PDA

View Full Version : i dont understand.

Thighs
01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
why is it that whenever theres an ethug fight, everybody just says "dude its just the internet dont get mad"?

the internet is a valid form of communication, right?

toxxxic
01-30-2008, 09:42 PM
well. if people didnt ethug out of boredem, yes. and if people didnt say "haha lets get on IA and start **** with people" ....

other than that, no.

TheGrillMan
01-30-2008, 09:43 PM
ryu-kick > V > + punch

allmotoronly
01-30-2008, 09:45 PM
e-thuggery... :no:

SloWRX
01-30-2008, 09:45 PM
i dont understand how u can suck ur own ****.

BKgen®
01-30-2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.streetneeds.com/uploads/twinturbonet/ethug7.jpg

LMFAOIRONINGBOARDWTFBBQ

redrumracer
01-30-2008, 10:12 PM
http://www.streetneeds.com/uploads/twinturbonet/ethug7.jpg

LMFAOIRONINGBOARDWTFBBQ

JDM TYTE DOWNFORCE YO!!!!!!! lolololololol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

_Christian_
01-30-2008, 10:19 PM
ppl say it's just the internet because people will say stuff to you that they would never say in person. it's just bored people starting drama. i never take any e-sh!t seriously.

Oz10
01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Haha, that wing is so sick.

JustinSane110™
01-30-2008, 11:20 PM
why is it that whenever theres an ethug fight, everybody just says "dude its just the internet dont get mad"?

the internet is a valid form of communication, right?
I've said this before, and still completely stand by it. That excuse would only hold weight if it was a national forum and members never met each other and just made general BS flames at each other, but when its a local board with people that see each other regularly and the posts get personal then it's no longer "just the internet". I love seeing how fast some people on here back peddle in person cuz they don't have the balls to backup what they said behind a monitor earlier.

ironchef
01-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I've said this before, and still completely stand by it. That excuse would only hold weight if it was a national forum and members never met each other and just made general BS flames at each other, but when its a local board with people that see each other regularly and the posts get personal then it's no longer "just the internet". I love seeing how fast some people on here back peddle in person cuz they don't have the balls to backup what they said behind a monitor earlier.Well who would want to fight Jaleel White?