PDA

View Full Version : Ok again, its that time of year

Batlground
02-03-2008, 02:13 PM
We are approaching spring time FAST, weather is starting to warm up, its sposed to be 70s a few days this week.

PEOPLE BE SAFE WITH YOUR CAR!!!!!!! DO NOT THINK YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE OR THAT NO ONE WILL STEAL YOUR RIDE! IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!

AVOID:
Movie Theaters
Mall Parking Lots
Any big parking lot over 100 cars
Be aware that Gwinette seems to have the most car thefts.

Make sure you have a car alarm or more importanly, disable your car so they cannot steal it. Remove your ECU, steering wheel, disconnect the battery, do something that will make the thief move onto the next target.

it seems 5 cars were stolen in the last 3 days, this is just a reminder that the summer is coming, and that is PEAK THEFT SEASON.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Also a good thing, when you're leaving meets/restaurants/any place, watch if anyone follows you home. And at the meets, watch for people seeming a bit too interested in your car. Fuel cut off, is a good thing to always have.

AlanŽ
02-03-2008, 02:48 PM
i wish someone would steal my car. lol

Lucky.
02-03-2008, 02:52 PM
i wish someone would steal my car. lol

hmmm...where do youlive bro?

AlanŽ
02-03-2008, 02:57 PM
i commute between tyrone and barnesville but it will never happen. I drive a slow mitsubishi so its not a race car because its not a honda

green91
02-03-2008, 03:15 PM
i commute between tyrone and barnesville but it will never happen. I drive a slow mitsubishi so its not a race car because its not a honda

Sound like a sore loser to me..

But good advice to help avoid getting your car stolen. Alarms aren't for everyone, but while living in gwinnett i bought a two-way pager alarm and it worked very well.

AlanŽ
02-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Sound like a sore loser to me..

But good advice to help avoid getting your car stolen. Alarms aren't for everyone, but while living in gwinnett i bought a two-way pager alarm and it worked very well.
:thinking: ok it was joke that some of the smarter people on this board would catch as if you look in the stolen car section 9 times out of 10 its a honda that gets stolen

AnthonyF
02-03-2008, 03:33 PM
lol redGT. my friend hated his civic and he would leave the keys on the seat.

green91
02-03-2008, 03:37 PM
:thinking: ok it was joke that some of the smarter people on this board would catch as if you look in the stolen car section 9 times out of 10 its a honda that gets stolen

The smarter people on this board don't drive Mitsubishi

AlanŽ
02-03-2008, 03:38 PM
lol redGT. my friend hated his civic and he would leave the keys on the seat.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: well since 1. nothing ever happens in barnesville and 2. i live in the middle of nowhere tyrone and my car is in the garage this thing will never get stolen.

AlanŽ
02-03-2008, 03:39 PM
The smarter people on this board don't drive Mitsubishi
:lmfao: :lmfao: your right osme of the faster people on here own evo's but I guess since it's a mitsubishi it's still slow.

bandydesign
02-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Have someone go to Gwinette Place Mall with you for a few hours leave your windows down and your keys in the ignition....

ride home with your friend :ninja:

SE-Rious1
02-03-2008, 03:52 PM
I went to downtown Atlanta for a concert the other night and there was the local bum's directing us where to park and i was stuck in an alley with only one light but hell i used that one light like a mofo i was sure my **** was gone but WOW it wasn't touched...

Seymour222
02-03-2008, 04:28 PM
How thoughtful. What a nice guy you are Mike.

green91
02-03-2008, 04:58 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: your right osme of the faster people on here own evo's but I guess since it's a mitsubishi it's still slow.

OOoooOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOO
http://picsorban.com/upload/wnta4nzc4nnm0mtnkzmqzmxk1nde3d.jpg

Halfwit
02-03-2008, 05:05 PM
lol ^

Batlground
02-03-2008, 09:35 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1000cckiller
02-03-2008, 09:50 PM
go buy you a pistol, if you don't have one. The first hand I see dipping in my car will be blown off at sight.

RISKYB
02-04-2008, 07:42 AM
drop a buisiness card or something to cover the vin on the dash, and make sure the buisiness card is turned to the back so they dont see where you work

aaronfelipe
02-04-2008, 07:56 AM
drop a buisiness card or something to cover the vin on the dash, and make sure the buisiness card is turned to the back so they dont see where you work

Or use electrical tape :slap:

Kourt
02-04-2008, 08:01 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: well since 1. nothing ever happens in barnesville and 2. i live in the middle of nowhere tyrone and my car is in the garage this thing will never get stolen.

haha barnesville is lame. I didnt want to leave my car in the college parking lot at first but no one wants it plus so many people are in and out of there and I have no night classes.

Mr_Mischif
02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
:thinking: Is that Mountain Dew?

Kevykev
02-04-2008, 11:32 AM
HAHAHAHA ^

simple mistake.

isa2o3
02-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I went to downtown Atlanta for a concert the other night and there was the local bum's directing us where to park and i was stuck in an alley with only one light but hell i used that one light like a mofo i was sure my **** was gone but WOW it wasn't touched...

man those bums know whats up as far as direction in downtown.:goodjob:

isa2o3
02-04-2008, 12:07 PM
haha barnesville is lame. I didnt want to leave my car in the college parking lot at first but no one wants it plus so many people are in and out of there and I have no night classes.

so u didnt want to leave ur car in the parking lot cuz u know no one wants it.:thinking::cussing:

R3RUN
02-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Lojack is yo friend son! If you can't afford it get a prepaid cell phone, plug it into the charger, hardwire the charger and stuff the phone under a seat or something. As long as the phone has an active number on it you can trace it. Cell phones send a signal out something like every 30 seconds to locate the 3 nearest towers.