt" too much.

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:12 AM

smart + no common sense = stupid

btw alex i gotta tell you about a run i had, can't post it on ia cause i told the guy i wouldn't..

also i got a new pcm otw

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:12 AM
wow, um crazy asian, at first in this thread i thought you were making random post. i just realize like at the last page, you were actually replying to us... lol

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:13 AM

i tend to get to interested whenever a guy talks to me. he says i "flirt" too much.

Your bf will want to kill alex after you start to hang around with him. :goodjob:

Maniac1

i tend to get to interested whenever a guy talks to me. he says i "flirt" too much.O RLY? Well you hang with fags, not assholes. I doubt your two horse town has people like us, we'd get you wanting more. W0rd!

Crazy Asian
wow, um crazy asian, at first in this thread i thought you were making random post. i just realize like at the last page, you were actually replying to us... lol

I hate you. Wait till I meet you. I swear Im gonna make you cry back home. I swear. :ninja:

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:14 AM
smart + no common sense = stupid

btw alex i gotta tell you about a run i had, can't post it on ia cause i told the guy i wouldn't..

also i got a new pcm otwW0rd dawg, PMs ---->

integraguy06

i dont know what you look like, but that sounds a lot like a dumb blonde... ever think of getting common sense? :bump:

Maniac1
Your bf will want to kill alex after you start to hang around with him. :goodjob:im not that bad. :ninja:

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:15 AM
im not that bad. :ninja:

HAHAHHA I know how hispanics work. :ninja:

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:15 AM
i dont know what you look like, but that sounds a lot like a dumb blonde... ever think of getting common sense? :bump:Oh damn! LOL, Who the hell are you though?

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Oh damn! LOL, Who the hell are you though?

my comment came out a little on the dicl< side... my bad, but, everyone knows the dumb blonde type, and sometimes i just think... how they can sit there and be so f*cking retarded sometimes

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
my comment came out a little on the dicl< side... my bad, but, everyone knows the dumb blonde type, and sometimes i just think... how they can sit there and be so f*cking retarded sometimesLOL, repped.

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:19 AM
i bet she's a slut, and stupid.. perfect for your game alex :lmfao:

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:20 AM

lol harsh words... i like :D:D

Crazy Asian
You would think at least one side of their brain works.

autumnk5
I hate you. Wait till I meet you. I swear Im gonna make you cry back home. I swear. :ninja:

i'm sorry. lol. i couldn't help it.

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:21 AM
You would think at least one side of their brain works.

sometimes i even doubt that

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:22 AM

it's pretty hard to get into my pants :)

there's been guys wanting to for years.

sluts= FTL

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:23 AM
i bet she's a slut, and stupid.. perfect for your game alex :lmfao:LOL, n!gga you're the one that dates dumb big tit'd dumb block heads! Dumb blondes too! :lmao: but yeah, i'll work for me.

autumnk5
naw i'm a red/brunette. lol

idk that's just on a very thoughtful night when there's a lot on my mind. other times i'm pretty concentrated.

integraguy06

sluts= FTL

must be something pretty f*cking awesome if some have waited for years... or maybe their game just blows

Maniac1

sluts= FTL:lmfao: thats what they ALL say!

Crazy Asian
LOL, n!gga you're the one that dates dumb big tit'd dumb block heads! Dumb blondes too! :lmao: but yeah, i'll work for me.

Gold digger. :goodjob:

On_Her_Face

sluts= FTL

sluts ftw

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:24 AM
must be something pretty f*cking awesome if some have waited for years... or maybe their game just blowsBINGO!

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:24 AM
roast beef = FTL

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:25 AM
roast beef = FTL

roast beef is F*CKING AWESOME... how can u rag on it

Crazy Asian
roast beef = FTL

EWW YOU GOT THAT!!!???

On_Her_Face
LOL, n!gga you're the one that dates dumb big tit'd dumb block heads! Dumb blondes too! :lmao: but yeah, i'll work for me.

very true, brb gotta read your private message

autumnk5
naw, their game is pretty good. i just know not to listen to guy's game.

all these guys now go with my friends but still want me :( sad but true.

integraguy06
sluts ftw

X2 :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
hey the tighter the better. Not roast beef. Please man.

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:26 AM
ewwww i dont have roast beef. that's for beat out sluts.

i'm pratically a virgin :)

Maniac1

all these guys now go with my friends but still want me :( sad but true.No, seriously. They have no game if they can't get some within a month! And they're still trying after a year? LOL losers!

integraguy06

all these guys now go with my friends but still want me :( sad but true.

so your just one of the annoying bit*ches who is hard to get... cmon everyone likes a **** :idb:

Crazy Asian
Wow...virgin. OMG

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:27 AM
No, seriously. They have no game if they can't get some within a month! And they're still trying after a year? LOL losers!

