PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for Parris Island...

EvasiveEF9
02-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Just a head's up, man, if anyone wants to keep posted on what I'm up to at Parris Island, write me letters, know when I'm coming home, etc etc, I'll post my mom's email below. While I'm in, she'll probably be about the only person I contact...and she'll be the one to know everything that's going on that I can actually tell her. I'm setting up her email so she has an address book of all my friends and people that wanna be in the know and stuff, so she'll be able to send out mass emails to those interested.

Also...if it's not too much to ask, and you live somewhat in the area...I'm gonna tell my mom she can rely on a couple people to help her if she has any problems or needs while I'm at Parris Island. She's not exactly a big lady, but she's not weak either. But when it comes to tech stuff (like email, and phones, etc etc) she's clueless. I've got a couple friends locally that will be able to help...I just wanna make sure my mom's taken care of while I'm gone.

There's talk of an EF meet between my arrival from traveling the states visiting friends and family, and leaving for Parris Island. You'll be notified.

Anyways, here's her email...just send a message to it now with subject "friend of Long" so she can decipher it amonst the junk mail. Just identify who you are and crap.

Think that covers everything...here's the email:

[email protected]

Papa_Smurf
02-07-2008, 09:01 PM
add [email protected] to that list!

that e-mail address is like 8 years old, so stfu...haha

EvasiveEF9
02-07-2008, 09:28 PM
No comment...

Just email the address I posted. It'll make it OH so muhc easier that way...

JDMJAYDC2
02-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Just a head's up, man, if anyone wants to keep posted on what I'm up to at Parris Island, write me letters, know when I'm coming home, etc etc, I'll post my mom's email below. While I'm in, she'll probably be about the only person I contact...and she'll be the one to know everything that's going on that I can actually tell her.

when did push up become a secret:thinking:

I'm setting up her email so she has an address book of all my friends and people that wanna be in the know and stuff, so she'll be able to send out mass emails to those interested.

Also...if it's not too much to ask, and you live somewhat in the area...I'm gonna tell my mom she can rely on a couple people to help her if she has any problems or needs while I'm at Parris Island. She's not exactly a big lady, but she's not weak either. But when it comes to tech stuff (like email, and phones, etc etc) she's clueless. I've got a couple friends locally that will be able to help...I just wanna make sure my mom's taken care of while I'm gone.

There's talk of an EF meet between my arrival from traveling the states visiting friends and family, and leaving for Parris Island. You'll be notified.

Anyways, here's her email...just send a message to it now with subject "friend of Long" so she can decipher it amonst the junk mail. Just identify who you are and crap.

Think that covers everything...here's the email:

[email protected]

ill make sure to send you some mags and stuff when you finally get shipped off!:goodjob:

kuniEF
02-08-2008, 03:09 PM
ill make sure to send you some mags and stuff when you finally get shipped off!:goodjob:
I will send you cookies!!!!:lmfao: