PDA

View Full Version : Misc falcons hookups?

Marta Mike
08-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Well i have found ia to be home of the hookups for me, just curious if any of you had hookups on tickets?

Leisa
08-06-2005, 09:48 PM
yeah, its called EBAY!

Julio
08-06-2005, 09:49 PM
I hope I can get Falcons ticks just like I get braves ticks.. well see i guess..

falcons suck.

kilpatty43
08-06-2005, 09:50 PM
julio you got it backwards...falcons rock...braves suck

Julio
08-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey braves are in 1st place in there division... once again for the gazillion time..

Now the trashers? Embarasment to the ATL...

kilpatty43
08-06-2005, 09:57 PM
you are grounded mister!!!!! the thrashers are awesome!!! and a hell of a lot more talented than the braves

HyPer50
08-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey braves are in 1st place in there division... once again for the gazillion time..

Now the trashers? Embarasment to the ATL...

The Falcons were 1st in there division last year.. 2nd in there conference. 1 game away from the superbowl. Falcons dont suck lol..

Julio
08-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Let me say this again, I said it wrong... VICK is great... the rest of the team.. suck.

No Vick, No wins

Leisa
08-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Falcons rock!

HyPer50
08-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Let me say this again, I said it wrong... VICK is great... the rest of the team.. suck.

No Vick, No wins

Damn, founder of Import Atlanta and you have no home town pride? You dont live in Jersey anymore bud. As for rest of the team sucking.... when is the last time you've watched a game? 2003? Dunn, Duckett, Crumpler, constant pro-bowler Keith Brooking, NFC defensive player of the year AND NFL sack leader patrick kerney, Rod Coleman, DeAngelo Hall, NFL special teamer of the year Alan Rossum, so.... Who are you referring to that sucks Julio? That great players on the Falcons team list can go on and on.

Brett
08-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Ebay is the best place to get falcons tickets, We are watching some for a preseason game on the 23rd we can get for under $30 for 2 with shipping

Julio
08-06-2005, 10:19 PM
INot for the falcons.. sorry they suck.... actually saw a few games last year, just to watch VICK... what happened to all the names you mentioned in 03? They didnt do shit but earned a what 5 - 11 record if I remember corectly ? Don't know if they were part of the falcons then..

VICK is the man no doubt... Without him the falcons cant win... 03 5-11 no vick spend most of 03 injured... 04 comes back.. BAM 11-5... Is obvious the falcons are lame.

HyPer50
08-06-2005, 10:23 PM
INot for the falcons.. sorry they suck.... actually saw a few games last year, just to watch VICK... what happened to all the names you mentioned in 03? They didnt do shit but earned a what 5 - 11 record if I remember corectly ? Don't know if they were part of the falcons then..

VICK is the man no doubt... Without him the falcons cant win... 03 5-11 no vick spend most of 03 injured... 04 comes back.. BAM 11-5... Is obvious the falcons are lame.

At the beginning of the 2004 season we changed strategy big time... The Offense went to a more West Coast offense, and the Defense changed from the 3-4 setup to a 4-3 (MUCH MUCH better for our quick D.). I will admit that Vick does add alot to our team, but our team is FAR FAR FAR from "sucking" without him. We were the best rushing team in the NFL!! Vick had 900 something, Dunn had over 1000, and Duckett was way up there also. You can't compare our team OR players to the way they performed in 2003.. because as I said, those were 2 TOTALLY different scheme's, coaches, everything... Not to mention we had the shittiest backup QB in the NFL in 03 when Vick went down... Now atleast we have Schaub who seems VERY promising. But it's cool man, I'm not gonna try and convert you, I'm just stating that our team definatly does not suck..

Julio
08-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Ok, you are a falcons fan... cool.. Only way to show you the falcons suck is if VICK gets hurt. Hopefully that wont happened because I like to watch him play.

but if he gets hurt, I will bet you the Falcons cannot maintain not even .500 record. hahahah

NO VICK NO WINS, that will make a great shirt

Leisa
08-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Im not so sure... they looked real good against the colts, and he wasnt in but maybe a quarter .... i think they will do real well this year

HyPer50
08-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Ok, you are a falcons fan... cool.. Only way to show you the falcons suck is if VICK gets hurt. Hopefully that wont happened because I like to watch him play.

but if he gets hurt, I will bet you the Falcons cannot maintain not even .500 record. hahahah

NO VICK NO WINS, that will make a great shirt

Thats fine man... think what ya want lol.. I've proved to you right here that the Falcons dont suck.. The only parts of the Falcons that are subpar is our secondary (improving with Keion Carpenter, Deangelo Hall has alot of promise, Coady, etc.) the only thing that worries me is our o-line... great for rushing, but there pass blocking is ughh... near bottom of the league. But I was like you for awhile man... just watching to see Vick play (can't deny, he is without a doubt the most entertaining player EVER in NFL.. maybe all sports), but with Rich McKay, Arthur Blank and Jim Mora leading this team the last couple of years... you'll see man. And if Vick goes down (god i hope he doesn't) but IF he did, we will be much better this year, than we were in 03..

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I hope I can get Falcons ticks just like I get braves ticks.. well see i guess..

I can. Thank you, Budweiser. Later, QD.

technoteg97
08-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Im going to like 3 of their games this season.

they beat the colts in Japan, 21-27 falcons r still good.