PDA

View Full Version : Fat girls need love too..

JITB
02-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Does anyone care to share a sexual story with a fat girl...

I have heard stories from both sides.. one good and one bad...

Alan®
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Big Girls need love too.....just not from me

Deke
02-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Big girls give goods head...they have to.

That is all.

Tech5
02-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah .....not from me either, nasty ....but I think there is a man for all fat girls, an they are the BROTHERS!!!! lolol

JITB
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
there are chubby chasers on ia...

MistaCee
02-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Dont do fat. Gotten some IQ brain form a thick gurl and it was the best:ninja:

Tech5
02-05-2008, 04:27 PM
bahhahahaha
Dont do fat. Gotten some IQ brain form a thick gurl and it was the best:ninja:

JITB
02-05-2008, 04:33 PM
what about the ones with pretty faces...

Blitanicle99
02-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Fat girls give good head because they are always hungry.

Killer
02-05-2008, 04:38 PM
i don't have one of my own, but man if it wasn't such a long story on of my best friends has the funniest fat chick story ever....

i know because i drove up to the campsite while they were banging!!! LOL

JITB
02-05-2008, 04:43 PM
do tell.....

On_Her_Face
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
the only good thing about fat girls is that they can't be bitches

fat+bitch doesn't work.

hot+bitch can last for a bit

hot-bitch = works

mocha latte cupcake
02-05-2008, 04:47 PM
i'll admit there was a time with a fat ho... but i couldn't ever finish lol i had issues with um... performance while lifting heavy machinery lol... and for the record she gave the worst head ever bwhahah dead lay + fat + jm "faking" = LIRL WTF WAS I THINKING

JITB
02-05-2008, 04:47 PM
i wont lie, id **** a cute fat girl just for the experience.....

mocha latte cupcake
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM

make sure you never say that again... lol well... maybe again lol if the next one moved around i mean the last one did a little but i swore it was just the fat moving around and she stood still bwhahahahahaha :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Id **** monica lewinsky. then Id be famous for a fat whore that sucked bill clintons ****. Though now thinking about that....Id rather **** martha stewart.

Tech5
02-05-2008, 04:50 PM
bahhhhhhhaahahhahaaa :lmfao: :lmfao: [QUOTE=PURE jdm]performance while lifting heavy machinery lol... and

Tech5
02-05-2008, 04:50 PM
eeewww martha Your nasty gtfo here

Tech5
02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Only fat chick i might even come close is that black chick off ROADTRIP....man she had a cute face LMAO!!!!!

Killer
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
do tell.....

i ride up to this campsite to hang out with my friend...

i get there and don't see or hear anyone.. so i go down to the lake where i hear "little splashes" i holler to see if it's him.... he says "yeah".... i go "you alone man????"... his reply "no"

me: "you bangin???"

him:"not exactly"

me: "LOL!!!!!... i'll come back in a bit man!!!!

him: "ok"

i leave and go hang out with some other friends for a bit... i tell them what's going on, but none of us knew who it was... so i head back out to the campsite.... i see no one around yet again...

me: HEY YOU DONE YET!!!!

him: this is kinda of a bad time man (this time he's in the freaking tent!!! lol)

me: do i know her....

him: Yeah, well she knows you... (he tells me her name...)

me: i'm not sure if i know her dude, guess i'll find out later... (i hear giggles from the tent) told him i'd leave for a bit more...

i get going down the road a pretty good ways away from the lake.... and i see a group of guys walking down the road in their underwear... (i immediately speed up) till i realize it's my boy's younger brother and all his friends....

now as gay as it seemed i stopped cause last i heard they were canoeing on the lake.....

well ask them what's up... they tell me they were swimming and someone stole their canoe from the dock that had all their clothes in it.. i of course freaking lost it.. told them to all get in the back (i wasn't about to let anyone sit next to me..)

i take them back to the camp site.... my friend is still in the tent... we give him hell about it...

they finally come out.... .... ... .... yeah, it was a fat chick... she was suppose to leave before i got back!!! lol she comes out and actually starts hitting on me... which was gross!....

she eventually leaves and he just looks at me....

him: dude that was horrible..... i couldn't get off.... we tried every way possible..... i even raw dogged it...

i was freakin losing it... funniest part about the whole freaking thing was.....

IT WAS HIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! (i told you it was a long story)

Tech5
02-05-2008, 05:01 PM
:goodjob: LOL......

mocha latte cupcake
02-05-2008, 05:02 PM
bwhahahahahahahahah! fat girls.... better than condoms lol helpin you feel good about yourself in the sack bwbahahahahahah

Tech5
02-05-2008, 05:04 PM
lolol....you look at them an makes you feel sexxy too lolol

Killer
02-05-2008, 05:05 PM
it was pretty bad.. she did have a cute face.. but she was quite large... and i did sorta know her...

she was older than him too...

it was funny cause he goes,... "dude i text her and she randomly came out here... she was in the middle of grocery shopping..... we start talking.. got into some deep conversation about sex.. i told her how much i wanted to wait til i was married... next thing you know we're in the lake naked and she's giving me a bj?!?!?!"

JITB
02-05-2008, 05:26 PM
lol

JDMjoe
02-05-2008, 05:50 PM
That story is awful about the fat chick at the lake :no:
Can't say ive ever had sex with a fat girl, im a fairly slim person so me and fats girls just don't add up... they might break me lol

dc2teg2006
02-05-2008, 05:55 PM

lol:lmfao:

:umno:

TheGodfather
02-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I got head once from a semi-fat chick, but that didn't last long after noticing stretch marks on her side I left that place like a black man leaves his pregnant wife.

JITB
02-05-2008, 06:05 PM
I got head once from a semi-fat chick, but that didn't last long after noticing stretch marks on her side I left that place like a black man leaves his pregnant wife.

ur bad

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 06:24 PM
You all are actually having a convo about fat chicks. Seriously, depending on whether or not you like fat chicks, you are not suppose to even bring it up. Like a semi-handicap girl (missing a limb, blind, in a wheel chair so on) if you ever got one.

TheGodfather
02-05-2008, 06:26 PM
ur bad

To the bone.

JITB
02-05-2008, 07:04 PM
You all are actually having a convo about fat chicks. Seriously, depending on whether or not you like fat chicks, you are not suppose to even bring it up. Like a semi-handicap girl (missing a limb, blind, in a wheel chair so on) if you ever got one.

hey **** happens... people dont want to be honest on IA... its ok...

Alan®
02-05-2008, 07:18 PM

i get there and don't see or hear anyone.. so i go down to the lake where i hear "little splashes" i holler to see if it's him.... he says "yeah".... i go "you alone man????"... his reply "no"

i leave and go hang out with some other friends for a bit... i tell them what's going on, but none of us knew who it was... so i head back out to the campsite.... i see no one around yet again...

him: this is kinda of a bad time man (this time he's in the freaking tent!!! lol)

me: i'm not sure if i know her dude, guess i'll find out later... (i hear giggles from the tent) told him i'd leave for a bit more...

i get going down the road a pretty good ways away from the lake.... and i see a group of guys walking down the road in their underwear... (i immediately speed up) till i realize it's my boy's younger brother and all his friends....

now as gay as it seemed i stopped cause last i heard they were canoeing on the lake.....

well ask them what's up... they tell me they were swimming and someone stole their canoe from the dock that had all their clothes in it.. i of course freaking lost it.. told them to all get in the back (i wasn't about to let anyone sit next to me..)

i take them back to the camp site.... my friend is still in the tent... we give him hell about it...

they finally come out.... .... ... .... yeah, it was a fat chick... she was suppose to leave before i got back!!! lol she comes out and actually starts hitting on me... which was gross!....

him: dude that was horrible..... i couldn't get off.... we tried every way possible..... i even raw dogged it...

i was freakin losing it... funniest part about the whole freaking thing was.....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Alright I will admit it I ****ed big b1tch one time but she wasn't that big and she was actually pretty cute and I have to say best sex I ever had.

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 07:49 PM
hey **** happens... people dont want to be honest on IA... its ok...

Phuckin a fat chick and admitting it is sh!t that shouldn't happen....lol.

FlyingStroke240
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM
lol.

Nemesis
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
too many awesome quotes in this thread to pick from. LOL

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 07:56 PM
lol...

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Yeah, big b1tches aint bad. I lost my viriginity to a big girl. She wasnt BIG BIG, but still a little bit over weight. The only reason I ever FUCCED her was because of that damn alcohol. The fucced up part was that we did every possible thing that night. Doggy, 69, missionary, EVERY POSiTiON bascially. And damn it, it was good. I havn't talked to her since that night though, but maybe I'll give her a call one of these days.

Oh yeah, the blow job was great.

jmotank
02-06-2008, 12:49 AM
just look at it this way........ BIG GIRLS WORK HARDER!! LOL

3.5altman
02-06-2008, 12:57 AM
well it all depends.. there are different size chicks
we got thick, border line thick, pleasently plump, chubby, and straight fat! so are we talking about straight fat chicks are what?

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:00 AM
bahahahahha go get her killer:lmfao: :lmfao:
Yeah, big b1tches aint bad. I lost my viriginity to a big girl. She wasnt BIG BIG, but still a little bit over weight. The only reason I ever FUCCED her was because of that damn alcohol. The fucced up part was that we did every possible thing that night. Doggy, 69, missionary, EVERY POSiTiON bascially. And damn it, it was good. I havn't talked to her since that night though, but maybe I'll give her a call one of these days.

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:02 AM
http://images.cafepress.com/product/215019987v4_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Dracc
02-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Big girls give goods head...they have to.

