PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: QuickDodge

ALVIN
08-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey man i was wondering if you have ever been to a neighborhood called KANAWHA off of Hugh Howell road. There is a house back there that is abandoned and is fucking crazy. There is like bullet holes in the bathroom wall and shit...I went there tonight and saw something fucking crazy made me and my friends run out of that bitch like we were being chased by horny fat women. Just wondering...

Julio
08-05-2005, 11:00 PM
haha.. remember, QD is an old man.. Old people go to bed early.

5thgcelica
08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
so..what'dyou see..
or....was it just..crazy shit floatin around?

ALVIN
08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
hahaha thats funny

ALVIN
08-05-2005, 11:11 PM
well its a damn 4 floor house..I mean the houses in that neighborhood are huge... all the houses in the back are abandoned. Well the one we went to had two houses behind it that shared the same driveway but all abandoned. Supposedly the people that lived there were murdered and the ghost now stay around and if you are not parked right in the driveway to get out they will block you in. Well we had 4 people sitting in an explorer waiting for us outside and Myself and a 3 others went inside. We had to go through the basement. THe house was almost completely stripped, meaning no more walls, ceilings, or even insulation. THere was a room in the basement that had a huge dirt mound and around it smelled like decaying flesh...so we go upstairs to the main floor and we are walking around see the bullet holes and the floors feel weird. they were completely hollow of insulation and everything. We look down the elevator shaft in the house and there was something down there moving around because we could hear it. So two of the people that came in with left because the four in the explorer started honking the horn cuz there was a "Pathfinder sitting at the top of the driveway with its brights on just sitting" by top of driveway I mean the part of the driveway that led to the other houses. Me and my friend were like whatever so we climb the stairs to the third floor and we flash the flashlight down this hugge hallway and tere was nothing there so we were looking around standing in one place. All of a sudden something huge ran fromone room own the hallway and into another...it looked like a bloody man. SO we bolt and get the hell in the explorer and are leaving the driveway. But what i noticed was the pathfinder could not even move because it was parked outside of the garage and looked like its been there for at least a year but the headlights were still at the top of the driveway....some freaky shit i tell ya. The whole time in the house I kept getting horrible feelings like something bad was going to happen.

5thgcelica
08-05-2005, 11:24 PM
^^^ i dont have the balls for that..i would have cried like a baby. lol

thinkfast®
08-05-2005, 11:37 PM
thats gangsta man. you get +1 rep point just for postin this shit!

Leisa
08-05-2005, 11:40 PM

yeah besides crying like a baby, I probably would have pissed all over myself as well

quickdodge®
08-05-2005, 11:46 PM
haha.. remember, QD is an old man.. Old people go to bed early.

Fuck you. Just cause I'm older than Brett doesn't mean I can't outlast him, lolol.

Hey, slo, PM me the directions. I am going to ride by there tomorrow and check it out. If I like what I see(like zero NO TRESSPASSING signs) I will be going there. I have an investigation to do tomorrow night or I'd go then. Thanks. Later, QD.

ALVIN
08-06-2005, 01:06 AM
PM Sent

james
08-06-2005, 01:36 AM
i wanna go. damn that shit would scare the piss out of me tho!

mp5o
08-06-2005, 01:49 AM
yea.... fuck that.

Repost Squintz
08-06-2005, 10:39 AM
holy SHIT!! lol i so wouldve just like stood there damn frozen, and my i would've even gone round eye for a hour! lol

Hulud
08-06-2005, 10:39 AM
:stupid: