PDA

View Full Version : Cars E92 M3 GTR..

redpanda
02-09-2008, 05:18 AM
yes please:idb:

http://jalopnik.com/354225/chicago-auto-show-2008-bmw-e92-m3-gtr-reveal-now-with-video

AnthonyF
02-09-2008, 04:22 PM
not bad...i think they will get owned tho. just b/c of experience. Cant wait till the season starts up.

RJ's325ITS
02-14-2008, 08:53 PM
not bad...i think they will get owned tho. just b/c of experience. Cant wait till the season starts up.

Get owned..... LOL

Do you homework and find out the BMW vehicles come from a road course racing background, every models is fully develop at Nuburgring before taking it to street testing.

I think they will get adjusted w/in the first 6 months of the season. not owned

Elbow
02-15-2008, 07:15 AM
Go Porsche

slyde_wayz
02-18-2008, 05:19 PM
wow

AnthonyF
02-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Get owned..... LOL

Do you homework and find out the BMW vehicles come from a road course racing background, every models is fully develop at Nuburgring before taking it to street testing.

wow u cocky son of a b*tch. do your homework jackass. Just b/c a car has 1 million hp doesnt mean they are going to win. :lmfao:Maybe you shouldnt be so biased.

RJ's325ITS
02-18-2008, 07:35 PM
wow u cocky son of a b*tch. do your homework jackass. Just b/c a car has 1 million hp doesnt mean they are going to win. :lmfao:Maybe you shouldnt be so biased.

I'm as cocky as you are a retard@d. If you look at production line of BMWs you will find your answer from the 60's until now. From drivelines to suspention configuration.... From tilting the engine to conpensate for driver weight from a handful of cars that come 50/50 weigh distribution from the factory.... Do you need more reasons. Al these inprovements were done in the track and nothing but R&D racing their product..

Is not been cocky is call *knowledge* something you seem to need, My young Mexi'cant....

AnthonyF
02-18-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm as cocky as you are a retard@d. If you look at production line of BMWs you will find your answer from the 60's until now. From drivelines to suspention configuration.... From tilting the engine to conpensate for driver weight from a handful of cars that come 50/50 weigh distribution from the factory.... Do you need more reasons. Al these inprovements were done in the track and nothing but R&D racing their product..

Is not been cocky is call *knowledge* something you seem to need, My young Mexi'cant....

mexicant? mexican? pay attention in geography you dumbsh*t. lololol. Some1 doest know their flags.

so your saying, they tilt the engine and make a perfect 50/50 balance...they will win? lol. Way to talk a lot of sh*t for something that hasnt happened yet. What about when BMW was in the LMP900 againist Caddys, Audi's, Panoz's? Where was BMW then? They actually got to design the car for perfection...dont remember too many W's in the win column if any at all. :lmfao:try talking sh*t when they win....more like IF.

redpanda
02-18-2008, 08:16 PM
LeMans '99/'95
24hr Nurburgring 18x
1000km Nurburgring 2x
24hr Daytona
24hr Spa 21x
ETCC driver's champ. 24x
WTCC 85/05/06/07
DTM '75-'88
BTCC '88/'91/'92/'93
JTCC '95
RAC Rally '39
Paris Dakar 6x

and for the Formula races, most of the champions were driving with BMW engines.

I had to look up some of the info on google, but BMW has won a lot of races IIRC.

RJ's325ITS
02-18-2008, 10:52 PM
mexicant? mexican? pay attention in geography you dumbsh*t. lololol. Some1 doest know their flags..

Sorry about the flag, I'm more of a mechanical engineer kind of guy... rather that a *flag* guy....

so your saying, they tilt the engine and make a perfect 50/50 balance...they will win?.

You are as dumb as it gets... Like I said do your homework!

Since the 70s BMWs I-6 engines comes with a configuration where the engine is lightly tilt *offset* towards the pass/side to compensate for the driver's weight. FACT not fiction.

Also by tilting the engine they get one the heaviest parts of the car to be closer to the center of gravity.... Race teams get their drivers to seat as close as they can to the floor pan in order to get dead weigh closer to the center of gravity.

BMW E36 series as many other BMW cars come with 50/50 weight distribution, if you know what that means or why that is so good. IF NOT do you homework and find out how hard it is to get a race car to be 50/50 weight.

All BMWs come with brake cooling ducts.. Why do you need brake cooling ducts in a street car, b/c it was develop in a track.

Since the early 70s BMWs had rear independent suspension, even been a RWD car... Why b/c it was develop in a track.

BMW was one the first to have a street car with 10.5:1 CR, This was when a high CR engine was 10.0:1 why b/c F1 race engines.

I can go on and on about BMWs race developing program that started before I was even borne.

So I hope these reasons cleared your mind and opened your blind eyes. :goodjob:

:lmfao:try talking sh*t when they win....more like IF.

What is "sh!t" for you is the past for the rest of the world... let me tell you a short story that comes to my mind... Back in the 80s when BMW came with the legendary E30 M3. BMW started racing this car before it went into mass production OK. They were wining so many races that *most* of the teams dropped their manufacturer and went with BMW in Europe. This got so bad that half of the field was M3s and the other half was behind the Ms :lmfao: ... These Ms got so fast that they were band from the European series and had to start their on series were they only raced E30 M3s.......

Let me ask you what other car manufacturer had ever done something like that?

2.3 Evo 8
02-19-2008, 01:42 AM
This got so bad that half of the field was M3s and the other half was behind the Ms :lmfao: ... These Ms got so fast that they were band from the European series and had to start their on series were they only raced E30 M3s

Banned, own, and where. You may proceed. ;)

matthewAPM
02-19-2008, 01:59 AM
Get owned..... LOL

wait until the season. i would like to see them battle it out with the ferrari guys. good luck flying lizard. lol

BTW, is that little tally in with the red car in ur sig? that wall looks familiar

RJ's325ITS
02-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Banned, own, and where. You may proceed. ;)

Thanks, that is what I meant. Too fast = Banned from the series.... typing thru a Cell is not easy :crazy:

wait until the season. i would like to see them battle it out with the ferrari guys. good luck flying lizard. lol

BTW, is that little tally in with the red car in ur sig? that wall looks familiar

Like I said they will have to readjust and I will think with thier background it shouldn't take more than 6 months. I tell you what, I hope the car is a killer out the box but I have to be realistic, and I think it will take time to get the car faster in all courses.

And, yes indeed that pic was taken at lil'talladega.