PDA

View Full Version : strip club recommendations

JITB
02-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Alright im not a strip club type, but i have been within the last month.. since my gf is in cali, me and my buddy go to the strip club and chill out...to feed the female need..

But sat, we went to follies on buford, and i was very unpleased..... too small too many dudes, and not enough girls.. help us...... i like big asses and alot of chairs, and alot of girls....thats all i want.. is it too hard to ask for..

Revmaynard
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Never been but my friends girl works at the Cheetah.

JITB
02-04-2008, 08:08 PM
wheres cheetah ive heard of that place twice

wantboost
02-04-2008, 08:10 PM
on spring street

JITB
02-04-2008, 08:11 PM
im more worried about the seating, and the amount of females..... i hate standing around with a bunch of dudes lookin around...haha

me and my friend, sat near the walkway ready to pay.....and we had to search for the girls... stupid

Maniac1
02-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Why not hit up pink pony? Im not old enough to get in, but I've heard that its a decent place.

JITB
02-04-2008, 08:16 PM
ill put that place on the list too.. what is pink pony near?

tuyen
02-04-2008, 08:31 PM
oh i been there many time it great. pretty girls there too. it near QT on buford hwy. take the next light after QT. where you will see Wachovia bank make a left. then right.

tuyen
02-04-2008, 08:32 PM
or oasis nice girl there too.

con
02-04-2008, 09:13 PM
I went to Onyx Saturday night and they had a lot of nice looking girls. Even had a few white girls with a lil something working it out.

If you like attention, be prepared to make it rain........

dustin
02-04-2008, 09:45 PM
hit up gold rush or the cheetah

Spektrewing386
02-04-2008, 09:54 PM
My friends and I wanted to go to Pink Pony saturday, i didnt know how to get there, but my friend did.. he directed us to the one in south Atlanta, i dont know why he did.. he said it was the "newer" one. well we spent like 45 minutes just trying to find the access road to it and it was closed down. Friend is such an idiot for that. So we went to Oasis. It was super packed, but there were a lot of girls there.

Oasis has mainly white girls. $10 cover charge, must buy drink, lap dances are $10 (but give a tip if you dont want to but an ass)
Blue Flame is for blacks.
i dont know about Onyx, never really heard of it.

Revmaynard
02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
oh i been there many time it great. pretty girls there too. it near QT on buford hwy. take the next light after QT. where you will see Wachovia bank make a left. then right.

LOL, best description evar! Buford Highway.....QT.....riiiight.:goodjob:

MistaCee
02-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I never got why people go to the strip clubs? Your not gonna get anything but a lap dance. Hit up a club met a girl and get it poppin lol. Thats just me because i've never been to one

Spektrewing386
02-04-2008, 10:16 PM
for people like me, its easier to pay a girl $13 to straddle your lap and suck on your neck with her boobies in your face than to actually try to get a girl to like you.

But just as you said:
Thats just me because i've never been to one. (a regular club)

dustin
02-04-2008, 10:18 PM
I never got why people go to the strip clubs? Your not gonna get anything but a lap dance. Hit up a club met a girl and get it poppin lol. Thats just me because i've never been to one

i agree a strip club you know you not getting ne thing but a tease and wasting money. hit up a club and there are chicks there looking to get some and maybe have to buy a drink

TheGodfather
02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Drive down to Tampa for Mons Venus, it's worth it.

Big Baller
02-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Go to the PONY

Cheetah is lame and over priced.

With strip clubs its all about who you know, I know people at the Pony so I go there. I get treated like a Rock Star and thats how I tip. If you are a cheap bastard the girls will rat you out the first chance they get then you won't see any for the rest of the night. Finding a good waitress helps too...if she is really good she will make sure you get to see the girls you ask to see.

In short skip the Cheetah, go chill at the Pony, if you get there early in the night there are some big comfy chairs over to the right after you come in the door...back behind the bar.

Remember these names
Paige
Aleaha
Jackie O

You want a lap dance from all of them especially Paige...****ing Damn it ....I mean Damn it.

Now I want to go

GIXXERDK
02-04-2008, 10:41 PM
My favorite dancer is at Gold rush, the personal attention you get is awesome!

R3RUN
02-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I drive by there everyday. Never gone though.

GuessWho
02-04-2008, 10:42 PM

Downtown buckhead has got some shiity ones... beats nothing tho :goodjob: ... and boomers isnt TOOO bad, only one i can get into at the moment...

dustin
02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
i wouldn't go to boomers. you cant drink. if you pull out your phone you will be attacked and the stippers are not that great

GuessWho
02-04-2008, 10:48 PM
i wouldn't go to boomers. you cant drink. if you pull out your phone you will be attacked and the stippers are not that great

Hey when ur not old enough... only choice ya got ya know...

Deke
02-04-2008, 10:52 PM

Last time I went to the Cheetah a friend of mine actually got one of the stripper's numbers. They're dating last I heard :)

jaystar
02-04-2008, 11:06 PM
IA strip club night coming soon

GuessWho
02-04-2008, 11:50 PM
IA strip club night coming soon

Game... If i can get in...

Jimmy B
02-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Onyx is what masters used to be, its not to bad., big, good amount of ladies..

Cheetah is overrated...

