PDA

View Full Version : Pop's is making his Son look like a Chump...

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Dad is stepping up his game....

1st) Function
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0287.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0296.jpg

(love the power windows :goodjob:)

2nd) Visual
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0335edit.jpg?t=1202311837
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0340edit.jpg

(i know i know, he's a ricer @ heart :D)

3rd) Performance

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0401.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0403.jpg

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

DieselNuts
02-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Thats your dad's car?

mocha latte cupcake
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
what?! thats crazy! dad leavin you in the dust foo!

sakasaku
02-06-2008, 10:05 AM
if i didnt no i would think it came from the factory like that!

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Thats your dad's car?

yes :D

what?! thats crazy! dad leavin you in the dust foo!

haha! Well, considering he's as old as dirt, he's got a little more experience under his belt ;)

if i didnt no i would think it came from the factory like that!

i'm assuming you mean the power windows...:thinking:. They came out of a crx i believe, so they were factory in some EF :goodjob:

My old man is still a kid. Good example is the fact that he's 59, and he had sub woofers in both of his cars before i did...:lmfao:

DieselNuts
02-06-2008, 11:36 AM
wow....if I am modding a civic hatchback or equivilant when I am 59, I give everyone on IA.com written permission to shoot me in the face with a 12ga slug. Print this out and we will both sign so no one is to blame but me.

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 11:46 AM
wow....if I am modding a civic hatchback or equivilant when I am 59, I give everyone on IA.com written permission to shoot me in the face with a 12ga slug. Print this out and we will both sign so no one is to blame but me.

haha, he's been into cars all his life dude. he built v6 motors that raced in the le mans races a long time ago. he just got a hatch when the gas starting goin up a few years ago cause he wanted something that would be good on gas... he started reading about swaps and stuff and just got hooked.

so whats w/ the beef? is it because you hate honda's....:thinking:

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Thats awesome that you and your dad have the same taste in cars. My dad helped me build my first civic, and helps out when he has extra time. Great having someone to teach you stuff. My dad would've probably have bought a civic, but he has a bad back (broke in like 3 places couple years ago) and he has a hard time getting (down) into low cars anymore.

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 12:06 PM
^ same thing w/ my dad. he got in a pretty bad wreck in his fist civic and he has a bad back now, but he somehow manages to get up under the cars and get dirty.

DieselNuts
02-06-2008, 12:24 PM
so whats w/ the beef? is it because you hate honda's....:thinking:
naw, no beef. Its just that I hope to be working on more reputiple cars when I am older. I give respect where it is deserved no matter what kind of car.

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 12:28 PM
^ same thing w/ my dad. he got in a pretty bad wreck in his fist civic and he has a bad back now, but he somehow manages to get up under the cars and get dirty.

Yeah that sucks, my dad fell off a roof. He use to own a corvette restoration business in Fl for about 10 yrs. When I was 4 they sold it, and decided to move to georgia and sell all the vettes. Go fiqure :rolleyes:

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
naw, no beef. Its just that I hope to be working on more reputiple cars when I am older. I give respect where it is deserved no matter what kind of car.

lol, well, this used to be his hot rod...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/Cannon%20S5%20pics/IMG_0195.jpg

built v6, blah blah blah.... but it's pretty much taken a back seat to the hatch. only time it ever really moves is when it is puled out of the garage so he can work on the honda, lol.

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 12:57 PM
^what the heck is that :???:

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
^what the heck is that :???:

70 sumthin oldsmobile starfire... i think it's a 76 or a 77. he's had that thing FOREVER...he borught it to a V meet awhile back, guess you didn't come to that one.

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 01:22 PM
70 sumthin oldsmobile starfire... i think it's a 76 or a 77. he's had that thing FOREVER...he borught it to a V meet awhile back, guess you didn't come to that one.

Yeah, must not have. I'm not sure if we have actually met in person, lol

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Yeah, must not have. I'm not sure if we have actually met in person, lol

yea idk, me and him were @ that one mountain run that you met up w/ us @ the dam... but i dont think we ever exchanged words.

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 01:41 PM
yea idk, me and him were @ that one mountain run that you met up w/ us @ the dam... but i dont think we ever exchanged words.

Ahhh ha, I thought I remembered you and your dads cars from somewhere up he. Next time i'll introduce myself :D

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Ahhh ha, I thought I remembered you and your dads cars from somewhere up he. Next time i'll introduce myself :D

10-4, i'll try to do the same bro!

bigdare23
02-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I agree alan, your dad is making you look like a chump LOL

iam99x
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM
You dad is friikin awesome.

