PDA

View Full Version : General Chat tell me what you would think.

h22ek
02-09-2008, 02:52 AM
im getting gas at the pump....an s15 240sx pulls up to the pump behind me with a decent maroon paint job, some 16" ok looking rims, unknown body kit except the back bumber... with a silvia badge on the back. so he proceeds to ask me "So what are you getting into tonight?" i say "Oh nothing might go eat later." he looks around like hes lost (apparently hes form new orleans). so i ask him "hey man is that thing stock?". he replies with alot of sass and says "pshh hell no" so im thinkin he may have a built sr20 or something since he has a silvia badge on it. i ask him what he has. "rb26" so im like "damn thats awesome can i see it?" he says "No why should i go around showing people what i have" when he just told me. anyway. he then says that its not even turboed (correct me if im wrong arent all rb26's stock turboed and with out one the low comp would pretty much make it slow?) he then says that the turbo it came with the ball bearings locked up on him. so i pretty much ignore him after that. I am going to go ahead and say that hes lying. what do you think?

redpanda
02-09-2008, 04:05 AM
agreed

boosted b
02-09-2008, 08:04 AM
dumbass posers

DUBSf22c
02-09-2008, 08:27 AM
wow worthless

JDMjoe
02-09-2008, 01:22 PM
dumbass posers
X2

WhiteAccord
02-09-2008, 01:57 PM
hahaha.... I be like is it an auto?

blackshine007
02-09-2008, 02:08 PM
im getting gas at the pump....an s15 240sx pulls up to the pump behind me with a decent maroon paint job, some 16" ok looking rims, unknown body kit except the back bumber... with a silvia badge on the back. so he proceeds to ask me "So what are you getting into tonight?" i say "Oh nothing might go eat later." he looks around like hes lost (apparently hes form new orleans). so i ask him "hey man is that thing stock?". he replies with alot of sass and says "pshh hell no" so im thinkin he may have a built sr20 or something since he has a silvia badge on it. i ask him what he has. "rb26" so im like "damn thats awesome can i see it?" he says "No why should i go around showing people what i have" when he just told me. anyway. he then says that its not even turboed (correct me if im wrong arent all rb26's stock turboed and with out one the low comp would pretty much make it slow?) he then says that the turbo it came with the ball bearings locked up on him. so i pretty much ignore him after that. I am going to go ahead and say that hes lying. what do you think?
Well, did it sound like an RB26? You know there's a huge difference in sound if it was. Maybe he wasn't lying. Maybe he built a flange where the turbo(s) goes and got it running as an n/a for the moment. So this will make you look like a dumbass as to whether or not he was BSing if you don't know the sound differences. Did it sound like it had a 4 or 6 in it?

EmminoDaGreat
02-09-2008, 02:15 PM
my question is, who has an s15, or was it just a front end.

jmotank
02-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Well, did it sound like an RB26? You know there's a huge difference in sound if it was. Maybe he wasn't lying. Maybe he built a flange where the turbo(s) goes and got it running as an n/a for the moment. So this will make you look like a dumbass as to whether or not he was BSing if you don't know the sound differences. Did it sound like it had a 4 or 6 in it?

yeah, but don't you think he would have shown it? not that big a deal imo but he was prolly full o' poo.

h22ek
02-09-2008, 06:29 PM
s15 front end i think (definitely lhd though), i thought it sounded like a stock 240, no exhaust or anything. i think he was BS-ing foreal lol. and then he said something about wanting to trade his car for a civic..........if you have an rb26 thats already in a 240 why the hell would you want a civic, haha i mean i like my car alot but i'd rather have and rb26 powered 240 lol.

poweredbyhon
02-09-2008, 06:48 PM
yeah... so i was with this man when all this was going down. and the dude was just a complete lie.. it was just a stock 240 with a front bumper and some side skirts, and a decent exhaust. i know the sound difference in them as well. my brother and i did a sr20 swap in a 240 and i think i would notice a difference in the sounds. but what i have realized since i have been down in columbus (because im from colorado) that alot of people say alot of crap but dont really have nothing. and its really annoying and thats why i tell this man that he needs to pop his hood every chance he can get because he should be proud of what he has. and what has been done to it since he got the car!

my brother and me own our own shop. just look at the h22ek. anyone need anything done leave me a message! Underground Performance

vtecdude93
02-09-2008, 07:38 PM
agreed
he lieing