PDA

View Full Version : xLSTONEx beat my ass last night lol.

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 12:17 PM
So last night we come home from the bars downtown and I'm so drunk I want to pass out in the car.

Well Landon gets pissed because I'm outside screaming at them to let me sleep in the car and I was waking up neighbors that they forcably remove me from car. I'm like telling them to **** off and this and that. Well he gets pissed off and because he was drunk starts punching me in the face. Then he walks away, and as he walks away I start talking more **** and screaming at him so he turns around and comes back over and starts hitting me more lol.

I didn't really remember this, but my other roommate told me about it. It also explains why there is blood all over my shirt lol.

The best part is, when I finally went upstairs to go to bed, the girl that I was with last night was passed out in my bed and I came out of my room screaming "WHO THE **** IS IN MY BED?! I DON'T GIVE A ****. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO THE **** IS IN MY BED!" Then they explained who it was, and I went to bed, but 5 minutes later I came back out again screaming "WHO THE **** IS IN MY BED!"

§treet_§peed
02-01-2008, 12:22 PM
lol ban for xlstone?

Scotsman
02-01-2008, 12:25 PM
so did ya hit it?

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 12:25 PM
lol ban for xlstone?
No lol.

I think its hilarious. I woke up this morning like "why is my lip fat..." then I look in mirror and I'm like "why is my face bruised up." Then I was like "why is my shirt covered in blood?"

Then I was filled in and I started to remember.

§treet_§peed
02-01-2008, 12:32 PM
did you fill the girl up too?

MistaCee
02-01-2008, 12:34 PM
So he beat the AIDS out of you :D

chinitoxamor
02-01-2008, 12:41 PM
puahahahahahahahahaha dayum i wish i was there to witness you drunk.. it woulda been hilarious.. i woulda mooned you and then teabag and then pour warm water all over your pants make it look like you pissed your pants all night puahahahaa

Killer
02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL!!!!!

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL.

Apparently, the blood that was all over the place wasn't mine.

Landon cut his hand hitting me.

soul
02-01-2008, 12:46 PM
puahahahahahahahahaha dayum i wish i was there to witness you drunk.. it woulda been hilarious.. i woulda mooned you and then teabag and then pour warm water all over your pants make it look like you pissed your pants all night puahahahaa
really? your gay. he was so drunk you could beat the **** outta him and he didnt notice care or remember, but you come in here saying you would of flashed your ass to him, then put your nuts all over him and then poured water on him to make it seem like he pissed himself....

fag

your the type of guy dave chapelles talks about, if you pass out around you might wake up with a carrot stuck in ass

jadakid88
02-01-2008, 12:48 PM
LOL at "WHO THE FU(K IS IN MY BED?"

Big Baller
02-01-2008, 12:49 PM
LMAO seriously lol

MistaCee
02-01-2008, 12:50 PM
This guy always has stories I swear lol

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Mooned me?

That'd get me real good.

I'd be wake up the next afternoon and be all like

"God, I was wasted last night. OMG The worst part is some guy showed me his ass! HOLY ****! It was horrible. An ass! AHHHHHHH"

chnco
02-01-2008, 12:55 PM
hahahahah. I had to tell Halfbaked about 10x who the **** was in his bed and to calm down.

***** puked out the side my car.

chinitoxamor
02-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Mooned me?

That'd get me real good.

I'd be wake up the next afternoon and be all like

"God, I was wasted last night. OMG The worst part is some guy showed me his ass! HOLY ****! It was horrible. An ass! AHHHHHHH"

puahahahahahahahahahahaha.. it all happens for a reason.. being DRUNK!!! :lmfao:

nah i got so wasted before.. that i saw 3 moons.. and i slepted on the bathroom floor.. woke up with the worst hangover ever

Psycho
02-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Put this sh*t in the kills forum.

SE-Rious1
02-01-2008, 01:10 PM
LOL well i guess it all ended well he got cut while hitting you then you went to bed and had some ass waiting for you...tobad you was to busy yelling to hit it LAME lol

JustinSane110™
02-01-2008, 01:11 PM
nah i got so wasted before.. that i saw 3 moons.. and i slepted on the bathroom floor.. woke up with the worst hangover ever
You should probably quit posting in this thread now... lol.

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Wow.

The wall has blood on it and about a 3 foot dent in it from a body.

soul
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Wow.

