PDA

View Full Version : so what else is there to do to her?

blacknightteg
02-01-2008, 07:50 AM
ok, so. as you can see i have ITR lip, Optional Sides and modified rear lip. What i am wanting to know, is besides painting, what else can be done. or you tink should be done.

Im not goin any lower, if i want to go lower, im just gunna put my 15's back on. I know it needs to be repainted, the paints kinda wearin out, been a while since i got it painted. i did my high beams, i like look.

but what else?

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/10/my%20pictures%20001.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/10/my%20pictures%20002.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/10/my%20pictures%20004.jpg

Sammich
02-01-2008, 07:54 AM
PAINT IT AND DIFFERENT WHEELS and that is all...some reason...get rid of the ITR spoiler..i think..i know you will like it better. when u take it off give it 2days to settle in with you

Danger Mouse
02-01-2008, 07:56 AM
change wheels and slam it

JDMEK18
02-01-2008, 07:57 AM
swap the front end out for 98+ with type r lip and your done!!

blacknightteg
02-01-2008, 08:02 AM
PBS: drop dead, no im not gettin rid of the spoiler, unlike some people i happen to think it looks good with it. so DIAF! lol

Hobgoblin: i just got these wheels, im usin them for a while. and im not droppin it anymore then it is, like i said, if i wanted it lower, then i would just put my 15's back on there after i had to to get them repaired like a mofo and painted.

JDMEK18: im not gunna be like every integra owner and there grandmother and go 98+ i dont wana follow the crowed. i like the 94-97

santacruz77
02-01-2008, 08:10 AM
do **** to th motor or suspension

blacknightteg
02-01-2008, 08:12 AM
no more done to the suspension, already done it two times, if anyting i would do motor. but im trying to honestly decide if i wana keep doin stuff too her, or just get something newer

DieselNuts
02-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Okay, if the car was mine, I would do the following:

Get newer front end
ITR lip painted body color
shave the door moldings, emblems & handles
Spoiler delete
New wheels (rotas or something to that effect)
clear marker lights
paint white

I read your comments, but im just saying if I bought the car from you, those are the things I would perform within the first month of owning.

mocha latte cupcake
02-01-2008, 08:20 AM
needs to be lower, mould the skirts, paint the front lip, get HIDs, LS/Vtec if your not going to step up your game, new seats, new stereo, shave the door mouldings, Carbon hood/hatch. and thats a good start

Sammich
02-01-2008, 08:20 AM
PBS: drop dead, no im not gettin rid of the spoiler, unlike some people i happen to think it looks good with it. so DIAF! lol

DEWD WTF...i hart u:lmfao:

i duno man..its just the red and the ITR isnt doing it for me...red DCs look better ITRless...but do u homie

mocha latte cupcake
02-01-2008, 08:21 AM
carbon hatch wingless wonder

DESTRO_91
It's already clean. I think gunmetal looks a little better than black on the wheels. Otherwise, do nothing, it looks good.

blackboi50
GPC parking sticker FTW!!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

DieselNuts
02-01-2008, 08:22 AM
DEWD WTF...i hart u:lmfao:

i duno man..its just the red and the ITR isnt doing it for me...red DCs look better ITRless...but do u homie
You just do you, umma do me!

Oh, and whats in the bottom left corner of the first 2 pics?

Sammich
02-01-2008, 08:30 AM
You just do you, umma do me!

Oh, and whats in the bottom left corner of the first 2 pics?

jeezy ftw lol

blacknightteg
02-01-2008, 08:33 AM
haha that would be me not paying attention holding the camera bag

Dirty Octopus™
02-01-2008, 08:55 AM
does need to be a lil' lower.

you NEED to either take off the optional sides and rear lip or color match the SIR lip

or get a more aggressive color matched lip to match the sides and rear.

the optional sides were meant for the 98+ front end.

or you could just get the 98+ front end with the ITR lip and be set fo life! :yes:

but you gotta go a tad bit lower cuz where you're at looks too stock ride height. :no:

Hondasi
02-01-2008, 09:20 AM
:yes: 5 Lug!!! and the 94-97 oem fog lights

Captain-Obvious™
02-01-2008, 09:20 AM
get some new 15s. slam it. no spoiler. then freshness.

blacknightteg
02-01-2008, 10:27 AM
not taking the wing off....and thats final! lol.

DO its not stock ride height, keep in mind i have an RS the ride height was WAAAAAAAAY higher then LS or GSR or OR Type R. i ws seirously 4 wheelin. im probably goin to keep it where its at when it comes to the height, i dont mind it at all. ill end up paintin the whole car again eventually if i keep it. i still havent decided yet.

i REALLY wana get a type S or something thats rear wheel drive, i havent decided what im goin to do

blackboi50
02-01-2008, 10:28 AM
not taking the wing off....and thats final! lol.

DO its not stock ride height, keep in mind i have an RS the ride height was WAAAAAAAAY higher then LS or GSR or OR Type R. i ws seirously 4 wheelin. im probably goin to keep it where its at when it comes to the height, i dont mind it at all. ill end up paintin the whole car again eventually if i keep it. i still havent decided yet.

i REALLY wana get a type S or something thats rear wheel drive, i havent decided what im goin to do

then your done doode.......now do some motor work!!!!........1

R3RUN
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Boost that *****, go back to the 15's and put some sticky icky tires on em.

b18cCuzz
02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
its a clean teg just need to be dropped more

Sammich
02-01-2008, 10:44 AM

DO EET...or get a tsx:goodjob:

blacknightteg
02-02-2008, 10:03 AM
yeah, i wana do some motor work but the only thing that is holding me back is the money. I was just thinking, i could get a new motor and not get alot of power out of it unless i built it up, OR i could just buy a new car and have it come stock with atleast 200 and build on THAT even tho i would have a car note too pay....its all a matter of havin to save up.

The things thats gunna kill me is the cost of the complete swap with the labor charge.

If i were to put the 15's back on then, i would want to get them fixed first...there are some really bad curbage and maybe bends in them. id have to send them to wheel wizard to get them fixed...i do like them tho.

bb4pimp
02-02-2008, 10:41 AM
it looks pretty good just get the paint job done and get amber bumper lights, maybe cf hood, but i love the wing

sTeadFasT
02-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Ey man, I already told you I'm getting the Type-S and you stick with the Teg. Anyway but yeah dude you should really get the lip kit to at least match and maybe rear wiper delete.

WalkS
02-02-2008, 11:20 AM
i saw wash it. :goodjob:
But i have to agree go get the front lip painted to match. And i would say take off the wing, but you voiced enough that you are not going to. I would go either way with the wing. Just my 2 cents...
good luck man, you ride is decently clean and not faded paint like mine :(.

gtikid
02-02-2008, 11:26 AM
The verdict is in.....you should go lower. The car being an RS has nothing to do with why the car won't go any lower :lmfao: Drop it, and you'll love it. You have crazy wheel gap :goodjob:

blacknightteg
02-02-2008, 11:38 AM
The verdict is in.....you should go lower. The car being an RS has nothing to do with why the car won't go any lower :lmfao: Drop it, and you'll love it. You have crazy wheel gap :goodjob:

i think you totally read my **** wrong, i said, it looks like it was stock height from an ls cuz it was an RS. If you ever noticed, atleast i did when i got my car, my car was a HELL OF A LOT higher stock height then any other teg that i have seen, namely LS's. Besides, i have already lowered it 2 times, the way it sits now being the second and im happy with it. Im spending any more money on that. Besides, its ALREADY a ***** getting in and out of my driveway with the way it is now, if i go any lower, ill have to park on the street and thats the last thing ill do. if you saw the car in person, you would see i dont have crazy wheel gap.

gtikid
02-02-2008, 11:43 AM
i think you totally read my **** wrong, i said, it looks like it was stock height from an ls cuz it was an RS. If you ever noticed, atleast i did when i got my car, my car was a HELL OF A LOT higher stock height then any other teg that i have seen, namely LS's. Besides, i have already lowered it 2 times, the way it sits now being the second and im happy with it. Im spending any more money on that. Besides, its ALREADY a ***** getting in and out of my driveway with the way it is now, if i go any lower, ill have to park on the street and thats the last thing ill do. if you saw the car in person, you would see i dont have crazy wheel gap.

I have seen the car in person. I saw it at your school once. I remember it as the dropped integra that rides high :D

gtikid
02-02-2008, 11:44 AM

That means your not cutting the wheel enough :tongue1:

blacknightteg
02-02-2008, 11:45 AM
how long ago was this? cuz if this was more then a year ago? yeah, it was riding high still cuz i had ****ty nuespeed springs on it. they didnt drop for **** but they were good for starters...the Stechs that i have now on the other had made a significant difference

gtikid
02-02-2008, 11:53 AM
how long ago was this? cuz if this was more then a year ago? yeah, it was riding high still cuz i had ****ty nuespeed springs on it. they didnt drop for **** but they were good for starters...the Stechs that i have now on the other had made a significant difference

Oooooh you have the S-techs, no wonder. Personally, i'm not a fan of the s-techs. They give a smooth ride and all, but they don't really give much of a drop. I've had s-techs before and i've seen a bunch of other people with s-techs and they end up saying it isn't enough. When I saw you though, it was over a year ago, I think I even told you about it.

blacknightteg
02-02-2008, 12:03 PM
lol you might have, who knows. Yeah a year ago i had different springs and to me, its an improvement that im satisfied with. IF i ever do lower it again, it will be way on down the line. im comfortable with the drop right now, like i said, if i put the 15's that i have back on it, it would help the drop out anyways, cuz it was a lot lower when they were on it till i got the 17's. i wana go towards the engine and do a swap, but i gotta get the money, ****s ****in expensive!

