PDA

View Full Version : I would've shot that motherfuccer...

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2008, 01:58 AM
I love it when someone's car gets fucced with or taken or whatever and about 10 people jump in the thread trying to act like hard ass bad asses. "I'd take a bat to him" or "if that were me, I would have pulled my gun out and shot him." Quit posting that bullshiit because not one person really thinks that's going to happen. No one is going to pull gun on anyone and shoot him.

Ok. I'm through. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
02-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Haha, yeah. Let them have their fun so they can get it out of their system lol.

3.5altman
02-04-2008, 02:36 AM
everybody is trying be gangsta! im old school, A good of fashion passionate ass whoopin is what im giving. No need for guns unless YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE!

HachiDori
02-04-2008, 02:38 AM
If That happened to me, i'd seriously pull the gun out and shot...tell the cop it was self defense and he wanted to steal my car

Clip is in the sun roof/visor holder and gun is in the center console...not too far

TheChosenOne
02-04-2008, 03:00 AM
If That happened to me, i'd seriously pull the gun out and shot...tell the cop it was self defense and he wanted to steal my car

Clip is in the sun roof/visor holder and gun is in the center console...not too far

Got damnn! Where do you live??? South Central LA???

3.5altman
02-04-2008, 03:25 AM

how is that gonna hold up in court?

xlilvi3tx
02-04-2008, 03:59 AM
lol at net-bang/e-thug.

Dracc
02-04-2008, 05:41 AM
fucc yo QD.. i hate you cuz.. skraight up my nuucca.. like word is bond folk.. when i see you cuz.. its a wrap.. like i'm a go to da trunk and get the AK-47 and let loose on ya ass cuz.. like nigha for real.. so many bullets gone be in you.. they aint gone kno who you iz when i'm done my nigha... sleep well. cause you gone rest in pieces my nigha... you DONE SON ... DONE!!!!!!:hanged::fire:

pardon me for asking but, by any chance would you still have those listening devices for purchase? I would surely love to indulge in those quality speakers my good man.

Schugg
02-04-2008, 06:01 AM
i dont see anyone here doing much with a gun, as for a bat though, more than likely alot would

BABY J
02-04-2008, 06:18 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35747527&postcount=43

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34400168&postcount=63

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35563100&postcount=12

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35814778&postcount=25

Oh yes - I'm gangsta.:ninja:

santacruz77
02-04-2008, 06:59 AM
post that again qd or ill have to call the boys, and were gonna jump yo ass ***** you muct reconize us from GA we hardcore

LMAO i love when people post **** like that

AnthonyF
02-04-2008, 07:07 AM
MOST wouldnt do anything. Some would shoot first ask questions later. :goodjob:

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 07:36 AM
MOST wouldnt do anything. Some would shoot first ask questions later. :goodjob: I am a shoot first, ask ? later guy.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 07:39 AM
when my car was stolen with the wedding wrap in the center console and if i caught them mawfuccers in action...o believe me QD...somebody woulda went home limp...and it wouldnt have been me

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 07:41 AM
when my car was stolen with the wedding wrap in the center console and if i caught them mawfuccers in action...o believe me QD...somebody woulda went home limp...and it wouldnt have been mesomebody would have been you.lolz

Sammich
02-04-2008, 07:48 AM
gtfo and slurp on a slurpee from them seven eleven n*ggas u dirty down south bish

AlanŽ
02-04-2008, 07:53 AM
lol. Troof QD.

Ruiner
02-04-2008, 08:36 AM
I love it when someone's car gets fucced with or taken or whatever and about 10 people jump in the thread trying to act like hard ass bad asses. "I'd take a bat to him" or "if that were me, I would have pulled my gun out and shot him." Quit posting that bullshiit because not one person really thinks that's going to happen. No one is going to pull gun on anyone and shoot him.

I stuck a gun to a man's head when he opened my car door and got into the passenger seat of my car, but that's just how I am (and you know this).

There might be a few people that would do so on this site, but not many.

Ruiner
02-04-2008, 08:38 AM

What's a clip?

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 08:38 AM
I stuck a gun to a man's head when he opened my car door and got into the passenger seat of my car, but that's just how I am (and you know this).

There might be a few people that would do so on this site, but not many.I am one of those people, because that was total disrespect for the guy to get in your car. I don't blame you for putting the gun to his head, maybe he will think first next time.

Ruiner
02-04-2008, 08:39 AM
i dont see anyone here doing much with a gun, as for a bat though, more than likely alot would

You don't know me well enough, then. Then again, I'm not some teenager, either.

Ruiner
02-04-2008, 08:40 AM
I am one of those people, because that was total disrespect for the guy to get in your car. I don't blame you for putting the gun to his head, maybe he will think first next time.

I was in the 911 turbo at the time. I thought that he was about to car jack me. I'll be damned if someone takes my car like that, especially while I am IN it at the time!

AlanŽ
02-04-2008, 08:43 AM
What's a clip?
I think he meant magazine

Ruiner
02-04-2008, 09:59 AM
I think he meant magazine

I know what he meant, but I refuse to listen to people who are ignorant about guns...especially when they own them (or at least claim to).

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2008, 10:40 AM

I have too. And I had you in mind when I posted this. But all these other folks that are even posting in this thread saying they would, bullshiit. There have been so many call out threads, so many "I'm gonna kick your ass next time I see you" threads and so many "I'd shoot him" threads it isn't even funny. Not one time in the history of IA has anything EVER been carried out. And it won't happen. I'm one of the the (if not THE) biggest shiittalkers on IA and I don't even post up talking that shiit.

There might be a few people that would do so on this site, but not many.

Very few. Probably about a handful. Lolol. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
02-04-2008, 10:42 AM

how would that work if he is taking YOUR car lol.. sorry thought it was a little funny

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2008, 10:42 AM

Yeah right.

100% disagree. Later, QD.

BABY J
02-04-2008, 10:54 AM
QD - I will kick your muthaf*ckin a$s at Thanxgiving dinner in front of you God and grandma. Wait till November b*tch!

BABY J
02-04-2008, 10:58 AM
On a serious note - there are 2 people on here (i literally do not even know what they look like) that if I see them, and learn who they are, I am gonna kick their a$s. No questions - just ass kickage. Serious.

As far as shooting some1, dunno 1 person on here that will - usually the guys that DO shoot people are the most unlikely source though. But as far as fighting, the people that will do it won't post about it in most cases - they just will proceed to kick your a$s.

AlanŽ
02-04-2008, 11:01 AM
On a serious note - there are 2 people on here (i literally do not even know what they look like) that if I see them, and learn who they are, I am gonna kick their a$s. No questions - just ass kickage. Serious.

As far as shooting some1, dunno 1 person on here that will - usually the guys that DO shoot people are the most unlikely source though. But as far as fighting, the people that will do it won't post about it in most cases - they just will proceed to kick your a$s.
and they would be?

Sammich
02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
glad i'm slept on

Kevykev
02-04-2008, 11:23 AM
IA Gun thread ALERT!

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2008, 11:56 AM
QD - I will kick your muthaf*ckin a$s at Thanxgiving dinner in front of you God and grandma. Wait till November b*tch!

Ugh! Wrong timing. I just got back from the hospital where I was informed that they are in the process of turning off the machines today that are keeping her alive. Later, QD.

BABY J
02-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Well I guess I will just kick your as$ in front of the turkey. I'm versatile.

ahmonrah
02-05-2008, 04:27 PM
now THAT, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH. nothin better than the "fucc up on sight" decree (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decree).

As far as shooting some1, dunno 1 person on here that will - usually the guys that DO shoot people are the most unlikely source though. But as far as fighting, the people that will do it won't post about it in most cases - they just will proceed to kick your a$s. somewhat true.....but +1 anywho...:goodjob:

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Just to let some know .......you car is not being stolen until the theif is in the driver seat, therfore you can't shoot him till he is in the driver seat. It is considered breaking and entering otherwise.

BABY J
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
^^^^ WRONG!!!!!!

It's B&E Auto.

Thighs
02-05-2008, 07:54 PM
next person who posts a damn thread about what theyre tired of hearing is gonna get they ass beat.

and im sorry, but if i saw somebody stealin my **** i wouldnt hesitate to at least attempt to **** em up.

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 07:58 PM
^^^^ WRONG!!!!!!

It's B&E Auto.

Excuse me sir....I stand corrected. Also edited.

BABY J
02-05-2008, 07:59 PM
ALSO --- if they have "Associated tools" on their person (or in their immediate possession) then Grand Teft can stick in court.

Slow Motion
02-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Ok damn J, I know you a genius and erything but you keep adding on after correcting me sir....half(maybe more or less) of these ppl don't even know what to do in a accident.

Echonova
02-05-2008, 08:40 PM

Ok. I'm through. Later, QD.I would.

Ok not really, but it sounded badass right?

ahmonrah
02-06-2008, 12:48 AM
^ not really, but the effort was kewl though...

HachiDori
02-06-2008, 01:25 AM
It's not ignorance, its slang..well i guess it is. Just keep my mouth shut for now

I know what he meant, but I refuse to listen to people who are ignorant about guns...especially when they own them (or at least claim to).

And your not listening. Your reading :goodjob:

ultm8mind
02-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Funny how many tough guys are on here, these guys have never shot anyone, never been shot, and probably don't own weapons. Me I'm in the Army, I don't like guns, LOL. But like I always say, don't talk about it, be about it. I am one of those guys who have put hurt to someone trying to take what was mine, so I guess you can count me in too. Airborne.

xlilvi3tx
02-06-2008, 07:04 PM
so umm HachiDori? is there a problem with my post in this thread that u had to neg rep me? didnt do much but i would like to know

the only post i made in this thread is "lol @ net bangers/e-thuggers"

Slow Motion
02-06-2008, 07:05 PM
so umm HachiDori? is there a problem with my post in this thread that u had to neg rep me? didnt do much but i would like to know

uh oh HachiDori you bout to get shot patna.........lol

xlilvi3tx
02-06-2008, 07:07 PM
uh oh HachiDori you bout to get shot patna.........lol

oh no. why would i do such a thing? :rolleyes: just wanna know whats so negative about my post

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2008, 07:11 PM
oh no. why would i do such a thing? :rolleyes: just wanna know whats so negative about my post

There's nothing wrong with your post. It's true. Later, QD.