X2 again

ZeDFuNk

Okay so you were at a drive through with Josh(aka wickedIXMR and Scrappy was in the back seat... Josh wished he wasn't fat anymore and scrappy slapped you? Alex, you always deserve to get slapped!

integraguy06
Wow...virgin. OMG

virgin p*ssy ftw :bump:

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Okay so you were at a drive through with Josh(aka wickedIXMR and Scrappy was in the back seat... Josh wished he wasn't fat anymore and scrappy slapped you? Alex, you always deserve to get slapped!Huh? Damn, out of the blue... LOL

Crazy Asian
Okay so you were at a drive through with Josh(aka wickedIXMR and Scrappy was in the back seat... Josh wished he wasn't fat anymore and scrappy slapped you? Alex, you always deserve to get slapped!

BAHAHAHAHAHA

autumnk5
so your just one of the annoying bit*ches who is hard to get... cmon everyone likes a **** :idb:

no i just rather not **** a random guy. and i'm not asking for a long time serious boyfriend either.

two guys were close friends.
and the third guy is the guy i'm dating now.

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:29 AM
virgin p*ssy ftw :bump:

Bring out the towel. :love:

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:29 AM
ewwww i dont have roast beef. that's for beat out sluts.

i'm pratically a virgin :)

well i guess thats good... but u still gotta have like the most amazing p*ssy or some crazy tricks up your sleeve to have guys after you for years... i dont understand them...

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Bring out the towel. :love:

hahahahahahahaha

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:30 AM
how can it be an amazing ***** if they've never seen it/felt it?

it means they love me :) i'm a great person. or i'm just the girl that always says no and they don't get told no.

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:31 AM
haha i remember my first time, he did bring out a towel... lol

Maniac1
LOL, aight. BRB, smoke break.

integraguy06

it means they love me :) i'm a great person. or i'm just the girl that always says no and they don't get told no.

true unless u get around and they have heard by word of mouth... or maybe they have x ray vision goggles :eek:

integraguy06
haha i remember my first time, he did bring out a towel... lol

wow too much info :no:

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:32 AM
damn, how many smoke breaks do you need?

didnt you have one like two pages ago?

Crazy Asian
One day you're gonna love some guy and hes gonna deny you.

Maybe he's gay?

On_Her_Face

your pussy is just as good as the next girl in line, just like your personality.

Crazy Asian
BILLY LOL!!!

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:33 AM
where do u live in columbus by the way... i have 4 or 5 friends that go to columbus state... i know them b/c i went to GSW in americus

autumnk5
sorry, i'm pretty blunt. i say what's on my mind. or rather type what's on my mind.

so guys have xray goggles now? damn... that sucks. we should have a nudist colony now.

integraguy06
might as well

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:34 AM
there are too many fat chicks though for a nudist colony

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:35 AM
no Im a peeping tom. I judge before ahead of time.

autumnk5
ummm, i live by the strip mall behind the CVS kinda. ummm it's across the street from the TSYS off moon road.

the guy i'm dating went to GSW a few years back. he's 21, and he went his freshman year.

integraguy06
no Im a peeping tom. I judge before ahead of time.

haha funny sh*t

Crazy Asian
there are too many fat chicks though for a nudist colony

and a lot of them are old. You have to goto Europe or Austrailia to strike gold. Though Palm Springs had a nice nudist colony. Damn sexy girls.

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:36 AM
lol. whenever i bring up nudist camps, guys are always willing to join :)

On_Her_Face
sorry, i'm pretty blunt. i say what's on my mind. or rather type what's on my mind.

so guys have xray goggles now? damn... that sucks. we should have a nudist colony now.

when did i say that i had "goggles" and i don't have to see it.

integraguy06
ummm, i live by the strip mall behind the CVS kinda. ummm it's across the street from the TSYS off moon road.

the guy i'm dating went to GSW a few years back. he's 21, and he went his freshman year.

thats crazy i went there 06-07 and didnt like it so i moved back home to atlanta... did he play any sports there, i probably know him because the school has like 2200 people

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:37 AM
when did i say that i had "goggles" and i don't have to see it.

You just throw money at them Billy. Duh.

integraguy06
and a lot of them are old. You have to goto Europe or Austrailia to strike gold. Though Palm Springs had a nice nudist colony. Damn sexy girls.

ya i know a lot of hot aussie girls that live here in kennesaw/marietta

i cant imagine how it would be actually in australia, girls, accents :D

autumnk5
my uncle used to own one.

http://books.google.com/books?id=xDdk84L38e8C&dq=the+naked+bus+driver&pg=PP1&ots=kNSXsAUGIW&sig=GEg7sJf7q2WJcrDM-z2R2d4eiP4&hl=en&prev=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the+naked+bus+driver&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail#PPA11,M1

here's the book about him.

