PDA

View Full Version : Random Microsoft Surface THE FUTURE!!

j0natell0
02-09-2008, 03:58 PM
holy ****!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMsSjDdGGU

koukis14
02-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Microsoft has developed a GIANT iphone.

It is pretty freekin sweet though.

EmminoDaGreat
02-09-2008, 04:27 PM
badass

GSRteg®
02-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Thats the future damn its going to be a good one. :yes:

LightningSpeed
02-10-2008, 02:38 AM
that is going to be lots of money for Windex

j0natell0
02-10-2008, 07:55 PM
^lmfao true!! ahhahaha ****s gonna be cool as hell though. easy way to split drinks now. :)

evokenny
02-10-2008, 11:09 PM
very nice find. i want one of those!

guinness
02-11-2008, 10:42 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!!mac has already done that.like two years ago.again,bill trying to stay ahead of steve jobs in a losing race he can't win.in fact,mac had unveiled it to the public two tears ago as the future to computers.why do you think the mac air has no cd/dvd drive.steve jobs was quoted as saying,"the reason there is none of these devices present is because what i am working on will make the need or use of these devices obsolete".whatever it is bill gates has done or presenting to the public,mac has already done and made in some prototype way and will probably even show if not releaase to the public before microsoft does.

Dr.G35
02-12-2008, 03:51 AM
mac is expensive and even though microsoft had "invented" it later it will less expensive......hopefully

Clegger
02-12-2008, 04:29 AM
bleh... my iphone does the same thing, and I can carry it with me

only cool feature was the splitting the check multiple ways, but what restaurant will have a surface at every table.

Wurm
02-12-2008, 05:29 AM
it doesnt matter what apple does considering microsoft owns a good amount of apple shares

batlude
02-12-2008, 12:33 PM
i have one of those... jk... i wish

guinness
02-12-2008, 12:53 PM
microsoft doesn't own apple shares exactly.when apple and steve went "under",bill did buy a good part of the shares,but nowhere near enough to in any way have an effect on steve and his company.besides,if you really know the history of microsoft and apple.you should also know that what bill gates did was steal the basis for the software and the computer from steve in the begining.that's like darwin saying he has the majority or a good amount of the credit for creation.you can't take vredit from the original crreator of something and say it was yours in any way in the begining at all.

j0natell0
02-12-2008, 10:06 PM
^nice info. better video. nice try. jp

Frög
02-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Watch the other one again, and then watch this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CZrr7AZ9nCY

SPOOLIN
02-19-2008, 02:30 PM
that parody was awesome

SPOOLIN
02-19-2008, 02:35 PM
holy ****!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMsSjDdGGU

that woman in the gray shirt at 2:45sec was SOOOO that woman on American Gladiator on sunday.

Justin.
02-19-2008, 02:38 PM
hah the parody said what I was thinking when I watched the first video.

tron
02-19-2008, 02:40 PM
big ass table ftl.........i still want one tho

khaxnguyen
02-19-2008, 05:08 PM
WOW amazing... people stop doing bad things to harm yourselves so u can experience this..

Danny
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Its not a huge iPhone, the iPhone is a tiny multitouch display. Technology thats been developing way before anyone heard of an iPhone. Microsoft and all their lovley money just managed to buy out the leading company developing multi touch UI's sometime last year.

I cant wait for it, multi touch has changed alot just in the past 12 months. Cant wait to see it in a year or so.

Mr. Clean
02-19-2008, 09:41 PM
yeah the surface is very "mac-y"... but that was probably one of the coolest pieces of technology i have seen in some time. if we can hurry up and make bluetooth as reliable as USB then we could do sooooo many awesome things. bluetooth technology has amazing potential. we could have a completely bluetooth iPod soon... think about it:

wireless file transfers- never hook up to get new songs or playlists
wireless earbuds
wireless hookup to radio/speakers

never have another wire for your mp3 player, just sit down and click a button.

most of it is already out there, it just needs to be perfected and made more affordable.

Danny
02-20-2008, 03:30 PM
yeah the surface is very "mac-y"... but that was probably one of the coolest pieces of technology i have seen in some time. if we can hurry up and make bluetooth as reliable as USB then we could do sooooo many awesome things. bluetooth technology has amazing potential. we could have a completely bluetooth iPod soon... think about it:

wireless file transfers- never hook up to get new songs or playlists
wireless earbuds
wireless hookup to radio/speakers

never have another wire for your mp3 player, just sit down and click a button.

most of it is already out there, it just needs to be perfected and made more affordable.

surface is decent. But there are other companies that have way cooler multi touch programs, microsoft is the only one that can afford to advertise it.

Bluetooth is good, but when combined with multi touch UIs and cameras. It does great things. There was one company about a year ago that has a multi touch UI that if you set your cell phone down it recognizes its a phone and turns on bluetooth for it. To load files onto your PDA/phone you just push the photos across the table and the spin down into the phone (graphically and physically transfers the data). Set a cup on the table, it recognizes that and will put condensation at the base of it. The amount of resolution that some company's has been able to store and access quickly in a multi touch UI is amazing. We are talking 100s of gigabytes, and the interface is fluid and seamless. Its amazing stuff, really. The technology is has advanced over the past 16 months so much. The cool thing about it is, that dozens of companies are developing it, so it has the potential of it being great. Ill try to find some old videos from last year that make surface look like a noob.

j0nbunklah0m
02-20-2008, 04:14 PM
thats tite as ****.. and the parody was hilarious lol:lmfao:

guinness
02-20-2008, 09:59 PM
****ing hilarious...but microsoft's is still a rip off of apple's ideas.