BABY J
02-05-2008, 09:29 AM
RULES ARE SIMPLE: FOLLOW MY LEAD:D :goodjob:

NAME: J'son
NICKNAME: "BABY J"
RIDES: various
SEX: YES PLEASE:yes:
IN YOUR OWN WORDS:

I'm J'son. I'd like to think that I am fairly well-rounded. I like long walks on the beach, as long as they end up w/ us both naked. Otherwise why in the HEYL are we out here walking and wasting time for? I spent 8 years in the Air Force and am very driven... I'm the most unothodox person you will ever have cheat on you --- my thought-process is very abstract, and I am not everyone's cup of tea. If this is the case w/ you and I, we'll just agree to have sex 10 more times and then go our own separate ways.

If you have hott friends, I WILL sleep w/ them eventually - not b/c I can't keep my d*ck in my pants... but b/c women are grimy like that, to INCLUDE your "best friends who you say would NEVER do somethig like that". Trust me, they will, and they have. So - in that regard, we might as well all just do it at the same time (orgy) and get it over with.

Your mom will love me. PERIOD!! No way around that. 5 years from now while you are trying to date some1 else, (and while I am dating your ex best friend) she will constantly ask you "what happened to Baby J? He was SOOO nice." She will fail to tell you though that I hit that too one night when you had to work late.

All in all though - it'd be an awesome venture. So let's go out sometimes, I'll cheat on ya. Awaiting your action.

Sammich
02-05-2008, 09:35 AM
look at deion sanders new personal ad

BABY J
02-05-2008, 10:18 AM
F*K U - LOL. I'd almost forgotten about that thread. LOL :2up:

Elbow
02-05-2008, 10:24 AM
LLMMMFFFAAAAOOO

Sammich
02-05-2008, 10:24 AM
lmao..wish i knew where it was

1000cckiller
02-05-2008, 10:34 AM
lmao..wish i knew where it waslook up yo azz bish.

Sammich
02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
*in for the bashing to begin*

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90147&highlight=deion+sanders
:ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
02-05-2008, 10:45 AM
LOOK @ THIS F00 TRYIN TO READ BRAILLE on the computers behind him! and what cracka did you kill to get that white T with a collar bwhahahaha

Sammich
02-05-2008, 10:58 AM
LMAO @ wearing polo's, like he even know how to play polo

TheProfiteer
02-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Name: David
Seeking: Sluty American Hoes to slob on knob
Compensation: Something warm and gooey in your stomach
Time and place: Tonight at your parents house on the couch

BABY J
02-05-2008, 11:57 AM

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90147&highlight=deion+sanders

what would you like on your gravestone?

Sammich
02-05-2008, 01:43 PM
what would you like on your gravestone?

SPBS-SexiPhatBoiSlim

kthxbye:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Lizbiz101
02-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Dang baby J I didn't think you'd post up a personals ad on a majority guy site.....I didn't know you went that way but I understand....you will be able to get married one day brotha.

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Dang baby J I didn't think you'd post up a personals ad on a majority guy site.....I didn't know you went that way but I understand....you will be able to get married one day brotha.

Damn sound like n/m poof......:ninja:

bigdare23
02-05-2008, 06:48 PM
LOL

Tracy
02-05-2008, 07:00 PM
J. What is wrong with you?

bigdare23
02-05-2008, 07:01 PM

IN YOUR OWN WORDS:

I'm J'son. I'd like to think that I am fairly well-rounded. I like long walks on the beach, as long as they end up w/ us both naked. Otherwise why in the HEYL are we out here walking and wasting time for? I spent 8 years in the Air Force and am very driven... I'm the most unothodox person you will ever have cheat on you --- my thought-process is very abstract, and I am not everyone's cup of tea. If this is the case w/ you and I, we'll just agree to have sex 10 more times and then go our own separate ways.

If you have hott friends, I WILL sleep w/ them eventually - not b/c I can't keep my d*ck in my pants... but b/c women are grimy like that, to INCLUDE your "best friends who you say would NEVER do somethig like that". Trust me, they will, and they have. So - in that regard, we might as well all just do it at the same time (orgy) and get it over with.

Your mom will love me. PERIOD!! No way around that. 5 years from now while you are trying to date some1 else, (and while I am dating your ex best friend) she will constantly ask you "what happened to Baby J? He was SOOO nice." She will fail to tell you though that I hit that too one night when you had to work late.

All in all though - it'd be an awesome venture. So let's go out sometimes, I'll cheat on ya. Awaiting your action.

{country voice} Looking for love in all the wrong places. Looking for love...

BABY J
02-05-2008, 07:43 PM
PWNT BY LIZBIZ!!!! LOL

HOLY THREAD REVERSAL BATMAN

ahmonrah
02-06-2008, 12:56 AM

SIG WORTHY.

the DEION thread? :lmfao: can't believe i missed that! though the p-shop skillz were that of a retarded/ emo kid on speed.

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:09 AM
bahhaha//// funny shizt Jman ... does look like a monkey though:thinking:

BABY J
02-06-2008, 06:11 AM
^ I request ban. LOL

Got Milk?
02-06-2008, 07:16 AM

IN YOUR OWN WORDS:

FOR A SEC, I THOUGHT U WERE THAT BLACK DUDE THAT BE DRIFTING WITH HIS CIVIC AT BP. :lmfao:

BABY J
02-06-2008, 07:39 AM
I am.

BluesClues
10-07-2009, 04:09 PM
This thread didn't live long at all lol.
Json be wildin

chaseamundo
10-07-2009, 04:16 PM
I seriously LOL'd funny shit man

speedminded
10-09-2009, 02:00 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74393&stc=1&d=1163266394

oneSLOWex
10-09-2009, 02:22 PM
This thread didn't live long at all lol.
Json be wildin

Why would you dig up this OLD and obviously DEAD ass thread?

BluesClues
10-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Why would you dig up this OLD and obviously DEAD ass thread?
Um sir/ma'am whatever you are, I didn't dig this thread up. Json posted a link in my Online Dating thread. I posted in it and hence, it is here.

Greddypacked
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM

:own3d: