PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you THIEVES!

Vteckidd
08-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Well id like to say a big FUCK OFF to the guys that stole my friends hatchback. I wanted to let you guys know how WE do things around my side of town.

My friends car was stolen from David Busters about a month and a half ago. It was his pride and joy, and he had over $10,000 invested in the car. My friend (whose name will be John) is the nicest guy and if anyone didnt deserve to have their car stolen it was him.

Well , unfortunetly he had liability insurance only, he never expected it to happen to him. I remember when he called me to tell me his car was gone, he was in complete shock for several days. Well, they recovered his car, in LATHONIA, stripped, gutted, the crooks took everything. No swap, No interior, no suspension, no wheels, NOTHING. poor John was on the verge of tears when he heard the news.

well i wanted to make this post for him, he doesnt know im doing it. But, we got his car back 2 weeks ago. towed it up to the shop.

for reference here is OLD pics:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/DexterThEG/My%20Stolen%20Car/HP240b.jpg

this is how we found it:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/DexterThEG/My%20Stolen%20Car/dc1ca6ee.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/DexterThEG/My%20Stolen%20Car/b7c3a98c.jpg

After 12 hours of HARD WORK last night:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAyNDc5OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAyNDgwMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

New motor swap is back in the car, we went ahead and got him some new suspension. John has done so much work in the last few days. hell, i got tired and went home, and he stayed at the shop all night and was here when i got here this morning finishing up what he can on his car.

I just wanted to say, WE KNOW WHO TOOK HIS CAR, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DRIVE. WE KNOW YOULL READ THIS POST. YOU CAN STEAL HIS SHIT AND WE'LL COME RIGHT BACK WITH BETTER STUFF.

whats the old saying , "you can take the dog out of the fight, but not the fight out of the dog"

blacknightteg
08-06-2005, 09:20 AM
fuck ya dude, thats the way to stick it to em

HyPer50
08-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Good friends... but I gotta ask... why'd they take the fender and the friggin' antenna AND ball, but not the hood? Thats odd heh, but I guess thieves aren't neccesarily the brightest or easiest to understand people in the world..

Vteckidd
08-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Good friends... but I gotta ask... why'd they take the fender and the friggin' antenna AND ball, but not the hood? Thats odd heh, but I guess thieves aren't neccesarily the brightest or easiest to understand people in the world..
the hood is cracked and has imperfections

BTEC
08-06-2005, 09:58 AM
good thread mike

uproot
08-06-2005, 10:17 AM
damn that was a nice lookin hatch too... cant wait to see when it done this time

Repost Squintz
08-06-2005, 10:19 AM
damnnnn...

Tracer
08-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Man that sucks. I wish that the cops would seriously do something about this issue.

Hulud
08-06-2005, 10:28 AM
if you know who it is go fuck them up. Ill help!
I fucking hate theives!

Kevykev
08-06-2005, 10:28 AM
You know who took the car???

Please tell me you guys plan to do something about the situation!

Vteckidd
08-06-2005, 10:56 AM
they will get theirs very soon in one way or another

99SI
08-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Attaboy! Looks good. I hope "John" gets his shit back better than it was before. Especially since my car took his on the highway pull!! lol. Mike, hit me up on the cell when you get a chance so we can set up for this afternoon.

ATK_Designs
08-06-2005, 12:14 PM
I fuking hate thieves. I wish they didn't forbid us to use the electric shock immobolizer thinggy that they had on sale a long time ago. Thieves deserve to get shot in their balls. G'job Mike.

DR.DOOM
08-13-2005, 01:51 AM
THE WORST THING TO DO IS KEEP POSTING WHAT U GUYS R DOING TO THE CAR, ITS GOING TO GET STOLEN AGAIN!................."DOOMSDAY IS COMING".......... 1 HATCH 2 HATCH 3 HATCH THEY'RE ALL THE SAME. PICK IT POP IT PULL IT HONK TWICE BEEP BEEP!. GOT ME A NEW TOY!................"DOOMSDAY IS COMING"

DJ XtRaKŠ
08-13-2005, 02:11 AM
THE WORST THING TO DO IS KEEP POSTING WHAT U GUYS R DOING TO THE CAR, ITS GOING TO GET STOLEN AGAIN!................."DOOMSDAY IS COMING".......... 1 HATCH 2 HATCH 3 HATCH THEY'RE ALL THE SAME. PICK IT POP IT PULL IT HONK TWICE BEEP BEEP!. GOT ME A NEW TOY!................"DOOMSDAY IS COMING"

:gay:

7psiCivic
08-13-2005, 03:12 AM
I feel you man.........Mine was stolen not even 2 blocks from Dave & Busters. I'm in the same exact situation. I had liabilty on it and the shitty thing was my full coverage was going to start August 1st and they took it on July 15th. They found mine in Douglasville along with 3 other hondas, all from Gwinnett. I'm going to pick up what's left of it this week. They took everything off mine except the suspension and brakes. I mean EVERYTHING..... Best of all, they were kind enough to leave the sunroof open so now I have a Honda swimming pool and it's raining in the valvetrain because they took the hood and valve cover. I'll have some pics in a couple of days. If you know who did this, it was prolly the same people that took mine. Make sure you get ahold of me before you go find them b/c I want to come to, anything I can do let me know. These fuckers need to get what they deserve and it looks like we're gonna have to take matters into our own hands because the police DONT GIVE A FUCK about it.

It's fucked up that you put some much time, blood, effort, money, and heart into something then, someone decides they want the easy, pussy punk bitch way and steal it without remorse. Go get a fucking job and earn it yourself. It's so impersonal to fuck with a car that can't defend itself.

BTW To whoever took mine, you forgot a couple of parts. Come over here and get them. Take them like a man or get smacked down like the bitches you are. Winner take all.

jeff13m
08-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Just curious but what kind of security (alarm, LoJack, etc,) did you guys have in your cars when they were stolen?

Vteckidd
08-13-2005, 10:54 AM
I hope they TRY To steal this car again

it wont happen

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 10:55 AM
that sucks man... good to see it's back up and running...

rickgiblin
08-13-2005, 12:01 PM
good luck on the rebuild... go fuck those guys up, it would piss me off so bad if i had as much time, money, sweat, and pride into a car and oneday someone wants to take it just to make a quick buck... id kill those motha fuckers. well hope its running soon and tell your friend good luck too.

IndianStig
08-13-2005, 12:35 PM
shit man, for a moment i was gonna give you somone on IA's info. He says he has a blue, or is it teal? hatch to sell. But i guess it ain't him, FEWWW, cause the car sounds mad nice.