That is all.

troof

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:03 AM
this is for eveyone to look at an this is MO(3.5altman) Girl lololol:lmfao: :lmfao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwMbJ68IbAM

Dracc
02-06-2008, 01:04 AM

pm me her number cuz

_Christian_
02-06-2008, 01:38 AM
ia has a great selection of fatties

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:40 AM
yes it does:goodjob: at Mo's House (3.5Altiman) lol
ia has a great selection of fatties

Stormhammer
02-06-2008, 01:59 AM
nope, never have, never will. I'm picky. Or shallow. But if a girl has like a cliffhanger under her bellybutton to her crotch, I pass.

Maniac1
02-06-2008, 02:11 AM
I've never fucked a fat chick, but I've messed with one back in middle school(8th grade). She wasn't like extremely fat, maybe like 140-150 pounds. LOL and im about 170-180! But anyways... yeah, she would grab my cock and I would play with her tits, sometimes even while class was going on.

Im not that picky, but knowing that I could do better I probably wouldn't hook up with a fat chick, maybe if I was drunk. Which would be something, because im not a drinker! Lol huge chicks need to die though, they serve no purpose but to be material for our entertainment!

ps; she requested me on myspace not too long ago, let me get a picture. LOL!

Heres two, double d's FTW! :lmfao:

3.5altman
02-06-2008, 02:15 AM
yes it does:goodjob: at Mo's House (3.5Altiman) lol

where the ****kk did you get the dayum idea that i like fat bitchess cuz!

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 02:25 AM
I've never fucked a fat chick, but I've messed with one back in middle school(8th grade). She wasn't like extremely fat, maybe like 140-150 pounds. LOL and im about 170-180! But anyways... yeah, she would grab my cock and I would play with her tits, sometimes even while class was going on.

Im not that picky, but knowing that I could do better I probably wouldn't hook up with a fat chick, maybe if I was drunk. Which would be something, because im not a drinker! Lol huge chicks need to die though, they serve no purpose but to be material for our entertainment!

ps; she requested me on myspace not too long ago, let me get a picture. LOL!

Heres two, double d's FTW! :lmfao:

If she speaks english, I'd hit it.

qwick
02-06-2008, 02:47 AM
If she speaks english, I'd hit it. sh*t i could care less what language she speaks as long as she looks decent lol.

ok so i only f*cked 2 "plump" girls they werent FAT but they were a little over weight but they both gave great head and better yet they were twin sisters!!!!!F*cked on after her b-day party and the other a few weeks later.

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 02:49 AM
sh*t i could care less what language she speaks as long as she looks decent lol.

ok so i only f*cked 2 "plump" girls they werent FAT but they were a little over weight but they both gave great head and both swallowed and better yet they were twin sisters!!!!!F*cked on after her b-day party and the other a few weeks later.

Well the thing is I couldn't stand her moaning my name in spanish.

It's like, my name is Matt, but she keeps saying, MATEO OHHH MATEO.

Then I go from being a chubby fucker to a murderer in seconds. :no:

Humphrizzle
02-06-2008, 02:55 AM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/EBPEM1_2k/hungry-fat-girl.jpg

Frög
02-06-2008, 03:07 AM
the only good thing about fat girls is that they can't be bitches

fat+bitch doesn't work.

hot+bitch can last for a bit

hot-bitch = works

unfortunately that is often not true:

Hot+B!tch=works..

works because they know they are hot and can afford to be bitches because most guys will put up with it.. price and demand, hot girls got alot of demand, so they cost alot.. not neceseraly $ cost..

also this is a simple example of the interdependence theory of social exchange theory which is a social psychological way to allocate a relationship to cost/benifit.. and compares alternatives and their cost/benifits..

wrote a 12 page research paper on this.. lol

DESTRO_91
02-06-2008, 04:36 AM
Big Girls need love too.....just not from me
DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 07:46 AM
half of you mofos have fawked fat girls.

3.5altman
02-06-2008, 07:48 AM
^^^lolz...have you?

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
when have you seen me with a fat girl never. I have always had a believe never fawk any girl that weighs more than me.

Killer
02-06-2008, 08:06 AM
bahahahahha go get her killer:lmfao: :lmfao:

??? i didn't get anything... that was my boy up in blue ridge...

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 08:07 AM
??? i didn't get anything... that was my boy up in blue ridge...don't lie

Killer
02-06-2008, 08:08 AM
when have you seen me with a fat girl never. I have always had a believe never fawk any girl that weighs more than me.

(this doesn't really apply to you)

BUT say you weighed 300 lbs..... banging a chick that weighs 225........ she weighs less than you... but that does not mean she's not fat...

Killer
02-06-2008, 08:08 AM
don't lie

honestly

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 08:10 AM
honestlywhere the hell have you been?

Killer
02-06-2008, 08:13 AM
where the hell have you been?

??? what do you mean???

i've been pretty tied up at work if you mean why haven't i been whoring it up lately.....

sorry...

