PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Portable Bubble Wrap FTW - Infinite Portable Anime Bubble Wrap FTMFW

Ran
02-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Infinite bubble-wrap on your keychain! Also available with anime voices!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-02-07/bandais-bubble-wrap-popping-keychain-now-with-moe

Just...wow. Yet another reason why I love anime. I want one.

Tech5
02-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Mee tooo... lol...Thats Great

Ran
02-07-2008, 02:20 PM
The regular versions are on ebay for like $5.99 plus shipping. Just ebay search "putiputi" and you'll get results.

Kevykev
02-07-2008, 03:51 PM
What does it mean if I DON'T think that's great at all, and actually find people that are into anime to be very questionable?

Like the type of people I wouldn't let watch my kid as i went downstairs for my cell phone.

no offense

Ran
02-07-2008, 03:54 PM
What does it mean if I DON'T think that's great at all, and actually find people that are into anime to be very questionable?

Like the type of people I wouldn't let watch my kid as i went downstairs for my cell phone.

no offenseIt just means that you are a self-conscious closet fan that is fearful of accepting his true inner self due to suspected criticism from friends, family, or similar acquaintances.

It's okay though, we still love you.

RandomGuy
02-07-2008, 03:55 PM
^^ exact real talk from you i speak of

the only anime that is acceptable is the boondocks dubbed in japanese

Kevykev
02-07-2008, 03:58 PM
^^ exact real talk from you i speak of

the only anime that is acceptable is the boondocks dubbed in japanese

POST POSITION = INTERCEPTED :lmfao:

It just means that you are a self-conscious closet fan that is fearful of accepting his true inner self due to suspected criticism from friends, family, or similar acquaintances.

It's okay though, we still love you.

:thinking: Damn?? becuase of Anime hatred?? :thinking: