PDA

View Full Version : Misc Different Workouts

Reaper
02-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Who all does what when you work out? I'm in the gym 6 days a week, and I work different body parts different days. Sundays are my off days, and I do cardio everyday except on days I work my legs..Cardio is the last thing I do though....also what suppliments and/or protein are ya'll taking? Anyone on any kind of diet??? Different things work for different people but I'm trying to use new idea's to keep my body from getting used to the same old stuff...

monday-chest/cardio/abs
tuesday-back/cardio/abs
wednesday-legs
thursday-shoulders/cardio/abs
friday-cardio/abs only
saturday-little bit of everything
sunday-rest

Suppliments: M1-BOL/17-BOL by FIZOGEN and MuscleTech's ANATOR for post workout..as well as Muscle Milk w/breakfast and dinner..

I'm 6'2" 200lbs...not really sure what my fat percentage but its not over 10% I promise..

Sammich
02-04-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm 6'2" 200lbs...not really sure what my fat percentage but its not over 10% I promise..

if i can eventually say that '6'3 200lbs and less than 10% fat' i'd be estatic..but as of now i'm 6'3 207lbs with more than 20% fat...i'm sure. i'm doing alot of basketball to try to shed the rest of this fat off my stomach. i know i need to start doing some ab excercises...i can feel my abs..but i just have a layer of fat and i'm so tempted to go get this dealt with surgically..but that'd be a ***** way out...so i'll do it the old fashioned way

killerdx
02-04-2008, 11:16 AM
im not on anything at tha moment, im probably going to get on some muscle milk, and n02. But my workout routine is

Monday-chest,tri's,abs
Tuesday-back,shoulders,traps,bi's
Wed-box,
Thursday-legs,abs
Friday-circuit train,everything

Reaper
02-04-2008, 11:55 AM
if i can eventually say that '6'3 200lbs and less than 10% fat' i'd be estatic..but as of now i'm 6'3 207lbs with more than 20% fat...i'm sure. i'm doing alot of basketball to try to shed the rest of this fat off my stomach. i know i need to start doing some ab excercises...i can feel my abs..but i just have a layer of fat and i'm so tempted to go get this dealt with surgically..but that'd be a ***** way out...so i'll do it the old fashioned way

really the one thing that everyone needs to watch is nutrition..if you stick to a semi-healthy diet(eating what you want every now and then is okay) and a few ab work outs and cardio(basketball should be okay)..then you'll be surprised as to how quick you shed the unwanted fat off..:goodjob:

Reaper
02-04-2008, 11:57 AM
im not on anything at tha moment, im probably going to get on some muscle milk, and n02. But my workout routine is

Monday-chest,tri's,abs
Tuesday-back,shoulders,traps,bi's
Wed-box,
Thursday-legs,abs
Friday-circuit train,everything

N02 is kinda a waste of time unless your taking CE2 with it. Atleast from what I've found. It's only making you look big for like 8hours..SuperPump and Noxplode are pretty good and they are cheaper than N02.

Btw, if you wanna get a good deal on suppliments don't go to GNC(I used to work there) go to www.vitacost.com they have GREAT prices and if you use the basic shipping then it takes about 4 days to get to ya.

But your routine sounds pretty demanding, how long are you normally in the gym?

Sammich
02-04-2008, 12:01 PM
really the one thing that everyone needs to watch is nutrition..if you stick to a semi-healthy diet(eating what you want every now and then is okay) and a few ab work outs and cardio(basketball should be okay)..then you'll be surprised as to how quick you shed the unwanted fat off..:goodjob:

here is the thing though..i generally watch what i eat..even if i eat out i'll do chickfila and do something with wheat bread and what not...i've increased in eating out since i got married but have maintained my same weight..even dropped to 202 before (lowest i've been thus far is 196). i am trying to get back getting on my total gym, getting regular with drinking my protein shake, boiled eggs..and eventually peanut butter sandwiches. but with every meal the wife is doing great with putting vegetables with everything. i told her before we got married we gota do vegetables with all our meals. i wana do some kinda flush system so i can get another boost to start losing again.

before i lost any weight..i was about 280lbs lost about 60lbs while doing college for two years straight, then lost the other 20lbs lately doing basketball...now what i'm trying to do is lose the rest of the flab on my stomech and get toned and weigh in @ 200lbs firm, no flab on stomach..just bulk up a lil

Reaper
02-04-2008, 12:13 PM
okay, as hokey as this may sound...go to www.menshealth.com (http://www.menshealth.com) they have all kinds of ab workouts that really do work..plus easy meal plans that help.

a flush-system helps but only once or twice a year...unless drugs/alcohol are consistant then I'd do it like 5-6 times a year.

you sound like your well on your way though:goodjob:

The one thing I've found that is best, is cardio...but not intense cardio...fat burn..crank the incline to like 4 or 5, and set the speed to like 4mph..stay on that bastard for like 20-30 min. 4-5 days a week...plus ab work outs = rock hard stomach.

If you wanna "bulk" and "flab" then take CLA(natural fat burner/no caffine), L-carnintine(breaks down amino acids and puts them in the proper places) and ultra water(removes water weight)...you can get this at GNC its called the "ripped kit" its specifically meant for removing fat and keeping muscle.

Any protein you take in, make sure its 25 minutes after you work out...Pushups/chin ups/pull ups are hands down the best stuff for you...the rest will take care of itself..

btw, peanut butter sammachis ftw!!!

pali_meister
02-04-2008, 02:14 PM
depends on if ur tryin to gain weight or loose it. Im scrawny as phuck so me eat 5000 calories a day. I take the colegiate formula muscle milk (500 calories per shake + 30 grams of protein), eat lots of pasta, rice, potatoes, chicken, and i usually get some fast food for more calories. Ive been too broke to eat lately so i lost weight again :(

Work out plan:
Monday-Chest/Tri
Tuesday-Back/Bi
Wednesday-Shoulders
Thursday-Legs (only muscle in the body that releases HGH)
Friday-Core/abs
Saturday- rest
Sunday-rest

Alota people dont realize how important resting is. Ur muscles dont get bigger when u work out (other than the pump). You actually gain muscle mass when they recover.

This workout plan has worked fairly well for me, i just have a hard time taking in all the calories i need. Hit me up for specific exercises for each day if u want.

pali_meister
02-04-2008, 02:17 PM
^
btw i started out at 6'3" and 155lbs. Yes i was that scrawny. Im at 168lbs now. Im a hard gainer so i only get 1lb a week, 2 if im stuffing myself.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 02:22 PM
okay, as hokey as this may sound...go to www.menshealth.com (http://www.menshealth.com/) they have all kinds of ab workouts that really do work..plus easy meal plans that help.

a flush-system helps but only once or twice a year...unless drugs/alcohol are consistant then I'd do it like 5-6 times a year.

you sound like your well on your way though:goodjob:

The one thing I've found that is best, is cardio...but not intense cardio...fat burn..crank the incline to like 4 or 5, and set the speed to like 4mph..stay on that bastard for like 20-30 min. 4-5 days a week...plus ab work outs = rock hard stomach.

If you wanna "bulk" and "flab" then take CLA(natural fat burner/no caffine), L-carnintine(breaks down amino acids and puts them in the proper places) and ultra water(removes water weight)...you can get this at GNC its called the "ripped kit" its specifically meant for removing fat and keeping muscle.

Any protein you take in, make sure its 25 minutes after you work out...Pushups/chin ups/pull ups are hands down the best stuff for you...the rest will take care of itself..

btw, peanut butter sammachis ftw!!!

so that 'ripped kit' includes the CLA, L-carnintine, and ultra water? cool. does it help build muscle, or its not meant to build? i do push ups, i love pull ups and chin ups, but i have no place to do it, but the version the total gym uses.

i can tell around my waste that its gotten smaller..i had to use the last hole on my belt that i just bought yesterday to wear these certain pants to hold them up lol.

question...why take in protein 25 minutes AFTER you work out? i thought taking it prior to working out and then working out would help you build more? does the protein 'fill in' what you just 'ripped apart' from working out, creating more muscle?:thinking:

Sammich
02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
^
btw i started out at 6'3" and 155lbs. Yes i was that scrawny. Im at 168lbs now. Im a hard gainer so i only get 1lb a week, 2 if im stuffing myself.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i laugh cuz i'm 6'3 and 200+lbs and i looked at myself in a pic and i thought i was sickly..i cant imagine how you look:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
02-04-2008, 02:26 PM
good knowledge to know i'm trying to get back into shape now i'm 6 even and i weight about 161 or so... i'm trying for 151 but i really just wanna lose these damn love handles lol they are not the fun! but good stuff to do in here i need to get back on my running routine that helped alot and stop eating all the fat kid foods again lol

anothaRRR
02-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Monday= Chest & Abs
Tuesday= Shoulders & Traps
Wed= OFF
Thurs= Back
Friday= Bi's & Tri's
Sat= Legs(if I feel like it)
Sunday= OFF

I take Optimum Nutrition Protein, best protein for the $$$ 48g for 2 scoops, 3 times a day...4 solid meals a day that have some kind of protein (chicken, beef, turkey, etc.) with carbs (noodles, pasta)

I am almost done with a Trifecta cycle from LG sciences which includes Methyl-1D, IGH-1, Liquid Masterdrol...

Post workout drink mix= 2scoops Cell-tech creatine, 1tsp L-Glutamine, 2 scoops protein...30-45 mins after a workout is the most crucial time, gotta take in protein in order for your muscles to recover faster and get gains...

Train MMA 3-4 times a week...

U have to space your workouts evenly and let the muscles recover...Do muscles that are closer to each other rather than working out different parts in one day, that way you can get the most blood pumping to it...

anothaRRR
02-04-2008, 02:50 PM
good knowledge to know i'm trying to get back into shape now i'm 6 even and i weight about 161 or so... i'm trying for 151 but i really just wanna lose these damn love handles lol they are not the fun! but good stuff to do in here i need to get back on my running routine that helped alot and stop eating all the fat kid foods again lol
Cardio and your nutrition is the main thing...Stay away from sugars...

Sammich
02-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Cardio and your nutrition is the main thing...Stay away from sugars...

like a bag of m&m's throughout the week? lol..i've been workin on these m&m's for about a week..and finally finished them

Reaper
02-04-2008, 03:19 PM
so that 'ripped kit' includes the CLA, L-carnintine, and ultra water? cool. does it help build muscle, or its not meant to build? i do push ups, i love pull ups and chin ups, but i have no place to do it, but the version the total gym uses.

i can tell around my waste that its gotten smaller..i had to use the last hole on my belt that i just bought yesterday to wear these certain pants to hold them up lol.

question...why take in protein 25 minutes AFTER you work out? i thought taking it prior to working out and then working out would help you build more? does the protein 'fill in' what you just 'ripped apart' from working out, creating more muscle?:thinking:

I forgot the exact reasoning for 25 minutes after you workout...it has something to do with your cells and heart rate/blood flow..I was talking to my friends trainer and he explained it to me. As far as the RIPPED KIT, it keeps the fat off....DOESNT HELP YOU GET BIGGER!! Thats all on you! I'm LOVING the suppliments I'm taking just because I gained 8lbs in 2 weeks of SOLID MUSCLE!! I've pretty much cut out all soda and sugary snacks...once you stick to water/tea/coffee(yes coffee its actually good for you) and tea has antioxidants in it so thats great too...you'll feel better..

When taking workout suppliemts take it with apple juice or grape juice instead of water...the natural sugar will raise your insulin levels and all more of the stuff you just took in...it'll intensify EVERYTHING...BUT...take it normally the first time you work out, then take it with juice..see what happens;)

Alot of people say take in 1-1.5 grams of protien per pound you weigh...I dont do that at all cuz I don't wanna get much bigger..if your looking to rip, then nutrition and cardio is 80% of the battle..If you seriously do alot of pushups you'll bulk on your own(look at military guys)

As far as you worrying about abs...EVERYONE HAS ABS!!!! Its just a matter of removing fat to see them!!! But if you do ab workouts + cardio you'll have harder abs and it wont take as long as normal to get what you want...

Sammich
02-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I forgot the exact reasoning for 25 minutes after you workout...it has something to do with your cells and heart rate/blood flow..I was talking to my friends trainer and he explained it to me. As far as the RIPPED KIT, it keeps the fat off....DOESNT HELP YOU GET BIGGER!! Thats all on you! I'm LOVING the suppliments I'm taking just because I gained 8lbs in 2 weeks of SOLID MUSCLE!! I've pretty much cut out all soda and sugary snacks...once you stick to water/tea/coffee(yes coffee its actually good for you) and tea has antioxidants in it so thats great too...you'll feel better..

When taking workout suppliemts take it with apple juice or grape juice instead of water...the natural sugar will raise your insulin levels and all more of the stuff you just took in...it'll intensify EVERYTHING...BUT...take it normally the first time you work out, then take it with juice..see what happens;)

Alot of people say take in 1-1.5 grams of protien per pound you weigh...I dont do that at all cuz I don't wanna get much bigger..if your looking to rip, then nutrition and cardio is 80% of the battle..If you seriously do alot of pushups you'll bulk on your own(look at military guys)

As far as you worrying about abs...EVERYONE HAS ABS!!!! Its just a matter of removing fat to see them!!! But if you do ab workouts + cardio you'll have harder abs and it wont take as long as normal to get what you want...

only time i will drink soda is when i'm mixing a drink..and right now i'm still working on my bottle of bacardi 151 that i've had for over 4months that i use hawaiian punch with..but i dont do soda's man. i had one this year a strawberry cuz i know that will break my face out so i refrain unless i have a HUGE craving. but i'm good on water, tea(lipton green tea, etc) and coffee(all this time i thought coffee was bad for me) lol. i drink ALOT of grape/apple/cranberry juices i love em:D .

alot of what you are mentioning, either i have done, or have done and not done consistently...my main thing is consistency. i'm trying to join this gym locally..but i dont think itll happen this month like i planned cuz it also has the basketball court inside. i do pushups at least 3times a week, although i would love to do more. i need to get back on my ab routines..i picked up so many from FITtv its ridiculous and i could feel them coming through after like 2wks of doing them consistently, then something happened and threw me off course:( . but i'm going to try to get back on my routine and start working out regularly and doing some bike riding to help out my knee.

i agree with the abs thing..i feel mine everyday..just been this layer of fat thats been on it for over 2yrs that i'm SO ready to get rid of. i will put into practice and get that kit from GNC:goodjob:

Reaper
02-04-2008, 03:36 PM
only time i will drink soda is when i'm mixing a drink..and right now i'm still working on my bottle of bacardi 151 that i've had for over 4months that i use hawaiian punch with..but i dont do soda's man. i had one this year a strawberry cuz i know that will break my face out so i refrain unless i have a HUGE craving. but i'm good on water, tea(lipton green tea, etc) and coffee(all this time i thought coffee was bad for me) lol. i drink ALOT of grape/apple/cranberry juices i love em:D .

alot of what you are mentioning, either i have done, or have done and not done consistently...my main thing is consistency. i'm trying to join this gym locally..but i dont think itll happen this month like i planned cuz it also has the basketball court inside. i do pushups at least 3times a week, although i would love to do more. i need to get back on my ab routines..i picked up so many from FITtv its ridiculous and i could feel them coming through after like 2wks of doing them consistently, then something happened and threw me off course:( . but i'm going to try to get back on my routine and start working out regularly and doing some bike riding to help out my knee.

i agree with the abs thing..i feel mine everyday..just been this layer of fat thats been on it for over 2yrs that i'm SO ready to get rid of. i will put into practice and get that kit from GNC:goodjob:

Great to hear! Btw, the protein after a workout replenishes the muscles you just tore up...remember when your working out, your tearing muscle...resting/protein builds it back up. :goodjob:

Goodluck man and let us know how things are going for you!!!

c_riley
02-04-2008, 03:46 PM
man being a hard gainer sucks! the more you work out, the easier it is to kinda grow out of it. i'm 6'4 about 195-200. when i graduated in 06 i was about 160 (thats skinny as **** in case you didn't know). all i did was eat about 6 meals aday, used muscle cytogainer for awhile then switched back to muscle milk, plus working out for 2-3 hours 5 days a week.
as far as no2 goes, i never liked it because it makes the muscles in my arms pump too much, i could only get about 2 sets of 10 in before they are swollen so much i couldn't get full reps in. makes you look bigger for a bit though!

c_riley
02-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I am almost done with a Trifecta cycle from LG sciences which includes Methyl-1D, IGH-1, Liquid Masterdrol...

i hope that **** worked, some of it was close to being illegal. one of the closes thing to steriods you can get legally i believe.

Reaper
02-04-2008, 03:59 PM
m1-bol and 17-bol are the closest thing to steriods w/out the bad effects..

anothaRRR
02-04-2008, 04:12 PM
i hope that **** worked, some of it was close to being illegal. one of the closes thing to steriods you can get legally i believe.
So far its been good, I got stronger and bulked up a little bit...They have had 2 of their products banned...They also just came out with a better formula Methyl Masterdrol 2...

c_riley
02-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Methyl Masterdrol was almost banned too i think

Nomad!
02-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Suppliments: M1-BOL/17-BOL by FIZOGEN and MuscleTech's ANATOR for post workout..as well as Muscle Milk w/breakfast and dinner..

I'm LOVING the suppliments I'm taking just because I gained 8lbs in 2 weeks of SOLID MUSCLE!!
This is really good info for me. I'm 6'1" and about 188lbs w/ very little body fat. I've always had a rather lean build combined with a fast metabolism. My goal is to gain 8-10lbs of muscle (and hopefully lose more fat) so, I'm definitely intrigued by your posts. I hit the gym 3-4 days a week, mixing up my routine to be sure to target every major body part every week. Every now & then to mix things up even more, I do two days of circuit training, take a day off then two more days of circuit training. I guess I'm to a point now where I need to be more disciplined with my nutrition & supplements in order to reach my goal. Being that I always skip meals doesn't help my cause either. I think I'll check out Supplement Warehouse this weekend to see what they have to offer.

Reaper
02-04-2008, 07:50 PM
This is really good info for me. I'm 6'1" and about 188lbs w/ very little body fat. I've always had a rather lean build combined with a fast metabolism. My goal is to gain 8-10lbs of muscle (and hopefully lose more fat) so, I'm definitely intrigued by your posts. I hit the gym 3-4 days a week, mixing up my routine to be sure to target every major body part every week. Every now & then to mix things up even more, I do two days of circuit training, take a day off then two more days of circuit training. I guess I'm to a point now where I need to be more disciplined with my nutrition & supplements in order to reach my goal. Being that I always skip meals doesn't help my cause either. I think I'll check out Supplement Warehouse this weekend to see what they have to offer.

Nutrition was a HUGE turning point in my weight training..I used to circuit train A LOT...

In all seriousness check out vitacost.com they have GREAT prices:goodjob:

Goodluck on everything man, let us know how/what works for you. The more info. the better.

