PDA

View Full Version : Quite possibly the quote of the day...

Nemesis
02-06-2008, 12:30 PM
In a discussion about parents paying for mods, etc....

iif they give him money for anything, he at least did a buncha **** around the house for it.

Man, with all these posts from kids born in the 89s and 90s...this was funny as hail to read. Kids these days do have it pretty good. More power to them.....errr...well...

Ran
02-06-2008, 12:32 PM
"I washed dishes for a week for my 350Z!! I've never worked that hard in my life!"

OneSlow5pt0
02-06-2008, 12:36 PM
ill be honest my grandma gave me $1200 to buy my first car......and thats how i am here now with the camaro

Thighs
02-06-2008, 12:37 PM
QUIT HATIN FOO'

at least his parents let him make money. if i ask my dad to gimme chores he says to get a job. but i have a job... so its all good. lol

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 12:39 PM
"go clean your room if you want those new tires" :D

imbosile
02-06-2008, 12:40 PM
i have no problem admitting my parents paid for half of my car, most kids I know have it pretty good.

I don't believe anyone who says they wouldn't let their parents pay for half of their car when they where 16. Total BS.

Ran
02-06-2008, 12:41 PM
"go clean your room if you want those new tires" :Dlol k

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 12:43 PM
i have no problem admitting my parents paid for half of my car, most kids I know have it pretty good.

I don't believe anyone who says they wouldn't let their parents pay for half of their car when they where 16. Total BS.

Yeah, i hear you there. I think the majority of people's parents either bought or helped pay for their first car. Now when it comes to buying aftermarket parts(usually to make the car faster) most parents aren't too willing.

Magnus213
02-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Parents bought my car, and I was 16. I realize that I am extremely privileged. I plan to pay them back for that and my college education when I graduate.

Elbow
02-06-2008, 12:44 PM
I had to build my first car mowing lawns and opening a savings account at fifteen, then when I was sixteen started working. Raced with my own money, still do, parents helped a few times, but loaned me money, I had to pay them back.

BTW first car was given to me in exchange for lots of yard work, it had a blown motor (EF Civic) I then built it for an SCCA race car.

matthewAPM
02-06-2008, 12:45 PM
damn. i love how everyone really thing my parents give me money. IM BROKE! i never ever get money. and if i do, its just enough to take my sister to school and back.

My car, bought with my money. NO ONE ELSES. I bought a MR2 for $1000 and sold it for $2500. I had to drive a beater truck for a few months before I could afford the miata. I put every dime I made into that car and nothing else. My dad and I got in a fight and I moved out and sold the miata for privite reasons. I got some money for christmas and sponsor money and bought the civic. There are some pretty damn jealous people on this forum...

Revmaynard
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
I'll be 19 in July and I'll say my dad bought my Blazer for me. When I was 16 and got a job I started to pay to have the Cuda restored. But I'd moved out of his house by time I was 17. So, I guess I could have theoretically bought my own car, but it's much nicer this way.:D

RandomGuy
02-06-2008, 12:47 PM
i worked my ass off at 15 to afford a car the week i got my license when i turned 16 ;) cressida ftw

Nemesis
damn. i love how everyone really thing my parents give me money. IM BROKE! i never ever get money. and if i do, its just enough to take my sister to school and back.

My car, bought with my money. NO ONE ELSES. I bought a MR2 for $1000 and sold it for $2500. I had to drive a beater truck for a few months before I could afford the miata. I put every dime I made into that car and nothing else. My dad and I got in a fight and I moved out and sold the miata for privite reasons. I got some money for christmas and sponsor money and bought the civic. There are some pretty damn jealous people on this forum...

Dude, nobody gives a **** really, we're just ****ing around. Nobody is jelous of your miata or civic or your racing career funded by taking out the garbage, so chillax. lol

matthewAPM
I had to build my first car mowing lawns and opening a savings account at fifteen, then when I was sixteen started working. Raced with my own money, still do, parents helped a few times, but loaned me money, I had to pay them back.

BTW first car was given to me in exchange for lots of yard work, it had a blown motor (EF Civic) I then built it for an SCCA race car.

Exactly. I did the same thing. I work for my money, and race with my money...or sponsors:ninja:

thinkfast®
02-06-2008, 12:49 PM
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT IN THIS DUMP

Ran
02-06-2008, 12:53 PM
My parents used to pay me an allowance, so I had them save it for me. Once I had enough, we went shopping and bought my first 240SX back in 2000.

81911SC
Well that Jesse kid is a ****in g idiot, we knew that. Same with that APM faggo t.

imbosile
Dude, nobody gives a **** really, we're just ****ing around. Nobody is jelous of your miata or civic or your racing career funded by taking out the garbage, so chillax. lol

LOLOL! He should put a big picture of his parents on the side of his car!

matthewAPM
02-06-2008, 12:58 PM
LMAO at this thread. grow up ppl. really.

nemesis, are u going down to lil tally the day before?

Nemesis
02-06-2008, 01:03 PM
nemesis, are u going down to lil tally the day before?

Yeah, probably man. Just depends.

matthewAPM
02-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah, probably man. Just depends.

ok. well me and Ian (M5 LITE) and a few others are going down the 19th if you want to follow

On_Her_Face
02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
i'm about to buy my first car soon, i hope

JITB
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
i BUY EVERYTHING!!!

what kind of parents pay their kids to do chores....WOW..

Elbow
02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Yes sponsors I forgot them as well. Sponsors > parents

matthewAPM
02-06-2008, 01:16 PM

:lmfao:

Ran
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
i BUY EVERYTHING!!!

what kind of parents pay their kids to do chores....WOW..A lot actually. My parents paided me $15 a week for an allowance, but if I didn't do any chores or anything, I didn't get sh*t.

SixSquared
02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Personally, if your parents pay for your ****, whatever.. just 1.) don't rub it in peoples' faces if you can avoid it, and 2.) pay the generosity forward. If your parents give you wheels for Christmas, find someone in the WTB who is dying for tires or steelies or whatever and give away your old wheels/sell em really cheap. Karma > you

JITB
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
A lot actually. My parents paided me $15 a week for an allowance, but if I didn't do any chores or anything, I didn't get sh*t.

alowance is one thing... but i meant like if kids wont do chores unless they get payed. Everyone got allowance and blew it on toys and ****...lol Some kids just acted like their parents owed them something, for doing stuff that you are supposed to do.

u saved up 15$ a week to get the stang... :yes:

Ran
02-06-2008, 01:39 PM
u saved up 15$ a week to get the stang... :yes:ROFL, hell nah.

I saved up $15 a week to get my 240SX. Then I traded it for a Sentra SE-R Spec V, totalled it. Bought a Miata with the insurance check then traded it for the Mazdaspeed Miata. Then traded the MSM for the Yaris, and now I've traded the Yaris for the Mustang.

I go through cars like underwear. :doh:

On_Her_Face
02-06-2008, 01:39 PM
:lmfao: true story

matthewAPM
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Personally, if your parents pay for your ****, whatever.. just 1.) don't rub it in peoples' faces if you can avoid it, and 2.) pay the generosity forward. If your parents give you wheels for Christmas, find someone in the WTB who is dying for tires or steelies or whatever and give away your old wheels/sell em really cheap. Karma > you

you win. reps to you and end of thread

81911SC
02-06-2008, 01:41 PM
you win. reps to you and end of thread
You haven't been here long enough to call end of thread.
shi ts on.

SixSquared
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
^^ My friend's son stayed with his dad for the summer last year, and when he came back, she asked him to do the dishes, and his immediate response was "Dad paid me $5 to do them.. You don't", and he went back to his video game.

He hasn't seen a video game or a powered on TV since.

On_Her_Face
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
You haven't been here long enough to call end of thread.
shi ts on.
end of thread :taun:

81911SC
02-06-2008, 01:47 PM
end of thread :taun:
COD4?

wantboost
02-06-2008, 01:47 PM
ROFL, hell nah.

I saved up $15 a week to get my 240SX. Then I traded it for a Sentra SE-R Spec V, totalled it. Bought a Miata with the insurance check then traded it for the Mazdaspeed Miata. Then traded the MSM for the Yaris, and now I've traded the Yaris for the Mustang.

I go through cars like underwear. :doh:
I worked three summers to get my 240..... what a waste of time for a POS

81911SC
02-06-2008, 01:50 PM
I worked three summers to get my 240..... what a waste of time for a POS
Common sense should have kicked in.

wantboost
02-06-2008, 01:52 PM
yea, but kind of like "i should have pulled out," it didn't :(

Reaper
02-06-2008, 01:53 PM

what are you gonna get?

On_Her_Face
02-06-2008, 02:07 PM
what are you gonna get?

secret secret

and 89911sc, ill be on at 7 tonight, can't right now

Crazy Asian
02-06-2008, 02:09 PM
GET STRAIGHT A'S AND YOU GET AN M3!!!

FAIL!!! I got B's and one C

Ran
02-06-2008, 02:13 PM
GET STRAIGHT A'S AND YOU GET AN M3!!!

FAIL!!! I got B's and one CD@mn, so you had to settle for a normal 3-Series? That's harsh. lol

Crazy Asian
02-06-2008, 02:15 PM
I had to settle for a 15k Prelude. Graduation present but still I Fail.

Nemesis
02-06-2008, 02:17 PM
I had to settle for a 15k Prelude. Graduation present but still I Fail.

back when i was in high school, i wanted a lude pretty damn bad.

