PDA

View Full Version : Alpharetta roll to the V????

Civictyper95
02-02-2008, 03:11 PM
hey guys just wondering if anybody around the alpharetta area want to meet up and roll down to the varsity on thursday... alright

91blackteg
02-02-2008, 08:17 PM
i live in Cumming off of 400. We should meet at Norhtpoint mall and head out.

GuilioG
02-03-2008, 10:06 AM
hey can i roll?

Civictyper95
02-03-2008, 02:07 PM
yea man thats cool...

hey can i roll?

Civictyper95
02-03-2008, 02:08 PM
ye that sounds cool man...
around what time do you want to meet??

i live in Cumming off of 400. We should meet at Norhtpoint mall and head out.

JayKnight
02-03-2008, 02:40 PM
hey can i roll?

Are you sure? Last time I checked in your other threads, you were posting pics af a car that is not yours. So what exactly will you be rolling in? Let us know what it will be this week. Til then STFU !!!!!

Later !!!

GuilioG
02-03-2008, 05:11 PM
dude i didnt know how to work **** and i was just posting pics to see what would work of the pics i have. there are correct now. **** just got all ****ed up and people started hateing

Are you sure? Last time I checked in your other threads, you were posting pics af a car that is not yours. So what exactly will you be rolling in? Let us know what it will be this week. Til then STFU !!!!!

Later !!!

JayKnight
02-04-2008, 03:46 PM
dude i didnt know how to work **** and i was just posting pics to see what would work of the pics i have. there are correct now. **** just got all ****ed up and people started hateing

We don't care if you know how to work **** or not. You are still a POSEr and we don't like you. But then again, you must know how to post pics, how else would you have gottne the OTHER GUYS car pics in your thread. Ummm? Looks like you can't even come up with a good explaination for that. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Later !!!

Lsi-t
02-04-2008, 04:21 PM
We don't care if you know how to work **** or not. You are still a POSEr and we don't like you. But then again, you must know how to post pics, how else would you have gottne the OTHER GUYS car pics in your thread. Ummm? Looks like you can't even come up with a good explaination for that. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Later !!!

Just overviewin all the threads... Hot heads like u get on my nerves. Mind your own business and leave his to him. Last time i checked each persons "sn" is personal; in other words, not to be determined by others abt what he should post. He's just like you, wantin to meet up with some "cool guys," which u dont seem to be the type, that have a common interest to have a good time. So next time u make a post think like if u were a mature person. Later

JayKnight
02-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Just overviewin all the threads... Hot heads like u get on my nerves. Mind your own business and leave his to him. Last time i checked each persons "sn" is personal; in other words, not to be determined by others abt what he should post. He's just like you, wantin to meet up with some "cool guys," which u dont seem to be the type, that have a common interest to have a good time. So next time u make a post think like if u were a mature person. Later

Obvioulsy you missed the whole episode of his. He tried to pass off someone elses car as his own, then when he got busted, he got all on the bent out of shape about it.

Yes, I too like to meet new people, people who are genuine and honest about who they are, and what they drive. Not some A$$hat like him. So until you know the whole story and get out of the RED SQUARE POSSI, it is not a good idea to be riding someones nuts, that already has a bad rap here on IA. He is the type of guy nobody wants to meet.

My post had absolutly nothing to do with his SN, it was the bogus content he posted. As for being mature, and a hot head, well that is something you will have to get over. I am mature, I own 3 cars, a house and a college grad, work a full time job, been married for almost 10 years, and love my life. I am 36 years old and have no problems living my life to the fullest. I am the first to tell someone how I feel about a situation, if they don't like it that is fine, but at least I got my point out and let it be known.

Oh And when you were 3, I was graduating HS and defending our country in the US Armed Forces. So I DON'T GIVE A CRAP if you think I am mature or not.

Sorry about the short rant.

See you at the "V". Maybe you are not a bad guy, maybe you are, but come say hi to me and maybe we will get along :goodjob: .

Later !!!

Civictyper95
02-04-2008, 08:22 PM
wow.. i was jus tryin to get a roll and ^^^^^^^ this is wut happened lol!:no:

JayKnight
02-04-2008, 08:35 PM
wow.. i was jus tryin to get a roll and ^^^^^^^ this is wut happened lol!:no:

Hey man I give you props for trying to get a roll orginized, but I was also trying to keep the POSERS out as well. I just like to keep it real that is all. Sorry to have jacked your thread.

I will try to find you there, or you can find me.

Later !!!

GuilioG
02-06-2008, 01:52 PM
its seems like your the poser over here calling names left and right and calling people out. i think you should come and meet THIS "POSER". i have some input i want to hit u up with.

Hey man I give you props for trying to get a roll orginized, but I was also trying to keep the POSERS out as well. I just like to keep it real that is all. Sorry to have jacked your thread.

I will try to find you there, or you can find me.

Later !!!

Civictyper95
02-06-2008, 03:29 PM
np man ill either be in my civic or a silver mazdaspeed3.. ill see yall there

91blackteg
02-06-2008, 06:28 PM
i gonna pic up a friend and meet a few other people that i know there around 7:30, i know a little late but thats the time he gets off of work. I will be in a beidge da with a black hood. If anyone see's me feel to honk or roll over.

GuilioG
02-07-2008, 08:12 AM
ight i got you

i gonna pic up a friend and meet a few other people that i know there around 7:30, i know a little late but thats the time he gets off of work. I will be in a beidge da with a black hood. If anyone see's me feel to honk or roll over.

Civictyper95
02-07-2008, 09:18 AM
so i guess 7:30 it is at North Point????... you guys want to meet up at circuit city??

91blackteg
02-07-2008, 03:09 PM
circuit city works for me.