PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:Street Speed

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 02:30 AM
I really don't like to have to be a dicck, but you really killed my tolerance for you a long time ago...:goodjob: .

The thing that put me over the esge was that you called out one of my hispanic friends and proceeded to say that he "sucked at life". This happened a little bit ago, but it has been urking me for a while, and I have to get it off my chest.

You know got-dammn-well after he didn't respond to the first couple of post, that he might not have gotten you message. Sooo... if you were the man that you claim you were, you could have told him in person since he is at the same place, EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT.

I can understand that you may want to blog about your psudo-kill, but don't do it at the exspense of ym friends.

What boils my blood is that we told you that my friend doesn't speak english very well, and you continued to rag on this man. You say that your getting married, so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that your a "man". If you were a "man", you would make it a person task to make sure that he knew how you felt about him and his "sucking of life".

This isn't a callout, more or less a warning/rant.

Don't open your mouth unless you are intending on backing it up. Import Atlanta may be full of 16 and 17 year olds, but you are dealing with a grown asss man! That's just disrespectful.

Now, I'm going to be as polite with this situation as I can. I'm not threatening you no more than I am promissing you:

Apologize.
(and I'm so serious)

If you don't feel that an e-pology is appropriet, and you would like to personally express your remorse, then I will make sure that Rodrigo (the "messican" with the blue si) will be at the Varstiy on Thurseday. ;)

Thanks Buddy,

Jordon:goodjob:

HachiDori
02-04-2008, 02:36 AM
*Grabs Chair*

Tech5
02-04-2008, 02:36 AM
damn man.......If you need someone with you let me know, i got your back (the chosen one)

chinitoxamor
02-04-2008, 02:42 AM
oh sh.it.. *grab chair & popcorn & soda*

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 02:52 AM
damn man.......If you need someone with you let me know, i got your back (the chosen one)
Lol. Thanks man... but it's really not like that...... if he doesn't want it to be.

I mean, not to be a stereotypist or anything, but most of the people in my crew, with the exception of my black asss and itz_a_jew, are hispanic. And if anyone knows one thing about hispanics, "stereotypically", there are alot of them! There is no exception for our crew.

You have to see us to compeltely understand. It's a white guy, a black guy, and twenty hispanic dudes. I've only been really cool with them for about three to four months now, but they are some of the most loyal friends I know. They would have my back at the drop of a dime, and I'm just returning the favor.

Rodrigo is very soft-spoken... if you don't know him, but he has my back. I know for a fact, that Rodrigo has never said one word to Street Speed, and for him to put Rodrigo on blast like that on the internet is straight up disrespectful, and what is also known as a "bitchh move" in street lingo...:D .

So, Ima let Street Speed get his rest. But when he wakes up and reads this, I don't wanna hear no type of talk back. I'm too tired and fed-up to deal with excuses and/or trash talk. :no: All I want to see is something along these lines:

~~~"...yea, my bad about that. I got a little excited when I THOUGHT I had won my first race ever. I let my emotions get the best of me. I would like to apologize to the guy who was driving the blue si with the limited edition gold Rota J-Megs because his car is what I dream my car will look like..."~~~

Or somthing like that. And he better be sincere!

BobbyFresco
02-04-2008, 04:09 AM
LOL @ limited edition and Rota used in the same sentence.:lmfao:

hydroshutter
02-04-2008, 08:14 AM
StreetSpeed just talks **** online. He bitched out when I called him out on something a while back.

WickedIXMR
02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Dude have you seen how ugly him and his wife is??? One of the ugliest bi.tches i ever saw. That dude is a loser.

hydroshutter
02-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Which girl did he knock up and be forced to marry?

WickedIXMR
02-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Which girl did he knock up and be forced to marry?
An extremely hideous one. One that belongs on alex' thread with all those girls. Looks like the crackhead girl showing her boobs in that thread remember? Also her teeth are worse than tracy's

Maniac1
02-04-2008, 11:35 AM
An extremely hideous one. One that belongs on alex' thread with all those girls. Looks like the crackhead girl showing her boobs in that thread remember? Also her teeth are worse than tracy'sBwahahah I just busted out laughing!!

Im hispanic and way smarter than Matt. LOL so if he said a hispan sucked at life, he's crazy! The hispanic dude could out work him in anything, especially when it comes to yard work!

Tech5
02-04-2008, 11:37 AM
I am Hispanic too i think .....that is just wrong!

Maniac1
02-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I am Hispanic too i think .....that is just wrong!With the way you post, you're making us look bad.

WickedIXMR
02-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Look how fu.cking ugly this loser couple is!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_7dc3b2fb4a48d2f50291d1d766c60bed.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_1a330d467d5a3d7dcafbd9dd83fd8d77.jpg

JITB
02-04-2008, 11:44 AM
http://upit.section31.us/uploads/jackson4.gif

ive been waiting to use this gif for along ****ing time... hell yea

Maniac1
02-04-2008, 11:44 AM
http://upit.section31.us/uploads/jackson4.gif:lmao: thats alittle creepy!!

WickedIXMR
02-04-2008, 11:45 AM
somebody please tell me that isnt one of the most hideous girls you have EVER seen! I mean shes just as bad as that last girl in maniac's thread!

JITB
02-04-2008, 11:46 AM
they almost look related!

WickedIXMR
02-04-2008, 11:47 AM
I feel like regergitating my lunch now.

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Look how fu.cking ugly this loser couple is!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_7dc3b2fb4a48d2f50291d1d766c60bed.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_1a330d467d5a3d7dcafbd9dd83fd8d77.jpg
BWAAAHHH!!....:eek:

No comment...:no: .

Well, This is my 1:54 checkin, and No sign of an apology. I'm sure by the end of the day, he will have posted.

EJ25RUN
02-04-2008, 12:58 PM
http://upit.section31.us/uploads/jackson4.gif

cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know its thriller, thriller night
Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

hydroshutter
02-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Now, I'm going to be as polite with this situation as I can. I'm not threatening you no more than I am promissing you:

Apologize.
(and I'm so serious)

If you don't feel that an e-pology is appropriet, and you would like to personally express your remorse, then I will make sure that Rodrigo (the "messican" with the blue si) will be at the Varstiy on Thurseday. ;)

Thanks Buddy,

Jordon:goodjob:

Isn't this kind of a threat? Forgive me for playing Devil's Advocate, and I completely endorse the beating of StreetSpeed. Hell, I will compensate you guys' gas to the Varsity if you did.:D

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 01:10 PM
No, not really. I tried to specifically state that it wasn't a "threat". All I said was apologize. I never gave any tyoe of punishment if he didn't.

EJ25RUN
02-04-2008, 01:14 PM
§treet_§peed..................................Last Activity: 02-01-2008 01:32 PM Offline
Owns the lil D that could

RandomGuy
02-04-2008, 01:18 PM
thank you for bringing an old skool style IA callout, repped

FTW

</grabs popcorn>

others feel free to make legit callouts like this to earn reps from me... This is how you regulate IA... with real ass posters :)

RandomGuy
02-04-2008, 01:20 PM
also... does said mexican's blue SI have bling blingin ass gold wheels?

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 01:59 PM
No, there clean as phuck. They are the rota J-megs, but the lip is polished and the center spokes are gold.

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Sapposedley there are only 25 sets in the US. But that's just what I read on Honda-Tech.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f319/jzsickcivic/DCP_0934.jpg

RandomGuy
02-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Sapposedley there are only 25 sets in the US. But that's just what I read on Honda-Tech.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f319/jzsickcivic/DCP_0934.jpgyep thats him

like a year ago annihilation raced him in his t/a with like 150 shot and that guy in his hatch with some sort of crazy setup... spraying like a 3 million shot

that car was FAST on a 40-120 pull that guy only lost by like 1 or 2 cars .. it was INSANE that car can GO.. (not the Si, whatever it was that he had before... a black or dark blue colored EG hatch)

HachiDori
02-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Damn yall are harsh as ****

hydroshutter
02-04-2008, 02:52 PM
No, not really. I tried to specifically state that it wasn't a "threat". All I said was apologize. I never gave any tyoe of punishment if he didn't.

You don't have to directly tell him that, you "IN"directly said it with (friend) coming to the Varsity meet. ;)

MistaCee
02-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Patiently waiting for some reply lol

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
You don't have to directly tell him that, you "IN"directly said it with (friend) coming to the Varsity meet. ;)
No, my friend is the guy he is apologizing to. I meant I will bring him so he can apologize to his face. :goodjob:

yep thats him

like a year ago annihilation raced him in his t/a with like 150 shot and that guy in his hatch with some sort of crazy setup... spraying like a 3 million shot

that car was FAST on a 40-120 pull that guy only lost by like 1 or 2 cars .. it was INSANE that car can GO.. (not the Si, whatever it was that he had before... a black or dark blue colored EG hatch)
Yea, that was a GSR hatch with a few goodies, but his SI isn't any reagular Si, either, but im not at liberty to discuss his business on the net. Just know that there is not way in HELLL that Street Speed could have even hung with him.

Dracc
02-04-2008, 04:15 PM
yo J.. whats good wit dis... lol... where Matt ( street speed) i wanna see whats good wit dis cuz

RandomGuy
02-04-2008, 04:53 PM
No, my friend is the guy he is apologizing to. I meant I will bring him so he can apologize to his face. :goodjob:

Yea, that was a GSR hatch with a few goodies, but his SI isn't any reagular Si, either, but im not at liberty to discuss his business on the net. Just know that there is not way in HELLL that Street Speed could have even hung with him.
Yeah i know but i still say teh gsr hatch was faster

A few months ago he did a dig with a friend of mine at southside in his boosted LS hatch... and him in his SI (whatever he had done) he pulled a car ... and they shut down at about 100

his buddy, however, was crazy ( dude that used to work at nopi i believe) with a primered crx or EF (i dont recall)

but yeah he was spraying off of the line IN REVERSE on one of the runs. He was dead even with the evo launch HAHA (either the evo driver sucked or that EF was FAST) It was crazy haha who does a dig in reverse? He shut down at about 25-30mph? but was funny nonetheless

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah i know but i still say teh gsr hatch was faster

A few months ago he did a dig with a friend of mine at southside in his boosted LS hatch... and him in his SI (whatever he had done) he pulled a car ... and they shut down at about 100

his buddy, however, was crazy ( dude that used to work at nopi i believe) with a primered crx or EF (i dont recall)

but yeah he was spraying off of the line IN REVERSE on one of the runs. He was dead even with the evo launch HAHA (either the evo driver sucked or that EF was FAST) It was crazy haha who does a dig in reverse? He shut down at about 25-30mph? but was funny nonetheless
Ya that's my boy Junior! That EF was fast as hell, for what it was. He ran a 14.1 all motor at the track on street tires.

What I think is really funny is how Street Speed hasn't responded all day.

itz a jew
02-04-2008, 08:25 PM
uhhhh oohhh jordan lololol the jewww isss back... yeppp that souds like junior i was there that night when he was spraying in reverse lol that was in the warehouses lololol.. but ya street speed is a lame fuk him and his busted up girl he talks so much **** and never backs its up but its watever ive known rodrigo and jr for years now and im sure they would love to beat this mother****ers ass lolol o ya... chekos car got stolen sunday nite...

BTLFED
02-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Where the hell is b!tch ass Street Speed? Gettin some snaggle tooth head from his troll? GET YOUR ASS IN THIS THREAD.

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 08:56 PM
