PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if...

HvyArms
02-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Kinda piggybacking off QDs thread. I have my own answer + story for each of these questions.

1: What would you do if your sister's BF was beating her?
Would that change if he was her Husband instead?

2: What would you do if you walked up on someone breaking into your car?
Would that change if the person was someone you knew?

Really curious about this last one:

3: So your friends sister is giving you a ride home from a party. You get home, and she's like "I'm waaay too drunk to drive home", but she's...not really THAT drunk. You call your friend, just to let him know his sister wants to spend the night. He says "Dude...dude!", which you KNOW means 'Please don't do anything with my sister!'. You let him know nothing will go down, but...

she ends up Telling you, that you're gonna fu*k her. You don't, but you do everything else, and the only reason you don't is cuz you dont have a condom.

Do you tell your friend what happened, when he asks?
Would that change if he tells you he wont be pissed by the truth?

RandomGuy
02-07-2008, 11:43 AM
lol wtf that is quite random

Tech5
02-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Kinda piggybacking off QDs thread. I have my own answer + story for each of these questions.

1: What would you do if your sister's BF was beating her? Beat His ASS
Would that change if he was her Husband instead?HELL NO

2: What would you do if you walked up on someone breaking into your car?Beat There ASS
Would that change if the person was someone you knew?HELL NO

3: So your friends sister is giving you a ride home from a party. You get home, and she's like "I'm waaay too drunk to drive home", but she's...not really THAT drunk. You call your friend, just to let him know his sister wants to spend the night. He says "Dude...dude!", which you KNOW means 'Please don't do anything with my sister!'. You let him know nothing will go down, but...

she ends up Telling you, that you're gonna fu*k her. You don't, but you do everything else, and the only reason you don't is cuz you dont have a condom.

Do you tell your friend what happened, when he asks?I wouldnt do it anyways ,touch anything kiss nothing she is DRUNK DUDE
Would that change if he tells you he wont be pissed by the truth?I wouldnt put myself in that hot spot to begin with

HvyArms
02-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Interesante

Maniac1
02-07-2008, 11:52 AM
I wouldnt put myself in that hot spot to begin withDude, why do you reply with yellow color letters?

man
02-07-2008, 11:53 AM

1: What would you do if your sister's BF was beating her? End up in jail
Would that change if he was her Husband instead? Probably be even worse.

2: What would you do if you walked up on someone breaking into your car? Probably not ****, not worth the possibility of getting shot over a car.
Would that change if the person was someone you knew? Depends on the person

Do you tell your friend what happened, when he asks? Depends on how good of a friend he is.
Would that change if he tells you he wont be pissed by the truth? Read above

there you go

Tech5
02-07-2008, 11:53 AM
:goodjob: Does it hurt your eyes baby

Maniac1
02-07-2008, 11:54 AM
:goodjob: Does it hurt your eyes babyI've seen you do it a few times already. It's pretty gay, just wanted to let you know.

Tech5
02-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Its only gay if i use pink or purple, unless your trying to give me a Hint that you wanna well anyways good * hand *job I mean Job :lmfao:
I've seen you do it a few times already. It's pretty gay, just wanted to let you know.Anyway Its here for me to change so here

Maniac1
02-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Warning number 1.

HvyArms
02-07-2008, 11:59 AM
aye aye aye, no homosexual flirting in my threads. NONE!

Tech5
02-07-2008, 11:59 AM
LMAO ....Ok he started it

ahmonrah
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
i refrain from answering the first question, cause
"if you keep running your head into the SAME wall, it still hurts and it's YOUR FAULT"
me knocking down the wall means nothing if you put it back up.

HvyArms
02-07-2008, 12:34 PM
My boy called me up, leaving messages about how his sisters boyfriend has been beating her. and threatened to kill her. she left and was in hiding, but he was at her house and wasn't leaving. So I'm like yeah, okay no problem, we'll handle it. Call up another friend, asked him to ride with me to go talk to dude. He's like, nothin to do with it.
"But dude is tryna kill her, and she cant even go home"
Come to find out, theyve been together 7 years, and they have 4 kids together LOL.

I was like "ohhh, ahhhh"

Hard to answer the first one, my sister's husband takes care of his family completely, so...

GuessWho
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
1. Kick their A.ss
2. Whoop their A.ss no matter wat
3. Give her he.ll and send vid to friend... hahaha

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 09:32 AM
3. Give her he.ll and send vid to friend... hahaha

Send the vid to her brother? LoL, people I know shoot other people over such things.

R3RUN
02-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Come to find out, theyve been together 7 years, and they have 4 kids together LOL.

All the more reason to beat that dudes ass and kick him the hell out. Get the kids out of that situation as fast as possible, kids that witness lots of domestic abuse are more likely to abuse/be abused later in life.

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 10:13 AM
This is true, but the dear is that she'd turn us in to the police. That we'd be in jail, and she'd go right back to him. 7 years and 4 kids is a lot of history, and sure it make sense for her to leave, but sometimes girls arent that rational.

Sammich
02-08-2008, 10:16 AM

return the beating, then call the cops
no

whatever was nearest to my hands beat his arse with it
it would hinder me for a second, then i would proceed

wouldnt say anything period

replied in red

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 10:25 AM
I was walking into Kroger one night, passed this guy I knew as he was leaving. We spoke. I buy my ice cream and stuff, head back out to my car and I see this kid trying to reach thru the crack in my window to unlock the door. So I walk up behind him, and I'm like "Jeremy! WTF are you doing?
He says: Aww man, this fool is slippin. I'm about to get him for whatever he has in the whip.
I say: Dude, thats MY car!
He's like: ....Ohhh sh*t man, my bad. Damn I didn't even know.