At this point im simply trying to get to 4% body fat and right around 190-200lbs...cuz w/out body fat thats pretty stout at my height.

eghonda88
02-04-2008, 07:59 PM
x-reps and protein for this cat(go to xreps.com for more info on the training program)!!! I worked out everyday my senior year and still got all my muscle and dont work out anymore. well as of now I am starting back again just hard when your all by yourself. ANYone near grayson that goes to bodyplex hit me up

GuessWho
02-05-2008, 12:33 AM
depends on if ur tryin to gain weight or loose it. Im scrawny as phuck so me eat 5000 calories a day. I take the colegiate formula muscle milk (500 calories per shake + 30 grams of protein), eat lots of pasta, rice, potatoes, chicken, and i usually get some fast food for more calories. Ive been too broke to eat lately so i lost weight again :(

Work out plan:
Monday-Chest/Tri
Tuesday-Back/Bi
Wednesday-Shoulders
Thursday-Legs (only muscle in the body that releases HGH)
Friday-Core/abs
Saturday- rest
Sunday-rest

Alota people dont realize how important resting is. Ur muscles dont get bigger when u work out (other than the pump). You actually gain muscle mass when they recover.

This workout plan has worked fairly well for me, i just have a hard time taking in all the calories i need. Hit me up for specific exercises for each day if u want.

Couldnt agree with you anymore... Rest is a main key when wanting to build muscle AKA muscle memory as well... All those supplements is just a bunch of BS... when you get done working out take a Protein shake (whey, XXX, etc..)
I cant gain weight worth a **** but i try eating as much as possible... Noxplode just puts oxygen into ur veins making us swell up while ur working out... waste of money...
My workout plan

Monday- Chest/abs/train
Tuesday-Legs/abs
Wednesday-back/bi's/abs/train
Thursday-shoulders/tri's/abs
Friday-Forearms/traps/abs
Saturday-REST,REST,REST
Sunday-REST,REST,REST

I would post a pic of me but that would prob be gay lol...

ruah_23
02-05-2008, 07:00 AM
I do my workouts using bodybuilding.com as a guide. 3 days of bodybuilding with cardio and 4 days w/o bodybuilding with only cardio.

day 1

45 mins of ABS
60 mins of running on the mill
protein shake+glutamine
BCAA
Phospatheydeserine(can't spell it)
milk thistle

Preworkout
45 mins universal animal m stak
30 mins universtal animal mstak+pump
prior to workout Nano vapor by muscle tech

work outs:
15,8,6,4 of incline chest
15,8,6,4 of flat banch
15,8,6,4 of decline bench
15,12,10,8 of fly.

5x20 dips
15,10,8,6 skull crusher
15-failure triceps pulldown with rope
12,10,8,6 reverse curl

post work out
Whey protein +glutamine
BCAA

Day 2

Am
45 mins of Abs
RUnning on the mill 60 mins

PM
10 mins walk/eleptical
10,10,8,6 Pull ups
12,10,10,8 straight arm pulldown
15-failure chins
15,12,10,8 bent over row

15x4 Ez bar curls
12x4 hammer curl
12x4 concentration curl
12-failure preacher curl

Day 3

Rest.Shift day

Day 4

45 mins of abs
60 mins of cardio

PM
Leg extention 30,25,20,15
Squats 15,12,10,8
Lunges 15x4

hamstring curls 20,15,10,8
Hamstring pull down 20,15,10,8
Leg press 15,8,6,4

calves raise 15,12,10,8
seated calve raise 15,12,10,8
calves press 15,12,10,8

Millitary press 15,8,6,4
single side raise 15x4
arnold press 15,8,6,4
front side raise 15x4
barbel millitary press 15,8,6,4
back raise 15x4

seated shrugs 12,10,8 3 setseach
standing shrugs 12,10,8 2 sets each
machine shrugs 12,10,8,6

day 5 cardio

day 6 shift day

day 7 rest

Frög
02-05-2008, 07:14 AM
i used to work out everyday, but with school i can't anymore, and the only workout i usualy get is in the bed, and often just my right hand..

i need to get back on working out, when i do, im on muscle milk and nano vapor..

Sammich
02-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Great to hear! Btw, the protein after a workout replenishes the muscles you just tore up...remember when your working out, your tearing muscle...resting/protein builds it back up. :goodjob:

Goodluck man and let us know how things are going for you!!!

thanks man..thanks for all the info:goodjob:

Reaper
02-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Couldnt agree with you anymore... Rest is a main key when wanting to build muscle AKA muscle memory as well... All those supplements is just a bunch of BS... when you get done working out take a Protein shake (whey, XXX, etc..)
I cant gain weight worth a **** but i try eating as much as possible... Noxplode just puts oxygen into ur veins making us swell up while ur working out... waste of money...

I find it funny that you say suppliments are a waste of money but you can't gain weight to save your life..:thinking:

Your right PARTIALLY about No-xplode, it does put oxygen in your muscle's...but it also has creatine in it..;)

which idk if you know or not puts water in your cells, which obviously puts it in your muscels and then gives you more endurance for more working out which in the end you pack on lbs of muscle and strength:goodjob:

Nitrix is simply the Nitrc Oxide which is only pumping O2 through your muscles just like No2(the product by MRI)

Suppliments are great, you've just gotta find the right stuff and know what the hell to take and what its doing. They can be your best friend or your worst nightmare if you mix the wrong stuff/take too much etc.

Rest/protein/diet are HUGE factors in weight training...But suppliments get you where you want to be. You cannot tell me that I didn't see a drastic difference after using the products I am. (NO2/Creatine/CLA..etc) I've cut fat, gained muscle and leaned out a lot. Everything works differently for different people. Honestly it sounds like you had a bad experience with NO-explode and gave up then. I could be wrong though.

I've gone through SO many different suppliments trying to find the best stuff for me. (no-explode, TRAC, Cell mass, Superpump, N02/CE2, NOvapor, Gakic, and now M1-BOL/17-BOL) It's taken a lot of money and a lot of time to figure out what works best..

If you really wanna gain weight...Go buy some form of creatine..and stay on a high carb diet. I'd suggest take it with a TYPE of N02 just to keep your blood flowing and energy going while your on the creatine. Bet you'll gain more weight that way than whatever your doing now:rolleyes:

Reaper
02-05-2008, 07:53 AM
thanks man..thanks for all the info:goodjob:

anytime buddy:boobies:

GuessWho
02-05-2008, 08:09 AM
^^ well ur right I kind of took a diff. side to it... i've never taken a "SUPPLEMENT" but i did take a weight gainer called "cytogainer" that didnt do s.hit for me... which i mean if your a heavier set guy then taking those would help but for me i just got to get on a steady diet... 70% of getting bigger comes from dieting... like you said bout those suppliments tho i just dont wannna spend that money and not show any results lol... broke college kid if ya know wat i mean... plus genetics do play a role into working out ...

bastarling84
02-05-2008, 11:58 AM
I try to do cardio (30 minutes to an hour) Monday-Friday in the morning before I go to work. Lately it hasn't been as consistent as I would like since it has been cold and i just can't seem to bring myself to get out of my warm bed.

After work Monday-Thursday, I do my lifting:

Monday: chest/triceps
Tuesday: back/biceps
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: shoulders

I am currently taking multivitamins and whey protein. I did the NO Xplode **** before, but I honestly didn't notice much of a difference when I got off of it other than the obvious amounts of energy it gives you. It almost seems like if i wanted the meth head energy, I would just drink an energy drink before I go.

soul
02-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I go to the gym 7 days a week, twice a day.
Rotate workout routine.
Eat chicken,vegetables, eggs, and thats almost it( except for carbs i need, Sweet Potato or oats usually)

I recently bulked up from my 175 to 199, and now im cutting for ripped look, cause i got my size gains and look i wanted for my arms n chest.

Currently im sitting at 6'0 183 solid, plan on dropping to 175 again to be completly ripped(cut)

Nomad!
02-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Nutrition was a HUGE turning point in my weight training..I used to circuit train A LOT...

In all seriousness check out vitacost.com they have GREAT prices:goodjob:

Goodluck on everything man, let us know how/what works for you. The more info. the better.

At this point im simply trying to get to 4% body fat and right around 190-200lbs...cuz w/out body fat thats pretty stout at my height.
I'll check them out. Thanks again for the info. I figure if I stay @ my current workout pace & correct my nutrition issues, I should be fine. I think I want to bulk up a little more before I start trying to reduce my body fat, especially since I have more trouble gaining than losing. Sounds like we both have the same goals so I'm going to look into the supplements you take. Hopefully I'll get similar results.

Reaper
02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I'll check them out. Thanks again for the info. I figure if I stay @ my current workout pace & correct my nutrition issues, I should be fine. I think I want to bulk up a little more before I start trying to reduce my body fat, especially since I have more trouble gaining than losing. Sounds like we both have the same goals so I'm going to look into the supplements you take. Hopefully I'll get similar results.

work on doing both bulking and ripping..treadmil+diet+hard work=great pay off:D

[/QUOTE]^^ well ur right I kind of took a diff. side to it... i've never taken a "SUPPLEMENT" but i did take a weight gainer called "cytogainer" that didnt do s.hit for me... which i mean if your a heavier set guy then taking those would help but for me i just got to get on a steady diet... 70% of getting bigger comes from dieting... like you said bout those suppliments tho i just dont wannna spend that money and not show any results lol... broke college kid if ya know wat i mean... plus genetics do play a role into working out ...[/QUOTE]

Genetics do play a big part in working out!!! I hear ya on the broke college kid thing cuz I was once there. www.vitacost.com has the best deals on the internet(if you have the money to spend). If not stick to a badass high protein/high carb diet and lift alot...you should start to gain. But if you get any kind of protein get MUSCLE MILK COLLIGATE...it has the most carbs in it!! It's basically made for those who have trouble gaining. If I were to take it I'd get fat...Goodluck though:goodjob:

Reaper
02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I go to the gym 7 days a week, twice a day.
Rotate workout routine.
Eat chicken,vegetables, eggs, and thats almost it( except for carbs i need, Sweet Potato or oats usually)

I recently bulked up from my 175 to 199, and now im cutting for ripped look, cause i got my size gains and look i wanted for my arms n chest.

Currently im sitting at 6'0 183 solid, plan on dropping to 175 again to be completly ripped(cut)

when the hell do you rest??? lol

Sammich
02-05-2008, 03:11 PM
welp...i ate taco bell :ninja: but i'm trying to get signed up with gym

Reaper
02-05-2008, 03:20 PM

lol damnit man...later go to the gym on an empty stomach...you'll get sick if you work out after eating that..and you'll only be burning that instead of fat..

always do cardio on an empty stomach:goodjob:

Congrats on the gym membership though!

Sammich
02-05-2008, 03:23 PM
lol damnit man...later go to the gym on an empty stomach...you'll get sick if you work out after eating that..and you'll only be burning that instead of fat..

always do cardio on an empty stomach:goodjob:

Congrats on the gym membership though!

yea i generally playball on an empty stomach, i can at least see a difference in my legs...and i think my waist has gotten a lil smaller, cause some of my pants are looser than normal

Reaper
02-05-2008, 03:26 PM
yea i generally playball on an empty stomach, i can at least see a difference in my legs...and i think my waist has gotten a lil smaller, cause some of my pants are looser than normal

thats the one issue I'm having right now is my pants size...I wanna drop back down to a 33 or 32..im at a 34..

I also can't button the top button of ANY of my shirts to put on a tie anymore..my neck is too thick:(

Sammich
02-05-2008, 03:28 PM
LOLOLOL the only shirt i have an issue with is the one i bought..its a 'fitted button down' if you will and it has a size 16 shirt...i wear at least a 16.5 neck...16-17.5 necks...so if i dont have on a tie..the first two top buttons are always undone even though i'll try to button em lol

soul
02-05-2008, 03:32 PM
when the hell do you rest??? lol
from 4pm-8am everday, its plenty, ive learned my body nowadays lol

Blitanicle99
02-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Ah Im doing a toning/edurance workout.
Its the 300 workout, the actual one they used in the movie.

25 Pull ups (started at 5 then 10 and now at 15)
50 25x2 Dead lifts at 135 ( I upped it to 145 now)
50 25x2 Push ups (I am up to 50x2)
50 25x2 Box Jumps (I subsitute in 2 sets of 25 Squats at 215)
50 25x2 Sit ups (I use the ab machines that put on weight, I am up to 60 and it kills..)
50 25x2 Military/Shoulder Press at 80 lbs (call me weak after you try all this and then talk)
Additional 25 Pull ups (see first set)

Trust me complete ass kicker, you dont get breaks its just go go go go go. I am 6'3'' and 185 lbs. I might have 5% percent body fat.

I have seen people do this workout and in 4 months go from average joe to seriously 8 pack abs, really defined upper body, cheast arms and neck.

Should take you about 45 min the first time if you actually finish it. I know I didnt lol

As for food, I eat 4 meals a day to maintain weight or Ill go back to 170. Peanut butter and banana samwitches keep my weight up. No supplements. DO NOT DO CREATINE WITH THIS WORKOUT, TRUST ME. I got sick for days trying it.

j0nbunklah0m
02-05-2008, 08:39 PM

50 25x2 Sit ups (I use the ab machines that put on weight, I am up to 60 and it kills..)
50 25x2 Military/Shoulder Press at 80 lbs (call me weak after you try all this and then talk)

Trust me complete ass kicker, you dont get breaks its just go go go go go. I am 6'3'' and 185 lbs. I might have 5% percent body fat.

I have seen people do this workout and in 4 months go from average joe to seriously 8 pack abs, really defined upper body, cheast arms and neck.

Should take you about 45 min the first time if you actually finish it. I know I didnt lol

As for food, I eat 4 meals a day to maintain weight or Ill go back to 170. Peanut butter and banana samwitches keep my weight up. No supplements. DO NOT DO CREATINE WITH THIS WORKOUT, TRUST ME. I got sick for days trying it.

eh... computerizing urself would also enhance the 300 "8pack" effect

Reaper
02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
from 4pm-8am everday, its plenty, ive learned my body nowadays lol

after wondering where the hell ive heard of someone working out twice a day...I was driving and it popped in my head "the punisher" Tom Jane trained two times a day 6-7 days a week...are you doing his work out or was that just something you figured out on your own?

Reaper
02-05-2008, 08:54 PM
\\

your not kidding! I did that workout for two weeks and I was sick every single day...I didn't stop the creatine just the workout lol

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm 6'3 238 but I just need to get my self back into the gym who know a good reasonbly priced gym. I want my six pack back.

Reaper
02-05-2008, 08:59 PM
ultimate fitness is usually a good place..where I'm at it's 30 a month..worlds gym = over priced

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
I went to golds gym and they wanted to charge me almost 75 just to sign up cause they wanted the first months and sign up fee im like what tha.....i might do cal. and get back into martial arts cause i tend to get bigger and cut at the same time.

GuessWho
02-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Well i workout and train at Knuckle Up for $70 a month... yea its a pretty penny but i mean i like doing Jiu Jitsu, boxing, and Sparin so it works out for me pretty good... plus the chicks there are FINE!!!!

soul
02-05-2008, 09:49 PM
after wondering where the hell ive heard of someone working out twice a day...I was driving and it popped in my head "the punisher" Tom Jane trained two times a day 6-7 days a week...are you doing his work out or was that just something you figured out on your own?
yes, i combo of that routine plus the "300" routine that was listed, and my own other to pinpoint certain parts that get left out or not tweaked as much.
300 is a killer, i got it down to bout 24min now

BuBBa DRiFT
02-05-2008, 10:15 PM
6'0 about 200 pounds, looking to drop some fat, not worried about strength too much, more worried about shedding this beer belly (even though i dont drink) i saw stretch marks, and decided its time to hit the gym again. (its crazy how you dont notice a difference until its too late)

i try and stay away from fatty foods, and heard no carbs after 5 will help you shed those unnecessary pounds, but i've yet to go to the store and buy 2 weeks worth of tuna.

What are some suggestions for cutting fat down. Im guessing no carbs and cardio workouts would be the poor mans way...

reps to who can help me out!!

Reaper
02-05-2008, 10:22 PM
yes, i combo of that routine plus the "300" routine that was listed, and my own other to pinpoint certain parts that get left out or not tweaked as much.
300 is a killer, i got it down to bout 24min now

your a damn machine lol

I haven't really posted up exactly what I do day to day cuz I change everything up everytime I go in... but to give ya'll an Idea how my "routine" works..

start with ABS..

Reverse Situps-3setsX50reps
Hanging leg lifts-2 setsX25reps
Russian Twists(25lbs)-2setsX50reps
Pulley weighted crunchs(50lbs)-3setsX25reps
Brazilians-4setsX30reps

On an upper body day just as an example..

Bench-8,6,4,2,1
Incline-same
Decline-same
Dumbell press-3 sets of 10
Pectoral Fly-3 sets of 10
Pushups-3 sets of 100
Curls-"7's"
Skull Crushers(triceps) 3 sets of 10

Cardio-Treadmil, incline on 4 and 4mph for 25minutes...

and theres more depending on the day of the week and what not..but thats just an example of what I did monday..

Reaper
02-05-2008, 10:25 PM
6'0 about 200 pounds, looking to drop some fat, not worried about strength too much, more worried about shedding this beer belly (even though i dont drink) i saw stretch marks, and decided its time to hit the gym again. (its crazy how you dont notice a difference until its too late)

i try and stay away from fatty foods, and heard no carbs after 5 will help you shed those unnecessary pounds, but i've yet to go to the store and buy 2 weeks worth of tuna.

What are some suggestions for cutting fat down. Im guessing no carbs and cardio workouts would be the poor mans way...

reps to who can help me out!!

40minutes of cardio a day...eat 6-8 times a day in small portions...carbs are okay in the AM to get your day started(they give you energy)..STRICT diet..NO junk food/sugars etc..No soda...no alcohol

stick to the basics, walk at a higher rate, don't run. work abs everyother day, and keep a high pace in the gym so your burning calories during your workout...WORKOUT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!!! YOU BURN FAT THAT WAY NOT WHAT YOU ATE!!!

that should help:goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
02-06-2008, 03:02 AM
i woke up at 4 am couldnt sleep so i did abs

i feel awesome!! hahaha

Reaper
02-06-2008, 07:47 AM

i feel awesome!! hahaha

what workouts did you do?

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 10:29 AM

i feel awesome!! hahaha

HA... awesome... i usually just beat it ....

But my roomate lost 50lbs in 6 months.... he was on a STRICT diet and worked out.... anybody can get where they wanna get without using any supplements if you ask me... DIET DIET DIET .... if you want that diet plan just PM me..

Reaper
02-06-2008, 10:57 AM
HA... awesome... i usually just beat it ....

