PDA

View Full Version : does this happen to any of you all?

xXsilviaXx
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
people randomly coming up to you , sayin they know you from high shcool and they have heard this and that about you . today some guy came up to me and was all like " hey man whats up ? we had a class in 9th grade togther . i heard you went pro drifting." i was all like is that really goin around cause i can definatly go with that. he just proceeded to say stuff we use to do and i still had no ****ing clue who he was. ever happen to ya'll?

xXsilviaXx
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
storys are nice also.

matthewAPM
02-08-2008, 07:03 PM
i had a ghost tell me that one time

xXsilviaXx
02-08-2008, 07:05 PM
umm ok. call me slow if you want to but i i dont get it.

Reaper
02-08-2008, 07:12 PM
yeah it's happened to me before, I had some one I hadn't seen since 10th grade that was like "DUDE I HEAR YOU WENT PRO BASEBALL!! Then became an alcoholic cuz you couldn't hack it!" I was like uhh....I left college ball cuz my shoulder? never went Pro...

strange how word travels and gets misconstrued

xXsilviaXx
02-08-2008, 07:14 PM
damn sure is strange, ispeaking of baseball i did go to highschool with a guy who is now pro. tori langly , he got drafted by the marlins.

Reaper
02-08-2008, 07:18 PM
A guy I grew up with is now pro....Trevor Pippen plays for the Angels. 21 years old, played at my rival highschool and we played travel ball growing up

xLSTONEx
02-08-2008, 07:32 PM
people randomly coming up to you , sayin they know you from high shcool and they have heard this and that about you . today some guy came up to me and was all like " hey man whats up ? we had a class in 9th grade togther . i heard you went pro drifting." i was all like is that really goin around cause i can definatly go with that. he just proceeded to say stuff we use to do and i still had no ****ing clue who he was. ever happen to ya'll?
why do you put spaces in between ever punctuation mark? I don't think anyone knew you from high school because you didn't go.

81911SC
02-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Lol, that **** happens to me all the time.
Holy ****, that's crazy dude. It's like I'm on a fuccking trip on some mad wild x dude. I can't believe there are others like me. Fucck man, I'm tripping balls.

xXsilviaXx
02-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Lol, that **** happens to me all the time.
Holy ****, that's crazy dude. It's like I'm on a fuccking trip on some mad wild x dude. I can't believe there are others like me. Fucck man, I'm tripping balls.

good for you on the tripping thing, i guess.:goodjob:

Reaper
02-08-2008, 07:38 PM
good for you on the tripping thing, i guess.:goodjob:

LOL

81911SC
02-08-2008, 07:39 PM
LOL

Scrappy
02-08-2008, 07:39 PM
i have had people at stop lights say " HEY SCRAPPY!" and have no clue who they are... kinda freaks me out.

Reaper
02-08-2008, 07:40 PM
i have had people at stop lights say " HEY SCRAPPY!" and have no clue who they are... kinda freaks me out.

Your an IA idol lol

koukis14
02-08-2008, 07:42 PM
There was a rumor going around after I graduated that I had penis reduction because I split a girl in half in college. I was like WTF I never went to college.

Reaper
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
There was a rumor going around after I graduated that I had penis reduction because I split a girl in half in college. I was like WTF I never went to college.

lol :lmfao: +1

Scrappy
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
hah the college things is awesome...

xXsilviaXx
02-08-2008, 07:45 PM
koukis14, +1 man. i thought i was gonna die. i started laughin so hard that i was coughing.

Scrappy
02-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Your an IA idol lol

:no: nah

Echonova
02-09-2008, 12:15 AM
people randomly coming up to you , sayin they know you from high shcool and they have heard this and that about you . today some guy came up to me and was all like " hey man whats up ? we had a class in 9th grade togther . i heard you went pro drifting." i was all like is that really goin around cause i can definatly go with that. he just proceeded to say stuff we use to do and i still had no ****ing clue who he was. ever happen to ya'll?I think I know who you are now...
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z206/MacProductionsLTD/NickHogansigjpg.jpg

Maniac1
02-09-2008, 12:25 AM
When I go to meets I usually get the "whats up Maniac." Thats about it.