PDA

View Full Version : so I'm retarded.......

AznTraitor
08-05-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm still up and I have a 5am run tomorrow....how far and long am I running? who the hell knows, it's not my choice! I need to down a bottle of water and hit the sack! damn this internet for keeping me entertained.

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 11:21 PM
I've been up since 3am thursday morning... and I'm not goin' to sleep until sometime after 10:30 this morning... Gotta stay up for the Falcons, then gotta go pick up a sub and amp from a guy.. then I'll be asleep til around ughhhh 8 next tuesday.

AznTraitor
08-05-2005, 11:25 PM
I've been up since 3am thursday morning... and I'm not goin' to sleep until sometime after 10:30 this morning... Gotta stay up for the Falcons, then gotta go pick up a sub and amp from a guy.. then I'll be asleep til around ughhhh 8 next tuesday.

today was my "off" day....so I had to mow the yard, and then wash the vehicles.....

and stupid me mis-placed the keys to the bike and couldnt go riding for the whole day! I eventually found them around 6ish...but then the rain started rolling in and I didnt want my jacket to get messed up after just cleaning it....

and then I stay up putzing around! oh well....