PDA

View Full Version : DEL SOL type S aluminum radiator

1SOL2NV
02-04-2008, 10:01 PM
i have a del sol type s/ SI radiator ... im doing a b series swap .. and the radiator hoses are to big for the outlets on my radiator .. i spent over 100 $ on this radiator and im not jus buying a new one /// where can i find adapter hoses or fittings or something to where i can use my radiator i have now .... ill get exact measurements on my water out ports soon ..... but any help will result in reps ... thanks:goodjob:

LongLiveH2b
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
u can just cut some random hose and place it on the outlet or wherever your trying to put it on and then put the rad. hose over it, then clamp it, tht's one way..;)

mushroom_toy
02-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Yeah go to Napa and take the rad with you or the measurement of how long, and the diameter you need, and any bend in the hose you need. Any place will look for similar hoses for you, and Napa will even cut or modify a hose for you and see it to ya. :P

1SOL2NV
02-04-2008, 10:43 PM
u can just cut some random hose and place it on the outlet or wherever your trying to put it on and then put the rad. hose over it, then clamp it, tht's one way..;) ok wut the diameter of a b series radiator hose on the inside .. and wut a D series radiator hose on the outside diameter ..... will one hose go over the other one ??? if so thats wut im doing .. just didnt know that would work .. that was my idea .. thought id run it over with yall ...