But my roomate lost 50lbs in 6 months.... he was on a STRICT diet and worked out.... anybody can get where they wanna get without using any supplements if you ask me... DIET DIET DIET .... if you want that diet plan just PM me..

your avatar scares me

dc2teg2006
02-06-2008, 11:19 AM
my work out routine and nutritions factor as follow, I am trying to go back to my old self- which is to be cut, lean, but yet still strong and flexible, not bulky.

I keep a journey of my daily food intake, and workout routine. I don't drink sodas, eat fries food that much, or coffee.

mon/wed/fir/sun:
1 to 2 mile jog
15-20 flexibility excerise
3-5 min of isometric
15-30 boxing
punching/kicking
200 to 300 abs

tues/thurs/sturaday:
1 to 2 mile run
15-20 flexibility
3 set of 10 bench press
3 set of 10 french press
4 set of 6 bicep curl
4 set of 6 dumbbell curl
4 set of * of wrist curl
4 set of * forearm curl
3 set of 6 arm curl
4 set of 10 triceps curl
3 set of 10 squat
3-6 of various shoulder excerise
3 set of 10 push up
100 toes rise
200-300 abs
and cool down.

here is a old pictures of how i use to look like, and well be again once i complete my 90 days routine. it usally take me 2-3 hours to complete.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/atlricepimp/tuan102.jpg

Reaper
02-06-2008, 11:56 AM
height/weight??? your skinny as **** son! lol

here's a pic i took like 2 weeks ago to send to my girl...

dc2teg2006
02-06-2008, 12:16 PM
height/weight??? your skinny as **** son! lol

here's a pic i took like 2 weeks ago to send to my girl...

that was back in high school, when i was 18

hight was 5'8 130-135 at the time,

now im 5'10 145 now, want to be around 140-145 but more cut.

soul
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
that was back in high school, when i was 18

hight was 5'8 130-135 at the time,

now im 5'10 145 now, want to be around 140-145 but more cut.
damn you got a small frame, ill put up pics soon.

Im stting at 180 today lost 2 lbs, in two days lol.

Im 5'10/11 also, but frame wise built big, aka big bird chest, small waist stomach area, then longish legs. but i think i look small sitting at 180 right now.... :eek:

Reaper
02-06-2008, 12:56 PM
damn you got a small frame, ill put up pics soon.

Im stting at 180 today lost 2 lbs, in two days lol.

Im 5'10/11 also, but frame wise built big, aka big bird chest, small waist stomach area, then longish legs. but i think i look small sitting at 180 right now.... :eek:

I wish I had long legs lol I'm 6'2" and I swear my torso's 4 feet lol

thats a crappy pic I posted up but I'm not trying to impress anyone, its just to stay decent size but not too big/too small...

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Me too... its some D bag on myspace... go to the whoreslounge and look at "my bestess friend" thread.... you'll die laughing when you check out his pics...

Reaper
02-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Me too... its some D bag on myspace... go to the whoreslounge and look at "my bestess friend" thread.... you'll die laughing when you check out his pics...

I did too....it really bothers me lol

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 01:58 PM
lol... hey you hit me up with ur number and ill send ya a pic of me ... the abb workout i do is harsh as ****... idk how you post pics on here or i would...

Reaper
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
all you gotta do is "go adanced" next to the post quick reply.
then manage attachments..then browse and upload pics..easy.

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Not that good of a pic but you get the jist...

kfzemx3
02-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Monday: Cardio/legs weights
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Cardio/High impact Upper body
Thursday: Off
Friday: Cardio/Legs weights
Saturday: High impact Upper Body / followed up by Various forms of martial arts for Cardio
Sunday: Off

My trainer wants me to do more high impact less reps rather than low impact more reps so i don't work out as much because I have to allow time for muscles to heal. And my diet well it lacks a lot of yummy stuff. Mainly I eat, Turkey, Salmon, Chicken, Veggies Fruits, and basically cut out carbs as much as possible (it sucks), and I drink lots of water and green tea. I am seeing pretty nice results I'm 5'11 and currently 240, I've only been doing this for just going on a month now and already I've dropped down a good 8-10 pounds I'll be around 220 when all is said and done.

Reaper
02-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Monday: Cardio/legs weights
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Cardio/High impact Upper body
Thursday: Off
Friday: Cardio/Legs weights
Saturday: High impact Upper Body / followed up by Various forms of martial arts for Cardio
Sunday: Off

My trainer wants me to do more high impact less reps rather than low impact more reps so i don't work out as much because I have to allow time for muscles to heal. And my diet well it lacks a lot of yummy stuff. Mainly I eat, Turkey, Salmon, Chicken, Veggies Fruits, and basically cut out carbs as much as possible (it sucks), and I drink lots of water and green tea. I am seeing pretty nice results I'm 5'11 and currently 240, I've only been doing this for just going on a month now and already I've dropped down a good 8-10 pounds I'll be around 220 when all is said and done.

Not to spite your trainer but if your trying to lose weight...why are you going to be doing lower reps? Your going to gain A LOT more mass that way..

Rip=High Reps
Bulk=Low Reps
Both?=inbetween like 6-8 reps at sets of 3-4...

My martial arts trainer had me in between which helped tremendously..but sounds like you've got a good thing going!:goodjob:

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Wat Martial Arts do ya'll participate in ?

BuBBa DRiFT
02-06-2008, 06:04 PM
this thread is slowly getting gayer and gayer....

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 06:15 PM
^^ i dont get it... i tried helpin u out with a diet and this is how u repay me ... thanks kitty kat

kfzemx3
02-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Not to spite your trainer but if your trying to lose weight...why are you going to be doing lower reps? Your going to gain A LOT more mass that way..

Rip=High Reps
Bulk=Low Reps
Both?=inbetween like 6-8 reps at sets of 3-4...

My martial arts trainer had me in between which helped tremendously..but sounds like you've got a good thing going!:goodjob:

I'm not trying to loose weight is why, we're just burning off the access weight i've gained over the years because of the beer belly I'm going to end up loosing weight no matter what. When i got out the navy i was 5'11 190, when i went in i was 5'11 170 now i'm 240, Lots of beer and little exercise has taken it's toll.

As for reps, i do between 8-12 (depending on what i'm working on) and no less than 6 (if i can't lift 6 it's to much) but the goal is 8-10 if i can push out 2 more at the end then i can do 12. Only 2 sets right now, 1st set more weight than I usually push, then 2nd set the norm (or if i do 10 he has me do the more weight again). I've started noticing a difference and the pain has greatly decreased, I heal a lot faster than when i started.

As for martial arts, I do a combination of Wing Chun & Shotokan

GuessWho
02-06-2008, 09:26 PM
^^ Good way to tone muscles and burn calories is to do a "Drop set" after ur say 3rd set....

And you obviously do stand up i see...

Reaper
02-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Wat Martial Arts do ya'll participate in ?

tae kwon do...for 11 years

Tech5
02-07-2008, 01:47 AM
This a Pic of me last night about 830 pm watching some food ad
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:UP-Kg5pybGYtaM:http://files.samhart.net/humor/fat-guy-in-jungle-for-aargh.png (http://files.samhart.net/humor/fat-guy-in-jungle-for-aargh.png)

Nomad!
02-07-2008, 09:15 AM
If you sign up @ LA Fitness let me know. Working out solo sucks!

bastarling84
02-07-2008, 10:21 AM
If you sign up @ LA Fitness let me know. Working out solo sucks!
Which LA Fitness do you go to? I go to the one in Midtown in the mornings and the one in East Cobb at night.

GuessWho
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Anybody attend Knuckle Up ?

Nomad!
02-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Which LA Fitness do you go to? I go to the one in Midtown in the mornings and the one in East Cobb at night.
I usually go to Holcomb Bridge or Lavista Rd. locations

killerdx
02-07-2008, 03:14 PM
N02 is kinda a waste of time unless your taking CE2 with it. Atleast from what I've found. It's only making you look big for like 8hours..SuperPump and Noxplode are pretty good and they are cheaper than N02.

Btw, if you wanna get a good deal on suppliments don't go to GNC(I used to work there) go to www.vitacost.com they have GREAT prices and if you use the basic shipping then it takes about 4 days to get to ya.

But your routine sounds pretty demanding, how long are you normally in the gym?

it depends on how many people are in the gym ,but normally about an hour and a half .

dc2teg2006
02-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Anybody attend Knuckle Up ?

I would like to, I really want to get into MMA, you see how much they make a fight? Plus I love to learn how to fight, work out, but I'm jobless and can't afford for session....:???: sooner or later, I might join.:ninja: still young and heal quickly.lol :doh:

GuessWho
02-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Ha i hear ya... it runs me $69 bucks a month... i do the BJJ no gi and Boxing classes + plus workout...
But yea man they make a sh!t load of money .... Cro Cop in his big fight against Silva that he losts made him $300K JUST FOR LOSING... lol

Sammich
04-29-2008, 10:48 AM
back up in this piece..just moved and i have an extra room where the total gym is setup. all that is needed now is to go to GNC and get the ripped kit :D

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
04-29-2008, 12:10 PM
dont go to the gym on an eat stomach your hurting your self doing that... eat some protein.. peanut butter or drink a protein shake if not your body will eventually breakdown muscle and little fat so its not healthy. if you want to lose weight the right way. Watch what you eat. eat low glycemic proteins cut the carbs after 6:30-7pm and slow cut down calorie each week. if you normally consume 4000 cut it down to 3500 the next week. that about equivelant to 2 big snacks. instead eating chips and what not for snacks eat an apple or banana.

im not saying im the biggest guy or what not but i have lost 12lbs this semester while in school this way.

i was 5'5 155 on jan 1st now im 143lbs. im naturally pretty built so its no alot of fat. but just work out 4 times a week for a hour

goal is burn 2000cal a week = -1lb

SlowsterCivy
04-29-2008, 12:26 PM
I haven't been to the gym in a long time. But I'm about to get a membership somewhere else at one.

