PDA

View Full Version : Yup...they're being sold...

EvasiveEF9
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Gentleman, I regret to inform you all that both cars are definitely for sale, now. The going rate on the primered one you know me to drive is 2000$, and the other one is going at a rate of 500$ as is, or about 900$ painted with a one-tone paint of your choosing.

I'd hope that the cars be sold to someone on IA if not from the EF Squad...but it will go to the highest offer I get. Seeing as the car(s) may not remain in the EF Squad, I would like anyone who wants any parts off either car to contact me ASAP so I can maybe arrange something and help the squad out. Sakasarku, I still got your back on that shell, but you gotta let me know what you wanna do.

I really hate doin' it, man, it sucks and it hurts...but I've gotta pay the bills like whoa. I'm hoping to have her sold before I leave town this friday.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Papa_Smurf
02-10-2008, 09:43 AM
ur leaving friday?

EvasiveEF9
02-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Only to travel the states...not for parris island.

Papa_Smurf
02-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Only to travel the states...not for parris island.

how long will you be back between traveling the starts and parris island...

EvasiveEF9
02-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Uh...the dates that I arrive back here in the state are up in the air, really...

basically, I've got a schedule through my flight into las vegas. I'll arrive there on the...26th in teh early evening, and I'll probably be there for my birthday on the 27th. The reason my departure from there is questionable is because my next flight will be headed towards Ft. Lauderdale florida. I'll be flying there on a buddy pass (which means there is no guaranteed seat on any flight) and then from Ft. Lauderdale to Atlanta is buddy pass, as well... I'm expecting to arrive probably late in the first week of March. Then I'll be heading to Parris Island on the 16th.

blaknoize
02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Only part I need is the harness for the speed sensor, if u decide to part it. Just bring it with u when u arrive in Dayton and I'll pay u for it, or... u can deduct it from Gas.

EvasiveEF9
02-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Uh...mine is cable, not electronic...

BTW, how far of a drive is it from Dayton to Cinti? I'm so looking forward to checking into the hotel and taking a nap...

I DID give you all the information on the flight, right?

blaknoize
02-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Yea ur arriving roughly 10am at the Dayton airport on the day before Valentines day. Which is Feb. 13th right? And its not really that far. I dont kno or care, but it shouldnt be more than 90 miles, if that.

EvasiveEF9
02-10-2008, 03:39 PM
No no...day after. 15th.

blaknoize
02-10-2008, 03:43 PM
OOoooooooh ok. It was somethin like that. thats y u have my number so u can txt me when u leave. I'm so anxious to leave this buttcrack of a town I'm wantin u to come earlier. But man that sucks about the speedsensor. I cant find one within a reasonable distance.

EvasiveEF9
02-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Check into if you can change to a cable SS...you might be able to, but on that, I don't know much about...

As for the visit, LoL. Why not just go outta town for a day or two, then?

blaknoize
02-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Mainly cuz this place will not provide me with a job... so I'm still living off my GA money. Been like a month and I still havent heard word from anywhere I've applied. And... well the nearest anything is no less than 100 miles away.

blaknoize
02-10-2008, 04:01 PM
:ninja: We gotz a random guest floatin inside this thread:ninja:

crx_guy
02-10-2008, 09:51 PM
well hopefully marcus will pick it up Wednesday,...if ya still have it, i have to go to get some si's for my sedan then so i offered him a ride up there.

he did call you right Evasive? you guys sort it out?

EvasiveEF9
02-11-2008, 12:46 PM
rex guy, yes, we did talk over the phone, and as I understand it he'll be up here tonight, possibly driving it home, and I believe you'll be accompanying him? I'm leaving right now to transport the car from my house to the shop and have it ready to go if he does want to drive it home tonight. Title and everything.

I really hope he takes it. I really hope to see this thing stay in the EF Squad.

crx_guy
02-11-2008, 03:41 PM
yea i told him he would have to make an account and get in here to keep an update on it lol, and yes i will be with him and driving his car back, i have to go back on tue or wed. so i didnt want to take the sedan not the best of a gas saver lol..see ya around 8 i guess

Papa_Smurf
02-11-2008, 10:00 PM
so wuts the final outcome of the primered hatch....? is there a new owner?

crx_guy
02-11-2008, 11:20 PM
well kinda aliment was off didnt want to chance driving it home to warner robins, so he is getting that fixed. then wensday, yes their will be a new owner, put some money down on it a few hours ago :)

Papa_Smurf
02-12-2008, 06:51 AM
goos ****t. take care of that car man, it's famous!

crx_guy
02-12-2008, 06:15 PM
it will be plenty taken care of :goodjob:

AnTi-PooN
02-12-2008, 09:43 PM
i'll trade you a four door driver fender and a crx driver fender for a hatch driver fender or just buy one

EvasiveEF9
02-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Skinny, I've got a pass. side fender, if that's what you need, for a 91 hatchback. If it'll help you, let me know.

Alan, yes, there will be a new owner, as explained in the earlier post. It'll occur wednesday evening.

To note, after Marcus and Mitch left the shop and confirmed they would be taking it, I went out to the truck where I could be alone, threw all pride to the curb...and cried like a b*tch.

Little car will be missed. I hope it's well taken care of, and correctly built. I WILL be keeping in touch with its new owner.

Maybe it sounds kinda wierd to some. But there's a bond between a man and his first machine. On top of that, it takes a special person to have a love for an EF...let alone one he built. This hurts...but it must be done.

I got home, last night, curled up on the couch, downed two bud lights on an empty stomach, ate a couple salted peanuts, and almost immediately passed out. Somewhere in the night I woke up, walked around, went to the bathroom, changed couches, and passed back out. None of which do I remember...

Papa_Smurf
02-13-2008, 10:15 AM
awe, ben cwyed! lol i cant imagine how you feel bro, that ish my suck though.

i'm sure the new owner will take good care of it, and he better keep in touch with all of us and let us know wut he's doing to it.

EvasiveEF9
02-13-2008, 10:50 AM
I know ya'll will keep tabs when I'm not available...

crx_guy
02-13-2008, 01:18 PM
lol marcus, was like only 2 more hours.. i was able to get off early today but he has to stay 2 more hours (till 4)

SlamminCRX
02-13-2008, 01:36 PM
dont worry ben, theres always a chance to build another, even better EF!

Papa_Smurf
02-13-2008, 02:13 PM
dont worry ben, theres always a chance to build another, even better EF!

bleh, when he comes back from the marines he's gonna have so much money that he wolnt even think about getting another EF :rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
02-14-2008, 07:38 AM
bleh, when he comes back from the marines he's gonna have so much money that he wolnt even think about getting another EF :rolleyes:
Lets not get carried away, now... I'm gonna be investing a good portion of my income into mutual funds and stuff that'll make my money grow. However...you can bet that if the EF Squad still remains when I come home...I WILL have another one. And it'll be for nothing but straight race. And by race...I don't mean the sissy "Hey, I stomped the gas pedal for 14 seconds in a straight line!" kinda bullsh*t.