PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this one???

cooleyfresh
02-04-2008, 07:19 PM
The Bugatti Veyron is a phenomenal car but its greatness doesn’t solely lie in the fact that it can reach speeds of up to 250mph. The Veyron is truly great because of the ease at which it can reach such insane speeds and the fact that virtually anyone with a driver’s license could do it and then drive home in peak hour traffic without any major hassles.

Bugatti’s engineers have managed to make a car powered by a quad-turbo, W16 engine, and capable of accelerating to 60mpg in just 2.5 seconds as easy to drive as a humble VW Golf. Speaking with UAE’s Business24-7, Bugatti official Julius Kruta told reporters that the Veyron is only the beginning. In fact, Kruta confirmed that Bugatti will eventually build a second hyper-model. “Even though it is not economically viable for us, we will do it again. We have bigger plans for the future and the next one from our stables will be even more expensive than the Veyron,” Kruta revealed. Late last year reports emerged claiming Bugatti might add a second model to its lineup but until now there was no official mention of such a car. Some have suggested that Bugatti’s next car will be a high-end saloon while others claim it will be a new ultra-performance supercar. Building cars like the Veyron and its eventual successor is not about making money, Kruta explains. “The idea was to make a showcase car to tell the world what the Volkswagen group is capable of doing if the sky is the limit,” he said. “It is a statement car and we are not even meeting the cost of production.”

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Bugatti/Veyron/Bugatti_veyron_main05.jpg

another car i can't afford...:(

osnap
02-04-2008, 08:29 PM
so... you took one tiny picture of a car that probably every single person on this board is extremely familiar with already, and decided, "hey! this'll make a great thread!"...

AND THEN YOU BUMPED IT?!

Jeesh. Noobs :rolleyes:

ps: ...KJ? :ninja:

cooleyfresh
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
no its not kj? ask white boy or mik2006 or jrfrmny..... they know me..... but yes i am a noob b!tch..... i do these mistakes time to time.....

osnap
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
lol just messin with ya dude

cooleyfresh
02-04-2008, 08:45 PM
no hard feeling were taken..... lol!!!
i take criticism and all that other type of bs like a man.