Before I got sick I did 300 situps, and 300 crunches.
50 lunges
jump rope
taekwondo
Run 3 miles
Bike 1

But now that i'm getting the hang of it again:
150 situps, 150 cruches
Run 1 mile
Bike 2 miles

(Do this every OTHER day) God willing....

I am about to buy that Ab Rocket thing..looks like it would be good for me. :bump:

GuessWho
04-29-2008, 12:30 PM
back up in this piece..just moved and i have an extra room where the total gym is setup. all that is needed now is to go to GNC and get the ripped kit :D

Dont go to GNC...
WAAAYYYYY to expensive...
Go to "Discount Nutrition" they have way cheaper deals ...
And if ur looking to use something to shred weight use "Velocity XT"....
Kind of pricey but he lost 10 pnds in one week... although its easy for him since he weighed 230 and being 6'3...

Sammich
04-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Dont go to GNC...
WAAAYYYYY to expensive...
Go to "Discount Nutrition" they have way cheaper deals ...
And if ur looking to use something to shred weight use "Velocity XT"....
Kind of pricey but he lost 10 pnds in one week... although its easy for him since he weighed 230 and being 6'3...

thats available at Discount Nutrition?

PS the 10 pnds in one week sounds unsafe especially taking a supplement

GuessWho
04-29-2008, 03:58 PM

Ha na man his body weight fluctuates (spelled wrong) really easy...
he use to wrestle in high school and just knows how to gain weight and stuff...
He went from 250 to 190 in 6 months off of eating right and working out...
Dont really need to take anything unless ur tryin to get those "beach muscles" in lilke a few weeks or something....
DIET DIET DIET... thats all you really need... :goodjob:

Sammich
04-29-2008, 03:59 PM
lol thats not really in my wifes vocabulary right now...so i think i need a supplement lol

Reaper
04-29-2008, 07:41 PM
dont go to the gym on an eat stomach your hurting your self doing that... eat some protein.. peanut butter or drink a protein shake if not your body will eventually breakdown muscle and little fat so its not healthy. if you want to lose weight the right way. Watch what you eat. eat low glycemic proteins cut the carbs after 6:30-7pm and slow cut down calorie each week. if you normally consume 4000 cut it down to 3500 the next week. that about equivelant to 2 big snacks. instead eating chips and what not for snacks eat an apple or banana.

im not saying im the biggest guy or what not but i have lost 12lbs this semester while in school this way.

i was 5'5 155 on jan 1st now im 143lbs. im naturally pretty built so its no alot of fat. but just work out 4 times a week for a hour

goal is burn 2000cal a week = -1lb

you kinda know what your talking about...(I'm a personal trainer) and if you wanna lose weight...you workout on an empty stomach. take in your protien throughout the day and right after your workout(25minutes)..

I'm starting a new thread on what to eat...including my eating habits and how to do things...

Reaper
04-29-2008, 07:48 PM

better Idea...go to www.vitacost.com

same stuff as GNC just takes a couple of days to ship and its WAYYYYY CHEAPER (this coming from a previous GNC employee)

GuessWho
04-29-2008, 11:23 PM
lol thats not really in my wifes vocabulary right now...so i think i need a supplement lol

take the easy way out huh ;)

Sammich
04-30-2008, 10:18 AM
better Idea...go to www.vitacost.com (http://www.vitacost.com/)

same stuff as GNC just takes a couple of days to ship and its WAYYYYY CHEAPER (this coming from a previous GNC employee)

wish i woulda saw this..just spent $75 bux on the rip kit:gay:

Sammich
04-30-2008, 10:19 AM
take the easy way out huh ;)

:D good cookin..hard to pass up:lmfao:

GuessWho
04-30-2008, 11:35 AM
:D good cookin..hard to pass up:lmfao:

This is true... she does cook a good dinner...:lmfao:

Sammich
04-30-2008, 11:35 AM
This is true... she does cook a good dinner...:lmfao:

*grabs machetti*:ninja:

Reaper
04-30-2008, 01:19 PM
wish i woulda saw this..just spent $75 bux on the rip kit:gay:

Before you buy another ripped kit, lmk in advance and Ill pick some up for you..they have several down here on sale for like 15bucks a piece. Im sure thats not what u wanna here but its true lol

Sammich
04-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Before you buy another ripped kit, lmk in advance and Ill pick some up for you..they have several down here on sale for like 15bucks a piece. Im sure thats not what u wanna here but its true lol

damn u motherflucker..i jsut broke the seal last night too damn u:lmfao:

yea ill definitely hit u up next time

Reaper
04-30-2008, 02:52 PM
damn u motherflucker..i jsut broke the seal last night too damn u:lmfao:

yea ill definitely hit u up next time

you can still take it back you have 30 days :D

let me swing by gnc tomorrow adn see what they got and Ill pm you a price cool?

soul
04-30-2008, 02:53 PM
where you at? wouldnt mind saving 50 bucks lol

Sammich
04-30-2008, 02:55 PM
you can still take it back you have 30 days :D

let me swing by gnc tomorrow adn see what they got and Ill pm you a price cool?

yea but i already took 3 pills(what was said to be taken):thinking:

yea lemme know the price:goodjob:

Reaper
04-30-2008, 03:01 PM
where you at? wouldnt mind saving 50 bucks lol

I'm in Peachtree city/Fayetteville about 30 min. south of the varsity...

Reaper
04-30-2008, 03:02 PM
yea but i already took 3 pills(what was said to be taken):thinking:

yea lemme know the price:goodjob:

doesn't matter..thats the beauty of it..keep taking it till I get u a new one and then return ur sh*t lolz

Sammich
04-30-2008, 03:04 PM
doesn't matter..thats the beauty of it..keep taking it till I get u a new one and then return ur sh*t lolz

are u serious they will still take it back and ill get a full refund? lol oh snap:lmfao:

Scr00G
04-30-2008, 04:40 PM
How much time in between reps

Reaper
04-30-2008, 04:42 PM
60 sec

soul
04-30-2008, 05:15 PM
reaper whats your routine for chest, kinda wanna compare, im kinda dislking my routine/results right now threw my pectoral area, and wanna get an idea of what i should adjust if any at all thanks.

Firefightin_tC
04-30-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm currently 6'2" and steady at 243pounds.

I'm on a 12 week program which focuses on the whole body throughout the weeks by breaking up the muscle group into days I.E. 2-Day Split, 3-Day Split...etc.

I'm currently on Hydroxycut Hardcore, NOxplode, and Celltech. My diet mainly consist of alot of chicken, fish, and beef. Even though I've shed alot of unwanted fat, I'm not really going for the ripped look than most for strength and keepin' a big body. Besides...fuk a 6-pack, big guys are 'In'.

soul
04-30-2008, 06:40 PM

I'm on a 12 week program which focuses on the whole body throughout the weeks by breaking up the muscle group into days I.E. 2-Day Split, 3-Day Split...etc.

I'm currently on Hydroxycut Hardcore, NOxplode, and Celltech. My diet mainly consist of alot of chicken, fish, and beef. Even though I've shed alot of unwanted fat, I'm not really going for the ripped look than most for strength and keepin' a big body. Besides...fuk a 6-pack, big guys are 'In'.
lol well damn guess i should beef back up to 202, i just finished cutting down to 170.8 a few days ago :doh:, i resemble the guy thats in the OP first post in his other thread, i might try to bulk my arm s some more but they're fine i think. Had a bet going around the gym on how much i weighed a week or so ago, everyone bet 190+ lol, im a reall big/cut 172 float a down a few an what not for water weight/extra ripped look if i need it.

Firefightin_tC
04-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Yeah, I would like to get to 235 which would be a big deal for me, but I'm trying to get to my college playing weight at 240 pounds again.

It's all about that explosion. I.E. Dumbbell curls. Lower the weight slowly...then explode up with the weight, it'll break down the muscle alot faster than normal reps.

Reaper
04-30-2008, 08:04 PM

Your on hydroxycut hardcore AND celltech??...Cell tech is creatine(puts water in your cells/muscles) and hydroxycut is removing it...I wouldn't be surprised if your getting an upset stomach or feel queesy from time to time.But hey, if it works for ya, more power to ya:goodjob:

Reaper
04-30-2008, 08:06 PM
reaper whats your routine for chest, kinda wanna compare, im kinda dislking my routine/results right now threw my pectoral area, and wanna get an idea of what i should adjust if any at all thanks.

I change it everytime...you've gotta keep your body guessing...u can use the same workouts but don't do it the same everytime....

like one day do incline/decline/bench/dumbbell press

the following week do dumbbell press/pushups/pectoral flys/cable flys etc..

see what I mean? you'll see some decent gains through this method..just make sure you use proper form and take 60 sec. between reps:goodjob:

Firefightin_tC
04-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Your on hydroxycut hardcore AND celltech??...Cell tech is creatine(puts water in your cells/muscles) and hydroxycut is removing it...I wouldn't be surprised if your getting an upset stomach or feel queesy from time to time.But hey, if it works for ya, more power to ya:goodjob:

Actually, no upset stomach or anything.

I was surprised on how well my body was taking to it. But I take the Celltech before workouts and the Hydroxcut on a regular basis.

Reaper
05-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Actually, no upset stomach or anything.