=)

Whiteboy™
02-06-2008, 01:52 PM
you already look like a chump lol

JDMJAYDC2
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
ok so cams and a new TB sounds like you just wanted a excuse to use your new camera alan lol your pops def stepping it up though time to mod the ZC brotha!

Tank
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Good **** having something like cars as a mutual interest with your pops that pimp as hell.

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
I agree alan, your dad is making you look like a chump LOL

agreed.

You dad is friikin awesome.

=)

agreed.

you already look like a chump lol

:blah::blah::blah: atleast i have a working car :goodjob:

ok so cams and a new TB sounds like you just wanted a excuse to use your new camera alan lol your pops def stepping it up though time to mod the ZC brotha!

lol yea, i need to learn to use the cam, so i take pics whenever i get the chance... i'm sure u do the same thing, just never post them...lol

and yea, i do need to upgrade... i'm workin on it :ninja:

Good **** having something like cars as a mutual interest with your pops that pimp as hell.

yea, my dad is awesome :D

BTLFED
02-06-2008, 06:28 PM
My old man is still a kid. Good example is the fact that he's 59, and he had sub woofers in both of his cars before i did...:lmfao:

Hahahaha that's awesome. He sounds like my mom. She is 55 and her Accord has more done to it than half the people on this board have done to their cars. (She's got black Altezza's too, damn old ricers LOL).

BTLFED
02-06-2008, 06:35 PM

You are a fuking moron. Maybe he is modding it because he fuking likes the car? Maybe he can afford whatever he wants but CHOOSES the Civic. Wasn't it you that said to me you don't mod your car for everyone else? Well he doesn't choose a car FOR EVERYONE ELSE. :slap:

GTFO--------------------------->

R3RUN
02-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Damn, wish my dad was into the import scene. Technically he is but he likes the Euro's. He also doesn't mod his **** :(. Ballin that your dad is into this kinda stuff man.

blaknoize
02-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Psh, my dad only hates my car. Never even wants to help. He's a hick (yet born in NY and raised in NY) And he always asks where my car is, cuz its so SMALL. Ur dad awesome (as many have said.) My dads a *****.

green91
02-06-2008, 06:42 PM

Dang man just get out of here. I hope when you get older you aren't REPUTABLE for your spelling.

Anyway, i actually like the car, (minus the tails) so congrats and tell him to keep going with it!

blaknoize
02-06-2008, 06:42 PM
And its nice how he covered up the holes for the window cranks with speakers. I also thought it came like that. Nice job. Cant wait to get old and burn money on small cheap cars :D

uproot
02-06-2008, 09:37 PM
nice man lol finally got some pics of his car up huh... they look good too... tell him i said whats up and i passed him the other day, lol dont know if he saw me or not

iam99x
02-06-2008, 09:51 PM
You are a fuking moron. Maybe he is modding it because he fuking likes the car? Maybe he can afford whatever he wants but CHOOSES the Civic. Wasn't it you that said to me you don't mod your car for everyone else? Well he doesn't choose a car FOR EVERYONE ELSE. :slap:

Pwned. :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 10:19 PM

nah, he wants to get a 4 door integra and but a b18c5 in it, but does have the money... so your wrong about him having money and modding a cheap car....lol. i think to understand why people mod specific cars, they have to drive it. EF's in my opnion are a drivers car. they're very responsive and feel like a little go-kart :D

Anyway, i actually like the car, (minus the tails) so congrats and tell him to keep going with it!

thanks bro. maybe if you come to the next meet you'll get to see it :goodjob:

And its nice how he covered up the holes for the window cranks with speakers. I also thought it came like that. Nice job.

yea, the tweaters are a little too big IMO, but he was having a hard time finding ones that would fit...

nice man lol finally got some pics of his car up huh... they look good too... tell him i said whats up and i passed him the other day, lol dont know if he saw me or not

i'll tell him u said wuts up. but for real though, i think you and my dad need to have a photoshoot, cause you both have clean black EF's :yes:

slow_hatch
02-06-2008, 10:22 PM
i'll tell him u said wuts up. but for real though, i think you and my dad need to have a photoshoot, cause you both have clean black EF's :yes:

We all need to have a photoshoot. When the hell is the next meet??

Papa_Smurf
02-06-2008, 10:24 PM
We all need to have a photoshoot. When the hell is the next meet??

shoooot.. ya got me. i want to do another mountain run, but that can't happen untill it gets warm again.... i'm shooting for mid march...the mountains is where you live, so when do you think it'll be a good time to begin runs again?