uhhhh oohhh jordan lololol the jewww isss back... yeppp that souds like junior i was there that night when he was spraying in reverse lol that was in the warehouses lololol.. but ya street speed is a lame fuk him and his busted up girl he talks so much **** and never backs its up but its watever ive known rodrigo and jr for years now and im sure they would love to beat this mother****ers ass lolol o ya... chekos car got stolen sunday nite...
Chekos car got stolen! From where! WTF!

I swear, you can't drive a phucking Honda in north atlanta anymore without someone lurking to jack it!

itz a jew
02-04-2008, 08:57 PM
from senta fe lol i told his ass not to go ther ewith his car but they never listen... dude i just posted my car for sale lol we gotta get some better pics of it

dustin
02-04-2008, 10:33 PM
damn all this time and streetspeed hasn't said ne thing. scared!

EJ6
02-04-2008, 10:36 PM
matt im down to take pics lmk lol

Leadfoot_mf
02-04-2008, 11:09 PM
lol at the camo sheets

TheChosenOne
02-06-2008, 01:05 PM
...waiting.

Got Milk?
02-06-2008, 03:47 PM
No, there clean as phuck. They are the rota J-megs, but the lip is polished and the center spokes are gold.

That guy has like the cleanest rims ever, his Si is really clean too.

BTLFED
02-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Where is retardspeed?

TheChosenOne
02-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Where is retardspeed?
He's gone into hiding... :gay:

TheChosenOne
02-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Don't think I forgot. I'm not gunna name names, but someone has been active in the Whoreslounge today.

Come to the light...;)

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-19-2008, 02:38 PM
I posted the link to this thread and the other one with his girl and he was quick to sign off.

BobbyFresco
02-19-2008, 02:52 PM
I posted the link to this thread and the other one with his girl and he was quick to sign off.

LOL..what a pusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.:lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Hell yeah. Ima keep bumpin this sh1t till he decides to man up.

TheGodfather
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Your buddy should speak english or GTFO.

That is all.

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-19-2008, 03:34 PM
weak sauce. i thought this might be a good thread. i was wrong.

TheChosenOne
02-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Your buddy should speak english or GTFO.

That is all.
How about I speak it for him, and YOU GTFO! :goodjob:

TheChosenOne
02-19-2008, 06:08 PM
lol. :lmfao: . Wow... poeple are getting biatched out on the internet now... If he would just address it, I would let it die, but since he keeps running, ima keep on reminding him of his "obligations". :D

TheGodfather
02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
How about I speak it for him, and YOU GTFO! :goodjob:

Oh good one, sorry I forgot, are we in that pisshole known as Mexico?

Nope, this is the United States.

Echonova
02-19-2008, 09:38 PM

Nope, this is the United States.Not for long...

We didn't land on Mexico, Mexico landed on us!! We've been hookwinked, Bambozzeled.

LS2ner
02-19-2008, 09:52 PM
damn, i always knew matt was immature but i didnt think he would do some dumb **** like this. By running he looks more like a puss. if he would just address it then im sure people would respect that more.

TheChosenOne
02-20-2008, 03:38 AM

Nope, this is the United States.
WTF does that have to do with him being disrespected??? That is by far the most ignorant thing I have heard this week! Are you honestly saying that because he doesn't speak english fluently enough to type on the internet, he shouldn't be awarded a proper apology! Your right, MORON, this is the United States; where every man is equal!

Please... for your own sake of imbarrassment, GTFO!:goodjob:

ahmonrah
02-20-2008, 05:32 AM
*Grabs Chair*

~elbows hachidori(tony jaa style) in the temple, pulls up Chair~
http://www.electrobeans.de/static/smileys/popcorn.gif
want some popcorn?

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-20-2008, 02:17 PM
still lame.

TheGodfather
02-20-2008, 02:28 PM
WTF does that have to do with him being disrespected??? That is by far the most ignorant thing I have heard this week! Are you honestly saying that because he doesn't speak english fluently enough to type on the internet, he shouldn't be awarded a proper apology! Your right, MORON, this is the United States; where every man is equal!

No, I'm honestly not even focusing on the main issue at hand, I'm focusing on the fact he doesn't speak english.

Speak english or die.

wantboost
02-20-2008, 02:30 PM

honestly if he cant type well, are you going to read the apology (assuming it happens) to him?

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-20-2008, 02:31 PM

Technically, you read it, not heard it! :thinking: Also, it's embarrassment.:goodjob:

AnthonyF
02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
i see there is no sign of him in this thread. jesus...if you get called out, you go to the source. Why avoid it? makes it MUCH worse

TheChosenOne
02-20-2008, 10:28 PM
i see there is no sign of him in this thread. jesus...if you get called out, you go to the source. Why avoid it? makes it MUCH worse
Come onnn man... :rolleyes: . See, now you got people feeling' sorry for you and shyt....**dumb face**.

Step up. :liar:

Echonova
02-20-2008, 10:29 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Owned/so4gpk.gif

AnthonyF
02-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Come onnn man... :rolleyes: . See, now you got people feeling' sorry for you and shyt....**dumb face**.

Step up. :liar:

feling sorry for me? dunno wtf ur talking about. no1 has called me out.

RandomGuy
02-20-2008, 11:11 PM
feling sorry for me? dunno wtf ur talking about. no1 has called me out.reading comprehension pwns you

lol he was using your post in reference to speak out to §treet §peed

n00b

TheChosenOne
02-21-2008, 02:11 AM
reading comprehension pwns you

lol he was using your post in reference to speak out to §treet §peed

n00b
...bingo! ;) +1 for clearing the confusion. :goodjob:

TheChosenOne
02-27-2008, 12:25 AM
What a vagina! StreetSpeed neg repped me and his quote is "blow me".

I swear to everything that I love. I really do not respect you as a person, let alone a Honda owner. You better not show your face in public because I am not a shy person when it comes to words. :2up:

All I asked you to do is say sorry. And you puss-out and neg rep me without even responding. You are a poor excuse of a man. Real talk.

RandomGuy
02-27-2008, 12:38 AM
lol he stopped posting since this thread

DAMN

Revmaynard
02-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Is he the guy who is usually hunched over whispering ''my precious''?

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-27-2008, 01:06 AM
What a fag.

AnthonyF
02-27-2008, 06:12 AM
What a vagina! StreetSpeed neg repped me and his quote is "blow me".

I swear to everything that I love. I really do not respect you as a person, let alone a Honda owner. You better not show your face in public because I am not a shy person when it comes to words. :2up:

All I asked you to do is say sorry. And you puss-out and neg rep me without even responding. You are a poor excuse of a man. Real talk.

he goes to the gainesville meets all the time.

TheChosenOne
02-27-2008, 12:59 PM
he goes to the gainesville meets all the time.
Well, I live in Gwinnett, so I guess I won't be seeing his and his riced out civic anymore. :rolleyes:

wantboost
02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
You better not show your face in public because I am not a shy person

not to be an ass, but what exactly would you do??? :gay:

Nemesis
02-27-2008, 03:13 PM

since he's insinuating that he is not shy, maybe he would **** on the first date? LOL

quickdodgeŽ
02-27-2008, 03:14 PM

Even though ChosenOne is in the Fag Squad, he seems to be an ok dude, but I agree with you. Later, QD.

TheChosenOne
02-28-2008, 12:52 AM
I know... I was a little upset and I defaulted into "e-thugging". Im sorry, it wont happen again. And GD, why is the Ej-Eg squad so "gay". Is there another thread on your reasoning cause I want to keep this thead on StreetSpeed's Punk habbits.

But to answer the question: What would I do?

I would ask him when he expected to apologize to my freind. If he didn't give me an answer I liked, then I would tell him what I wanted to happen. Then, after that, if he still was being disrespectful I would have to resort to, what my father called, "positive reinforcement". :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2008, 12:55 AM
Even though ChosenOne is in the Fag Squad, he seems to be an ok dude, but I agree with you. Later, QD.(Refers to QD's sig)

Arnt you in the squad? Only members have the squad logo in their sig.

TheChosenOne
02-28-2008, 01:04 AM
(Refers to QD's sig)

lol, true, but i'm still trying to figure out why he's picking on us... If I can't find a thread with a reason, then I'm going to post up 1 myself.

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 10:03 AM
(Refers to QD's sig)

No I'm not. I wouldn't be caught driving one of those cars. It's a complete joke on "The Squad." Kind of like "The Squad" itself, lolol.

but i'm still trying to figure out why he's picking on us

Don't get it turned upside down, man. I'm not picking on all of you. Just your punk ass "leader." It's all a joke towards his dumbass. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of you guys are straight in my book. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 10:06 AM
But to answer the question: What would I do?

I would ask him when he expected to apologize to my freind. If he didn't give me an answer I liked, then I would tell him what I wanted to happen. Then, after that, if he still was being disrespectful I would have to resort to, what my father called, "positive reinforcement". :lmfao:

Here's what I don't understand, and I'm not calling you out on anything, just using reasoning and logic. Wasn't it last year, in the STOLEN CAR or FEEDBACK section, that you posted a thread about how you were going to go to some dude's house and fucc him up if he didn't return something or make good on a transaction you guys did? You knew where he lived and all? Then you completely abandoned the thread and nothing happened. Unless photos or videos are involved, text will never be believed on here.

Again, this isn't a call out. I've always thought of you as cool and we've never "gotten" into it. Later, QD.

TheChosenOne
02-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Here's what I don't understand, and I'm not calling you out on anything, just using reasoning and logic. Wasn't it last year, in the STOLEN CAR or FEEDBACK section, that you posted a thread about how you were going to go to some dude's house and fucc him up if he didn't return something or make good on a transaction you guys did? You knew where he lived and all? Then you completely abandoned the thread and nothing happened. Unless photos or videos are involved, text will never be believed on here.

Again, this isn't a call out. I've always thought of you as cool and we've never "gotten" into it. Later, QD.
Yea, I do remember that. Well, the thing is, I never really knew where the guy lived. Someone pm'd me that they knew where the guy lived. I did do some serious e-thungging then too, but that's why I made it a point this time to specify what I was going to do. All I want streetspeed to do is apologize.

On another note, that story your talking about. Maybe four or five months after that guy didn't pay me the money for the block, he tried to act like he was someone else and call me for help on how to how to get it running! I think he's retartded. Seriously. But, anyway, no bad blood QD. Just want StreetSpeed to admit he was wrong for my friend.:goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2008, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]No I'm not. I wouldn't be caught driving one of those cars. It's a complete joke on "The Squad." Kind of like "The Squad" itself, lolol.

Sarcasm > you.

:doh::slap:

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 01:52 PM
But, anyway, no bad blood QD. Just want StreetSpeed to admit he was wrong for my friend.:goodjob:

It's all good and I don't blame ya on that.

Sarcasm > you.

Damn! Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 06:19 PM
hey chosen one **** you and **** your friend. how about that for an apolory i went to walk over and talk to your homie and he rolled out with his friends as i was walking over there say what you will about me and my "fiance" i know i am ugly so phuc u lolol

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 06:20 PM
dude i could care less what you and your sqaud say about me thank you

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:25 PM
dude i could care less what you and your sqaud say about me thank you

Was that to me? I don't have a squad and I also didn't say anything. But I can if this is what you want. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Was that to me? I don't have a squad and I also didn't say anything. But I can if this is what you want. Later, QD. lol my bad nah Mike not you to the chosen one.

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Yea, I do remember that. Well, the thing is, I never really knew where the guy lived. Someone pm'd me that they knew where the guy lived. I did do some serious e-thungging then too, but that's why I made it a point this time to specify what I was going to do. All I want streetspeed to do is apologize.

On another note, that story your talking about. Maybe four or five months after that guy didn't pay me the money for the block, he tried to act like he was someone else and call me for help on how to how to get it running! I think he's retartded. Seriously. But, anyway, no bad blood QD. Just want StreetSpeed to admit he was wrong for my friend.:goodjob: never gonna happen:goodjob:

The Ninja
03-01-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm sure that was in reference to you.

:ninja:

Let the textual punishment begin.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:32 PM
lol my bad nah Mike not you to the chosen one.

Gotcha. The "squad" reference caught me off guard. Carry on, then. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
03-01-2008, 07:14 PM
wow it only took how long for this dude to respond jesus

quickdodgeŽ
03-02-2008, 05:39 AM
wow it only took how long for this dude to respond jesus

Uh oh. Later, QD.

LS2ner
03-02-2008, 10:57 AM
oh shirt.... its on.

someone hand me popcorn.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Oh noessss !!!!!

RandomGuy
03-02-2008, 12:28 PM
hey chosen one **** you and **** your friend. how about that for an apolory i went to walk over and talk to your homie and he rolled out with his friends as i was walking over there say what you will about me and my "fiance" i know i am ugly so phuc u lololthe plot thickens

oh hell naw so basically he said FK you and YOUR FRIEND?!!!?!?!?!?

and he bets you wont say what you said to his face.

lol just wanted to clarify [/instigates]

JITB
03-02-2008, 12:50 PM
http://www.blsinstructors.com/db5/00428/blsinstructors.com/_uimages/cpr.JPG

LS2ner
03-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Bet you wont hit him. Your weak if you dont.

TheChosenOne
03-02-2008, 10:24 PM
never gonna happen:goodjob:
First of all, I didn't say anything about how rediculously hidious your lady was, untillll right about NOW! I have made all my remarks toeards yo punk asss. It's funny because I am willing to bet $100 that you wont come to BP on saturday and say all that shyt to my face. I'm tired of this. Really! Either your going to apologize, or face the music.

Secondly, when was this sapposed attempt to apologize to him. For the LAST TIME, HE DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH that well. Soooo, just to clear up the confusion, nest time you want to say sorry, let me be there to translate. Comprende? :goodjob:

TheChosenOne
03-02-2008, 10:29 PM
the plot thickens

oh hell naw so basically he said FK you and YOUR FRIEND?!!!?!?!?!?

and he bets you wont say what you said to his face.

lol just wanted to clarify [/instigates]
Lol... well see. :rolleyes:

Like I said. Rodrigo and I will be at the BP saturday night. The End.

pali_meister
03-03-2008, 12:36 AM
oh snap :eek:

This **** about to get buckwild.

Whos bringin the camera to BP?

RandomGuy
03-03-2008, 01:07 AM
oh snap :eek:

This **** about to get buckwild.

Whos bringin the camera to BP?you must be new to IA

online drama never goes offline lirl

there are 4 possible outcomes in ALL IA drama.

1) Party A goes to specified location, Party B is a no-show; nothing happens.
2) Party B goes to specified location, Party A is a no-show; nothing happens.
3) Both Party A and Party B show up at specified location, but "laugh it off" and lose all of their thuggish personas and "talk it out"; nothing happens.
4) Neither Party shows up; nothing happens

quickdodgeŽ
03-03-2008, 01:24 AM
4) Neither Party shows up; nothing happens

And this is about 96% of the norm. Later, QD.

slow_hatch
03-03-2008, 01:57 AM
WTF, Streetspeed is getting married. :eek: Please tell me that they aren't going to produce offspring :(

§treet_§peed
03-03-2008, 04:42 PM
lol that was a ****ty pic and she does look alot better in person she might not be a beauty queen but i love her and that is all that matters and should matter. look i tried to talk to your friend that night and if needed some one to translate, i have plenty of hispanic friends.. your "homie" is the one that rolled out when i started to walk over and talk to him i had no hate or anything towards him until he did that then thats when i said this.. if he is a grown man then why dio you have to take up for him? also it took me so long because i odn't have the intra web at my house right now and i work from like 7 am until 5 pm and the rest of the time i am bussy helping my grandparents at home so reall the only time i get to get on here is wheni go by the library or over to a friends house. i am sorry i actually have a life instead of some people.

green91
03-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Got any more pics of your fiance?

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2008, 06:47 AM
TheChosenOne seems to be 0-2 in online challenges. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
03-05-2008, 05:54 PM
me and my fiance are broke up now we had a fuss last night because of some **** that i found out.

green91
03-05-2008, 08:20 PM
what did you find out?

§treet_§peed
03-06-2008, 05:27 PM
that she is a dumb ***** that likes to lie to me, i also think that she was seeing another guy and if not before we broke up i strongly believe as soon as we broke up. she would get pissed off if i confronted her about something. we would fuss and fight over the smallest things. i would try to stop by walking away or just start laughing and tell her how much i lover her, it just really hurts tho...

green91
03-06-2008, 05:51 PM
yea it always sucks to find your chic has been bangin other dudes

§treet_§peed
03-07-2008, 05:52 PM
^ well not banging but talking to another dude

green91
03-07-2008, 06:37 PM
oh well thats a little better then

BTLFED
03-08-2008, 08:00 AM
She probably was and he doesn't know it. People must be desperate in Gainesville.

stillaneon
03-08-2008, 10:21 AM
I think its amazing how easily he just throws out all his personal business. Man up, Apologize and drop it. Your girlfriend was cheating on you 96% guaranteed. And probably not with the guy you caught her talking to... Stupid to lose people that you could be friends with over an apology especially now that your girl is getting cawk from someone else...

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 11:32 AM
