PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~MAGELLAN MAESTRO 3140 PORTABLE GPS~~~BRAND NEW

pimpstaman90
02-03-2008, 10:12 PM
CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, PHONE, TEXT, PM
[email protected]
404 518 1727

PORTABLE GPS MADE BY MAGELLAN, WHICH IS A GOOD NAME FOR MAKING GPS PRODUCTS... THIS ONE IS NICE B/C OF THE BLUETOOTH FEATURE...

MAGELLAN MAESTRO 3140 GPS

ASKING $255obo

This product is NEW and UNOPENED.

SD SLOT FOR JPEG VIEWING AND MP3 PLAYER.

Sophisticated and simple - Bold, streamlined touch-screen buttons minimize steps to locate a destination for stress-free navigation
Turn-by-turn voice and visual guidance - Enter virtually any address or point of interest and get there quickly and safely

AAA TourBook® guide travel information - Integrated travel information from AAA TourBook makes it easy to locate AAA approved and rated lodgings and restaurants, recommended attractions, and places to save money.

AAA member Roadside Assistance details - Touch the tow truck icon to quickly connect to AAA Roadside Assistance using your compatible Bluetooth® phone. The screen tells you where you are to quickly direct reliable AAA help to your location.

Hands-free phone calls - Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in microphone let you make hands-free phone calls using your compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone

Precision navigation - SiRFstarIII chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System

Graphical interactive maps - Maps and destinations for the entire U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico are built-in so you can travel the country and always know where you are and where you're going

PHYSICAL
Case High-impact plastic
Base Map Pre-loaded - 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
Size 4.29 (l) x 1.14 (w) x 3.48 (h)
Weight 6.5 oz.
Display 3.5" diagonal QVGA full-color, anti-glare, touch-screen display
Antenna Integrated multidirectional patch

PERFORMANCE

Receiver 20 channels, WAAS/EGNOS enabled - SiRFstarIII
Accuracy 3 to 5 meters (10 - 16 feet) - WAAS/EGNOS, < 7 meters (15 feet) - GPS only

POWER

Source Li-ion rechargeable 1200 MA, 12-24 V vehicle adapter

SayWhere™ text-to-speech - Hear when to make each turn including the street name
Hands-free phone calls - Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in microphone let you make hands-free phone calls using your Bluetooth-enabled phone

Traffic-enabled - Maestro 3140's optional traffic receiver accessory sends LIVE traffic incident reports to the interactive touch screen (Subscription fees apply click here for details)

Birds eye 3D view - Clearly see your surroundings in 3D or 2D

Rechargeable battery - Navigate in your vehicle without plugging the cigarette lighter adapter in

Multi-destination Route Optimization - Select up to 20 destinations and optimize the most direct route between them

SmartDetour - Customize the settings to automatically route you around sudden slow freeway traffic

Auto Re-route - Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track whenever you take a detour

Auto night view - Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing

QuickSpell™ - Easily enter addresses with unique auto-complete feature that even corrects spelling

Complete mobility - Transfer to any vehicle with no installation

4.5 million points of interest (POI) - Easily find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, airports, parks and more with smart location search by name, category and region

Interactive POI icons - Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination; see phone number and get an instant route

Multiple route methods - Shortest time, shortest distance, least use or most use of freeways, avoid toll roads

Route exclusion - Select streets and freeways to avoid so you can get there your preferred way

4 helpful views - Map View, 3D map, TrueView™ 3D split screen and Maneuver List

Address Book - Create and store personal points of interest for easy reoccurring trips

Instant locate - One touch shows your location; quickly advise roadside assistance or emergency services

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/pimpstaman90/2e28_1.jpg

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS... ITS A NICE SIZE, NOT TO BIG AT ALL...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/pimpstaman90/c80a_1.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, PHONE, TEXT, PM
[email protected]
404 518 1727

aaronfelipe
02-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Interested in anything I own?

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Price?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it.

pimpstaman90
02-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Interested in anything I own?

Since, I have no clue what you own and know you own a civic... ill take that... lol naw, what cha got...

bandydesign
02-04-2008, 01:04 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/kevinbandy1/IA/Picture1-1.jpg

...that is all:thinking:

Tech5
02-04-2008, 01:13 AM
yeah they are 249.99 plus tax which comes out to 267.48 with 7% tax, good deal man, bump for you an great item i have one also

bandydesign
02-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Yah good point. w/o tax your savin a bit. I might consider this, but I shouldn't be spending $$$, g/l bro.

aaronfelipe
02-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Since, I have no clue what you own and know you own a civic... ill take that... lol naw, what cha got...
I've got quite a few threads, you are more than welcome to browse through them :D

pimpstaman90
02-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Fine offer up... I possible ya will like it... its really handy, never know when you might need it...

tluve69
02-05-2008, 04:59 AM
units work awsome, but are a few bucks cheaper at circuit city might save ya 10/15 but GL with the sale

pimpstaman90
02-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Ill take $200... This week...