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 08:14 AM
??? what do you mean???

i've been pretty tied up at work if you mean why haven't i been whoring it up lately.....
sorry...exactly, haven't seen Kelly post either

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Yeah .....not from me either, nasty ....but I think there is a man for all fat girls, an they are the BROTHERS!!!! lolol

You're a fukin idiot and I hope you're infertile...That is all....

MistaCee
02-06-2008, 08:34 AM
(this doesn't really apply to you)

BUT say you weighed 300 lbs..... banging a chick that weighs 225........ she weighs less than you... but that does not mean she's not fat...

lol 225 is way too much for a chick.

Killer
02-06-2008, 08:44 AM
exactly, haven't seen Kelly post either

she got laid off.... (real estate is too slow...) and her laptop doesn't work right now...

she's looking for a job down here and i think has a couple lined up...

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 08:48 AM
she got laid off.... (real estate is too slow...) and her laptop doesn't work right now...

she's looking for a job down here and i think has a couple lined up...Tell her I said what up. Also when is something going down again?

mocha latte cupcake
02-06-2008, 08:50 AM
wow ok then this one put the pudge on bwhahaha i've never moved that kinda heavy lol she was like 150 bwhahaha that ass ballooned out bwhahaha morning ho bags what it is?

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 08:51 AM
wow ok then this one put the pudge on bwhahaha i've never moved that kinda heavy lol she was like 150 bwhahaha that ass ballooned out bwhahaha morning ho bags what it is?JDM what up nucca?

Killer
02-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Tell her I said what up. Also when is something going down again?

i'm not sure possibly tonight and/or tomorrow night...

i'll let you know when i knowl.

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 09:04 AM
i'm not sure possibly tonight and/or tomorrow night...

i'll let you know when i knowl.ok let me know

Frög
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM

also if the chick is 5 feet tall, and weights 140lb, which is less than you.. she is still fat..

MistaCee
02-06-2008, 10:53 AM
also if the chick is 5 feet tall, and weights 140lb, which is less than you.. she is still fat..

exactly all about the height really

d993s
02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Gluttonous bitches are disgusting. I don't see how anyone in their right mind can like that. UGH!!!

JITB
02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
maniac ur girl would get it..

SOY BANO!!

Stormhammer
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
You're a fukin idiot and I hope you're infertile...That is all....

He does have a point though, the darker people seem to have an attraction to... hmm, larger complexions.

d993s
02-06-2008, 01:17 PM
He does have a point though, the darker people seem to have an attraction to... hmm, larger complexions.
Yes, but it's also a conspiracy.

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:04 PM

That's stereotypical bs.....

That would be like me saying that most men of the paler complexion have small penises.....:goodjob:

d993s
02-06-2008, 02:14 PM
That's stereotypical bs.....

That would be like me saying that most men of the paler complexion have small penises.....:goodjob:

I'm pretty sure the majority will agree with his statement of darker:idb: fatter

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Stereotypes are stereotypes because they are mostly true.

I have gone over this before.

IE: Friend chicken and watermelon.

Jason..
02-06-2008, 02:17 PM
i cant lie i love fat gurls not really fat but u know the kind u wouldnt brag about ive never complained about 1 the skinny gurls just dont do it 4 me

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm pretty sure the majority will agree with his statement of darker:idb: fatter

The same way most people will agree with the perspective that I presented...:goodjob:

d993s
02-06-2008, 02:21 PM
i cant lie i love fat gurls not really fat but u know the kind u wouldnt brag about ive never complained about 1 the skinny gurls just dont do it 4 me

This type of modesty and acceptance is what fatties thrive on. McDonald's thanks you.

d993s
02-06-2008, 02:22 PM
The same way most people will agree with the perspective that I presented...:goodjob:

Maybe, who knows. I don't check! :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:23 PM

Oh, ok....

So let me apply your logic:

Wops: use too much hair product and fat wannabe gangsters?

Did I get that right, Guido?

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Maybe, who knows. I don't check! :lmfao:

LOL..Reps if I can....

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh, ok....

So let me apply your logic:

Wops: use too much hair product and fat wannabe gangsters?

Did I get that right, Guido?

Edit: Just saw you drive a BMW Z4.

Fuck you faggot.

Did I get that right you cocksucking ballerina perfume wearing queer?

Tech5
02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
cant we all just get along? And Mo (3.5Altman)Just messin with ya Cuz lolol

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Edit: Just saw you drive a BMW Z4.

Fuck you faggot.

Did I get that right you cocksucking ballerina perfume wearing queer?

Lmfao....

What's wrong, little Guido?
Can't handle it when shyt is turned on you...

Are you going to go all Sopranos on me?:lmfao:

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Lmfao....

What's wrong, little Guido?
Can't handle it when shyt is turned on you...

Are you going to go all Sopranos on me?:lmfao:

You inbred white trash piece of **** thinks it's funny when you throw out some Italian racial slurs your redneck uncle who came in your room late at night and touched you taught you.

Good think he taught you how to drive a stick those nights so you are able to handle that manly Z4 you drive around sissy boy.

:gay:

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 02:53 PM
You inbred white trash piece of **** thinks it's funny when you throw out some Italian racial slurs your redneck uncle who came in your room late at night and touched you taught you.

Good think he taught you how to drive a stick those nights so you are able to handle that manly Z4 you drive around sissy boy.

:gay:

Jokes on YOU because I'm not even WHITE, you silly GUINEA.

and LOL @ the funny wop who talks shyt about what
I drive, when you own a 93 Acura Legend........:lmfao: Not very Italian of you.

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Jokes on YOU because I'm not even WHITE, you silly GUINEA.

and LOL @ the funny wop who talks shyt about what
I drive, when you own a 93 Acura Legend........:lmfao: Not very Italian of you.

Oh cute aren't we?

You have no clue about my life story fag boy. So don't talk where you don't know. I had my day with a 300ZX TT and 350Z but had to make sacrifices for my family. Something your worhtless minority ass would never think of doing.

I'm guessing you are either a useless nigger or an equally as worthless spic.

Hows life being on welfare you piece of shit?

A 93 Legend looks better than some assjockeys Z4 any day.

I guess not being able to read or swim is something special eh monkey boy?

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
And FYI Guinea boy, I'm pretty sure unless something changed overnight:thinking: , that Italian is not a race....A nationality, ethnicity....Yes....:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh cute aren't we?

You have no clue about my life story fag boy. So don't talk where you don't know. I had my day with a 300ZX TT and 350Z but had to make sacrifices for my family. Something your worhtless minority ass would never think of doing.

Hows life being on welfare you piece of shit?

Please come up with something that hasn't been said before....

Your insults are about as tired as your mother's spaghetti and meatballs....

And I swim just fine, thank you.:goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Please come up with something that hasn't been said before....

Your insults are about as tired as your mother's spaghetti and meatballs....

And I swim just fine, thank you.:goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh yes monkey boy, your idea of saying guinea and wop are something completley new that I have never heard of? Wow that is amazing.

I shouldn't give you credit, because I'm sure your black ass is as uneducated as your whore of a mother. But you don't even know what wop means. Being on the internet though does give you the capibility to look it up, so I won't even bother.

Your insults are as lame as your father, who I'm sure left your family before you were 4.

So I've always wanted to ask a moron ape like you something.

What is life like being on welfare, dealing drugs, and being useless and lazy and unable to support your family?

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Oh yes monkey boy, your idea of saying guinea and wop are something completley new that I have never heard of? Wow that is amazing.

I shouldn't give you credit, because I'm sure your black ass is as uneducated as your whore of a mother. But you don't even know what wop means. Being on the internet though does give you the capibility to look it up, so I won't even bother.

Your insults are as lame as your father, who I'm sure left your family before you were 4.

So I've always wanted to ask a moron ape like you something.

What is life like being on welfare, dealing drugs, and being useless and lazy and unable to support your family?

LOL@ all your moronic ranting.....

I have a question for you though...

What is it like to have to drain your oilpan everyday, in order to style your hair......

That must be a bytch for you huh, little greaser boy?

JITB
02-06-2008, 03:16 PM
godfather is tryin to be hurtful... lol

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 03:16 PM
LOL@ all your moronic ranting.....

I have a question for you though...

What is it like to have to drain your oilpan everyday, in order to style your hair......

That must be a bytch for you huh, little greaser boy?

Yawn.

Maybe if you weren't such a drain on your community and a high school dropout you could come up with something more creative.

Aside from that:

GET BACK TO THE FIELDS AND PICK MY COTTON TOBY!

1000cckiller
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
also if the chick is 5 feet tall, and weights 140lb, which is less than you.. she is still fat..Pinky is 5' 140 and I would **** her.

Kevykev
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Never been in a big gurl!

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
See...you spend all your time on here making stupid comments about others but when someone pulls your card, you want to get all heated. :lmfao:

I'm sitting here laughing my ass off while you're all pissed off, sweating like a motherfuker, reeking of meatballs and cold cuts......:bannana:

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 03:21 PM
See...you spend all your time on here making stupid comments about others but when someone pulls your card, you want to get all heated. :lmfao:

I'm sitting here laughing my ass off while you're all pissed off, sweating like a motherfuker, reeking of meatballs and cold cuts......:bannana:

You stupid nagger you think I'm mad?

This has been the highlight of my day and I have laughed at your stupid attempts at insults the whole time.

If I got something worth getting mad over you'd know, but this has just been full of stupidity and nothing else I would expect from the darker breed.

Like I said though Toby, BACK TO THE FIELD, THAT COTTON AINT PICKIN ITSELF!

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Yawn.

Maybe if you weren't such a drain on your community and a high school dropout you could come up with something more creative.

Aside from that:

GET BACK TO THE FIELDS AND PICK MY COTTON TOBY!

LOL...yet again with the overused, typical racist comments...

One would think after 200 years of the same shyt that someone would come up with something different and a little more original........

All your ni gger this, *** ger that shyt doesn't faze me, btw. But, nice try.

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 03:24 PM
LOL...yet again with the overused, typical racist comments...

One would think after 200 years of the same shyt that someone would come up with something different and a little more original........

All your ni gger this, *** ger that shyt doesn't faze me, btw. But, nice try.

Ah yes Toby, your 2 typical comments about wop and guinea, then the stereotype that I have greasy hair and your jealousy at my moms cooking?

Yes, I am so "fazed" Toby I'm unsure of what to do about.

:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 03:28 PM

This has been the highlight of my day and I have laughed at your stupid attempts at insults the whole time.

If I got something worth getting mad over you'd know, but this has just been full of stupidity and nothing else I would expect from the darker breed.

LOL....you think this is supposed to be insulting?

I feel sorry for you, I really do.....

I just hope you don't go out one day thinking that you're Rocky Balboa, spewing your racist bs, and get your head cracked open...

On second thought, that would be quite amusing., :lmfao:

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 04:04 PM
LOL....you think this is supposed to be insulting?

I feel sorry for you, I really do.....

I just hope you don't go out one day thinking that you're Rocky Balboa, spewing your racist bs, and get your head cracked open...

On second thought, that would be quite amusing., :lmfao:

I'm not racist, you started with the anti-Italian comments and I returned fire.

That is all.

If you are serious about your thoughts on Italians, I feel bad those 2 monkey parents of yours, sorry you are black, I feel bad your monkey mother didn't raise you right.

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM

That is all.

If you are serious about your thoughts on Italians, I feel bad those 2 monkey parents of yours, sorry you are black, I feel bad your monkey mother didn't raise you right.

:lmfao: ..but you're not racist.......

Talk about being in denial.....

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 04:20 PM
:lmfao: ..but you're not racist.......

Talk about being in denial.....

You say wop and guinea and greasy hair but its a joke.

When I say monkey it's not?

Pft.

Racism is for ignorant f*cks who weren't brought up well and have no dignity or character.

I judge the man before I look at his outside appearance.

Deke
02-06-2008, 04:20 PM

Actually, I believe you started it with this comment:

Don't dish it out if you can't handle the retaliation.

And the only point I wanted to make had been made, I'm done.

Slow Motion
02-06-2008, 04:21 PM
do fat girls look like this..?

http://www.derekbrown.ca/archives/panthers.jpg

Maniac1
02-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Actually, I believe you started it with this comment:

Don't dish it out if you can't handle the retaliation.

And the only point I wanted to make had been made, I'm done.Ahh snaps! You gonna take that, Don? LOL

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 04:26 PM
You say wop and guinea and greasy hair but its a joke.

When I say monkey it's not?

Pft.

Racism is for ignorant f*cks who weren't brought up well and have no dignity or character.

I judge the man before I look at his outside appearance.

Honestly, I don't see the point in continuing this exchange of insults.

You say you're not racist. Ok.

The only thing that I'm going to say is that the things you have said come from somewhere in your real world thoughts, whether you'd like to admit it or not.

I'm not here to change your opinion nor would I ever try to..
I just simply wanted to make a point and I'm pretty sure you now know where I was coming from. No harm, no foul.....

ahmonrah
02-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh cute aren't we?

Hows life being on welfare you piece of sh it?

whoa!! i'm guessing the BANSTICK will be waved early in accordance to this wonderful display of ignorance and stupidity!!! :bannana:

JustinSane110™
02-06-2008, 04:34 PM

http://www.derekbrown.ca/archives/panthers.jpg
No sir, that would not be considered fat, I would do dirty things with her. Anybody who thinks that is fat, obviously is into anorexic girls that are built like 8 year old boys.

ahmonrah
02-06-2008, 04:36 PM

http://www.derekbrown.ca/archives/panthers.jpgeven though justinsane beat me to it......

that sir.

would be considered fucced!:idb:

jmotank
02-06-2008, 06:44 PM
^AGREED!! fat girls, and fat booty girls are completely different!! fat booty is the way to go!

Slow Motion
02-06-2008, 07:03 PM
ok just wondering...lol

DESTRO_91
02-06-2008, 09:11 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Jordan_by_Lipofsky_16577.jpg/250px-MJ wouldn't do a fat chic.

Slow Motion
02-06-2008, 10:28 PM
These are some really obese women...

http://webpages.charter.net/dodgeboy/06_Game_Cheer12.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/dodgeboy/06_Game_Cheer6.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/dodgeboy/06_Game_Cheer5.jpg

TheGodfather
02-06-2008, 11:42 PM
whoa!! i'm guessing the BANSTICK will be waved early in accordance to this wonderful display of ignorance and stupidity!!! :bannana:

:lmfao:

Anything goes in the whores lounge son.