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:38 AM
books FTL

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:39 AM
uhhh i dont think he played anything.

his name is billy. know him?

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:41 AM
uhhh i dont think he played anything.

his name is billy. know him?

well all i can say is this dumbass dates people with good names

Maniac1
damn, how many smoke breaks do you need?

didnt you have one like two pages ago?I kinda smoke way too much. :(

Crazy Asian
WHY THE FAWK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT BOOKS!!!??

AND THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!!!

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:42 AM
I kinda smoke way too much. :(

Pack a day? :goodjob:

Maniac1
well all i can say is this dumbass dates people with good namesAlex > Billy.

integraguy06
WHY THE FAWK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT BOOKS!!!??

AND THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!!!

i agree, reading sucks

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Alex > Billy.

too bad your name is alejandro

Crazy Asian
stephen>alex,billy. Sorry.

autumnk5
lol. i'm sorry i just thought of the book.

haha um yeah billy is good name.

i've never dated a guy named alex. so i wouldn't know.

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:45 AM
too bad your name is alejandroLOL shut up! No one is supposed to know that!

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:45 AM
LOL shut up! No one is supposed to know that!

lol i still think its Andrew > all

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:46 AM
stephen>alex,billy. Sorry.

your name is not stephen.. Chow Yun Fat

Maniac1
lol. i'm sorry i just thought of the book.

haha um yeah billy is good name.

i've never dated a guy named alex. so i wouldn't know.Dudes that are named Alex rule! :D

autumnk5
my friend dated a stephen. stephen was an ass.

i "dated" a stephen in like 2nd grade. he was a sweetheart. he's now a loser. lol

Crazy Asian
Damn I want to do something. Cant sleep.

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:47 AM
stephen and andrew are both gay fags who drive hondas.

autumnk5
i've never dated an andrew. but i tend to hate every andrew i know.

integraguy06
ya i cant sleep because im too busy hitting refresh on my computer for this thread lol

Crazy Asian
my friend dated a stephen. stephen was an ass.

i "dated" a stephen in like 2nd grade. he was a sweetheart. he's now a loser. lol

Does dating more then 10 girls and then dumping their ass an ass?

integraguy06
02-11-2008, 12:48 AM
i've never dated an andrew. but i tend to hate every andrew i know.

ohhh ouch... well dont hate me :cheers:

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:49 AM
no... i've dumped many guys. and that doesn't make me a *****.

yeah, i can't seem to sleep either. i have my pj's on & i'm laying in bed.

i can't seem to shut of my laptop though. i'm also to busy hitting refresh.

On_Her_Face
HndaPimpess (1:47:30 AM): Nope! I sleep naked dork everyone knows that

lol alex look at this

Maniac1
i can't seem to shut of my laptop though. i'm also to busy hitting refresh.My threads FTW!

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:50 AM
one andrew tried to rape me :(

one andrew was just a ***** that i wanted to fight, but some guy grabbed me before i hit him.

and another andrew hit on me, he was like 28 and i was 15. :(

Maniac1
HndaPimpess (1:47:30 AM): Nope! I sleep naked dork everyone knows that

lol alex look at thisThat doesn't suprise me. :D

integraguy06
My threads FTW!

this thread went from talking about getting smacked, to boooks, to sl*ts to, names, to how we arent sleeping... random

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:51 AM
That doesn't suprise me. :D

this one is even better..

vn fabrication (1:49:53 AM): cars and cooch= billy dawson

autumnk5
this thread is random as hell. i'm sorry. it's all my fault

integraguy06
one andrew tried to rape me :(

one andrew was just a ***** that i wanted to fight, but some guy grabbed me before i hit him.

and another andrew hit on me, he was like 28 and i was 15. :(

well i wont rape u, im not going to drive down to columbus anyway.... so your safe, i dont hit girls, and i doubt im like 13 years older than you since im only 19

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:52 AM
I used to be at PC rooms, pool halls or at a korean bars in Cali. Here I cant find **** to do around 4 except steak and shake. Gay

Maniac1
02-11-2008, 12:52 AM
this one is even better..

vn fabrication (1:49:53 AM): cars and cooch= billy dawsonLOL sucks I can't seem to make my AIM work on my laptop.

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:53 AM
REdownload Alex. Sorry.

autumnk5
02-11-2008, 12:53 AM
i was actually thinking about going to kennesaw state. .. for real. it's number three on my list.

On_Her_Face
02-11-2008, 12:54 AM
i was actually thinking about going to kennesaw state. .. for real. it's number three on my list.

high school ftw.

Crazy Asian
02-11-2008, 12:54 AM
STOP TALKING ABOUT EDUCATION!!! THIS IS IA!!! :2up: