PDA

View Full Version : Misc For all the MMA fans!

TonyRSX
02-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua has recently signed to fight Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell and to avenge his long time teammate's(Wanderlei Silva) loss . Now its up to Liddell to accept the challenge. Hopefully the fight gets signed...cuz it will turn out to be one hell of a battle...assuming that Shogun trains his ass off and Chuck goes into it with the same mindset he had towards Silva... :goodjob:

http://www.tatame.com/2008/02/01/Shogun--Ill-revenge-Wanderlei

GuessWho
02-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Iceman 20 fold if he goes in there with the same mindset...

c_riley
02-01-2008, 08:03 PM
i think chuck might have this one in the bag. i'd rather see shogun win though.

ueyedgr8tness
02-01-2008, 08:53 PM
fu** the iceman i hope he gets his ass beat..

madwick
02-01-2008, 08:56 PM
iceman wins in round 2. shogun is an awesome fighter but liddell is better.

redpanda
02-01-2008, 09:14 PM
liddell way too overhyped..sure he's a great fighter, but people ride his **** too much. I wish the contract would get signed and see Rua whoop his ass, that is if "iceman" isn't too scared

GuessWho
02-02-2008, 01:18 AM
liddell way too overhyped..sure he's a great fighter, but people ride his **** too much. I wish the contract would get signed and see Rua whoop his ass, that is if "iceman" isn't too scared

Yea his record proves you right :ninja: ... and the fight i want to see is chuck and Fedor Emelianenko... Fedor wins but still a good fight i think ...

qwick
02-02-2008, 02:31 AM

I think i would be a good fight but i pick liddell for the win.....lol i dont think it would be a matter of if he is scared or not but the UFC has a ranking system and basicaly the higher you rank for your weight class the less often you fight but the harder the fights are, with that said i think it would be a true battle and i belive he should and will take the fight after all he (liddell) himself just got through with a 3 fight spree to "avenge" some of his own losses.so i think he sould at least give this guy the same oppertunity.

redpanda
02-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Liddell was scared ****less and avoided the press as often as he could the first time he was suppose to fight silva. I don't care if he has an amazing record, I agree he's a great fighter, but he has too many fanboys. Fedor and Chuck would be an incredible fight for sure. What's the deal with Fedor not being able to fight in the UFC?