PDA

View Full Version : New show I hosted premiers tonight at 9pm on SPEED

RutRoe
02-07-2008, 07:59 AM
What up dudes and dudettes,

So a new one-off show that I did last weekend is premiering tonight (thurs. Feb 7) at 9pm on SPEED.

It's called "NASCAR in 30 Seconds" It's a funny look at some of the NASCAR commercials over the years, with bloopers and outtakes, and some behind the scenes stuff. I'm sprinkled through them as the host where I trying to put the show together....should be fun.

I know not everyone on here loves NASCAR, but if you love me... that's cool with me too.

They'll re-air it over the next week and a half leading up to the Daytona 500, so try to check it out.

Thanks Peeps.

Rut

EJ25RUN
02-07-2008, 08:23 AM
wow the big time... dont forget us! :goodjob:

Echonova
02-07-2008, 08:54 AM
I won't be home then, but I'll set the DVR. Sounds like things are going well for you over at SPEED. Congrats.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
wow the big time... dont forget us! :goodjob:

He never does. I'll be watching, Rut. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
02-07-2008, 10:52 AM
He never does. I'll be watching, Rut. Later, QD.

:goodjob:

I'll be watching as well... You never give an IA shoutout lol i watched your other show you posted up last time...

1000cckiller
02-07-2008, 01:05 PM
What up dudes and dudettes,

So a new one-off show that I did last weekend is premiering tonight (thurs. Feb 7) at 9pm on SPEED.

It's called "NASCAR in 30 Seconds" It's a funny look at some of the NASCAR commercials over the years, with bloopers and outtakes, and some behind the scenes stuff. I'm sprinkled through them as the host where I trying to put the show together....should be fun.

I know not everyone on here loves NASCAR, but if you love me... that's cool with me too.

They'll re-air it over the next week and a half leading up to the Daytona 500, so try to check it out.

Thanks Peeps.

RutR U going to the Daytona 500, I was going to go but my boy didn't have money to get his ticket.

TheChosenOne
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Your going to be on Speed!

BALLIN!

Hey, if your show blows up and you get famous a shiet, could you arrange a quest apperance for me on that British guy's show where he drives all those hall of fame race cars??? :D :goodjob:

Oh ya, i'ma be at varsity, but DVR FTMFW!

Tracy
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Yay, Rut! Thanks for including the dudettes :D and I love watching you on TV! You're just so damn sessi and even better in person.

blacknightteg
02-07-2008, 01:33 PM
only cuz your on there rut....other then that, i cant bare myself to watch anything that has to do with "stock car" lol. im happy for ya tho! doin big thangs!

Reaper
02-07-2008, 01:34 PM
yay for a ptc neighbor being on tv! lol Thats awesome man congrats!

RutRoe
02-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Ha ha... thanks everbody... I'm actually in Daytona now, in the infield. We're right by the ARCA garage, which is loud as hell, so I keep feeling like I could shart at any moment. The frequency of some of these car's exhausts can be harmful to your body.

For those who maybe don't know, this is actually my 3rd year on-air for SPEED. A lot of you probably haven't seen me because it's all in the NASCAR relm.

It's much cooler than a lot of people give it credit for, but I understand why some people don't get it.

What's crazy is I basically have the coolest job in the world. I'm around stupid fast cars all day long, awesome people, and then they let me go do insane things.

For example,

I'll spend most of the day tomorrow in an Eliminator Speed Boat inside the Daytona Int'l Speedway's lake, called Lake Lloyd, which really is inside the track. I am schedule to practice in it most of the morning, then I race someone else in one during the 5pm NASCAR Live. I'll spend the rest of the day on the beach set right by the lake, just hanging and doing my thing.

THEN !!!!!

Monday, I am going up with the Thunderbirds from the US Navy... holy crap... it's insane.

I'll update with more on the Thunderbirds....cause that's nuts.

But seriously, thanks for all the support... I've got mad IA love.

JITB
02-07-2008, 03:11 PM
ill try to watch.. if i dont forget...

i remember those commercials you did on Speed, when u all woke the guy up in the middle of the night... those were funny...lol

Echonova
02-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Post #11 made me hate my life.

JITB
02-07-2008, 04:43 PM
*counts and agrees*

1000cckiller
02-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Post #11 made me hate my life.lol

3.5altman
02-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Post #11 made me hate my life.

x2

The Ren
02-08-2008, 07:31 AM
grats Rut... glad to hear your doing good!

Got Milk?
02-08-2008, 07:35 AM
so the show is about cars going in circles? blahhh

Leadfoot_mf
02-08-2008, 07:38 AM
kick ass man keep up the good work.

RutRoe
02-08-2008, 08:01 AM
so the show is about cars going in circles? blahhh

No... it's an in-depth look at goat hurding and the techniques that new age goap ropers are using. Pretty fascinating really.

Most goat farmers now have corporate sponsor logos painted on the side of their goats, hence the NASCAR connection.

They'll re-air it a bunch, so hopefully you guys will have a chance to check it out.

Seriously.. thanks for the support you guys.

1000cckiller
02-08-2008, 08:03 AM
No... it's an in-depth look at goat hurding and the techniques that new age goap ropers are using. Pretty fascinating really.

Most goat farmers now have corporate sponsor logos painted on the side of their goats, hence the NASCAR connection.

They'll re-air it a bunch, so hopefully you guys will have a chance to check it out.

Seriously.. thanks for the support you guys.get me a jobs doing that please?

Got Milk?
02-08-2008, 08:04 AM
ohh this thing was last night, o well i missed it.

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2008, 01:32 PM

Seriously.. thanks for the support you guys.

I saw it last night, Rut. Very cool shiit. Later, QD.

Echonova
02-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but it's saved on the DVR for tonight.

Echonova
02-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Yeah..... So I watched it and realized a couple things. If you gave Rut a goatee he looks like me, so there's a chance Speed might need me for a stunt double. I knew what they were talking about when people said "Winston Cup", which means I'm old. As I am reaching all these intellectual highlights, I had a dilemma. I'm watching a show about commercials, which I normally fast forward through on the DVR. So what do I do? Watch the show or fast forward through all the commercials? Then I thought... If I fast forward though the commercials I'll end up at the commercials that are paying for the show of commercials to air. So I would need to fast forward though them too. All in all it was an entertaining 8 minutes.

RutRoe
02-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Ha ha... that's hilarious man. I also couldn't believe we had a show about commercials, with commercials in it. Crazy really.

I don't know if anyone saw me racing the Eliminator speed boat yesterday, but they keep playing highlights periodically... pretty fun stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to watch man, and anyone else who had a chance.

RandomGuy
02-09-2008, 10:02 AM
i watched it for a bit, but then boondocks was on lol.

I'm sure they'll rerun it like 50x anyways

Jimmy B
02-09-2008, 10:59 AM
. I knew what they were talking about when people said "Winston Cup", which means I'm old. .

um.. i think i just realized im gettin old too.. blahh