PDA

View Full Version : SLOWLYbtngU

Pages : [1] 2

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 08:52 PM
ITS WAS RECOVERED...

slowlybtngu black 2000 civic was just stolen from regal 24 in chamblee... its a black lowered on pink super mesh wheels...

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/SpecialK86_photos/Pinky.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/joyful_boricua/PICT0024-1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/joyful_boricua/PICT0025-1.jpg

BABY J
02-02-2008, 08:57 PM
JOCELYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 09:04 PM
yes sir i know...

BABY J
02-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Don't tell me you were with her. Yall KNOW better than that on a weekend man. What did she have for security?

I think they just wanted the wheels - they may actually find it in-tact otherwise.

F*CK!!!! That's the koolest chick I have ever met from IA. If I find out who did this it's on... I'ma leave it at that.

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 09:09 PM
nah i wasnt with her....

BABY J
02-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Did u talk to security at the mall? Video?

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 09:15 PM
thats what they are trying look at now...

Crazy Asian
02-02-2008, 09:25 PM
WTF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR FAWKING HONDA OR INTEGRA TO TAHT DUMP HOLE!!!

Dracc
02-02-2008, 09:32 PM
man i told her let me put and alarm on that damn thing.. SH*T.. i just got the call ... damnit man... she just did all this to her car

Dracc
02-02-2008, 09:35 PM
yo my nigha P said he saw the car on Peachtree ind like 30 mintues ago in chamble tucker

BABY J
02-02-2008, 09:36 PM
They will drive the **** out of it tonight no doubt --

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
then the wheels, front end will be gone... thats all... fu*king sucks

Dracc
02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
then the wheels, front end will be gone... thats all... fu*king sucks

yo cuz.. i just called her... she said somebody went driving up and down peach tree industrial looking for it.. my ***** hasn't seen her car since it was stocc.. other wise he would have called me when he seen it... she'll get it bacc. but its been damn near an our now cuz.. wheels and suspension might already be gone

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 09:43 PM
am out my way out there now...

Dracc
02-02-2008, 09:44 PM
am out my way out there now...

I dont know exactly where she is but i'm about to ride out for a sec.. maybe i'll see it

BABY J
02-02-2008, 09:45 PM
ditto

Dracc
02-02-2008, 09:45 PM
ditto

hit me on da hip cuz.. 803-429-1310

Da_unknown
02-02-2008, 09:46 PM
its cool there is all of people in da street looking for it now..

Crazy Asian
02-02-2008, 10:05 PM
no offense, Im all hoping miracles but by now it's hidden.

cactusEG
02-02-2008, 10:42 PM
damn ! ! I will keep an eye out for u, for sure...

Dracc
02-02-2008, 11:02 PM
no lucc.. went out.. rode through the bacc roads

dcshoeco
02-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Don't tell me you were with her. Yall KNOW better than that on a weekend man. What did she have for security?

I think they just wanted the wheels - they may actually find it in-tact otherwise.

F*CK!!!! That's the koolest chick I have ever met from IA. If I find out who did this it's on... I'ma leave it at that.

x2 on thats man..I hate that it happened to you or nayboydy on here..I hope you had full coverage on that **** so u can at least get some money back and i will also keep an eye just like cactus..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-02-2008, 11:31 PM
driving around now with like four cars.... I am so pissed

Dracc
02-02-2008, 11:44 PM
driving around now with like four cars.... I am so pissed

you'll find it homie.. but it aint gonna be pretty

blacknightteg
02-02-2008, 11:49 PM
holy ****, thats crazy. i past by her in my parents car this afternoon when she was on steve reynolds about to head towards pleasent, wtf was doin out near chamblee. that sucks! im sorry!

EJ6
02-03-2008, 12:12 AM
who ever got those wheels are ****ed......damnnnn u just got those wheels to....hope u find it....rare pink mesh...you'll find it...

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 01:47 AM
:(

Scotsman
02-03-2008, 02:32 AM
:(sorry to hear the news , hope ya get your ride back

Scrilla
02-03-2008, 03:19 AM
sorry to hear the news , hope ya get your ride back

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Still nothing. My car has several stickers on it.

there is the pink "No Fat Chicks Car Will Scrape" placed right in front of the steering wheel on the windshield.

a fat girl (fat trucker girl in pink) placed in the top corner above the passenger side on the windshield.

a white "it's a kitty thing you wouldnt understand" Hello Kitty sticker on the back passenger's side window.

a white (looks like a cartoon caption bubble) sticker that says "Yippykay yay Mo.." on the passenger window behind the driver.

Two magnet "stickers" that could have been removed... One in black and white that says "Now Accepting applications."

The other says "Drive It Like You Stole It." (I hope they didnt... :( )

The tag frame around my license plate is still the Curry Honda black one.

There is a license plate in the front with the island of Puerto Rico filled in with the flag.

Two Hello Kitty dolls hanging from the rearview mirror, one dressed as a pig, the other dressed as a frog.

there are several dents on the driverside door.

two deep dents on the trunk.

there is a streak on the driverside hood where the paint is flat from where I went under a closing gate .drop down thingy" ??

My car is stock as hell... the only three things done are the front lip, dropped on ebay coilovers, and the pink wheels. Still has the stock plastic intake and the stock D17 that came with it.

Everyone says that they wanted the wheels and the front end... I f*cking hate theives. And if they so happen to be on this site I hope you die a horrible miserable death but before that happens you get to experience what it feels like to lose something you saved up for and struggled to get.

I just want my f*cking car!! I cant get to work now :cry: never did I think my car would get stolen OUTSIDE of Gwinnett(if anywhere here).... Go figure.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh and my car was not the only one stolen.

There was another Civic I am assuming a EJ1 that was also stolen and the people saw it while it happened. They said a white eg hatch drove in pulled up to their car, two people got out and they stole their car, while they watched.

I wish I had seen when my car was stolen, I probably would have messed up my own car trying to beat the sh*t outta them.

I would ask if anyone knows any white EG hatches in Chamblee but i doubt that they stole my car in Chamblee and they are local to that area.

This blows so bad. :(

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 08:17 AM
slowlybtngu black 2000 civic was just stolen from regal 24 in chamblee... its a black lowered on pink super mesh wheels...

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x72/SpecialK86_photos/Pinky.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/joyful_boricua/PICT0024-1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/joyful_boricua/PICT0025-1.jpg

Thank you BTW for getting this up so quickly. This was posted literally 10 min after I called. thx.

EmminoDaGreat
02-03-2008, 08:41 AM
faster the better, hope ya find it.

Ps i have come up w/ a plan, talk to khris or kron for details. :ninja:

eYezs1ck
02-03-2008, 08:42 AM
NOOOO damn theives

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2008, 09:15 AM
has this too

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa17/DirtyOctopus/1PICT5770a.jpg

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Flag in the front

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa17/DirtyOctopus/1PICT5792a.jpg

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 09:26 AM

Ps i have come up w/ a plan, talk to khris or kron for details. :ninja:

Kieran mentioned something last night, but I was hardly in the right set of mind. I'm still not.

No sleep. :(

EJ_Allmota
02-03-2008, 10:00 AM

Ps i have come up w/ a plan, talk to khris or kron for details. :ninja: we might have to put that in motion...

Maniac1
02-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Ahh sh!t, that really sucks! By now im sure the wheels are off or already painted, but I'll keep an eye out for it!

Da_unknown
02-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Ahh sh!t, that really sucks! By now im sure the wheels are off or already painted, but I'll keep an eye out for it! thats the thing there is only 2 cars that i know of with these wheels.... hers and some other dude on here...

Danger Mouse
02-03-2008, 10:48 AM
yo this is some bull**** !!! this stealn **** is gettin outta hand we need to catch a mother ****** an kill em word is bond son ! straight torture them ****** yo :2up::2up::2up::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire :.

never_finished
02-03-2008, 10:55 AM
damn joss...sorry to hear. I hadnt even seen it with the wheels!

Its a tiny chance but hope you find it intact, or at least mostly. You have full coverage?

Da_unknown
02-03-2008, 10:58 AM
yeah it has full coverage..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Ahh sh!t, that really sucks! By now im sure the wheels are off or already painted, but I'll keep an eye out for it!
Thanks! They arent that common. If they want to make them look different all I see them doing is takin the center out and painting them.

0p7!mu5
02-03-2008, 12:14 PM
like i said on your myspace i know the feeling i just lost mine wednesday night in my apartment complex i hope we both get our cars back.. until then i gotta find a pos car til i can save up for another teg.. if i find who did you best believe there with be razor blades lemon juice and rock salt involved and drawn and quarter to say the least.

Dracc
02-03-2008, 01:06 PM
fucc a razor blade cuz.. both yall who got ya cars got... holla at me if yall find them before i do.. just got some more bullets for both the .45 and 380..... yall can have either one

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 02:06 PM
F*ck I cant sleep.

Ciao_Bella
02-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Lemme Know If You Need Anything, Mama <3

Kevykev
02-03-2008, 02:47 PM
I drove my SR 240 there once, Stupid move although nothing happened.

Low life thieves man, i tell ya!

BABY J
02-03-2008, 02:54 PM
I've said plenty of times.

Your 1st mod should be:

1) another car (DD)
2) SECURITY

I looked for it last night... hoped I'd catch 'em cruising. No good.

quickdodge®
02-03-2008, 03:10 PM
fucc a razor blade cuz.. both yall who got ya cars got... holla at me if yall find them before i do.. just got some more bullets for both the .45 and 380..... yall can have either one

Wow, tough guy. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 03:22 PM
I've said plenty of times.

Your 1st mod should be:

1) another car (DD)
2) SECURITY

I looked for it last night... hoped I'd catch 'em cruising. No good.
My car was a daily driver. It was as stock as they come. If they were educated thieves they wouldnt have taken it. It is a dx...You dont get much with a base model. They couldnt have wanted my gauge cluster, there is no rpm gauge.... They couldnt have wanted my motor, it is a D17... no aftermarket intake or exhaust. STOCK. And since it's a base model, we all know there is no center console either.

they are either parting it out or just wanted my wheels.

as far as security, I couldnt afford it. I can barely afford what I do have... Now my ONLY means to work is gone, I have to miss a day of work tomorrow bc I have to wait 48hrs for insurance to cover a rental.

I am so tired of crying it's ridiculous. Just when you think that there couldnt possible be anymore tears to come out... TA-DA! Here they come....

BABY J
02-03-2008, 03:43 PM
It doesn't matter. The wheels/suspension took your car to another level sweetie. You know that, or you wouldn't have bought them - correct?? If you drive a Honda/Acura in Atlanta, then you:

1) get a back-up car
2) SECURITY FIRST

If you could afford those wheels, then you could have afforded SOME sort of security. You simply just made the choice for what was most important to you at the time sweetie.

A steering wheel and quick release is cheaper than your wheel/tire combo. So is a basic alarm w/ a 2-way pager that would have covered the range from the lot to the theater.

I'm not beating up on you, but it just hurts me when **** like this happens to people I know - that's all.

IF YOU DRIVE AN ACURA/HONDA in Atlanta and you have wheels but NO security --- YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

IF YOU HAVE A SWAP, AND NO SECURITY - YOU'RE WRONG!!!

I could go on.

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT w/ more than the piece of paper that's in that's in the glove box... that's all I am saying. :(

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 05:16 PM
like hell ur not beating me up. How about it's not the time? You can choose to assume and speculate as much as u can. Once again, You do not know my situation with the wheels as well as with my cars suspension. Before you speak out of your ass, you should probably contact me personally to put me on blast. Like I f*cking said... I could not afford a security alarm. You want to know why? PM me and then maybe you can see exactly how this car came to be and all of the 3 "mods."

I will go ahead and agree with you and everyone else. I needed an alarm. but my sh*t is gone NOW. I cannot back track and place something in a car I no longer posses. Sure, I needed it before, I am not an idiot and if you say that I am because I didnt have it in there before then seriously I dont need it right now. There are many "what ifs" that might have helped the situation...but they didnt. The fact of the matter is that my f*cking car is gone. You feel me? Arguing about whether or not it needed or had an alarm is beyond my comprehension because my f*cking car is gone. My one and only means to work is gone. I dont want to talk about what I needed or what I should have had right now because my f*cking car is gone now!!!!

BABY J
02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm not gonna "go there" with you -- I know that's your emotions speaking and I'll take it as that. I'm VERY opinionated about security and always will be - Top Speed has to bump their own security systems specials threads bc of lack of interest in this forum, but a f*ckin' AEM CAI FS thread goes 197 pages. THA F*CK is wrong w/ these nooob enthusiasts??:thinking:

J --> we never rubbed elbows b4 and we're not gonna start right now. You don't need it. No harm done.:cheers:

Who knew that you would be at the theater? Think hard. Did any1 text u in the theater and ask where u were? Did u tell any1 earlier where you'd be?

Were any other cars broken into/stole at that time (per the security people at the theater)?

Kevykev
02-03-2008, 05:45 PM
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT w/ more than the piece of paper that's in that's in the glove box... that's all I am saying. :(

Great example of Tough love, you are exactly right but i must say the timing was miscalculated. You can tell that you a very compassionate and have a strong opinion on this topic but you chose a time when emotions are still fresh.

From what i gathered from skimming through the thread, slwlybting you has a pretty good support system who may have helped her out with the acquisition of what we call "mods". It just so happened that we all sometimes become risk takers although we are well aware of the factors involved with owning these "modded cars" ie: not installing an alarm for a list of reasons whether it be financial

bottom line is that's just the way everything was planned out and the events that occurred happened.

that was a passionate well-delivered post but the application and timing was what caused that reaction.

BABY J
02-03-2008, 05:50 PM
^^ Thanx. Every1 that knows J'son (not Baby J) know that's it's not my pedigree @ all to hurt some1 feelings on purpose. That's why I changed gears w/ my last post.

I cruised and posted up for 2 hours last night on MY Saturday night and I only met her once... that's how I am. I didn't say that b/c I am "keeping score" and want a pat on the back. But once was all I needed after meeting her to know that she is good peeps w/ a good heart - and I hope most would say the same about me.

Kevykev
02-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Props for going the extra mile, but despite the serious matter at hand I must make a statement:

IF YOU DRIVE AN ACURA/HONDA in Atlanta - YOU'RE WRONG!!!

:lmfao:

j/k honda fam. I currently own 2 of 'em.

BABY J
02-03-2008, 06:04 PM
^^

LOL - what I said was"

IF YOU DRIVE AN ACURA/HONDA in Atlanta and you have wheels/mods but NO security --- YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

Some1 on here knows something though - I'm sure.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 06:14 PM
J --> we never rubbed elbows b4 and we're not gonna start right now. You don't need it. No harm done.:cheers:
:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 06:23 PM
From what i gathered from skimming through the thread, slwlybting you has a pretty good support system who may have helped her out with the acquisition of what we call "mods".

I have to admit that the family(because that is what everyone that has met me turns into) I have acquired from IA means the world to me.

For those of you that came from Buford, Suwanee, Douglasville, and Sandy Springs last night to help me search, I truly appreciate it and I cant pay you back but I thank you all sooooooo much. You didnt have to take the time from your plans to help me out but you did. Words cant explain.

I hope to have my car by the end of this week. Hopefully just the wheels are gone...I dont see what else could be missing (other than parted out.) If it is just the wheels that is fine I still have my stock ones. I just want my car and pray that they dont do anything ignorant to it like crash it into a tree just because it isnt theirs to worry about.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 06:32 PM
One person says that they saw my car close to Peachtree Industrial and Chamblee Tucker two latinos were driving it this was around 10ish.

Another one of my friends that has not seen my car, ever, got my message about my car and called me saying that he saw my car at 10:30ish going north on 85 right after Shallowford Rd. He said what caught his attention were the pink wheels.

It is very possible that these two sightings happened at those times because if you know that area well then you know that Chamblee Tucker dead ends into Peachtree Industrial you make a right, drive up two roads and make a right at the Carmax Buying place and that road eventually dead ends into Shallowford.

Maybe they were going for a joy ride.... I just hope they leave her be when the gas runs out. :(

con
02-03-2008, 06:51 PM
no'ooooooooooooooooo.....

come on Joselyn.....

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 06:56 PM
no'ooooooooooooooooo.....

come on Joselyn.....

Yeah that was my reaction too.... Still is.

02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
damn Joselyn... sry to hear bout the bad news... hopefully **** turns up

Crazy Asian
02-03-2008, 07:53 PM
what rims were they joselyn? I miss you.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
what rims were they joselyn? I miss you.
Miss you too Stephen...

Pink Spun Supermesh. They look like the Konig ones, but not exactly.

Dracc
02-03-2008, 08:36 PM
went out last nite looking... didnt see anything.. say a honda on 985 with my girl.. turned around and stoped cause i noticed it was on steelies with no hubs.. but it wasn't yours... it was green and had scrathes all up and down it we will find it.. and this time.. when i hand ya blacc ass an alarm you take it damnit

Nitro
02-03-2008, 08:44 PM
keeping my eyes open for u babes!!!

turboSOHC
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
HOW MANY TIME WE HAD ALL SAID IT ON HERE.....HONDAS AND MOVIE THEATHER'S/REAGALE CINEMA'S DO NOT MIX.....

LiL PaKi
02-03-2008, 09:47 PM
awww hope u find it soon babe!

i'll keep an eye out..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
HOW MANY TIME WE HAD ALL SAID IT ON HERE.....HONDAS AND MOVIE THEATHER'S DO NOT MIX.....
Sweet, I dunno what you said or what a "theather" is...

Some how everyone seems to miss the part where stealing is just wrong and no one should have to live in this state of fear where they dont know if someone is going to take their stuff. Forgive me for not being a hermit and staying home just so my car doesnt get stolen... OH wait!!! My radio was stolen while I was home one day... So should I now not be at home? Oh wait no... I got it, I am supposed to move right? Oh wait, so there are no thieves anywhere else in this world, right? Yeah that is what I thought. No one is safe anywhere and I know this, it just sucks cuz I was the victim this time.

KevinT707
02-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Sorry to hear that, but on a good note at least you do have full coverage.

JDMJAYDC2
02-03-2008, 11:10 PM
any updates on this car i just found this thread! and this sucks joss if you dont get it back pm JDM EK4 about a new ride

GSRteg®
02-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Oh and my car was not the only one stolen.

There was another Civic I am assuming a EJ1 that was also stolen and the people saw it while it happened. They said a white eg hatch drove in pulled up to their car, two people got out and they stole their car, while they watched.

This is when I would have pulled my gun out and shot them in the knee caps!

quickdodge®
02-04-2008, 01:52 AM
This is when I would have pulled my gun out and shot them in the knee caps!

Lolol. More jokes. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Some how everyone seems to miss the part where stealing is just wrong and no one should have to live in this state of fear where they dont know if someone is going to take their stuff.

You're exactly right, but you're naive as hail to not realize that's just the way it is these days. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 07:03 AM
You're right Mike. I am naive, to expect to still have a car when I come out of the movies, the same way I had one before I went in. In all honesty, it doesnt matter anymore. I just hope it is drivable(sp?) if and when it is found.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 07:40 AM
there is no fawking way...i seriously got teary eyed...damn i'm sorry to hear that jose..:(

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 07:45 AM
there is no fawking way...i seriously got teary eyed...damn i'm sorry to hear that jose..:(
yeah, it's all good.

Danger Mouse
02-04-2008, 07:54 AM
aint heard nothin yet huh ma

Sammich
02-04-2008, 07:55 AM
did you have full coverage on it babe?

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 07:58 AM
No Marlon, I havent heard anything.

And yes Bryan I had full coverage. My car was not paid off yet.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 08:03 AM
hopefully insurance will at least pay off the loan and leave u with a little left over. i HOPE they pay for your wheels at least. i mean at least you had full coverage...i dont know if those parts will find their way up here but i will keep my eyes open for the pink mesh's, guaranteed.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Thank you

Sammich
02-04-2008, 08:11 AM
**** aint no thing ma..was this in kennesaw?? i told ed (yslbtt) and he was just curious

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 08:31 AM
**** aint no thing ma..was this in kennesaw?? i told ed (yslbtt) and he was just curious
Nope, Chamblee.

Nowhere near Kennesaw.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Nope, Chamblee.

Nowhere near Kennesaw.

o...so how are u getting around? i hate to peer(sp?) so much, but just a concerned close e-best friend

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 08:34 AM
lol. I think you meant that you hate to "pry" so much, but I am not getting around at all. I need to wait 48hrs for the insurance company to cover the rental car.

So no work for me today.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 08:36 AM
lol. I think you meant that you hate to "pry" so much, but I am not getting around at all. I need to wait 48hrs for the insurance company to cover the rental car.

So no work for me today.

thats why you are there to help me out lol. man...well at least they provide for u..how much do they cover on rental? they woulda covered up to $500 for me on a rental

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 08:36 AM
up to $300.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 08:39 AM
so u get a small rental car?? like an aveo or some ****? aw damn lol

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 08:45 AM
lol..I guess so.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 08:47 AM
well good luck on it all. if i can help...lemme know

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 09:13 AM
If I see it in Decatur, I will hit ya and punch that mofo in da face.

blaknoize
02-04-2008, 09:35 AM
to far away to help. But if I see it up here, I'll punch him/her in the face and drive it back down there.

Hulud
02-04-2008, 09:50 AM
i got your message the other night, i am lookin out for it

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Thank you much!

bigdare23
02-04-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry to see this :(

quickdodge®
02-04-2008, 11:53 AM
You're right Mike. I am naive,

And that's why you don't have the car right now. Don't think I'm flaming you on what some scumbag did, but as much as you say you'd like to go to the movies and come outside to your car waiting on you, it's just not how it is. In these days, you can't live like how you think or want the world to be. You have to live like how it actually is. Later, QD.

Sammich
02-04-2008, 12:03 PM
And that's why you don't have the car right now. Don't think I'm flaming you on what some scumbag did, but as much as you say you'd like to go to the movies and come outside to your car waiting on you, it's just not how it is. In these days, you can't live like how you think or want the world to be. You have to live like how it actually is. Later, QD..

i agree with that. cuz i did not expect to wake up a friday morning to my car being stolen with the ring inside. if i knew that i woulda at least took my ring out of the car if not been outside when those bastards stole my ****.

OaTmeaL
02-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Damn! I will keep an eye out for it.. I wish my Lude was black or white.. I would love to get Bucky to make my wheels pink like that...

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 12:17 PM
And that's why you don't have the car right now. Don't think I'm flaming you on what some scumbag did, but as much as you say you'd like to go to the movies and come outside to your car waiting on you, it's just not how it is. In these days, you can't live like how you think or want the world to be. You have to live like how it actually is. Later, QD.
Lesson learned...I just want my car back, or even what is left of it.

JDMJAYDC2
02-04-2008, 12:30 PM
damn this sucks i know how happy you were about getting those wheels

SLOWLYbtngU
02-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah once again, I am learning to not get attached to my cars. Dec 06 a 16yr old girl t-boned me in my 240 on her way to a French test she was late for...This weekend, I had a gut feeling like 3 times that day to stay home and I didnt listen...

I need to stop getting attached to stuff that can be taken from me.

osiriskidd
02-04-2008, 12:58 PM
hey, pm me your number. i live in the chamblee peachtree industrial area and i drive around often. so if i see them i'll trail em and give you a call.

sorry about your loss. but its typical around here as well. chances are i'll probably see them. the mexicunt car scene is pretty big down here so i'm sure to see them riding around.

LiL PaKi
02-04-2008, 07:53 PM
if u see it being driven first thing to do is call the cops...

if its parked call her...

boosted_nonv
02-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I got my homeboys looking for it from over there, but they kinda taking the search a little too serious, lets just say they taking people **** who is just acting shady from their posessions, lol

osnap
02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
ive been there, and i know exactly how it is. my eyes are open. pink supermesh aren't very common in this area... then again neither were my LE redline heliums when those were stolen... havent seen em since : (

.::UNKNOWN::.
02-04-2008, 09:07 PM
hey you may not know me but i do pest control in some of the sh!ttest apartments in that area tommorrow i will keep an eye out for it:goodjob: pm me your number just in case i find it my name is michael

SixSquared
02-05-2008, 03:23 AM
DAMN!!!! No way.... Jos I am SO sorry!! ****... Can't believe that ****....

:( Hope they find it mami!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 05:59 AM
Thx for all the support and to those of you that are offering to help get me around, thank you also.

Nitro
02-05-2008, 06:03 AM
any word from five-o babes?

Sammich
02-05-2008, 07:45 AM
them damn cops aint worth a damn..they didnt help me..neither did they say anything when there was a bust in the next county and i KNOW they had to know about it. f*ck the cops

1000cckiller
02-05-2008, 07:47 AM
any word from five-o babes?Probably not, because the fools don't take sh!t serious but their breaks.

Sammich
02-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Probably not, because the fools don't take sh!t serious but their breaks.

FALSEHOODS...only thing they take serious is their donuts, not their breaks:screwy:

1000cckiller
02-05-2008, 08:53 AM
FALSEHOODS...only thing they take serious is their donuts, not their breaks:screwy:false

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 10:44 AM
no word.

Sammich
02-05-2008, 10:59 AM
one big love to my girl:D and bump for views

rsxtype-svi
02-05-2008, 12:46 PM
hope you guys find it.......i'll keep an eye out

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Thank u. Anything helps.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 08:07 PM
the camera's weren't pointing towards the area where my car was....Or so the theater manager says... whatever.

Da_unknown
02-05-2008, 08:17 PM
thats what i thought they would say

bigdare23
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
the camera's weren't pointing towards the area where my car was....Or so the theater manager says... whatever.

:gay:

What the **** are cameras for if they dont help prevent crime!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-05-2008, 10:39 PM
damn babe.. I'm sorry to hear, hell I didn't even realize you had some mods already done..

off subject.. no Texas trip anymore?

Maniac1
02-05-2008, 10:54 PM
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS THREAD! I found it kinda weird!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160436

ps; im not saying anything, just that its kinda weird. Da Unknown said that only two people had these wheels, they both have the same spoke numbers, color is somewhat the same, we'd need a good camera to really tell.

Just wanted to point that out...

JDMjoe
02-05-2008, 11:08 PM
^^^Different colors of pink, ones alot lighter than the other... maybe

gtikid
02-05-2008, 11:09 PM
thats the thing there is only 2 cars that i know of with these wheels.... hers and some other dude on here...

Same wheels as in color or wheel type?

BABY J
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
On IM w/ her now - she's legit. 2 hours away - and I know her fiance from an old griffin mini-truck club. She's good. Her's are actual Konigs.

hondachik
02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
sorry to hear about the loss...i hope u do get your car back. i don't know you but seeing how so many people are already working so hard to help u get it back, you must be a good person. i doubt it finds it way down here near columbus, but i will keep my eyes open.

if u get it back, i hope u do decide to invest in the 2 way alarm...they are worth it.

good luck girl!!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Thank you. I dont mess with anybody unless messed with first and even then, I turn enemies into friends. It is just in my nature. Thx again, for the support.

Alex, I dont think that those are my wheels...But yeah I would have thought it was weird too. Thank you though!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 11:47 PM
thats what i thought they would say
Yep, he told me the cameras werent pointing in the direction of my car, the problem is, I never told him where I was parked, and I was in the second row when you come out of the theater in the 4th spot...Amazing.

It's whatever.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
damn babe.. I'm sorry to hear, hell I didn't even realize you had some mods already done..

off subject.. no Texas trip anymore?

Doubt it, what am I gonna drive??? Can't afford a rental. :(

hondachik
02-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Yep, he told me the cameras werent pointing in the direction of my car, the problem is, I never told him where I was parked, and I was in the second row when you come out of the theater in the 4th spot...Amazing.

It's whatever.

u should have the police talk to the theatre manager....see if that will make him bust a move.

SleepinEj1
02-06-2008, 07:39 PM
dayam, and I just saw for the first time drive by my workplace the last week on pleasant hill. I believe it was a girl/lady who was driving it... well good luck on finding it.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah babe, I am a girl and live off of Satellite. I am surprised you saw me on Pleasant Hill, I hate taking it for anything...I stick to the back roads...which arent really back roads..but yeah. That was my baby and me. :(

gtikid
02-06-2008, 10:01 PM

It's whatever.

I swear they have to have one of them in on security. I remember some other dude said that the security of Discover Mills told him that the cameras never saw his car there, and he had a camera pointing right at where he was parked, and they told him they never saw the car there the day it was stolen :thinking:

404 THE DC4
02-06-2008, 10:53 PM
im sorry,SLOWLYbtngU about wut happened.. I will have an eye on it for u in south fulton where i stay at. wha if they bring civic in south fulton and sell it to dealer or whoever. again, im sorry bout dat. if u get ur baby back, what you do with ur civic, then?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-06-2008, 11:56 PM
damn babe.. I'm soooo sorry..

I hope it all works out..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2008, 06:16 AM
I swear they have to have one of them in on security. I remember some other dude said that the security of Discover Mills told him that the cameras never saw his car there, and he had a camera pointing right at where he was parked, and they told him they never saw the car there the day it was stolen :thinking:
That is the thing!!!! I was RIGHT in front of the doors. I could see my car from inside the doors. When he told me the day I called him, to call back the next day.... I knew and Kieran confirmed that I wasnt gonna see any tapes.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2008, 06:26 AM
im sorry,SLOWLYbtngU about wut happened.. I will have an eye on it for u in south fulton where i stay at. wha if they bring civic in south fulton and sell it to dealer or whoever. again, im sorry bout dat. if u get ur baby back, what you do with ur civic, then?

If I get her back and she is fixable... I AM BUYING AN ALARM!?!?! and then I will rebuild her. Other than that, I dunno.

ahmonrah
02-07-2008, 05:01 PM
WHAT THE FVCK you mean her car was stolen!!????
.................this is NOTTTTTTT GOOD........thinking about it, last night i was looking at a civic(blk w/pinkies) on my way home...they were driving next to me.......

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
might have been my baby...

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Where at?

EJ6
02-07-2008, 07:00 PM
you might end up with it back in one peice...probably took it only for a joy ride...

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2008, 07:36 PM
i pray for that everyday....

Scrilla
02-07-2008, 07:43 PM
:ninja:

ahmonrah
02-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Where at?well, i was in stockbridge tonite and seen a (oops) 4dr civic, black, same year......... but you have a 2dr coupe, off of east ATL rd, that was being searched by police.... i had called btec to verify exactly what your car looked like....seeing as how i only seen it in pics and that NIGHT up where lambo kid tried to hopscotch the 2 cars with a 350z.

but when i seen the blk/pink i was coming home from work (like i always do) this particular car crossed my path (majority of my travels, now are from stone mountain to midtown using ponce only) thought it was odd that a dude would be driving w/those type wheels, but i let it go and kept rolling.

that's some bullshyt, 'cause the last time i seen your car though it was lowered, it didnt have the rims,mama. :cry::no:

i'll keep an eye peeled here in dekalb to henry county

con
02-07-2008, 09:37 PM
damn, possibly on the SouthSide.... I'll keep an eye out as well.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
appreciate it

Sammich
02-08-2008, 07:22 AM
well, i was in stockbridge tonite and seen a (oops) 4dr civic, black, same year......... but you have a 2dr coupe, off of east ATL rd, that was being searched by police.... i had called btec to verify exactly what your car looked like....seeing as how i only seen it in pics and that NIGHT up where lambo kid tried to hopscotch the 2 cars with a 350z.

but when i seen the blk/pink i was coming home from work (like i always do) this particular car crossed my path (majority of my travels, now are from stone mountain to midtown using ponce only) thought it was odd that a dude would be driving w/those type wheels, but i let it go and kept rolling.

that's some bullshyt, 'cause the last time i seen your car though it was lowered, it didnt have the rims,mama. :cry::no:

i'll keep an eye peeled here in dekalb to henry county

prolly swapped out wheels to another car like they did with mine

Nitro
02-08-2008, 07:53 AM
i pray for that everyday....

Nice running into u this morning babes....lol almost literally :eek:

Sammich
02-08-2008, 07:55 AM
:wtf:

SLOWLYbtngU
02-08-2008, 12:33 PM
lol... him and my bestfriend were merging into the same lane

Sammich
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
dont be scaring me no damn more..yall know joselyn is my girl :ninja:

ahmonrah
02-08-2008, 01:33 PM
nothing yet, i backroad'ed dekalb and henry counties til about 3am (took my psp for enjoyment) but nada.......i'd h3art to see this car complete and on the road i get giddy thinking of teh incident, should it occur.....

SLOWLYbtngU
02-08-2008, 02:48 PM
dont be scaring me no damn more..yall know joselyn is my girl :ninja:
ha!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-09-2008, 07:06 PM

02-09-2008, 10:16 PM
start calling tow yards and etc...usually they dont even call u for some odd reason

Scotsman
02-09-2008, 10:17 PM
nothin yet?

SLOWLYbtngU
02-09-2008, 10:28 PM
nada!

03RCode
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Badass looking car, hate to see something like this happen. It's a long shot that it would be this far but ill keep an eye out up here. Good luck getting it back!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
thx.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-09-2008, 11:30 PM
start calling tow yards and etc...usually they dont even call u for some odd reason
honestly, I didnt think of that. thank u! :)

EJ6
02-10-2008, 12:47 AM
^ no prob it was me who typed it on another user name on accident lol :D

HvyArms
02-10-2008, 12:50 AM
Damn Jos, I'm sorry to hear about this. Anything I can do? I got guns!

ebkmike
02-10-2008, 01:10 AM
agree on that. they dont call till they can collect some bills.

Dracc
02-10-2008, 01:29 AM
agree on that. they dont call till they can collect some bills.

yeah when i totaled my car acouple weeks bacc and went to the hospital.. the cops had to help me find who took the car lol... should have known lance would have it but they thought somebody else had it

SLOWLYbtngU
02-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Towing companies didnt have anything... :(

02-12-2008, 11:22 PM
which one did u call

Hulud
02-13-2008, 08:53 AM
tow yards dont call till the car has been there for a while, cause they will charge you for it being there.

my bro gave his old car away, who then sold it to someone else, who supposedly traded it in when he got a new car. then we get a letter in the mail from some towing co. saying that we owe $XXX because it has been in their lot for 2 months. LOL

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 12:05 PM
oh hell no! I calld brown and Brown and one that is in Duluth... nothing.

ebkmike
02-13-2008, 12:18 PM
lance towing?

Dirty Octopus™
02-13-2008, 03:36 PM
welp... they found it.

gawd i hate fuggin thieves!!! :2up:

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 03:38 PM
yeah what he said! Clayton County

crashed, no wheels... front bumper loose....

Sammich
02-13-2008, 03:42 PM
gawd babe...at least you found yours. congrats to that extent...did insurance total it before u found it?

Scotsman
02-13-2008, 03:44 PM
glad it got found , sorry to hear about the wheels though

Dirty Octopus™
02-13-2008, 03:45 PM
yeah what he said! Clayton County

crashed, no wheels... front bumper loose....

crashed in what way? no details im assuming

Sammich
02-13-2008, 03:47 PM
hey jose pm me some pics when u get em babe plz

BABY J
02-13-2008, 03:49 PM
STRIPPED???

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 04:19 PM
no details... will update tomorrow when I see her.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Joey, u see the letter. what does it say?

Big_Joe
02-13-2008, 04:31 PM
says the car was impounded from 7593 Tara Blvd..
umm by Clayton County Police..doesn't have any exact details on the car tho

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 04:34 PM
aight. well I am coming home and I'll see

Kevykev
02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Damn, damn damn...

Is there some type of Thief Rulebook out there that states "If you steal a car, you MUST crash it causing irreparable damage!!!"

?

Sol-Badguy
02-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Damn..

I hate to hear that. At least it's found!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I was thinking the same thing!!! Hopefully it isnt as bad as I am expecting... did that make sense?

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Damn, damn damn...

Is there some type of Thief Rulebook out there that states "If you steal a car, you MUST crash it causing irreparable damage!!!"

?
Exactly! it's like, u took my car but couldnt bare to leave me with what little I already had after you violated it.

Kevykev
02-13-2008, 04:58 PM
I'll just leave you with this:

Hope for the BEST, but Expect the WORST, because it is a civic! :(

I'm sure you've mentally prepared yourself by now.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 05:01 PM
I didnt even think I would see it again. I was starting to look for a new car... So yes, I am ready for it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation.

Its tough now but it'll get better, I promise.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Is it normal for the insurance company to not want to go to the towing place?

con
02-13-2008, 06:05 PM
DAMN, right around the corner from me. Other than the stated, I hope their isn't any additional damage.

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2008, 07:27 PM
well we all knew the wheels would be gone after they popped the hood and realized it was a dx ****ing thieves i swear man this is so stupid they could have just stolen the wheels and left her car alone now its a lose lose all around keep your head up mami chula atleast you know you had all of IA on your side

SLOWLYbtngU
02-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah man, I got mad love from everyone here. I appreciate all of it.

Baby J- I will have security next time, be it this car or another.

EJ6
02-13-2008, 09:40 PM
damn best luck to you. hope its driveable..or easy repairable

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-14-2008, 03:41 AM
whew..

atleast you got her back..

a bitter sweet v day gift..

its something about ClayCo and stolen rides..

hit me up girl!

ahmonrah
02-14-2008, 03:55 AM
whew..

atleast you got her back..

a bitter sweet v day gift..

its something about ClayCo and stolen rides..

hit me up girl! THAT i can agree with. like when my car got stolen about 6 years ago, they found it in palmetto(sp), molested like all hell and she didnt run right until i sold her.....:(

neveragain jose'

BABY J
02-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Yeah man, I got mad love from everyone here. I appreciate all of it.

Baby J- I will have security next time, be it this car or another.

I Know you will - b/c I got 1/2 on whatever you decide to get installed. LMK.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 10:24 AM
thx. :) i think I got it though.

on my way to see her now.

Hulud
02-14-2008, 01:10 PM
glad you're getting it back

Big_Joe
02-14-2008, 02:03 PM
My baby... (This is Jos on my lil bro's acct)

Big_Joe
02-14-2008, 02:04 PM
more...

Big_Joe
02-14-2008, 02:06 PM
end of it...

EJ6
02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
OMG LUCKY IT AINT THAT BAD..ot should be back up real soon...your one lucky girl...they didnt take the front end or any sort just the wheels and radio and plugs right?

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:15 PM
I would love to see the person that claims their car is more dropped than mine... :cool:

Everything is fixable...I think me and this lip on my car are going to die together..that b*tch is great...

Time to get her fixed now.

ilovemyhonda.
02-14-2008, 02:18 PM
CONGRATS! glad to see everything is repairable and not to bad. if you need any help with anything, ill be glad to help you. =]

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:18 PM
OMG LUCKY IT AINT THAT BAD..ot should be back up real soon...your one lucky girl...they didnt take the front end or any sort just the wheels and radio and plugs right?
basically...Oh and my hoe shoes!!! They stole my clear heels!!! Bastards! They stole a lot of little things...Like anything that they could re-sell...

cd changer that was in the back...

Deal or No Deal DVD game

A friends Coogi outfit that I was going to take to the cleaners for them

BRown boots

Clear heels

Beige heels

my spare tire

weird stuff..

Dracc
02-14-2008, 02:19 PM
glad to see she's bacc.. nothing that can't be fixed ya dig.... they took your battery.. so this tells me they were rookies, or kids.. they left the springs... lip... dash and all... anyway.. holla at me about an ALARM this time aite..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I still got my pinstripe though!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:20 PM
glad to see she's bacc.. nothing that can't be fixed ya dig.... they took your battery.. so this tells me they were rookies, or kids.. they left the springs... lip... dash and all... anyway.. holla at me about an ALARM this time aite..

HOnestly I dont think they wanted a honda...I think that they wanted any car...

I dont think these thieves were after anything more than things they could resell...not use.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh, they stole my gas cap too...

Kevykev
02-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Niiice!

not bad at all!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Oh dang...They stole all my cds but left me my Lupe "The Cool" sweet...guess they werent a fan... dang.

Sammich
02-14-2008, 02:28 PM
I would love to see the person that claims their car is more dropped than mine... :cool:

Everything is fixable...I think me and this lip on my car are going to die together..that b*tch is great...

Time to get her fixed now.

I AM ELATED FOR YOU CONGRATS:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:42 PM
I AM ELATED FOR YOU CONGRATS:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dirty Octopus™
02-14-2008, 02:43 PM

Just wait till Summer.
Just you wait!

:ninja:

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 02:44 PM
I SAY DUST THE CAR FOR FINGER PRINTS :thinking: :dunno:

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 02:48 PM
WAIT.....JUST TELL ME SHOES ARE STILL IN THE CAR....

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:52 PM
no babe...The shoes are gone and so is your Deal or No Deal DVD

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh, they stole my gas cap too...

Sammich
02-14-2008, 02:54 PM

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 02:55 PM
no babe...The shoes are gone and so is your Deal or No Deal DVD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS OFFICIAL! IM PISSED.....THE GAME I UNDERSTAND BUT WTF THEY WANT THE SHOES FOR.....

THIS JUST AINT RIGHT!!!

MrsDirtyOc™
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

IT WAS HELLO KITTY WHORE.....WTF U THINKING BOUT?

Sammich
free valentines day gift for their gfs...

Sammich
02-14-2008, 02:56 PM
IT WAS HELLO KITTY WHORE.....WTF U THINKING BOUT?

hell naw...jose never told me bout a hello kitty gas cap:lmfao: ...thats gangsta

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 02:57 PM
free valentines day gift for their gfs...
That is what I said...

My oil cap was Hello Kitty not my gas cap...either way they took both.

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 02:57 PM
hell naw...jose never told me bout a hello kitty gas cap:lmfao: ...thats gangsta

I KNOW GANSTA FOR HER.....

GAY FOR THE BASTARD WHO STOLE IT....

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 02:58 PM
That is what I said...

My oil cap was Hello Kitty not my gas cap...either way they took both.

OPPS.....OIL CAP....GAS CAP.....TOMATOE.....TOMATOE.....:D

Sammich
02-14-2008, 02:59 PM
well **** u got ur car back..**** the minor stuff...insurance gona cover it too..psshh ur good to go babe

Sammich
OPPS.....OIL CAP....GAS CAP.....TOMATOE.....TOMATOE.....:D

---------------------------------------------------->

shake and bake

SLOWLYbtngU
:yes: ----> hopefully ins covers all

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 03:04 PM
:yes: ----> hopefully ins covers all

WHATCHA DOING BABE?

MrsDirtyOc™
02-14-2008, 03:05 PM
---------------------------------------------------->

shake and bake

PANCAKES;) :D :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 03:05 PM
WHATCHA DOING BABE?
Dear god...waiting to be taken home from my parents before I smell like an ashtray.

Sammich
02-14-2008, 03:06 PM
lol @ marlboro lights and sh*t lol..dont you have alot of that OEM stuff at ur place?

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Uhh no.

Sammich
02-14-2008, 03:08 PM
oil cap? stock wheels/tires??

404 THE DC4
02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
damn you came all the way to my hometown n pick ur baby up.. i wish i cld meet you ova there n talk to u about dat civic. AT LEAST, you got ur baby back! DONT FORGET TO GET ALARM! BUY VIPER ALARM, YO!! Chuckles

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 03:12 PM
oil cap? stock wheels/tires??
Oh at my parents...Yeah. Need to buy a gas cap though...Oh and they gave me a NEW oil cap...They were so kind.

Sammich
02-14-2008, 03:14 PM
not too far from driveability..less than 300 to ride again...get a nice 2way alarm if u dont want lojack

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 03:14 PM
damn you came all the way to my hometown n pick ur baby up.. i wish i cld meet you ova there n talk to u about dat civic. AT LEAST, you got ur baby back! DONT FORGET TO GET ALARM! BUY VIPER ALARM, YO!! Chuckles
Yeah apparently there is a trailer park down there that cars are just dumped at but no one "knows" anything.... :jerkit:

My car was found with 8 others on Monday.

Sol-Badguy
02-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Wow. I can't believe they even took the battery and plug wires.

This has to be one of the best survival stories of a stolen car ever!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah dude, they took random sh*t...

I do have to admit though...Anybody missing a car needs to contact Tara Wreckers....They wouldnt let me take pics of all the cars they have there but they have "Honda Rows"

There was this sick sick sick EK hatch that was there chillin on the ground next to me...OMG! It looked great rolling on rocks...

vtecdude93
02-14-2008, 05:43 PM
damn i wish i was on IA on sun bc i saw this car riding down 85 with 2 beaners in it they was going pretty fast i was damn then they went of somewhere sorry about the lost but love them pink wheel you use to have

ahmonrah
02-14-2008, 07:28 PM

Time to get her fixed now. simple. just put jesse on the mechanics and keep rollin.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 08:41 PM
lol...Yeah Jesse said he is down for whatever...He was the first one that showed up that night ready to go searching...

BABY J
02-14-2008, 08:43 PM
simple. just put jesse on the mechanics and keep rollin.

ditto...

Fool's runnin' a Honnnnda --- EK. She'll win, and this way her and her bf can go cruising together when I get it fixed.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-14-2008, 08:54 PM
bf= best friend??? ohh ok. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
02-15-2008, 12:45 AM
ditto...

Fool's runnin' a Honnnnda --- EK. She'll win, and this way her and her bf can go cruising together when I get it fixed.lol!! i totally didnt think of that movie when i said that!! lirl! but translation understood:goodjob:

i'm happy they didnt do TOO much damage cosmetically to your car.
looks like that may have happened when they put it on the wrecker...but IONO.....ALARUM GIRL!! AYE-LAR-RUM(AND A GUN)