PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shot 2/3/08 PIMP!

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 04:27 PM
so me and two buddys got bored.... MY B20 is almost all primed up and ready to be finish but its looking better....buddy Civic is pimp and the Stang is forsale...check it out!

Mr. Clean
02-03-2008, 04:28 PM
wooo wee... pimp.

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 04:29 PM
more

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
more pics

Dracc
02-03-2008, 04:40 PM
GAY

Whiteboy™
02-03-2008, 04:43 PM
how much for the stang?

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 04:44 PM
man you could have came walter.............

wait nvm, you dont have a car....lol :idb:

GAY

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 04:45 PM
making the thread now

how much for the stang?

boostedb16
02-03-2008, 04:54 PM
look's like there's a big "pimp" dent in the hood of that civic now that the owner decided to climb on it.

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 04:55 PM
hahahahah

look's like there's a big "pimp" dent in the hood of that civic now that the owner decided to climb on it.

ryanh300
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
front end on the teggy needs paint but nice rides nonetheless

EJ_Allmota
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Lol.. weaksause

4uh8ers
02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
The hood is already trashed, which is why i decided to climb on it and show you guys my good side and hide some of the dents!

gen2freak
02-03-2008, 06:01 PM
that just doesnt look right!

redpanda
02-03-2008, 06:52 PM
foxbody looks nice

Doppelgänger
02-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Lol.. weaksause

x2

ILLSMOKEu
02-03-2008, 11:34 PM
thats some cute looking cars... :goodjob:

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 11:36 PM
awwwwwww how sweet!!!!!!!!:gay: lol dont let the teg fool you:ninja:

thats some cute looking cars... :goodjob:

Kevykev
02-03-2008, 11:46 PM
The hood is already trashed, which is why i decided to climb on it and show you guys my good side and hide some of the dents!

Man...There are so many other ways that you could've "posed" on that hood.

Some many masculine ways, instead, you chose the most supermodel-like way to do it.

I know you were joking but still!

OMG Its Platz
02-03-2008, 11:50 PM
bbwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahah!:lmfao: :lmfao: jake doesnt know better....

Man...There are so many other ways that you could've "posed" on that hood.

Some many masculine ways, instead, you chose the most supermodel-like way to do it.

I know you were joking but still!

4uh8ers
02-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I really dont care what it looked like. There really isnt a way for a man to pose in front of a car without lookin like a douche. If it wasnt so cold, i would have put on a skimpy outfit for you. Theres nothin special bout the civic so i had to spice up the pic a little bit.

imbosile
02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
umm... :thinking:

Nemesis
02-04-2008, 03:01 PM
lol

imbosile
02-04-2008, 03:02 PM
lol

LOL

Nemesis
02-04-2008, 03:03 PM
LOL

LOL

imbosile
02-04-2008, 03:05 PM
LOL

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/84/lol.jpg

R3RUN
02-04-2008, 03:08 PM
So all I see is a mustang and 2 hondas that are going to be stolen soon. Also, did your hood catch fire or were you just grilling burgers on it?

4uh8ers
02-04-2008, 03:16 PM
So all I see is a mustang and 2 hondas that are going to be stolen soon. Also, did your hood catch fire or were you just grilling burgers on it?

Ha HA. Wouldnt be the first. I am just not goin to park it at discover mills. And i am afraid to put the wheels and carbon hood on. But it has a ridiculous alarm on it!;)

R3RUN
02-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Lol, dude you live in gwinnett. I would be scared to park it at a damn stop light with me still in it. I would blur your tags before your car goes missing though.

4uh8ers
02-04-2008, 03:47 PM
haha. Yea. I thought they were goin to be blurred but he didnt do it!

Random Hero
02-05-2008, 12:05 PM
This is by far the dumbest photoshoot I've ever seen.

Your cars are hideous.

