PDA

View Full Version : getting stuff done....

Jimmy B
02-07-2008, 08:44 PM
is alot easier being home alone! i have gotten SO much stuff done in the last few days since my woman and my son went to visit her parents..

work, errands, home improvements, bills, and even cleaning! LOL..

im gonna have to send her up to MN more often...

it is kinda boring being alone though.. now i know how most of you suckers feel, alone.. HAHAH

redrumracer
02-07-2008, 08:49 PM
you should throw a party :yes: :)

Jimmy B
02-07-2008, 08:54 PM
you should throw a party :yes: :)

HA, been there, done that.. i used to throw insane partys.. 175-200 people would show up.. but no more.. got to much stuff in the house, baby stuff, and stuff i really dont want broken

Tech5
02-07-2008, 08:56 PM
you lucky ass summa biatch....lol...i wish i can send my wirfe an son of 16 months, they are both getting on my nerves!
is alot easier being home alone! i have gotten SO much stuff done in the last few days since my woman and my son went to visit her parents..

it is kinda boring being alone though.. now i know how most of you suckers feel, alone.. HAHAH

Got Milk?
02-07-2008, 09:40 PM

you should rent a hoe. Im kiggind, for real im kidding..dont kill me.:yes:

PEACE OUT!

Jimmy B
02-07-2008, 11:22 PM
you should rent a hoe. Im kiggind, for real im kidding..dont kill me.:yes:

PEACE OUT!

LOL, i could go out and get a hoe, thats easy, especially for me.. but i gave up that lifestyle when i met my wifey....