Including racist jokes.

If you don't like em, don't read em.

And to deke, my comment about stereotyping was kidding. Sorry e-sarcasm is hard to read.

Bah well!

Deke
02-06-2008, 11:59 PM
And to deke, my comment about stereotyping was kidding. Sorry e-sarcasm is hard to read.

Bah well!

:rly:

Damn you written sarcasm!

3.5altman
02-07-2008, 12:02 AM
I just like fat assess! u can keep the big girls

TheGodfather
02-07-2008, 12:12 AM
:rly:

Damn you written sarcasm!

YA RLY!

I think stereotypes are funny for all people regardless of ethnicity.

Every culture has them, and for the most part they are funny.

Lifes too short to be mad at jokes. But racism and ignorance are different.

jmotank
02-07-2008, 12:41 AM
I just like fat assess! u can keep the big girls

with out a doubt! chicks gotta have some booty. i guess that's why i married a chick with a fine fat ass! LOL don't like the fat chicks, but gotta have some booty.

BB6dohcvtec
02-07-2008, 01:07 AM

all this hostility coming from the same guy who thought USF was going to make it to a BCS bowl game :thinking:

TheGodfather
02-07-2008, 01:11 AM
all this hostility coming from the same guy who thought USF was going to make it to a BCS bowl game :thinking:

:doh:

Kelly
02-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Tell her I said what up. Also when is something going down again?

Hey there! *waves*

We're hanging out tonight. Pm me for details if you'd be in...

Sammich
02-07-2008, 08:27 AM
i wana bang a fat chick...just once..not hugely fat..like 200lbs max

Kourt
02-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Fat girls just arent my type... well no girl is my type but my brother ****ed a fat ***** and i will never let him live it down. :)

Sammich
02-07-2008, 08:49 AM
fag alert^^^

Kourt
02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
fag alert^^^

I think I would be a "fag" if I DID like girls. Since it clearly says under my name 'Is not a male'

Slow Motion
02-07-2008, 10:34 AM
I think I would be a "fag" if I DID like girls. Since it clearly says under my name 'Is not a male'

owned....:ninja:

Sammich
02-07-2008, 10:37 AM

PWNT STRONG:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

sorry..care to show evidence of said cooter and bewbz?

DumbWhteGurl
02-27-2008, 07:13 PM
you sound like a dumb biitch. SHUT THE FUCCK up

d993s
02-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Fat bitches need Jesus Fvcking Chraaaaist to fvck them in the culo (especially the narcissistic Mexican ones)

JITB
02-27-2008, 08:26 PM

wow pbs, u gonna let this slide?

Double_0_Rusty
02-27-2008, 08:42 PM
I have fucc'd a fattie, and she actually called me tonight for a booty call. Last time I threw up afterwards. Fatties aren't for me. I am 5'9 223lb, and prefer skinny chicks with big butts. I dont care about boobs, im an ass man.

Got Milk?
02-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Q. What do a gynaecologist and a pizza delivery boy have in common?
A. They can both smell it, but can't eat it.

Q. You know why they say that eating oysters will improve a man's sex life?
A. Because women know if he'll eat one of those, he'll eat anything!

Q. Why does a bride smile when she's walking down the aisle?
A. She knows she's given her last blow job.

Q. Why is the space between a woman's breasts and her hips called a waist?
A. Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there.

Q. What is the definition of "making love"?
A. Something a woman does while a guy is ****ing her.

Q. What's the only animal with an ******* in the middle of its back?
A. A police horse.

Q. What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half mast?
A. They're hiring.

Q. Did you hear Richard Simmons had plastic surgery to get his love handles removed?
A. Yeah...now he has no ears.

Q. Do you know how to eat a frog?
A. You put one leg over each ear.

Q. How are fat girls and mopeds alike?
A. They are fun to ride but you don't want your friends to find out.

Q. How do you **** a fat chick?
A. Roll her in flour and find the wet spot.

Q. Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?
A. They already have boyfriends.

Q. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog.
A. After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Q. Why is sleeping with a man like a soap opera?
A. Just when it's getting interesting, they're finished until next time.

Q. What do you call a guy who never farts in public?
A. A private tutor.

Q. What do you call a musician without a girlfriend?
A. Homeless.

Q. What has 2 grey legs and 2 brown legs?
A. An elephant with diarrhea.

Q. Why did the Avon lady walk funny?
A. Her lipstick

Q. What does the cannibal do just after he dumped his girlfriend?
A. Wiped his ass.

Q. What is the smallest hotel in the world?
A. A *****, cause you have to leave the bags outside.

Q. What do a toilet and a woman have in common?
A. Without the hole in the middle they aren't good for ****.

Q. How can you tell a tough lesbian bar?
A. Even the pool table has no balls.

Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
A. It's not hard.

