PDA

View Full Version : Misc PSP Vs. Nintendo DS

Perjunk
02-02-2008, 10:00 AM
I am at work for 12 hours a day and only work for about 3, so I was going to get either a PSP or a DS. I haven't really read any reviews because I would rather ask around. So... Which one should I get?

bigdare23
02-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Damn thats pretty hard!

psp
pros: graphics, plays movies, gets on the web, GTA, HD

cons: games selection isn't that great

ds
pros: interactive (touch screen), great game selection, overall just fun as hell

cons: doesn't play movies (beside cartoons), screen not as clear as psp.

If you want a system that is fun and brings the child out of you, get a DS. If you wanna watch movies and a systems thats more than just about games, get a psp.

Sol-Badguy
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
I'll agree with bigdare.

I have both, but I really can't decide which one I like better.

1CleanEg
02-02-2008, 10:32 AM
^^x2. just depends on what type of gamer u are. i would go with the psp though since you might wanna watch a movie every now and then.

psp + FFVII & God of War FTW!!

xlilvi3tx
02-04-2008, 10:41 AM
lol x3 i have a ds and i still play pokemon on that bi*ch hahahaah

sk8er602
02-04-2008, 04:08 PM
i love my psp, it can do more then just games (music, movies, games, internet, internet radio)

DDam
02-04-2008, 04:15 PM
both can run backups, but it is easier on the ds.

i have a psp and my brother has a ds. i honestly find the ds a bit more entertaining. i have not tried running emulators on the ds, but the psp will run gba, snes, tgfx, and many other emulators. so as a whole the psp is more powerful, but the ds games are just so much more entertaining. plus those jerks over at polyphony digital have delayd te release of gran turismo mobile for more than 2 years now.