Humphrizzle
02-05-2008, 12:15 PM
haha

mpe1988
02-05-2008, 08:08 PM
hey ****head ur sorry randomhero what do you drive some badass car your parents bought you dont talk **** ur dumb the end

Nemesis
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
^lol

OMG Its Platz
02-05-2008, 08:15 PM
haha owned

hey ****head ur sorry randomhero what do you drive some badass car your parents bought you dont talk **** ur dumb the end

imbosile
02-05-2008, 09:02 PM

hahahahaaaaaa

TheDarkRacer
02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/84/lol.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
+1 for that pic! i rofled when i saw it.... and i though this photo shoot was funny.. am i :gay:.....:thinking:

Random Hero
02-06-2008, 08:01 AM

What do I drive? Here you go...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Suprastyle95/IMG_5949.jpg

What have I owned since I was 16 and paid for things myself? Here's a quick list.
1. 2001 Integra Type R
2. 2001 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner V6
3. 1995 Toyota Supra NA - Black
4. 1994 Toyota Supra TT 6spd - Alpine Silver
5. 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe
6. 2004 Honda CBR 600RR
7. 1997 Acura Integra GS-R
8. 1995 Acura Integra LS
9. 1994 Toyota Supra TT 6spd - Super White

Yes, all of these car add up to more than your life. In fact, my Fiske wheels are probably more than you make in one year.

I work in Buckhead as a day trader/auditor for Swingvote, Inc and paid for all these vehicles myself.

Not trying to boast, but watch your mouth you punk. :yes:

Need anything else? :)

95alty
02-06-2008, 08:07 AM

What have I owned since I was 16 and paid for things myself? Here's a quick list.
1. 2001 Integra Type R
6. 2004 Honda CBR 600RR
8. 1995 Acura Integra LS

Yes, all of these car add up to more than your life. In fact, my Fiske wheels are probably more than you make in one year.

I work in Buckhead as a day trader/auditor for Swingvote, Inc and paid for all these vehicles myself.

CORRECTION mp1988... OWNAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PWNED..... HAHAHAHAHA HE SHAT ON YOUR DREAMS SON (mp1988) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :idb:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

again...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA randomguy ****ted on you hahahaha and his wheels are worth more than your car... my wheels are lol...

oh... the foxbody was nice... that is all

btweenyvtec
02-06-2008, 08:19 AM
i love the snowflakes on the teg

Hulud
02-06-2008, 08:24 AM
what is a photoshot?

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Random Hero ****ted on him, not RandomGuy, lol.

Oh yeah and LOL.

Hulud
02-06-2008, 08:25 AM

1. 2001 Integra Type R
6. 2004 Honda CBR 600RR
8. 1995 Acura Integra LS

pwnt.

quickdodge®
02-06-2008, 08:27 AM
..buddy Civic is pimp

Was there another Civic that was supposed to be in the pic? I didn't see a "pimp" Civic in any of those pics of this so called "photoshoot." The Mustang is the only car that looked decent. Later, QD.

Hulud
02-06-2008, 08:29 AM
heres a good question

why? \/\/\/\/ i will never understand angles that make you turn your head, they are trash

quickdodge®
02-06-2008, 08:38 AM
I'd be scared as hail to park on that deck. Later, QD.

mpe1988
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
haha he didnt **** on my an his wheels def dont cost near as much as i make in a month an if they do hes stupid an hes full of him self an buddy that aint **** of a car list im 18 an have a bigger nicer list u **** boy

Nemesis
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM
haha he didnt **** on my an his wheels def dont cost near as much as i make in a month an if they do hes stupid an hes full of him self an buddy that aint **** of a car list im 18 an have a bigger nicer list u **** boy

lol whuttttt

Random Hero
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM

Do you even know what they are?

I bet you do have a better list of cars...I'd love to see pictures of all of them...(Keep in mind quality, not quantity)

I don't normally bark at anyone, but act a fool and you'll get treated like one.

Wait, it doesn't even matter, because you lose-both at life and this thread.

Have a good day JR.

matthewAPM
02-06-2008, 08:30 PM
where the pimp at?

BobbyFresco
02-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Painted stock wheels and steelies is the new Jdm, huh?:rolleyes:

quickdodge®
02-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Painted stock wheels and steelies is the new Jdm, huh?:rolleyes:

No. It's the new Pimp. Later, QD.

Mr. Clean
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM
where the pimp at?

found it:

http://www.enlighted.com/media/fuzzy/pdcoat/pimp3x600.jpg

Doppelgänger
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Do you even know what they are?

I bet you do have a better list of cars...I'd love to see pictures of all of them...(Keep in mind quality, not quantity)

Be careful, he'll break out his Hotwheels collection on you! lol

Doppelgänger
02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
as much as i make in a month

Sorry, pesos don't count.

Random Hero
02-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Be careful, he'll break out his Hotwheels collection on you! lol

LOL!

Your Miata is bad ass btw!! :yes:

R3RUN
02-07-2008, 11:06 AM
You must be one dumb mother****er. You already got your ass handed to you by Random Hero and you just won't shut up. I guarantee those wheels on his car are worth more than the civic in that picture at least. Probably that beat ass integra as well. I would love to see you produce a list of cars nicer than his that YOU actually owned. Thing is, it won't happen.

Random Hero
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
You must be one dumb mother****er. You already got your ass handed to you by Random Hero and you just won't shut up. I guarantee those wheels on his car are worth more than the civic in that picture at least. Probably that beat ass integra as well. I would love to see you produce a list of cars nicer than his that YOU actually owned. Thing is, it won't happen.

Thanks for the kind words...check your PM buddy...have a quick question for ya.

BobbyFresco
02-07-2008, 11:28 AM
No. It's the new Pimp. Later, QD.

LIRL...:lmfao:

4uh8ers
02-07-2008, 03:48 PM
TO ALL THE HATERS! I never said that my car(the civic) was pimp or jdm dumb fu**ks. Its is about a 2500 car at that. I havent started puting any money into it and prob wont. It is cheap on gas and insurance. And when you have a ****load of bills and a newborn and havent had anything handed to you, you realize that puttin a bunch of money into something that will deperciate and end up getting stolen or wrecked, maybe your priorties will change too. Dnt get me wrong, i love working on cars and thinking of creative ways to make it distinctive, but when you start to bragg about how much you have spent on your car when all you do is over pay someone to do the work is just pointless to me. I like buyin new expensive **** too, but why bragg bout it. Makes you sound like a tool that doesnt know **** bout cars but the name and the brands on them! Peace!

R3RUN
02-07-2008, 04:38 PM
TO ALL THE HATERS! I never said that my car(the civic) was pimp or jdm dumb fu**ks. Its is about a 2500 car at that. I havent started puting any money into it and prob wont. It is cheap on gas and insurance. And when you have a ****load of bills and a newborn and havent had anything handed to you, you realize that puttin a bunch of money into something that will deperciate and end up getting stolen or wrecked, maybe your priorties will change too. Dnt get me wrong, i love working on cars and thinking of creative ways to make it distinctive, but when you start to bragg about how much you have spent on your car when all you do is over pay someone to do the work is just pointless to me. I like buyin new expensive **** too, but why bragg bout it. Makes you sound like a tool that doesnt know **** bout cars but the name and the brands on them! Peace!
First off its spelled "brag". Second, if you get 2500 dollars for that car I will laugh at the guy who bought it. Third, I do all the work on my cars with very few exceptions, the same can be said for a majority of the people on this site. Finally, the only tool(s) in this thread are you and your friends.

4uh8ers
02-07-2008, 04:59 PM
First off its spelled "brag". Second, if you get 2500 dollars for that car I will laugh at the guy who bought it. Third, I do all the work on my cars with very few exceptions, the same can be said for a majority of the people on this site. Finally, the only tool(s) in this thread are you and your friends.

Good one buddy! :goodjob: You havent seen half of the **** that i have built and if i didnt have the responsiblilty i do now i would have a nicer car. I still can do **** to my car and drop tons of money into if i choose too. At this point in my life there is more important stuff to spend my money on. I will post up some pics in a bit. Like i said earlier, i know my car isnt the best, and i really could care less what some protege drivin douche bag thinks bout it.

And the funny thing is that this wasnt directed to you but you seemed to take offense to it! HA

R3RUN
02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Hahaha. I drive more than just the protege man. There's are reason why its for sale.

BobbyFresco
02-07-2008, 05:09 PM

To start off with, if you have an issue being flamed or what I like to call people stating the obvious about your busted ass car, maybe it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. Let this be a lesson: Come correct or not at all......

Secondly, while I can respect the having other priorities and responsibilties, please don't use that as your end all be all excuse.

There are plenty of us on here that work day in and day out to acquire the nice things that we have and still take care of kids, mortgages, and all other costs associated with being an adult....

As an example, I have three kids....I still managed to have my BMW which I sold recently, and two Landrovers, one of which I bought today....In a few weeks I plan on getting a Honda S2000.

I know what I want and I won't settle for less and if you want better than a turd like, beat to hell and back Civic, you have to stop making excuses and start working your ass off....

4uh8ers
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Thats cool man. I wish i could be doin the same but the kid is drainin my money. I am not tryin to start anything with people on here but when they get on here and start talkin like their **** is just bad ass, it annoys me.

4uh8ers
02-07-2008, 05:19 PM
I am puttin my self through school right now so i will be able to get a better job and afford the cars that i want. The civic is just something cheap and reliable to get me around for the time being. Like i said, i never thought my car was the ****. It is just a civic.

BobbyFresco
02-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I am puttin my self through school right now so i will be able to get a better job and afford the cars that i want. The civic is just something cheap and reliable to get me around for the time being. Like i said, i never thought my car was the ****. It is just a civic.

I hear you bro.....I'm sorry if I came off being harsh....It's admirable that you're trying to get your shyt together so that you can have a better future....

Good luck .

4uh8ers
02-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Its all good. I appreciate it. I just try to work with what i got. I will get where i want to be some day. Havin a nice car is just not on the top of my list as of right now. But i will still do the small inexpensive things to it, cause i still and will always have the love for the hobby.

Random Hero
02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Stunt and R3RUN - Couldn't have said it better myself fellas... :goodjob:

I could honestly add more, but it's late and I'm tired as ****...

quickdodge®
02-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Although I did ask where the "pimp" Civic was at, I'll have to play Devil's Advocate here and defend the guy on numerous, valid points he made:

To start off with, if you have an issue being flamed or what I like to call people stating the obvious about your busted ass car, maybe it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. Let this be a lesson: Come correct or not at all......

He wasn't the one that posted his car up. Someone else took that liberty. Granted he might not have minded, but he didn't do it. And he didn't call his car "pimp."

Secondly, while I can respect the having other priorities and responsibilties, please don't use that as your end all be all excuse.

I think this is a very plausible "end all" excuse. Whereas there are quite a few folks on here that either have nicely paying jobs or still live at home or even both, there are also an assload of folks that don't have that monetary luxury. Actually, his car isn't loaded with crap. It's just not "pimp." I put my family over my Neon for the last 5 years I had it. That's why it never looked any better than it did.

There are plenty of us on here that work day in and day out to acquire the nice things that we have and still take care of kids, mortgages, and all other costs associated with being an adult....

Again, these people make more.

As an example, I have three kids....I still managed to have my BMW which I sold recently, and two Landrovers, one of which I bought today....In a few weeks I plan on getting a Honda S2000.

As an example of my previous response, lolol.

I know what I want and I won't settle for less and if you want better than a turd like, beat to hell and back Civic, you have to stop making excuses and start working your ass off....

He said he was going to school AND working to support his family. From the sounds of it, he is trying.

That's all I have, lolol. Later, QD.

TRDwasiq
02-08-2008, 12:27 AM
one of a kind pimp cars... god have mercy on u

BobbyFresco
02-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Although I did ask where the "pimp" Civic was at, I'll have to play Devil's Advocate here and defend the guy on numerous, valid points he made:

He wasn't the one that posted his car up. Someone else took that liberty. Granted he might not have minded, but he didn't do it. And he didn't call his car "pimp."

I think this is a very plausible "end all" excuse. Whereas there are quite a few folks on here that either have nicely paying jobs or still live at home or even both, there are also an assload of folks that don't have that monetary luxury. Actually, his car isn't loaded with crap. It's just not "pimp." I put my family over my Neon for the last 5 years I had it. That's why it never looked any better than it did.

Again, these people make more.

As an example of my previous response, lolol.

He said he was going to school AND working to support his family. From the sounds of it, he is trying.

That's all I have, lolol. Later, QD.

I understand QD..Hence me toning down my harsh talk and giving him props for what he's doing.

mpe1988
02-08-2008, 07:12 AM
haha importatlanta is a bunch of **** talkers dude for real yall are all about some drama damn who gives a **** you **** heads go drive ur car ur **** ur girl or somthin instead of sitting in front of a screen typing bull**** god damnt your all ****in stupid

chico78
02-08-2008, 07:19 AM
This is by far the dumbest photoshoot I've ever seen.

Your cars are hideous.

:2up:This guy is a ****in d-bag. If you dont like it then don't say anything. Nobody cares that you don't like the photo shoot. It wasn't to make you happy. They didn't go and do it saying "I hope Randomhero likes it". No one gives a **** what you think. Chill out dude.

koukis14
02-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Those are some rare cars. I am glad you posted them because I don't think I would have seen 18 of them on my way to work today.

Random Hero
02-08-2008, 08:15 AM
:2up:This guy is a ****in d-bag. If you dont like it then don't say anything. Nobody cares that you don't like the photo shoot. It wasn't to make you happy. They didn't go and do it saying "I hope Randomhero likes it". No one gives a **** what you think. Chill out dude.

...and you would be...?

I don't think you understand the beauty of public forums.

Not only do you get to post whatever it is you may desire (to a certain degree) and comment on it, the public forum allows other people to express their thoughts and opinions about the topic at hand.

They did a photoshoot (a very poor one I might add) and posted it up for our entertainment and comments/thoughts.

Understand how this works?

I'm not going to apologize for my opinion. However, I will apologize for you and your lack of understanding how thoughts/opinions work.

Please keep your tears to yourself as this isn't a pity party, but a prime example of a ****ty thread illustrating a ****ty photoshoot.

It's going to be ok man, I promise. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
02-08-2008, 01:07 PM
haha importatlanta is a bunch of **** talkers dude for real yall are all about some drama damn who gives a **** you **** heads go drive ur car ur **** ur girl or somthin instead of sitting in front of a screen typing bull**** god damnt your all ****in stupid

Shut the fucc up and leave if you don't like it. The only bulll**** I see is the incoherent, babbling, obviously uneducated, pansified crap that comes up beside your name every time you hit ENTER.

This guy is a ****in d-bag. If you dont like it then don't say anything. Nobody cares that you don't like the photo shoot. It wasn't to make you happy. They didn't go and do it saying "I hope Randomhero likes it". No one gives a **** what you think. Chill out dude.

First off, Pedro Pansy, that was far from a putting your cars out to pasture and taking pictures of them does not a photoshoot make.

Next, if no one wants to hear/read the public's opinion on their car, then they shouldn't allow their car to be put out there.

And lastly, George Hoe-pez, as much as no one (allegedly) gives a fucc what he thinks, they gave a big fucc less what you think. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I understand QD..Hence me toning down my harsh talk and giving him props for what he's doing.

It's all good, dude. Later, QD.

chico78
02-08-2008, 05:29 PM
First off, Pedro Pansy, that was far from a putting your cars out to pasture and taking pictures of them does not a photoshoot make.

Next, if no one wants to hear/read the public's opinion on their car, then they shouldn't allow their car to be put out there.

And lastly, George Hoe-pez, as much as no one (allegedly) gives a fucc what he thinks, they gave a big fucc less what you think. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]

Pedro Pansy?! Lol. You feel like a big man now that you talked **** to somebody online? Look out now, you must be a bad ass :umno: . You can call me a pansy on here but out in public the only pansy I see is your b*tch a*s Honda drivin self. If you want to talk **** to me or anyone eles be a real man and do it in person. (PM me with the time and place!! :yes: )Not on here. Dumb ass. By the way, you saw my car in there? That's funny because I don't see it there... Also, you uneducated piece of sh*t, George Lopez and Pedro are both Mexicans. I, however, am not. Way to make yourself look like a dip sh*t.

quickdodge®
02-08-2008, 08:18 PM
You feel like a big man now that you talked **** to somebody online?

I sure as fucc do you stupid little trick.

Look out now, you must be a bad ass :umno:

Umm. Yes.

You can call me a pansy on here but out in public the only pansy I see is your b*tch a*s Honda drivin self.

What makes you think I drive a Honda?

If you want to talk **** to me or anyone eles be a real man and do it in person. (PM me with the time and place!! :yes: )Not on here.

Where do you want me to PM you then, stupid? chico#[email protected]? If you see me, then approach me. It's common knowledge 'round here that I don't stoop to fighting about Internet shiit. But if you choose wage violence on me, then good luck.

By the way, you saw my car in there?

Check out this SITE!!! (http://pbskids.org/readingrainbow/) I never needed it being that I went to school and gathered up my education about as fast you take inIt will help your reading skills and guide you into actually understanding what you just read. Because I don't see anywhere in my textual molestation of you above where I mentioned your car. Lolol @ idiots.

That's funny because I don't see it there...

Isn't the same thing the neurosurgeon remarked to your caregivers when appproached about a possible problem with your brain?

Also, you uneducated piece of sh*t,

How easy it is to see how uneducated I am.

George Lopez and Pedro are both Mexicans. I, however, am not.

Well being the great QD that I am, I will admit that I haven't mastered the art of seeing an actual image of the person behind the screen name without a pic of said person. But when most civilized people see the word Chico, they think of a person of Spanish descent. Wow. Pardon me for the assumption of your race. I guess I can apologize to the Mexican Nationals as well for lumping you in with them, thus bringing down their collective IQ levels.

Way to make yourself look like a dip sh*t.

I'm quite sure that popular consensus would say otherwise. Nice try. Lolol. Later, QD.

Random Hero
02-09-2008, 10:24 AM
QD - Well played sir...

Chico78 - Pack it up and start going elsewhere...QD punched your time card for you. :yes:

quickdodge®
02-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Thank you, RH. You were the main attraction, though. I was but a mere spin-off of sorts. Later, QD.

JDMjoe
02-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Foxbody looks good...

4uh8ers
01-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Wow. My car has come a long way since this :gay: "photoshoot" hahahaha. And Bikerj11 has been through about 30 or so cars since then. And matt is still just matt.

....i think i am gonna make a little timeline of this "PIMP" civic. haha

G.C
01-22-2009, 04:20 PM
lol nice holy revival pics.

RL...
01-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Where is the pimp?:thinking:

Captain-Obvious™
01-22-2009, 07:01 PM
wow Jake wtf...

nobody would've ever read this thread again if you hadn't brought this back

4uh8ers
01-22-2009, 09:55 PM
haha. Yea, i know. I was wantin to find old pics of my car and i remembered this bash fest, so i dug it up from the dead.

......and Rick, gah! Did you not read throught the first few pages of BASH. haha. I hope to see you this weekend!

BAD SS
01-22-2009, 09:58 PM
My neck hurts...

4uh8ers
01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
My neck hurts...

Hahaha. Not used to those JDM angles yet????? Now you understand why all the Japanese do YOGA and are flexible. Its so they can view these angles with ease!

blackboi50
01-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Hahaha. Not used to those JDM angles yet????? Now you understand why all the Japanese do YOGA and are flexible. Its so they can view these angles with ease!

i laughed super hard!!! ahhahaa :lmfao:....1