^ why should i appologize? i didn't do ****. i said what i was wrong for but she is the one who wanted **** to go to hell.I tried to keep her as a friend but she said she wants nothing to do with me and what the **** does it matter to you if i throw all of my **** out here?? this is IA it happens live and learn noobcake. i Christina.. i wub you...:D

stillaneon
03-08-2008, 01:03 PM
^ why should i appologize? i didn't do ****. i said what i was wrong for but she is the one who wanted **** to go to hell.I tried to keep her as a friend but she said she wants nothing to do with me and what the **** does it matter to you if i throw all of my **** out here?? this is IA it happens live and learn noobcake. i Christina.. i wub you...:D

You just officially became the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of reading about. Grammar, punctuation and spelling I guess was lost in your school-system. There are 2 spaces after a period, You capitalize the first letter of a Sentence and proper nouns (i.e.-I). They make Blogs on here for you to bring this up. This was a thread based on your dumb, grammatically incorrect ass needing to apologize, not doing it and someone advising you of the consequences. You refuse and turn this into a pity thread because your **** isnt big enough to satisfy.... I may not have as many posts or reps as you do but I have been on here long enough to realize that it doesnt matter ultimately. Your huge number of posts only show how much more fulfilling my life will be when I am 60 not wasting it away online.... I love IA but not for my whole life.

If you wanna keep going we can start throwing insults about cars or girls. I guarantee you both of mine are better...:D

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:36 PM
lol this is IA i don't have to use correct grammer if i do not feel that it is needed. also you drive a neon lol no offense QD your neon was kool because it was back in the day and original. anyways thats good for you fag i could care less about you, your life, your friends, your family, or you dieng in a fire. you wanna kno why? **** HAPPENS...

stillaneon
03-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Its Dying....... Let me know how the crabs your ex gave you feel

stillaneon
03-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Wow, just checked my CP and Street Speed neg repped me because he realized that I was right I guess. Luckily someone realized that that he is an idiot and repped me before him, so counteract his stupidity.

Does rep really affect you so much that you think it hurts me when you neg rep me??

You really do spend TOO much time on this site

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:45 PM
and i speell how i want to spell on here.. this is not school. also my ex has nothing she had went to the doctor to get her annual check up right when we started dating again.

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Wow, just checked my CP and Street Speed neg repped me because he realized that I was right I guess. Luckily someone realized that that he is an idiot and repped me before him, so counteract his stupidity.

Does rep really affect you so much that you think it hurts me when you neg rep me??

You really do spend TOO much time on this site hahahaha not really considering this is the first week in a couple of months i have actually been on her jack ass. also if i really wanted to insult your e-ganster, i could have you kicked off the site..:goodjob:

stillaneon
03-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Do it.... Good to know its the first week you've been on her. No wonder she went somewhere else...

See how spelling pays off??

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:55 PM
o wow the really hurt now i think i am gonna go buy a neon..... she broke up with me before i started posting alot again.

The Ninja
03-08-2008, 02:17 PM
o wow the really hurt now i think i am gonna go buy a neon..... she broke up with me before i started posting alot again.

Seriously, just ignore the threads. You're making yourself look like more and more of a jackass guy.

stillaneon
03-08-2008, 02:17 PM
you have 17 and a half thousand posts. something tells me you didnt just get all those posts.....

I'll sell you mine

BTLFED
03-09-2008, 10:36 AM
hahahaha not really considering this is the first week in a couple of months i have actually been on her jack ass. also if i really wanted to insult your e-ganster, i could have you kicked off the site..:goodjob:

Actually you can't. You have no pull here & he has done nothing wrong. This guy is owning you left and right, and his "neon" (SRT-4, stupid) would stomp a mud hole in your busted ass Civic.

COGCaviZ24
03-09-2008, 01:04 PM
matt, dude, you know your my boy, but um...... your losing in this thread homie. you really shouldn't post your personal life on here.

Dracc
03-09-2008, 01:09 PM
matt, dude, you know your my boy, but um...... your losing in this thread homie. you really shouldn't post your personal life on here.

tr00f

swolejamaica
03-25-2008, 08:05 AM
OWNED!!!