I was surprised on how well my body was taking to it. But I take the Celltech before workouts and the Hydroxcut on a regular basis.

wow, anyone I know mixing all that stuff has always gotten sick..But glad you can handle it...everything works differently w/different people

FORTHEWIN
05-04-2008, 12:47 AM
im 5'9" and about 140lbs haha im skinny i know

35 diamond pushups
33 wide pushups on dumbells
55 crunches with my legs up
55 leg lifts for lower abs(not sure if that's their name but whatever)
35 knuckle pushups(keeps my jabs for boxing and kicboxing)
33more of them wide ones
55 more crunches wit my legs up
90 reps at 15 or 20 lbs dumbells
11 of them "arms out to the side and all the way up things" haha wit the 15lbs for shoulders/bac
45 overhead triceps
35 regular pushups
33 more wide ones
55 more crunches
55 more leg lift for the lower abs
60 reps with the 15lbs
7 more side lifts for shoulders/bac

EVERY fucn day... like honestly, i maybe take one day every month off, it's almost a problem with me haha. should i be takin like a day or two a week off?? i'm pretty cut but i wouldnt mind my chest gettin a little bit(jus a little tho) bigger... any advice or opinions? thanks

Firefightin_tC
05-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Some of you guys are gonna need to eat a steak sammich or somethin'!

Blitanicle99
05-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Ive done the 300 workout, work outs on bodybuilding.com and so on. Currently i am on my own thing....

2x10 110 lb shrugs to loosen up.
4x10 80 lb dumbell bench
4x10 50 lb overhead bench
2x10 50 lb db curl
2x10 50 lb db hammer curl
4x10 120 lb lat pulls
2x25 Pull ups
4x25 push ups, legs crossed, head up, all the way down and up
4x25 80 on the ab machine (doesnt hurt the shoulder)

And that pretty much kicks my ass.

Next I might try the Px90 workout. I found a torrent file of it lol so that sucka is freeeee

Double_0_Rusty
05-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Scrawny guys are not "in" these days. lolol jk

I am 5'9/10 weighing in at a whopping 218lbs. I am on/off at the gym. I was doing the 300 work out and it was kicking my arse. I haven't went to the gym in 4 months. But, I still run a mile a day, drink aprox 125oz of water, cut out sugars, energy drinks, sodas, and all the fatty foods. I am taking Hydroxycut, and CLA as well as multi vitiams. I do 50 sit ups, 25 push ups, and 25 pull ups before work. At night I get on the ab lounge, and do 50 more sit ups, and then 25 more push ups, and 25 more pull ups. Back in high school I used HGH while I played football, I was lean and mean. I was up to 225-235lbs. I graduated, and lost myself ballooning up to 250lbs. I am happy to be back down to 218 as I type this. I've always been "thick", but I have about 10% body fat, Im just not ripped/cut.

omg all that just ran together ramblings ftl

FORTHEWIN
05-04-2008, 01:23 PM
i try to eat, but F&F2 quote..."the doctor says i go a high metabolism"
i try to eat chicken and pasta as muchas i can cuz i dont really like bread. like i said im really cut but not bulky at all. im fucn fast tho, so im afraid bulk would get in the way of my kicboxing.

now what the hell is the 300 workout???

Double_0_Rusty
05-04-2008, 01:42 PM
i try to eat, but F&F2 quote..."the doctor says i go a high metabolism"
i try to eat chicken and pasta as muchas i can cuz i dont really like bread. like i said im really cut but not bulky at all. im fucn fast tho, so im afraid bulk would get in the way of my kicboxing.

now what the hell is the 300 workout???

refer to this vvvvv

Should take you about 45 min the first time if you actually finish it.

FORTHEWIN
05-04-2008, 01:58 PM
that looks fun

ShooterMcGavin
05-04-2008, 05:08 PM
im 5'9" and about 140lbs haha im skinny i know

35 diamond pushups
33 wide pushups on dumbells
55 crunches with my legs up
55 leg lifts for lower abs(not sure if that's their name but whatever)
35 knuckle pushups(keeps my jabs for boxing and kicboxing)
33more of them wide ones
55 more crunches wit my legs up
90 reps at 15 or 20 lbs dumbells
11 of them "arms out to the side and all the way up things" haha wit the 15lbs for shoulders/bac
45 overhead triceps
35 regular pushups
33 more wide ones
55 more crunches
55 more leg lift for the lower abs
60 reps with the 15lbs
7 more side lifts for shoulders/bac

EVERY fucn day... like honestly, i maybe take one day every month off, it's almost a problem with me haha. should i be takin like a day or two a week off?? i'm pretty cut but i wouldnt mind my chest gettin a little bit(jus a little tho) bigger... any advice or opinions? thanks

really shouldn't be doin the same thing every day, your body never fully recovers and you're only slowing yourself down.

tony
05-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Trying to cut about 30lbs so no heavy lifting for me, distance run 3 miles every other day for two weeks then switch it up doing uphill sprints 20 times. 100 pushups in the morning and 100 pushups after each run. Will be getting back in the gym this week since finals are over, not sure what I'll do yet.. I'll probably take Blitanicle's workout

FORTHEWIN
05-04-2008, 09:31 PM
really shouldn't be doin the same thing every day, your body never fully recovers and you're only slowing yourself down.

i was wondering, just didnt know for sure. our kicboxin gym shut down, and we just got a new mma one but i havent had a chance to chec it out yet, so ive been doin that routine every damn day since then and that was about a year ago

thanks for the heads up tho, should i take about 2 days off a week? like saturday and sunday? or space em throughout the week? lmk man, my body used to this routine but i wouldnt mind havin a day or 2 to chill

ShooterMcGavin
05-05-2008, 12:41 AM
^^^yeah honestly depending on how you break up your workout and what parts you're working, you can take off about 2 days a week. thing is, you need to give one muscle group about 2-3 days avg off before you hit it again, that's why you break it up and can afford to take a day off entirely to let it rest up before you hit it again (like do biceps on monday, then don't do it again until thur).

GuessWho
05-05-2008, 12:52 AM
So does ur 300 workout come with a free airbrush as well ?????????

Reaper
05-05-2008, 09:06 AM
So does ur 300 workout come with a free airbrush as well ?????????

el oh el:lmfao:

Nomad!
05-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Anyone try the P90X routine(s)?

Sammich
05-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Anyone try the P90X routine(s)?

no, but i know that itt works..think about it..

FORTHEWIN
05-05-2008, 07:17 PM
no, but i know that itt works..think about it..

hahaha p90x

piss 90 times

Nyteryder
05-05-2008, 10:58 PM
all heavy for me, here are some of my excersises with reps and weight( not my workout routine)
flat dumbell bench press 150lbs x 10 reps
incline dumbell bench press 130lbs x 10 reps
dumbell shoulder press 100lbs x 10 reps
My 1rm for barbell bench currently is 455lbs but that was 4 months ago, i only max out every 6 months
BTW, I am 6'3" and 260lbs

and I tried that 300 work out, the first time it kicked my ass because it was a shock to my body but after that is was cake.

killerdx
05-05-2008, 11:52 PM
hell, i posted in this topic when it first came up, since then i have put on close to 20lbs.. Im 5'9 160-163lbs.. the p90x workout is pretty good. i used the ab workout from it and it was bad ass. Something that has helped me gain weight is breaking down my meals into 6 small meals aday.And i hit the weights hard for about 2 months, then stoped and hit my cardio hard for about 2 weeks. Then started back on eating good 6 times aday and i gained 8 lbs in under two weeks. You dont need sumplements to get big or put on weight just got learn how "your" body works

Reaper
05-06-2008, 09:55 AM
The P90x Ab routine....I'm going to work some of this with my routine and see whats up

The workout itself:
11 exercises--25 reps of each exercise in this order:
In and Outs (picture being in boat pose and moving your legs in and out)
Bicycle-Same as in and outs but with a bicyle movement
Bicycle in reverse
Crunchy Frog- In and outs with your hands out at your sides bringing them in and wrapping your legs close to your chest
Fifer Scissors-lying on your back one leg hovering over the floor, one up and a 90degree angle both feet flexed and changing them scissor style
Hip Rock and Raise-sort of reverse crunches
Pulse-ups/Heels to Heaven-Reverse crunches with straight legs
V-up roll ups-Similar to a teaser
Obliques-side lying lifting legs and shoulder up at same time, kind of an oblique crunch
Leg climbs-lying on back one leg bent, one leg extended rolling up to top
Mason twist-Oblique twists done VERY quickly with legs raised up off the floor

Sammich
05-06-2008, 10:13 AM
HMM...EXTREME?? LOL

Reaper
05-06-2008, 10:25 AM
HMM...EXTREME?? LOL

want abs? thats the way to do it

Sammich
05-06-2008, 10:42 AM
yea i know...everytime i START to do a mild version of an extreme ab work out i feel my abs bout to bust out of my skin lol

Nomad!
05-07-2008, 08:49 PM
If only I would eat properly...

GuessWho
05-07-2008, 09:24 PM
want abs? thats the way to do it

Abs or sex muscles ?????

Sticking with the same abb workout to how many ever days a week doesnt work for ya...
Need to do one weighted ab workout and one repped ab workout on the same day... but mix up different workouts as well if that makes any sense for ya'll...

Which i cant say too much due to the fact i was born with a 6 pack so... :D

Reaper
05-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Abs or sex muscles ?????

Sticking with the same abb workout to how many ever days a week doesnt work for ya...
Need to do one weighted ab workout and one repped ab workout on the same day... but mix up different workouts as well if that makes any sense for ya'll...