We kinda laugh it off, and he walks away. But I was still kinda like what tha eff just happened LOL

Sammich
02-08-2008, 10:48 AM
i woulda knock that fuccer out with the ice cream...and went back in the store and ask for an exchange

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 10:54 AM
i woulda knock that fuccer out with the ice cream...and went back in the store and ask for an exchange

LOLOLOLOL an exchange? lol hell nah

GuessWho
02-08-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL....
Wat kroger so next time ill be aware of this fool...

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Kroger Citi Center, Cascade. Sowf Wes Uhlanna

Sammich
02-08-2008, 11:20 AM
LOLOLOLOL an exchange? lol hell nah

damn right i dont want no bloody ice cream...do i look austrailian to you?

:wtf:mate

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Well, as far as the last question goes. I didnt tell my friend anything happened with his sister and I. This is the same friend Im talking about having to fight today. So maybe it'll come out

Sammich
02-08-2008, 11:25 AM
LMFAOIRL...after you beat his ass and call him a Babylonian Impostafarian..tell him you fucced his sister in her poo hole lol

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 11:30 AM
lol, thats ill. maybe he wont be that upset. hey, maybe if I laugh it off he'll laugh with me

Sammich
02-08-2008, 11:34 AM
maybe...

Echonova
02-08-2008, 12:01 PM

1: What would you do if your sister's BF was beating her? I would beat the brakes off him.
Would that change if he was her Husband instead? I would put his ass in the hospital because chances are it wouldn't have been the first time he did it. Then give my sister the backhand for not saying anything. Then take her to counsiling so she can deal with all the men in her life slapping her around

2: What would you do if you walked up on someone breaking into your car? Call the police, nothing in that car is worth getting shot or stabbed over.
Would that change if the person was someone you knew? Wouldn't call the police. We might fight depending on the reasons given for breaking into the car, and he/she would never step foot in my house again.

Do you tell your friend what happened, when he asks? If she's had anything to drink she shouldn't be driving, not just that she's "not that drunk".... If nothing else happend that night or since there is no reason for him to know. Her and "I" are both adults and can make our own decisions.
Would that change if he tells you he wont be pissed by the truth?IT'S A TRAP!!!!! HE WILL BEAT THE EVER LOVING SH*T OUT OF YOU... I mean "me".

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Im not ascared, I'm a toughy

Jaimecbr900
02-08-2008, 12:40 PM

1. Wouldn't ever happened because my sister's husband was pre-screened thoroughly BEFORE he was of any significance. He's a great guy and that's the only reason he got to marry my sister in the first place, because he did come and ASK for her hand BEFORE he asked her like it's supposed to be done.

That being said, if he ever lost his mind and put one finger on her that she didn't want.......whatever is left of him after SHE beats his ass would be toast with me.....no questions asked. I don't beat my wife, he doesn't get to beat his either.....:goodjob:

2. Same as above, no questions asked. If they were a friend, they would get it double. If someone calls themself my friend, they wouldn't ever steal from me. If they did, they stopped being my "friend" the second they decided to steal from me, and therefore get treated like any stranger that's a thief.

3. Friend's sisters are treated the same way you would treat his wife/gf. OFF LIMITS, period. It's just the way it is. Nothing good can come of it. You will lose your friend and more than likely the girl too. Then you'll be left w/o both, just for a lay???? Not worth it in my book. If you're that hard up that you would need to do your friend's sister w/o his permission, you need to take a cold shower or rub one off.......just not with her or on her. ;) :goodjob:

If the damage is already done???? It's risky to keep it from him. She MAY never say anything, just like she may just say something out of spite. Women are like that. It's the chance you take and the reason why SOME should always be off limits. ;) :goodjob:

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Nah, nothing happened between the two of us. Nothing worth reporting. I think he'd be upset with the little that did go down, cuz he'd wanna know why I was complicit.

Jaimecbr900
02-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Nah, nothing happened between the two of us. Nothing worth reporting. I think he'd be upset with the little that did go down, cuz he'd wanna know why I was complicit.

If nothing major happened, then you should atleast sit with sis one day and explain that it probably shouldn't have happened and decide what to do.

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 12:55 PM
She's already made it clear that she doesn't want him to know anything went down. And if I did tell him what happened, it wouldnt put his sister in the best light. We're both good people, I'm a grad student, and she just got her MBA. But if he knew what happened, he'd think sis is a ho. I dont think she's a ho

thinkfast®
02-08-2008, 01:25 PM
ALL I GOT OUT OF THIS THREAD IS MANIAC HANDING OUT WARNING LIKE HE'S SOME TOUGH GUY

LOLOL

thinkfast®
02-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Warning number 1.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-08-2008, 01:31 PM
lol

HvyArms
02-08-2008, 01:44 PM
WHAT UP TF

thinkfast®
02-08-2008, 03:35 PM
HVY WHAT THE BIZ MAN, WHERE ALL THIS GAYNESS COME FROM

TALKIN ALL FUNNY COLORS AND WHAT NOT

Master Shake
02-08-2008, 04:10 PM

Would that change if he tells you he wont be pissed by the truth?1. i'd be kickin ass for my sis....and any chick really.
2. thats my car yo....don't touch it.
3.she's gonna get denied.......unless she's EXTREMELY hot...then i'd tell him.