PDA

View Full Version : parents got in wreck today *pics*

james
08-07-2005, 12:52 AM
maybe you saw it....it happened just south of jimmy carter blvd on 141 nb lanes....jeep grand cherokee ( my parents) and the van and the nissan sentra....a mexican taxi service cut my parents off and caused the wreck, and then decided to flee.

story and pics on genmay:

http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=561002

Julio
08-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Sorry about your rents, seems like they are ok.. But...

How you know it was Mexican spanish taxi company ? they couldve been from Panama, Guatemala, Peru, venezuela, argentina, etc.. l

Did they yell out the window YEAH WE ARE MEXICANS!!!

Or did it say Mexican taxi service on the side... ( I highly doubt it said that)

D16Civic
08-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Dang, that sucks
sorry to hear that, damn taxis
Glad ur parents are ok, along with the people from the other cars (well, u didnt actually say that, but im assuming here)

D16Civic
08-07-2005, 01:01 AM
How you know it was Mexican spanish taxi company ? they couldve been from Panama, Guatemala, Peru, venezuela, argentina, etc.. l
LOL :lmfao:

james
08-07-2005, 01:07 AM

Or did it say Mexican taxi service on the side... ( I highly doubt it said that)

thats fair to say. i agree with you, however my mom said that the van had a magnet thing on the side that said mexicana taxi service.... like that was the name of the company or whatever

Scrappy
08-07-2005, 01:10 AM
the girl that t-boned her at "20 mph thank god"... doesnt matter the speed, matters the size of the vehicle, my moms if you remember was only going estimated 18mph *estimated from metal skid marks*

but very good to hear they are fine, and the jeep is at home in that condition :confused:

HyPer50
08-07-2005, 01:13 AM

LOL thats funny as shit.. Ya, dont call south americans, or any other latins mexican... they dont take too kindly to that haha.

Ruiner
08-07-2005, 11:24 AM
So, was your mom ticketed? Was anyone ticketed?

The Ren
08-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Im glad everyones ok...Any accident is scary doesnt matter where or when it is