PDA

View Full Version : Random fox news does a special report on "emo scene kids"

GSRtegŪ
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Hmmmm :screwy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrESt2iR8Vc&feature=related

Revmaynard
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
HAHAHA, maybe they will take the music away so those people won't ''have something to live for''.

GSRtegŪ
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
HAHAHA, maybe they will take the music away so those people won't ''have something to live for''.

Might work... sounds like a plan to me. :goodjob:

_Christian_
02-10-2008, 04:01 PM
emo beatdown day ftw

cactusEG
02-10-2008, 05:00 PM
I went to a school full of emo fuccks...

Deke
02-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm so glad that I got out of high school before guys started wearing girls jeans.

Thighs
02-10-2008, 07:35 PM
x2. **** emo kids lol

redpanda
02-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm emo:ninja:

MistaCee
02-10-2008, 10:24 PM
lol

integra938
02-11-2008, 08:33 AM
HAHAHa emo beat down day

SLPR
02-11-2008, 12:06 PM
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/86/86aa2a1276af298a700ba72af2e68d7c.jpg

guinness
02-11-2008, 10:36 PM
little whiny-ass mother ****ers.SHUT THE **** UP!!! "they gather their roots from early punk (as the name sex pistols shows)"???**** the sex pistols,they suck.all they were was an image.it's because of them,in a big way,that punk has now become a fashion and not a person's state of mind.a girl on there who posted a vlog was saying how depressed and bad life was or is as well as some other emo-queers were.well,if life is so bad,then go and buy a gun and shoot yourself in the ****ing head you little *****.grow the ****,shut up,and wake the **** up.life isn't easy and it's not going to be as long as little bitches like you keep running your ****-warmers and don't do anything about it."emo:emotionally hardcore".....**** that,more like emotionally ****ed up outright stupid.these little whimpering and crying bitches need to shut the **** up and go join a ****ing hippy commune somewhere.maybe by eating some acid or smoking some green they will learn to shut the **** up and see some happiness or laughter in life.yeah hippies suck,but at least they don't make the lives of everyone around them suck,they just smell bad."my parents did this or were this and didn't do this or that.my friends blah blah blah",whatever.no one's life is a fairy tale or easy and great.realize it and accept it.also,if you have to wear girl's jeans to be a part of anything and you're not a girl,something's wrong there.GOD DAMN THESE MORONS PISS ME OFF!!!!

GSRtegŪ
02-11-2008, 11:58 PM
little whiny-ass mother ****ers.SHUT THE **** UP!!! "they gather their roots from early punk (as the name sex pistols shows)"???**** the sex pistols,they suck.all they were was an image.it's because of them,in a big way,that punk has now become a fashion and not a person's state of mind.a girl on there who posted a vlog was saying how depressed and bad life was or is as well as some other emo-queers were.well,if life is so bad,then go and buy a gun and shoot yourself in the ****ing head you little *****.grow the ****,shut up,and wake the **** up.life isn't easy and it's not going to be as long as little bitches like you keep running your ****-warmers and don't do anything about it."emo:emotionally hardcore".....**** that,more like emotionally ****ed up outright stupid.these little whimpering and crying bitches need to shut the **** up and go join a ****ing hippy commune somewhere.maybe by eating some acid or smoking some green they will learn to shut the **** up and see some happiness or laughter in life.yeah hippies suck,but at least they don't make the lives of everyone around them suck,they just smell bad."my parents did this or were this and didn't do this or that.my friends blah blah blah",whatever.no one's life is a fairy tale or easy and great.realize it and accept it.also,if you have to wear girl's jeans to be a part of anything and you're not a girl,something's wrong there.GOD DAMN THESE MORONS PISS ME OFF!!!!

Well said. :goodjob:

guinness
02-12-2008, 12:57 PM
thanks dude.i'd like to see these stupid-ass kids go to a real "agression" show like the beer olympics or something and then 1,walk out of there and 2,keep whining about their pathetic little lives anymore after me,one of my friends,or anyone at that show hands them their ass and then tells them to go sit in a dark room with some ****ing candles lit and write some ****ing poetry about it while listening to oh i don't know....let's see here,who do they like?.....norma jean and the cure at the same time.**** 'EM.....**** 'EM ALL!!!