PDA

View Full Version : Blueprint Manufacturing - can anyone vouch for them???

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I was looking around and found this company, and I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about them making power.

http://www.blueprintmfg.com/

I have heard mixed review about them on Honda-Tech, but I get tired of everyone using the same setup, but at the same time, I don't want to risk the reliability of my motor on some never-heard-off company.

Any info about there B-series cams would help. :goodjob:

TheChosenOne
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
No one?

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:23 AM
I heard some bad things, Just to be honest use Scotts machine shop

BABY J
02-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Honestly - and engine is an engine. Give them a call and see what their experience is w/ what you want to take to them. Ask them about guarantees, as well as warranties on their work. I love little "best kept secret" shops that can keep the prices down. I also love national shops too bc I am a showoff. So just do your research - hell, give 'em a shot. A well-known shop can f*ck sh*t up too - Scott's does NOT have a squeaky-clean reputation.

My .02.

TheChosenOne
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
No no no... They aren't just a shop, they make aftermarket parts.

I wanted to know if anyone has ran there parts, locally and had any reviews.:rolleyes:

Tech5
02-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Nope....And I used scotts for about 9 years now, no problems, if you had a problem then it might been the ****ty ass stuff you bring to him an try get fixed....I and My good friends at Acura honda specs in Jonesboro that is all they use also, I have about 5 others i know that use them threw IA that had no problems, Scotts does know his ****t, I will back that up...He balanced an shot pined a lot of my engines, an sleeved an bored an honed, an gave me a reach around lol......never had any problems....parts goes never done anything with them the chosen one