Which i cant say too much due to the fact i was born with a 6 pack so... :D

oh i know..I mix my workout up every other day..that was just something I found...and I definitely wasn't born with a 6 pack lirl

Nomad!
05-07-2008, 10:13 PM
I finally have my six pack coming in. I'm beginning to think it's due to the fact that I don't eat properly so, I'm losing weight :(

I'm trying to get to a lean 200lbs but, I'm having difficulty breaking the 192lbs mark

Sammich
05-08-2008, 07:44 AM
i ate a tuna sammich yesserday

Reaper
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
i ate a tuna sammich yesserday

i got con'd into eating pizza hut for lunch yesterday...and it just totally ruined my day...thankfully it was my "off" day..so yeah...glad ur stayin on top of stuff though buddy

Reaper
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I finally have my six pack coming in. I'm beginning to think it's due to the fact that I don't eat properly so, I'm losing weight :(

I'm trying to get to a lean 200lbs but, I'm having difficulty breaking the 192lbs mark

thats all diet man. you eat healthy...you'll really be surprised

Sammich
05-08-2008, 09:34 AM
i got con'd into eating pizza hut for lunch yesterday...and it just totally ruined my day...thankfully it was my "off" day..so yeah...glad ur stayin on top of stuff though buddy

i'm trying..it was my first day on eating right...at least for lunch:eek:

Reaper
05-08-2008, 09:36 AM
i'm trying..it was my first day on eating right...at least for lunch:eek:

i feel ya, i woke up late so everythings screwed up for me right now :crazy:

Sammich
05-08-2008, 09:36 AM
wats up w/ the $15 supplements u ricer...*leaves in a temper tantrum* lol

Reaper
05-08-2008, 09:45 AM
wats up w/ the $15 supplements u ricer...*leaves in a temper tantrum* lol

lmk when u want em dbag

GuessWho
05-08-2008, 09:46 AM
oh i know..I mix my workout up every other day..that was just something I found...and I definitely wasn't born with a 6 pack lirl

lol well some guy told me that i won the lottery :rolleyes: ...

Reaper
05-08-2008, 09:47 AM
lol well some guy told me that i won the lottery :rolleyes: ...

oh yeah? well ur avatar scares the F*CK out of me

Sammich
05-08-2008, 09:48 AM
lmk when u want em dbag

lolz. lemme chk my bank to see if i got enough in there..i had a suprise rent i had to pay so:D

GuessWho
05-08-2008, 09:49 AM
oh yeah? well ur avatar scares the F*CK out of me

lol i love it cause everybody thinks its me :lmfao:

Background story: this guy i graduated with is into that TNA wrestling sh!t and thats wat he dresses like for his matches...

Reaper
05-08-2008, 09:56 AM
lol i love it cause everybody thinks its me :lmfao:

Background story: this guy i graduated with is into that TNA wrestling sh!t and thats wat he dresses like for his matches...

I knw its not u...but thats just f'in freaky/homo

GuessWho
05-08-2008, 09:58 AM
I knw its not u...but thats just f'in freaky/homo

Touche...

Nomad!
05-08-2008, 11:09 AM
thats all diet man. you eat healthy...you'll really be surprised
I don't doubt that for a second. If I can get my meal routine on the same level as my workout routine I'D BE UNSTOPPABLE!!! Unfortunately, too often I only eat one meal a day do to my inhumane working environment :(

Reaper
05-08-2008, 11:21 AM
I don't doubt that for a second. If I can get my meal routine on the same level as my workout routine I'D BE UNSTOPPABLE!!! Unfortunately, too often I only eat one meal a day do to my inhumane working environment :(

I hear ya man..i haven't been eating clean but for very long so I'm really trying to stick with it. Its just easier said than done..believe me

Nomad!
05-08-2008, 11:27 AM
lmk when u want em dbag
I want inexpensive supplements (being that I eat like a 14yr old bulimic girl)

What are these supplements anyway?

Reaper
05-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I want inexpensive supplements (being that I eat like a 14yr old bulimic girl)

What are these supplements anyway?

It depends on what you wanna do...different things work for different people..you just kinda gotta figure it out yourself...which sucks cuz ur spending $$

A lot of people use no-xplode for a "pump" and energy/endurance in the gym....

any kind of creatine will give u strength/endurance.you'll gain weight but with time after you stop using it, you'll lose all of it..my suggestion, stay as natural as possible..no-xplode can help. or n02 or something along those lines.

Nomad!
05-08-2008, 11:52 AM
It depends on what you wanna do...different things work for different people..you just kinda gotta figure it out yourself...which sucks cuz ur spending $$

A lot of people use no-xplode for a "pump" and energy/endurance in the gym....

any kind of creatine will give u strength/endurance.you'll gain weight but with time after you stop using it, you'll lose all of it..my suggestion, stay as natural as possible..no-xplode can help. or n02 or something along those lines.
I'm just looking for a good whey protein and/or a good meal replacement. Being that I'm always on the go, protein shakes & meal replacement shakes may be what I need when I'm having a Nicole Richie diet day.

I tried creatine a few years ago and it didn't have any affect on me, other than making me sick. Other than vitamins, protein supplements are all I'm really interested in.

Reaper
05-08-2008, 02:16 PM
goat whey is the best..(GNC)

Zone protein bars are great too

and animal pak is a great multivitamin pak...

Sammich
05-08-2008, 02:34 PM
i ate a healthy...

cheeseburger for lunch...hey i couldnt help it it was fo free

Reaper
05-08-2008, 04:54 PM
i ate a healthy...

cheeseburger for lunch...hey i couldnt help it it was fo free

free=forgivable

Nomad!
05-08-2008, 10:16 PM
I JUST GOT THE COMPLETE P90X BEECHES!!! :D :goodjob:

Reaper
05-18-2008, 10:52 AM
wow this thread died after I banned myself......

Sammich
05-19-2008, 08:07 AM
nobody likes u or ur thread...

:ninja: lol

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2008, 08:13 AM
wow this thread died after I banned myself......
well well, lookie who's back :D

Reaper
05-19-2008, 09:57 AM
well well, lookie who's back :D

yeah, I actually didn't get on till saturday just because I've been "busy" with stuff...I got SOME work done but not a ton..this weeks going to be hell..

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2008, 10:08 AM
haha need another ban? ;)

Reaper
05-19-2008, 10:13 AM
haha need another ban? ;)

naw I'm actually not going to be @ my laptop that often this week so i should be okay..but next time ill just PM you lol

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2008, 10:24 AM
lol :goodjob:

soul
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
bump

hows every body's workout going? Results? Reach Goals?

Sammich
07-02-2008, 07:42 AM
i bought some fat burners...lol

The12lber
07-02-2008, 02:46 PM
bump

hows every body's workout going? Results? Reach Goals?
I've actually put on about 7 pounds of muscle on in the last month. I say about because I'm sure a small percentage of the earnings is fat. Just taking creatine and eating lots of chicken/fish/steak.

Mostly chicken and fish. Miochardial Infarction @ age 25's a B.

Reaper
07-05-2008, 10:43 AM
I haven't been eating like I should be, so I've actually lost weight(muscle) so my body fat % has gone up but weight has gone down...I'm right around 200lbs and 13% body fat.

I'm starting to get serious again though ;)

B18CDELSLO
07-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I've actually put on about 7 pounds of muscle on in the last month. I say about because I'm sure a small percentage of the earnings is fat. Just taking creatine and eating lots of chicken/fish/steak.

Mostly chicken and fish. Miochardial Infarction @ age 25's a B.

LMAO 7lbs of muscle in 1 month huh???:no: How many ccs are u injecting?

soul
07-05-2008, 04:57 PM
lol

here i just started my "dieting" a couple weeks ago, been droping from 185, im at 172.3 with about 5-6% bf.

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm currently on a 4 day Push A / Pull A / Push B / Pull B workout that i switch in different exercises every week with every other workout having Ab and Oblique workouts and the other days stuff with forearms. I got Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

I have been working out seriously for 2 -3 years.

My current plan is a bulking one, during the school year i was going 6 days a week and i was gaining strength but i was gaining no weight because all i was doing was burning calories and exhausting my body where i couldn't repair what i had broken down.

About to swtich onto a new workout next week on something i found out of a men's fitness magazine.

I currently take, True Mass, Cell Mass, N.O. Explode or this other pill called Nitrix something which pretty much does the same thing. Call me a BSN fanboy for the moment if you will, i try to keep switching to new stuff.

I go to American Bodyworks off Whitlock in Marietta, anyone else go there? Its got your fairshare of soccer moms to Meatheads.

I have less then 5% bodyfat, i'm not sure of the exact number, i think it was around 3% or 4% last time i checked. I'm not huge but what meat i do have on me is all muscle and i'm fairly cut with what i do have. I generally lift the same as others in the gym i go with that have 20-40 lbs on me. My weakes area by far is chest though, my body is definately unbalanced in the fact that i have a much bigger / stronger back and i'm trying to fix that

Lucky DAWG
07-05-2008, 10:16 PM

Hes not injecting anything...............

Its called water weight, thats what happens when you take a lot of creatine.

The12lber
07-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Its called water weight, thats what happens when you take a lot of creatine.
This is anecdotal.

"Since body mass gains of about 1 kg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilogram) can occur in a week's time, many studies suggest that the gain is simply due to greater water retention inside the muscle cells. However, studies into the long-term effect of creatine supplementation suggest that body mass gains cannot be explained by increases in intracellular water alone. In the longer term, the increase in total body water is reported to be proportional to the weight gains, which means that the percentage of total body water is not significantly changed. The magnitude of the weight gains during training over a period of several weeks argue against the water-retention theory."

Not only is the weight gain not water weight, I'm well within the expected level of body mass increase.