PDA

View Full Version : YOUR UGLY GIRLFRIEND

dc2teg2006
02-05-2008, 01:55 PM
saw this on another website.

Your Ugly Girlfriend (http://datruthcometh.blogspot.com/2007/11/your-ugly-girlfriend.html)

Seriously. ****ty, no name parts are like an ugly girlfriend. You don't wanna be seen in public with her, so you never bring her out. All of your friends have ugly girlfriends. Afterall, birds of a feather flock together. When someone questions you on why you have an ugly girlfriend, you go into this tirade explaining that she's smart, knows how to ****, cooks for you, etc. But you know what? Your girlfriend is still ugly and no one gives a **** whether she's smart, a whore in bed or is the modern equivalent of Julia Child.

Buying cheap parts for a car is like having an ugly girlfriend. You have to explain / rationalize your decision to bed that ugly whore - you have to explain that you saved a bunch of money by buying this "great" substitute for the real deal... and that it performs just as good as the real deal. Uh huh. Other dudes with ugly girlfriends come to your aid because they're in the same predicament - BUMPIN UGLIES. Just the same, your "e-buddies" on the forums come to your aid and defend your decision to purchase that piece of **** part because they're in the same boat. And you high-5 one another on the forums for buying the same cheap ****. Nice. You must high five yourself for having ugly girlfriends too.

Look at all these idiots on one forum taking a VOTE whether to buy Rota wheels or not... and the virtual high-5s they give one another.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_VlCA3Oq0raM/R0_fd2yq1mI/AAAAAAAAAI4/nWgkIJ3RQNY/s400/rotas.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_VlCA3Oq0raM/R0_fd2yq1mI/AAAAAAAAAI4/FWqFkUVQhL4/s1600-R/rotas.jpg)

So all you Megan Racing, OBX, eBay, D2, Invidia, Rota and other cheap **** buying idiots, congratulations. You can close your eyes and pretend you're tappin some fine ass, but really... she's ugly, homie.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
02-05-2008, 01:59 PM
linked to street speeds thread and +13 to you LOLOLOL

ZeDFuNk
02-05-2008, 01:59 PM
cheap substitutes for your car is usefull when your parts actually cost money. You wouldn't know that.

Jecht
02-05-2008, 02:02 PM
cheap substitutes for your car is usefull when your parts actually cost money. You wouldn't know that.

Quoted for truth. Nobody gives a **** if you buy something that costs hundreds of dollars more and isn't any better.

MistaCee
02-05-2008, 02:05 PM
That makes no sense because rotas still look good. Wouldnt they be the opposite like a dumb,cant cook, but good looking girl:???:

TheGodfather
02-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Hey, some guys, cough us Legend owners, have to have OBX because no one else makes that certain part.

It sucks, but still, no choice.

ATK_Designs
02-05-2008, 02:29 PM
So you're saying a $300 HKS intake is better than a $100 (Ebay intake + AMSoil Filter)?, given they're made of the same pipe and the $100 intake has a better air filter.

I hate it when people say "you get what you pay for". Many times, it's not really. Overpriced, brand names, etc. are what drive the cost as much. I laugh at people when they said that they paid xxxx amount for an item while I know the cost is not even 1/3 of the price.

JITB
02-05-2008, 03:45 PM
i always relate back when megan racing was jsut a knockoff ebay store.. and now its some name brand stuff...and people claim it to be the best. But i cna agree with rotas, but only because of the evidence behind them. actually breaking. But alot of parts really dont matter. a 400$ carbon fiber intake system makes u look stupid..for paying that much for something that a 100$ part can do. You have manufacturers that have been making quality parts for years.. but get overlooked because some guy on the forums said it works better...sometimes i think forums hurt more than they help... i blame it for killing tuners originality.

Hulud
02-05-2008, 03:51 PM
but get overlooked because some guy on the forums said it works better
e-knowledge, better than a 3 digit IQ

Sammich
02-05-2008, 03:52 PM
^*IN AGREEMENT*

JITB
02-05-2008, 03:58 PM
e-mechanics rule the forums.. the people who always think they know everything and write all the how-to's about doing worthelss mods
how -to remove ur trim
how - to clean headlights
how - to paint valve cover
how - to detail car

lol, and they always have the stockest car on the site but have 1billion posts.... and every time he posts pics of his car people say "clean" and ask no questions...

hahaha

Hulud
02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
e-mechanics rule the forums.. the people who always think they know everything and write all the how-to's about doing worthelss mods
how -to remove ur trim
how - to clean headlights
how - to paint valve cover
how - to detail car

lol, and they always have the stockest car on the site but have 1billion posts.... and every time he posts pics of his car people say "clean" and ask no questions...

hahaha
lol

i love how everyone says "clean" when its a stock car

:lmao:

JITB
lol

i love how everyone says "clean" when its a stock car

:lmao:

exactly... Clean.. hell it better be ITS STOCK!

Sammich
JITB hatin on me lolol...at least i have how-to articles *holds head up high*

JITB
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
JITB hatin on me lolol...at least i have how-to articles *holds head up high*

u and ur non stickied how - to's....HA

Hulud
02-05-2008, 04:21 PM
LOL

ZeDFuNk
02-05-2008, 05:01 PM
So you're saying a $300 HKS intake is better than a $100 (Ebay intake + AMSoil Filter)?, given they're made of the same pipe and the $100 intake has a better air filter.

I hate it when people say "you get what you pay for". Many times, it's not really. Overpriced, brand names, etc. are what drive the cost as much. I laugh at people when they said that they paid xxxx amount for an item while I know the cost is not even 1/3 of the price.

qft. unless you have brand name companies like HKS and such making parts for your car, you don't realize how much a cheap substitute is pretty much the exact same.

AlanŽ
02-05-2008, 08:45 PM
yup which is the same boat im in with this car. **** sucks.

Psycho
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
hey, baby

_Christian_
02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
i just go for parts that have been proven regardless of price or name. if a part looks/performs the same but one is cheaper, i will get the cheaper one. i don't care THAT much about bling or showing off. id rather save up the left over money and use it to buy something else that will make my car perform better. if it comes down to buying something i know is cheap in quality because i can't afford the nice/expensive/real part, i will just leave it stock.

dc2teg2006
02-05-2008, 09:52 PM
hey, baby

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133226&stc=1

bag up that b!itch, and tap it in the dark. :idb:

:lmfao:

MistaCee
02-06-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133226&stc=1

bag up that b!itch, and tap it in the dark. :idb:

:lmfao:

Lol you probrably couldnt even do that she prob has lemur/monkey eyes that glow in the dark.

Sammich
02-07-2008, 07:56 AM
u and ur non stickied how - to's....HA

:tongue1:

Crazy Asian
02-07-2008, 07:58 AM
I want boobs.

Sammich
02-07-2008, 07:59 AM
x2

Crazy Asian
02-07-2008, 08:00 AM
DAMN YOU ALIVE!!!

Sammich
02-07-2008, 08:07 AM
miraculously...i can kill a white man today for gettin me sick..f*ckin unsanitary slack muhfuggers

Crazy Asian
02-07-2008, 08:22 AM
oh snaps. Your girl make you chicken noodle soup? Or she just leave you to fend for yourself??

Sammich
02-07-2008, 08:26 AM
oh snaps. Your girl make you chicken noodle soup? Or she just leave you to fend for yourself??

well..she made me tea, fed me my nyquil...after the nyquil, like 3mins later no lie i was knocked out. then i got up after she left for work, made me some pancakes, eggs and sausage...put some clothes in the washer...then went back to sleep lol

d993s
02-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Cheap ****.......tell me about it. They now started making ****ty quality chinese reproductions of 930 turbo headers for $300. They may not crack if boost is lowered to 3psi. WTF?!!!