The wall has blood on it and about a 3 foot dent in it from a body.
so you stumbled in fell into the wall, lol, i do that **** sometimes too

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 01:35 PM
so you stumbled in fell into the wall, lol, i do that **** sometimes too
I think actually it was from when we were fighting.

Or something.

The blood is like all over the floor, the walls, the sink, and a white rag is now red lol.

soul
02-01-2008, 01:39 PM
I think actually it was from when we were fighting.

Or something.

The blood is like all over the floor, the walls, the sink, and a white rag is now red lol.
same thing happend to me last year, woke brushed my teeth, lookied in the mirror "What the ****" busted lip black eye and busted blood vessel in the eye. What did i do in retalitation, invited everyone over from the night before, and we just smoked a blunt and had a good laugh

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Yea, I've been laughing about it all day.

Telling the story and just laughing.

ahhmyek
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
same thing happend to me last year, woke brushed my teeth, lookied in the mirror "What the ****" busted lip black eye and busted blood vessel in the eye. What did i do in retalitation, invited everyone over from the night before, and we just smoked a blunt and had a good laugh

you guys let go of sh!t super easy. i guess you only live once. the blunt part is awesome, last time i made a reference qd neg repped me

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 03:13 PM
you guys let go of sh!t super easy. i guess you only live once. the blunt part is awesome, last time i made a reference qd neg repped me
So you think we should hold grudges?

Like you said we only live once.

big daddy
02-01-2008, 03:30 PM
are you talking about landon laboone?

HalfBaked
02-01-2008, 03:30 PM
No

Brick
02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
****, I need to start hanging out with you guys again.

BTLFED
02-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Haha damn Matt! :lmfao:

TheGodfather
02-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Epic fail for two ******s.

BiH1320
02-01-2008, 05:45 PM
puahahahahahahahahahahaha.. it all happens for a reason.. being DRUNK!!! :lmfao:

What did you drink? Smirnoff?

xLSTONEx
02-01-2008, 06:28 PM
It was a pretty funny story. It started outside and he walked inside and I just hit him as hard as I could in the face and he fell down immediately holding his face. From there I cut my hand on his tooth and my blood was pouring and somehow sprayed onto a wall about 10 ft away from where I hit him. I walked into my room after that and about 5 minutes later when he comes to I hear him calling me a ***** and tried to go after him again but there was to many people holding me back. Then he apologized and I carried his ass upstairs to his room. Haha.

My thumb is broken though I think....

RISKYB
02-02-2008, 11:05 AM
damn funny how things work out ....huh

Crazy Asian
02-02-2008, 11:09 AM
you should have sold him to the black market.

On_Her_Face
02-02-2008, 11:11 AM
So last night we come home from the bars downtown and I'm so drunk I want to pass out in the car.

Well Landon gets pissed because I'm outside screaming at them to let me sleep in the car and I was waking up neighbors that they forcably remove me from car. I'm like telling them to **** off and this and that. Well he gets pissed off and because he was drunk starts punching me in the face. Then he walks away, and as he walks away I start talking more **** and screaming at him so he turns around and comes back over and starts hitting me more lol.

I didn't really remember this, but my other roommate told me about it. It also explains why there is blood all over my shirt lol.

The best part is, when I finally went upstairs to go to bed, the girl that I was with last night was passed out in my bed and I came out of my room screaming "WHO THE **** IS IN MY BED?! I DON'T GIVE A ****. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO THE **** IS IN MY BED!" Then they explained who it was, and I went to bed, but 5 minutes later I came back out again screaming "WHO THE **** IS IN MY BED!"

Lmfao! I had something like this happen to me last year. My friends and i were in a tahoe drunk and a song came on the radio i wanted to hear, so i started bitching at my friend tony to get off the phone. He starting bitching back.. blah blah blah.. finally he said "hit me you won't" and so i did, sorta beat his ass in the car(he was in the front seat and i was in the back. We pulled over on the side of the road, i couldn't hit him anymore(my knuckles bruised up so bad you couldn't tell i had knuckles, like a really fat persons hands). Basically he just kinda threw me around on the side of Buford HWY.

true friends can kick each other's ass and be ok the next morning

edit: oh yea landon, i chilled with some guys that knew you(back in chattanooga). all i remember is that one of them had a e36 m3 and he said your "silvia" kicked his ass back in high school

Slow Motion
02-03-2008, 05:34 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!......Damn, you actually got that drunk. WTF I have to be able to function when I drink. But it sounds like you have great friends.