PDA

View Full Version : The Falling Dream

Dracc
02-06-2008, 04:33 PM
ever had that dream where like your falling off a cliff or something.. and right before you hit the ground you wake up... what da hell?

I heard if you hit the ground. you die or something like that... I personally would like to +rep the dream for giving me adventure in my sleep:D:goodjob:

Magnus213
02-06-2008, 04:35 PM
I've never had a falling dream myself. I usually have dreams where I'm always physically hindered from reaching whatever my goal is and it's really frustrating. Tough to analyze, right?

Dracc
02-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I've never had a falling dream myself. I usually have dreams where I'm always physically hindered from reaching whatever my goal is and it's really frustrating. Tough to analyze, right?

you need counsoling

Nissan Sean
i hate the thing where your dreaming, and Bam you dream you slipped or something. then you wake up all shocked and unconfortable

Slow Motion

Deke
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
i hate the thing where your dreaming, and Bam you dream you slipped or something. then you wake up all shocked and unconfortable

Yeah I get that all the time. I don't think I've ever had a falling off a cliff sort of dream before.

Magnus213
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
you need counsoling
Haha I don't think so. I wouldn't pay someone for them to tell me, "you have something holding you back in your life."

Dracc
02-06-2008, 04:41 PM
its not always a cliff.. sometimes your just falling out the sky or something.. and before your face is introduced to the ground.. you wake up

Dracc
02-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Haha I don't think so. I wouldn't pay someone for them to tell me, "you have something holding you back in your life."

I have no problem telling ppl that for free.. maybe i'm in the wrong field in college.. and should be paid to listen to ppls bullshiit all day.. hell i do it here and at work for free lol

Magnus213
02-06-2008, 04:44 PM
I have no problem telling ppl that for free.. maybe i'm in the wrong field in college.. and should be paid to listen to ppls bullshiit all day.. hell i do it here and at work for free lol
Seriously man, print out a fake degree, rent a small office and start bringing in the cash. Just listen to people blather about their problems, cha-ching.

Dracc
02-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Seriously man, print out a fake degree, rent a small office and start bringing in the cash. Just listen to people blather about their problems, cha-ching.

hmmmm... continue:ninja:

Ran
02-06-2008, 04:53 PM
I've had a few falling dreams. Definitely creepy and gives you that sinking feeling in your gut when you feel like something bad is actually happening.

Killer
02-06-2008, 04:57 PM
i hate those dreams... i'm scared of heights.

Dracc
02-06-2008, 04:59 PM
i hate those dreams... i'm scared of heights.

i like it.. its like.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Pause.. then .. damnit i woke up

GIXXERDK
02-06-2008, 07:01 PM
I think its supposed to mean that your running away from something/somebody, or you have something to hide.

ahmonrah
02-07-2008, 11:58 AM
i've had that dream, i hit the ground too.....

HvyArms
02-07-2008, 12:01 PM
I keep having this dream that I'm about to be attacked by someone breaking into my house, I'm not panicked because I'm...me lol

But my gun ALWAYS jams, and its like the dude knows it. he's expecting it to happen. WTFiznuk

ahmonrah
02-07-2008, 12:06 PM
the falling dream was happening so much it got to the point i'm like
~hmm...lookey here..falling.....Again....here's the wind...blah blah...ground rushing up....blah...blah, and here's the point where i wake up..hmph..~ then i'd wake up

then that one fateful night:
~hmm...lookey here..falling.....Again....here's the wind...blah blah...ground rushing up....blah...blah, and here's the point i'd wake....hold on..i'm still falling! uhh....the ground's coming up fast!!! oh well....BLAM!!!!~

I WOKE UP SURPRISED!! chest hurting like a horse kicked me and the wind was knocked outta me....never had that dream again.

Dracc
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
i've had that dream, i hit the ground too.....

write ya will out and put me in it.. your gonna die next time you hit the ground lol

ahmonrah
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
^:lmfao: guess you'll inherit my guns, 240sx and student loans!!

but on the real, that dream got funny as hail, cause i'd be like "ho shat!! :rolleyes: " I'd turn and look up, had this relaxed look on my face, pul **** out my pocket watch it fall next to me.......then i'd wake up.

but that last time......
http://www.mythweb.com/heroes/bellerophon/media/14falling.gif