R3RUN
02-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Don't pick up a car note if you can avoid it. Personally I don't care for the idea of financing cars but maybe thats just me. Instead of paying the car note just put the same amount to the side to buy parts for your current car. That way if you need to stop putting money in there for any reason its not a big deal.

Got Milk?
02-02-2008, 01:32 PM
tint? drop? rims arent bad keep them.

xlilvi3tx
02-02-2008, 10:22 PM
wheels
paint lip
side moldings
cut off all that sh1t in the front bumper and replace with a sexy ic

LS2ner
02-02-2008, 10:55 PM
GDI im tired of people saying "Slam it!" That **** is retarded. If you want a hoopty then buy one. I think your car is pretty clean. Dont get clear markers, amber is the ****. My suggestions would be get the amber side markers, OEM foglights and paint the lip or get a CF one. CF hood and truck would be dope. Oh, and if you havent already then maybe Honda emblems instead of the Acura. Oh and the 94-97 front is the truth! Your teg reminds me of my old one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/serebrus/DSCF0332.jpg
I replaced my turn signals with the amber ones like urs and got stock taillights.

dc2teg2006
02-02-2008, 11:04 PM
shave side molding, hid(if you dont have it) cf hood, mugen/spoon front lip, window visor, corner lights, armber turn signal, 4 door teg rear door handle, cf trunk, tint window, mud flap, shave antenna, or s2000/shark antenna, cf mirror, rear bumper lights, 98 rear tail lights, H emblems, tow hook, rear control arm,94-97 fog lights, shave rear wiper, shave rear squirter, 5 lug conversion,. those are some other suggestions if you like anyof those.:D haha

LS2ner
02-02-2008, 11:07 PM
shave side molding, hid(if you dont have it) cf hood, mugen/spoon front lip, window visor, corner lights, armber turn signal, 4 door teg rear door handle, cf trunk, tint window, mud flap, shave antenna, or s2000/shark antenna, cf mirror. those are some other suggestions if you like anyof those.:D haha

he has amber tuns. The 94-97 stocks. not the 98+ all ambers. he has the shark antenna.

rhd_civic_ej
02-02-2008, 11:12 PM
id fix the wing being mounted to far forward first

dc2teg2006
02-02-2008, 11:18 PM
he has amber tuns. The 94-97 stocks. not the 98+ all ambers. he has the shark antenna.

All amber, you can get a spray can, and spray on an armber color for the turn signal or get a sheet of color vinyle and put it on. I know the difference between the 94-97 98-01

LS2ner
02-02-2008, 11:46 PM
All amber, you can get a spray can, and spray on an armber color for the turn signal or get a sheet of color vinyle and put it on. I know the difference between the 94-97 98-01

I never said you didnt know the difference. Just pointing out he already has ambers. Be more specific.

blacknightteg
02-02-2008, 11:55 PM
im not fixin the wing, it looks fine to me. not changin up the lip, like the ITR lip. not ever goin to do half the **** you said to do DC2teg...i aint tryin to be JDM. love the JDM look, but **** goin with everyone else and doin that, i like the USDM front better.

LS2ner
02-02-2008, 11:59 PM
im not fixin the wing, it looks fine to me. not changin up the lip, like the ITR lip. not ever goin to do half the **** you said to do DC2teg...i aint tryin to be JDM. love the JDM look, but **** goin with everyone else and doin that, i like the USDM front better.

You read my post? You think the amber markers would look good?

LS2ner
02-03-2008, 12:02 AM
http://www.leitchmotorsports.com/BJLeitch/images/integra100.jpg

Like the ones he has.

blacknightteg
02-03-2008, 12:07 AM
oh yeah, definetly, i will get some eventually, i need some new markers anyways, my passengerside marker is fuuuuck up lol, ****s all scratched. i used to have the lip that it has on it, but i didnt like it too much, i wanted more of the stock clean look.

LS2ner
02-03-2008, 12:12 AM
i meant the fender markers, but the all ambers are sweet too. I think the ones you have now are nice too tho. Same ones i had.

blacknightteg
02-03-2008, 12:22 AM
yeah, i honestly dont know what im goin to end up doing, i know im goin to keep the USDM front, but ill probably not add anything more onto it really untill i figure out what i want to do with the engine. if i wana go ahead and get a new one or what. if do that, its gunna take some time to save up

GuessWho
02-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Tint the windows... it adds 15+ hp.... and wat campus you attend ?

LS2ner
02-03-2008, 09:55 AM
Urs is an RS correct? You would do a stock LS/Vtec build.