Boomers SUX, no drinks(but you have to buy 2 soft drinks)..

Pony is one of the best around, good girls, fun times, and i know some girls there..

Oasis is not bad, but way to small..

3.5altman
02-05-2008, 07:17 AM
club shallupies

1000cckiller
02-05-2008, 07:28 AM
All the clubs ya'll, named are lame as ****.

Ruiner
02-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Onyx is what masters used to be, its not to bad., big, good amount of ladies..

Cheetah is overrated...

Boomers SUX, no drinks(but you have to buy 2 soft drinks)..

Pony is one of the best around, good girls, fun times, and i know some girls there..

Oasis is not bad, but way to small..

Yeah, that pretty much says it all (beat me to it).

Also, Mardi Gras isn't half bad, either. Keep in mind that I am a white boy, so I'm going to hit up the clubs with a lot of white girls for the most part.

In order of preference:
1. Pinky Pony
2. Oasis
3. Mardi Gras
4. TattleTales
5. Cheetah
6. Onyx (pretty much a black-only club now given the name change from Masters)

DieselNuts
02-05-2008, 08:30 AM
do not, I repeat, DO NOT go to FOLLIES. I've only been to 4 strip clubs, but Follies is by far the WORST. I will NEVER go back there again. Strokers was better than Follies...

GuessWho
02-05-2008, 08:41 AM
^^ by the tone of his typed words... i wanna go to Follies...:boobies:

DieselNuts
02-05-2008, 09:09 AM
^^ by the tone of his typed words... i wanna go to Follies...:boobies:
lol, i guess you dont like to learn from others' mistakes. let me know how it goes.

GuessWho
02-05-2008, 12:01 PM
^^ not only am i too young, but broke as well to go to Follies... where is this place again ?

MistaCee
02-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Last time I went to the Cheetah a friend of mine actually got one of the stripper's numbers. They're dating last I heard :)

Haha thats serious pimpin right there:goodjob:

DUBSf22c
02-05-2008, 01:56 PM
In order of preference:
1. Pinky Pony
2. Oasis
3. Mardi Gras
4. TattleTales
5. Cheetah
6. Onyx (pretty much a black-only club now given the name change from Masters)

WHATS about the chocolate factory?!?!?!:ninja:

my fathers friend owns the OASIS so i get free VIP and only have to pay for the girls

matter of fact- i need to go there this weekend.. ;)

Dirty Octopus™
02-05-2008, 02:07 PM
I loves da b¡tches :yes: specially mah sistas :yumyum:

so i say...

Body Tap
Shooters Alley
Magic City

JITB
02-05-2008, 02:28 PM
pink pony and oasis it is... ive been to all the black stirp clubs... im tryin to find some new spots!

and yes follies does suck...

on our way out, a asian guy yelled "this place sucks" hahaha

Spektrewing386
02-05-2008, 04:43 PM
my fathers friend owns the OASIS so i get free VIP and only have to pay for the girls

reminds me of when i went and there was this guy (about age 30) who had like 5 girls around him all the time and had girls on him piled so high i couldnt see over.

i envy you.

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I loves da b¡tches :yes: specially mah sistas :yumyum:

so i say...

Body Tap
Shooters Alley
Magic City

Werd....muhphucka.....reps to joo......never been to shooter alley whats up with them.

EssAreTwenTee
02-05-2008, 09:22 PM
go to rileys on fulton industrial. If you hold their baby for them while they dance they'll only charge you half

Dirty Octopus™
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
go to rileys on fulton industrial. If you hold their baby for them while they dance they'll only charge you half
dawg... i aint tryna see no Irish hoes.
thanks though :goodjob:

Humphrizzle
02-06-2008, 03:15 AM
you should go to one where they have naked girls that dance..

those are the sweet spots.

and poles are good too.

with nice lights and bewbs.

Nissan Sean
02-06-2008, 09:49 AM
all this talk of strip clubs i cant get into dammint!. gotta wait for another couple of months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gijeff1805
02-06-2008, 10:30 AM
i need to have my strip club cherry popped

JITB
02-06-2008, 01:03 PM
i just go to chill with my friends.... im not a club type..

VQ35 Star
02-06-2008, 02:42 PM
go to bulldogs off of peachtree, next to 7th. go in and tell me what you see, people have been telling me it's a gay black club?? loL!

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 06:21 PM
WHATS about the chocolate factory?!?!?!:ninja:

So when we going to oasis man ....

Julio
02-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Pony's is becoming to mainstream.. to pack.. and for you to get a good table, you need to know someone... and ****, if your there to late, not even knowing someone...
**** that If Ill be a strip club before 10pm.

Oasis... More of the same ****.... to many damn people.. nice bitches...

SHOOTERS has become To ****ing ghetto fabulous.. I like ghetto ****.. but damn.. But, there Is always some kinda of celebrity there, so your money wont mean ****.. I was there saturday, Jazzy Phe, Young joc and lil flip were there... Lame...

Me, I like the more ghetto and trashy strip clubs...
Why? your money goes futher, less packed...... and if youre game is on point.. you may get some play in the VIP room...

I like .. Strokers, Follies, Roosters ( being remodel now )

Ghetto as places.. gotta love it.