PDA

View Full Version : SLOWLYbtngU

Pages : 1 [2]

SLOWLYbtngU
02-15-2008, 07:46 AM
uhh... alarm and quick release with lock will suffice. This did make me apply for my gun permit though....

Dirty Octopus™
02-15-2008, 08:35 AM
ditto...

Fool's runnin' a Honnnnda --- EK. She'll win, and this way her and her bf can go cruising together when I get it fixed.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lmfao:

uhh... alarm and quick release with lock will suffice. This did make me apply for my gun permit though....
shˇt... i may need to hop on that train my damn self :yes:

Sammich
02-15-2008, 08:44 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHH ****...now i dont have to worry about protecting jose..she gona protect both of us lol

SLOWLYbtngU
02-15-2008, 10:38 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH ****...now i dont have to worry about protecting jose..she gona protect both of us lol
idiot

EJ6
02-15-2008, 12:02 PM

i seen 2-3 cars on honda-tech that had alarm and quick release with lock..and clutch pedal lock and stilll got there car jack..but **** thats ca..i dont think any one out here will tend to go through all that...good luck on your build though

SLOWLYbtngU
02-15-2008, 12:11 PM
i pray that they dont but the one thing I learned thru all this is that if they want ur stuff... they will find a way to take it...

con
02-15-2008, 01:38 PM
well, I know it's not as it was...but glad you're no longer car less.

Sammich
02-15-2008, 01:39 PM
i pray that they dont but the one thing I learned thru all this is that if they want ur stuff... they will find a way to take it...

truth spoken...even as slammed as my car was they STILL could have taken it on a flat bed

EJ6
02-15-2008, 03:56 PM
yup...thats what im tryin to say for those who posted about ''HOW TO NOT GET YOUR SH*T STOLEN''

B16a2 Civic
02-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Not cool to steal a girls car

SLOWLYbtngU
02-15-2008, 06:27 PM
:werd:

gtikid
02-15-2008, 06:39 PM
That's some bullshit!! They took your car pretty much for a fucking joy ride and just took the wheels. They didn't even touch the front end which is what most people want, and they even left the lip. How :gay: At least it's restorable :goodjob:

BTW is the motor in running condition? They might of fucked it up just on purpose

SLOWLYbtngU
02-15-2008, 06:49 PM
That's some bullshit!! They took your car pretty much for a fucking joy ride and just took the wheels. They didn't even touch the front end which is what most people want, and they even left the lip. How :gay: At least it's restorable :goodjob:

BTW is the motor in running condition? They might of fucked it up just on purpose

i havent touched anything, and I dont plan to until ins comes out. I only put the steelies out to roll the car on the bricks... took them right off after. they need to see the car as it was found

ahmonrah
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM

YEAHHHHH BABAY !! YEAAAAAHHHH!

changaroo
02-17-2008, 10:32 PM
dang, at least you have it back.

i know this probably wouldnt be the case, but i would check your fuel system to see if they dumped anything into the block / gas tank. you did say they took the oil / gas caps right?

SLOWLYbtngU
02-17-2008, 11:48 PM
dang, at least you have it back.

i know this probably wouldnt be the case, but i would check your fuel system to see if they dumped anything into the block / gas tank. you did say they took the oil / gas caps right?
Yep, dont worry babe, I thought of that too. Like I said though, I am not touching anything until insurance comes out, takes a look... then she is being sent to Honda. whatever happens after that...iunno.

my gas tank was full when they stole her and she is at half now... Who knows if they did anything to her.. :(

0p7!mu5
02-19-2008, 12:34 AM
im glad to see you got your car back!! Hey I can help find some wheels for the low my homebody runs a shop I could put in a word if ya need me to

03RCode
02-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Congrats on getting the car back! I had been keeping an eye on this thread, and places looking to see if any parts showed up, but hadn't checked for the past little while. Glad to see nothing major missing.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-22-2008, 12:43 PM
thx! me too

Optimus... thank u, I appreciate it. I will let u know. :)

Nismo
02-22-2008, 04:02 PM
What page are the pictures of it recovered on?

Da_unknown
02-22-2008, 10:32 PM
What page are the pictures of it recovered on?11

tippatone
02-26-2008, 11:07 PM
people need to lock it the fuk up, no matter what your car looks like, glad you got it back in a fixable state.......

USA_EK9
02-27-2008, 03:41 PM
much be Asian people i've been around a couple and they can really steal cars FAST...i mean faster than "gone in 60 secs"

Scrappy
02-27-2008, 07:38 PM
much be Asian people i've been around a couple and they can really steal cars FAST...i mean faster than "gone in 60 secs"

****in retard...

glad u got it back girl! no matta the condition shes ur baby :goodjob:

Nitro
02-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh dang...They stole all my cds but left me my Lupe "The Cool" sweet...guess they werent a fan... dang.

u wild'n hahahaha :lmfao:

HatchHero
02-27-2008, 08:43 PM
glad you got your car bak! people need to keep their grimy ass hands off people ****!!!! i swear..... i swear...... next...time.... :fire: dat ass!!

Got Milk?
02-27-2008, 11:24 PM
chamblee? god damn, i live 2 minutes from there.

atlshawdyfasho
02-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Yeah yall becareful at that regal. My truck was broken into and my system was stolen and a friends purse back in January. Took them 3 minuets exactly to take the ****. First they pulled in looked in the truck and then left and came back 20 minuets later. Security showed me the video but didd't really do anything else for me.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-28-2008, 06:19 AM
At least u saw video... They told me the camera wasnt pointed in that direction, before I even got to tell them where I was parked... Which happened to be right in front of the doors.

Thx everyone for the encouragement! :)

SLOWLYbtngU
02-28-2008, 06:41 AM

lol... wow... According to everyone that saw my car the weekend it was stolen and the weekend before it was recovered.... There were two Latino(my own people) guys driving. so nah... not asian.

Seymour222
02-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Damn. Get dem fools.

BLk92DA
02-28-2008, 12:02 PM
lol... wow... According to everyone that saw my car the weekend it was stolen and the weekend before it was recovered.... There were two Latino(my own people) guys driving. so nah... not asian.

i did see two young looking latinos walking the lot on valentines night @ regal 24, one was wearing a hat. i told my date jokingly when we looked for a parking spot, " look, car thieves lol" it could be the same crew... :2cents:

atlshawdyfasho
02-28-2008, 11:31 PM
At least u saw video... They told me the camera wasnt pointed in that direction, before I even got to tell them where I was parked... Which happened to be right in front of the doors.

Thx everyone for the encouragement! :)

They have 3 cameras, one pointing in the direction of the 1st entrance cant see much tho, a 2nd one pointing right down parkinglot twords the middle *where i was parked*. And another one pointing twords the exit to pull back onto the access road. Speak with officer Davenport. They gave me permission to park up at the cones from now on. I literally watched them take my system out of my truck on the video.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-29-2008, 06:01 AM
Dude, I went up with the reporting officer a week later and they "couldnt find the videos of that night." I wanted to beat the sh*t outta someone just for not cooperating but that wouldnt have helped.

ls/v-tech
03-07-2008, 03:28 PM
I SEEN THIS WHEELS ON A EJ9 BOSSTED WITH INTEGRA FRONT END A LITTILE FAT MEXICAN BOY WAS DRIVING IT IN CLAYTON CO.WITH A DURANGO AUTO REPAIR STICKERS ON REAR

Da_unknown
03-07-2008, 10:30 PM
word.....

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I SEEN THIS WHEELS ON A EJ9 BOSSTED WITH INTEGRA FRONT END A LITTILE FAT MEXICAN BOY WAS DRIVING IT IN CLAYTON CO.WITH A DURANGO AUTO REPAIR STICKERS ON REARNice first post.

Looks like you know more than just that.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-08-2008, 01:22 AM
wtf?!