81911SC
02-06-2008, 02:17 PM
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.
Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his ****, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.
I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.
I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.
I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick ****. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a *****, begging her mate to fill her up.
His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my **** explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my **** out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.
He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his ****, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.
I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

Ran
02-06-2008, 02:18 PM
I had to settle for a 15k Prelude. Graduation present but still I Fail.You got a $15,000 car for a graduation present? Eat a d*ck. My father co-signed on my Sentra Spec V for my graduation but I was sure as hell making the payments. lol

Ran
02-06-2008, 02:18 PM
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.
Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his ****, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.
I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.
I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.
I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick ****. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a *****, begging her mate to fill her up.
His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my **** explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my **** out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.
He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his ****, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.
I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :gay: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-06-2008, 02:20 PM
OH GOD 8911 IS WRITING SEX STORIES!! EVERYONE RUN!!!!!

Alan®
02-06-2008, 02:29 PM
When I was 16 my first car was a GS 2G Eclipse. My mom gave it to me because she never drove it and it was on its last leg. I paid for everything on that car gas/insurance/mods. I had a job at a landscaping place so the money was pretty good. When my mom totaled it she went and bought my tC but I made the payments/gas/insurance and mods. I got screwed in the end cause when she kicked me out and took the car and to this day she still says I screwed her on the car. I dunno how but whatever. When I moved in with my Dad we had an agreement worked out to where I could get the tC back and the day before we picked it up she wanted me to give her $2,500 bucks which was the down payment that my Dad put out. Again I dunno where she gets these conclusions that I owe her money that wasn't hers but again whatever. My Dad had this Eclipse basically just sitting in VA beach.It barely ran and cost $2,500 bucks to get back up and running to where I could drive it back here. Basically he gave me the car and called it my graduation present. My dad doesn't want me working durring school so I get a $100/wk allownace and I try to sock some money away every week to go toward my coil overs but so far I have like $50(damn girlfriend). I have paid for everything on the car except for the paint work that bucky did on my front bumper,mirrors,and side skirt trim.

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:32 PM
I feel him slow, his **** still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

LOL..wtf?
and I'm sure the red headed stepchild didn't write this because he's not that articulate.....Props to whoever did though.

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:41 PM
I personally don't get why some people have issues with those that are more fortunate......

I didn't buy my first 4 cars or the mods that I performed on said cars.
When my daughters are old enough to drive, I will buy their cars as well.

Nemesis
02-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Its a joke. Nobody has an issue with anyone nor do they probably care, it was just funny the way he said it.

wantboost
02-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Its a joke. Nobody has an issue with anyone nor do they probably care, it was just funny the way he said it.
x2 and it made for a good thread

pali_meister
02-06-2008, 04:56 PM
lol i had to do chores and didnt get **** for it.

SixSquared
02-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I personally don't get why some people have issues with those that are more fortunate......

I didn't buy my first 4 cars or the mods that I performed on said cars.
When my daughters are old enough to drive, I will buy their cars as well.

I finally agree with you on something...

BuBBa DRiFT
02-06-2008, 07:28 PM
ive bought both my cars, but my dad is thinking about buying me a DD since he sees how much trouble these damn 240s are, its not going to be THAT expensive, but its still very generous, and I am grateful :D

R3RUN
02-06-2008, 07:39 PM
My dad doesn't want me working durring school so I get a $100/wk allownace
Holy **** man, wish I got that much. I get $200 a month to cover living expenses while I'm at school.

Oh and on topic, my parents paid for my car. My dad wanted to give his old Jeep (my first car) to my brother as his first car. He told me if I got a job my brother and I wouldn't have to share a car. So, I got a job. I had a price limit of 15k but I had restrictions on what I could get. It had to be an import, it had to have under 50k miles, and it had to be in good shape and pretty new. I intentionally looked for a car less than 15k because I hate spending my parents money if I can avoid it. I settled on the Mazda and it was so.

Alan®
02-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Holy **** man, wish I got that much. I get $200 a month to cover living expenses while I'm at school.

Oh and on topic, my parents paid for my car. My dad wanted to give his old Jeep (my first car) to my brother as his first car. He told me if I got a job my brother and I wouldn't have to share a car. So, I got a job. I had a price limit of 15k but I had restrictions on what I could get. It had to be an import, it had to have under 50k miles, and it had to be in good shape and pretty new. I intentionally looked for a car less than 15k because I hate spending my parents money if I can avoid it. I settled on the Mazda and it was so.
I will admit man it's a pretty sweet deal. I can't complain. I have been able to get my car modded and my 360 on it now my girlfriend is sucking it all down though.

BlkCD5
02-06-2008, 08:05 PM
IMO I don't see a problem with parents buying their kid's first car. If the kid is doing well in school and not ****ing up, why not reward them?

redrumracer
02-06-2008, 09:34 PM
the deal with my parents is that as long as im in school theyll help with/make my car payments. the only thing they dont do is buy performance mods and insurance. but i didi do a lot of work for the family business when we had it.