Q. What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers?
A. Well hung.

Q. What two words will clear out a men's changing room quicker than anything else?
A. Nice ****!

Q. How do you know when a Barbie has her period?
A. All your tic tacks are gone.

EJ25RUN
02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
owned....:ninja:

yeah PBS....that was a rookie mistake on your part.

Schugg
02-27-2008, 09:08 PM

you look like a dumb biitch, SUCK A FUCCKN PENIS

ahmonrah
02-27-2008, 09:15 PM
banged a certain chick, who was roomates with a certain hot97.5 personality at the time....she was big. i was uhh.....lol'ing

Lizbiz101
02-27-2008, 09:49 PM
you sound like a dumb biitch. SHUT THE FUCCK up what a loser.....:screwy: now THIS is a person with nothing to do....

EJ25RUN
02-27-2008, 09:51 PM
what a loser.....:screwy: now THIS is a person with nothing to do....

its a girl... flipping out is what they do.

Schugg
02-27-2008, 09:54 PM
its a girl... flipping out is what they do.

no probably just out of fresh pads

Lizbiz101
02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
its a girl... flipping out is what they do. I'm a girl too. She is not flipping out she is talking out of her ass. lol one post and that's her only post....what a lame.

osnap
02-27-2008, 10:29 PM
not even gonna lie... i fukked a girl once who was definitely puhing the "chubby" envelop towards the "fat" side of the equation. In my defense, I was nowhere NEAR sober, she has huge tittays, and she started it. bleh regardless, im ashamed. lol

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v128/163/75/1126530094/n1126530094_30037658_8518.jpg

Lizbiz101
02-27-2008, 10:45 PM
not even gonna lie... i fukked a girl once who was definitely puhing the "chubby" envelop towards the "fat" side of the equation. In my defense, I was nowhere NEAR sober, she has huge tittays, and she started it. bleh regardless, im ashamed. lol

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v128/163/75/1126530094/n1126530094_30037658_8518.jpg what's wrong with her??

osnap
02-27-2008, 10:47 PM
...shes got the angles.

stillaneon
02-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Liz, I never heard what happened with your dad?

stillaneon
02-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Shes got a cute face. Theres nothing wrong with the girl ^^

Lizbiz101
02-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Liz, I never heard what happened with your dad? check your PMs Thanks for checkin up!!!:D

koukis14
02-27-2008, 10:57 PM
I got no problem with big girls......just not too big. They keep you pretty warm at night as well.

koukis14
02-27-2008, 10:58 PM
what's wrong with her??

I would hit it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-27-2008, 11:11 PM
I would hit it.Fukin right :goodjob:

EJ25RUN
02-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Fukin right :goodjob:

im joining this list

1. Nice face
2. Big t!tt!es

osnap
02-27-2008, 11:42 PM
*shrugs* she goes to VSU. and yes, the titties were epic win.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2008, 12:48 AM
*shrugs* she goes to VSU. and yes, the titties were epic win.Got any contact info?

3.5altman
02-28-2008, 12:53 AM
i'll just stick to flat stomach's and big booty's

osnap
02-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Got any contact info?
of course. do i have any contact info that ill spread to random people on the interwebs? no :rolleyes:

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 12:58 AM
im joining this list

1. Nice face
2. Big t!tt!es

Put me on that list too...after some goose.

Got any contact info?

Yeah I need it too...for those late nights with nothin to do but drink.

LMAO...

3.5altman
02-28-2008, 01:00 AM
like i always say... we must be talking about straight fat chicks.. I cant mess with them. BUT thick, or a lil and do mean lil chubbyness can get it

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 01:00 AM
:thinking: ...idk

osnap
02-28-2008, 01:03 AM
of course. do i have any contact info that ill spread to random people on the interwebs? no :rolleyes:
...actually i changed my mind. paypal me $10 and well talk. :lmfao:

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Oh yeah...

Q.What kind of jokes should a man not quote?
A.These...vvv

Q. Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?

A. They already have boyfriends.

Q. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog.

A. After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Q. Why is sleeping with a man like a soap opera?

A. Just when it's getting interesting, they're finished until next time.

Q. What two words will clear out a men's changing room quicker than anything else?

A. Nice ****!

G35Cam
02-28-2008, 01:05 AM
http://x1e.xanga.com/4f183be762c18104671131/z73963642.jpg

3.5altman
02-28-2008, 01:29 AM
:sicks: :sicks:

EJ25RUN
02-28-2008, 07:36 AM
http://x1e.xanga.com/4f183be762c18104671131/z73963642.jpg

hey man.... i drew the line 200 pounds before that!... :sicks:

Sammich
02-28-2008, 07:52 AM

i'd rep your nazi regime ass if i could:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SiRed94
02-28-2008, 01:26 PM
everybody has, or at some point in their life will fu ck a fat bit ch... its part of the life experience... like going to disney world or something...