PDA

View Full Version : crx to crx to sedan

crx_guy
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
well, im no longer crx guy :0 , lol about a month or so ago my brother was working on his car and needed a ride to work, so i let him use my crx, well,..
a truck decided to pull out in front of him and he hit the brakes sliding into a gutter lol.. mess the frame up bad.... of course insurance said sorry not gonna pay for it, so i got looking around and found a 1990 civic sedan, really clean the only thing wrong with this thing is the front bumper has like a trailer hitch dent in it making the dirver side not lin up, but thats an easy fix, its gold stock everything except under the hood ofcourse ill try o get some pics here in a min just had some time to myself and thought i see whats up.

crx_guy
01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
more..

Papa_Smurf
01-31-2008, 10:32 PM
oh buddy, were you the light blue crx @ the mainstream meet? with the halo headlights?

crx_guy
01-31-2008, 10:35 PM
yea lol.. 89 lude's older brother

Papa_Smurf
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
hrm.... dont think i eer saw you, but i remember seeing ur rex... love wut ur doin w/ the sedan, it's got the potential to be a sleeper!

keep us updated bro! and make sure you and ur bro rep the 4 doors @ the next meet!!!!!

crx_guy
01-31-2008, 10:49 PM
we try to but, just finding time off to travel to atlanta or further north is kinda hard :)

DeeAOne
01-31-2008, 10:53 PM
why havent i seen this car before? you are driving it arent you? dont think ive seen the rex either..

crx_guy
01-31-2008, 11:00 PM
i just got the four door on the road mabey a week ago and as far as my crx i drove the hell out of it lol, i live less than a mile away form my job so lol might not have seen it during the day much, a few of us kick it in macon blue sedan green wheels (my brother) flat black crx bronze wheels (buddy) and a black eg hatch with bright ass yellow head lights