Slow Motion
02-06-2008, 07:13 PM

it was intended as a joke due to the subject of this thread but I now recant my statement sir.

xlilvi3tx
02-06-2008, 07:14 PM
There's nothing wrong with your post. It's true. Later, QD.

exactly, and i really do laugh at them. lol he neg repped me saying "lol @ you. not knowing someone"

Slow Motion
02-06-2008, 07:17 PM
exactly, and i really do laugh at them. lol he neg repped me saying "lol @ you. not knowing someone"

I negative repped you?

No sir not I...

quickdodgeŽ
02-06-2008, 07:18 PM
I negative repped you?

No sir not I...

No. Hachi Dori repped him. Later, QD.

xlilvi3tx
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I negative repped you?

No sir not I...

oh no. my apologies not u sir. but a fellow that go by the name "HachiDori" lol

MongolPup
02-06-2008, 09:26 PM
I remember when the homeless guy got into Ruiner's car at that BP, and I remember when the guy in front of Wal Mart informed QD that he was going to give him all he had; if my memory serves me well he gave the guy a glimpse and said "Sorry, this is all I have".

My point is that these are two legitimate situations where no one ended up getting shot....so how can you say that you'll "blast" someone for cutting you off in traffic?

amberghini
02-06-2008, 09:31 PM

Amen. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM
the guy in front of Wal Mart informed QD that he was going to give him all he had; if my memory serves me well he gave the guy a glimpse and said "Sorry, this is all I have".

Lolol. Memory does fun for you, Boy Wonder, lolol. Later, QD.

d993s
02-07-2008, 10:48 AM

You're wrong.........Ruiner would've (almost, and make that theoretically) pulled a gun and shot him.

Jaimecbr900
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
99.9% of you have no business owning a gun in the first place. Shooting someone is not about Hollywood or trying to be hard. It's all fun and games until someone has to make that decision on the spot. 99.9% of you would either A: pee your pants, or B: make the wrong decision. I say that based on the posts I see everytime a gun is mentioned in a thread. Guns to some of you is like Beer.....liquid courage. :rolleyes:

BTW, you can't shoot someone unless your or someone else's life is in danger. Their driving off with your car is NOT you or anyone else in danger. IF they try to run you over, that's different. IF they try to car jack you, that's different. IF they have a weapon or try to hurt you, that's different. You'll be better off legally if you just beat their a$$ with your hands than if you shoot them otherwise. :goodjob:

d993s
02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
^^^Exactly!
Beating the **** out of someone provides much more satisfaction if they're robbing you.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2008, 11:21 AM
You're wrong.........Ruiner would've (almost, and make that theoretically) pulled a gun and shot him.

I took care of that in a later post. I have as well, brought someone to their knees at gunpoint. Last year.

My thread was directed to all the people that you always see saying this. You don't see Ruiner saying this. Nor Julio, Jaime or myself. Just like being a gangster or having a big schlong. The ones who continually brag about it are the ones who aren't it. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
99.9% of you have no business owning a gun in the first place. Shooting someone is not about Hollywood or trying to be hard. It's all fun and games until someone has to make that decision on the spot. 99.9% of you would either A: pee your pants, or B: make the wrong decision. I say that based on the posts I see everytime a gun is mentioned in a thread. Guns to some of you is like Beer.....liquid courage. :rolleyes:

BTW, you can't shoot someone unless your or someone else's life is in danger. Their driving off with your car is NOT you or anyone else in danger. IF they try to run you over, that's different. IF they try to car jack you, that's different. IF they have a weapon or try to hurt you, that's different. You'll be better off legally if you just beat their a$$ with your hands than if you shoot them otherwise. :goodjob:

Reputations to you. Later, QD.

Maniac1
02-07-2008, 11:28 AM
I took care of that in a later post. I have as well, brought someone to their knees at gunpoint. Last year.

My thread was directed to all the people that you always see saying this. You don't see Ruiner saying this. Nor Julio, Jaime or myself. Just like being a gangster or having a big schlong. The ones who continually brag about it are the ones who aren't it. Later, QD.I think you failed to sense d993s's sarcasm. Lol he isn't a Ruiner nut swinger. ;)

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2008, 11:30 AM
I think you failed to sense d993s's sarcasm. Lol he isn't a Ruiner nut swinger. ;)

Yes. Your post count did go up a notch with this post. Later, QD.

HvyArms
02-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Hey Spikey hair kid, who took that pic in your sig