PDA

View Full Version : Misc Brady Sticks His Foot In His Mouth

LQQKITZME
02-03-2008, 11:30 PM
To cocky for his own good..

Last week, Giants' receiver Plaxico Burress predicted a 23-17 win over the Patriots. We all laughed. Not so much that he thought that New York would win but that New England would only score 17 points. I mean ... this is the highest scoring offense in the history of the NFL.

Later on, Tom Brady wondered why Plaxico lowballed the Patriots score, too.

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Uh, Tommy boy, he actually gave you too much credit. The Patriots went over 57 minutes with just 7 points scored. Of the 84 teams that have played in the Super Bowl ... only 14 scored less than the Patriots did today (14). This was the sixth lowest scoring game in Super Bowl history.

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZUyqgQ6as

Turbo04
02-04-2008, 12:06 AM
who cares? Does the score really matter? Nope. Pat's lost and giants win....thats all history cares about.

AlanŽ
02-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Um. I think your facts are wrong the score predicted by Plax was 17-14.

LQQKITZME
02-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Um. I think your facts are wrong the score predicted by Plax was 17-14.

Did you bother to watch the video i posted with TOM BRADY SAYING 23 - 17 :thinking: My facts are what Brady himself said

AlanŽ
02-04-2008, 12:35 AM
No I didn't but I just did. I guess Plexo changed his prediction because in his interview with NFL Network he was amazed that his 17-14 prediction was right so we are both right?

LQQKITZME
02-04-2008, 12:39 AM
No I didn't but I just did. I guess Plexo changed his prediction because in his interview with NFL Network he was amazed that his 17-14 prediction was right so we are both right?

I was refering to how Brady sat there so smug with his "I Am Better Then You" attitude, and had the sh!t beat out of him all night by the defence.